Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2009 by Hepinox III

Chapter 3: Lessons Learned

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lessons Learned - Eric Mason was enjoying a nice break in the Italian capital, confident he had himself and the world figured out. One night he finds himself being chased down an alley by a fanged woman hungry for blood. Although Eric initially indulges the Vampire and her hunt, she is about to find out that Eric Mason is no ordinary prey. [Warning: Expect some twists and turns]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

Almost six and a half years ago I should have died in a car accident. Instead I discovered I was something very different from your average human. I spent the first four years of my empowered life horsing around in college, playing the macho and abusing the little I knew of my abilities whenever I could. It was an innocent time. Circumstance more than anything else allowed me to channel my Infleuence and I was content to have it that way. Eventually I had a rough wakeup call, my abilities failing me the one time I truly needed them.

I fled south, to Brazil, where I took the steps necessary to begin mastering my power. Through intense physical training and sacrifice I learned to stabilize the chaos inside me. I made a lot of money but had to witness the dark underside of human nature while doing so. In an attempt to leave that squalor and progress further I travelled to France where my studies turned towards the benefit of others, or at least at first. My powers remained chaotic in nature but my continued efforts were giving me more and more control.

Once I finally went on to Rome I thought I had it all figured out. I was in a good place as far as my abilities were concerned and ready to take it easy for a while. That was before I had discovered that I was not the only supernatural creature on this little planet of hours. I had encountered a Vampire. The prospect of what it could mean made the world a whole lot more interesting. Just when I was starting to get bored, life had thrown me a curveball.

My newly acquired female servants, Estelle and Tarsi, were waiting for me in a small café called Resco's on Via Cavour unaware that I was spying on them. The conversation they were having was quite amusing.

"I think we are in danger, that's all I wanted to say," Tarsi mumbled, idly stirring her coffee.

"Of course we are in danger, he's a bloody demon. That's the thrill though isn't? Just a few days ago we were nothing more than wannabe witches. Now we have the chance to be so much more, and we did it all just like we should have Tarsi. We showed him we were willing to do anything, otherwise yea, he probably would have killed us," Estelle said matter-of-factly and had a sip of her orange juice, "or maybe we would have ended up like Benito, passed out for a day and unable to remember anything. Don't you realize how lucky we are?"

"I don't give a shit if we are lucky or not, I'm just happy things are different now. I was fucking ready to slit my wrists anyway," Tarsi answered gloomily and leaned back in her seat, "I just hope there won't be too much of that ... you know the sex stuff."

"Are you kidding? The first thing I wanted to do Sunday was to find some random guy and have him fuck me all day. I've been so insanely horny. I had one of my major sexual fantasies fulfilled, and I bet you he knew it because he could have made me cum over and over had he wanted to."

"That's the cruelty isn't it?" Tarsi asked with a solemn laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I bet you he knew that I wasn't really into it. He probably knew that I was a lesbian right away. I mean who knows what powers he really has you know? Yet he made me cum harder than I ever had, a cruel joke played at our expense."

"Oh yeah? Well you weren't complaining when I was sucking at your clit were you, you little whore," Estelle said teasingly and with a wicked smile.

"Shut up," Tarsi said, annoyed.

"It turned me on you know. Licking you up and down as he fucked you, almost made me cum just from doing it," Estelle said, biting her lip provocatively.

"Maybe you'd like to try it again, without the cock?" Tarsi asked, suddenly a bit more receptive to Estelle's banter.

"If he asks me to I definitely will. Until then however, I am not touching anyone else, don't want to risk angering him."

"I know," Tarsi said with a sigh, "I had to break up with my girlfriend. She was a cunt anyway."

I smiled; their talking was getting me hard. They were certainly a bit smarter than I had expected and right on the money about what their 'demon' master expected of them. I decided to end the charades so I stood up, walked over to their table and sat down. Their conversation stopped and they looked at me in confusion. Their reaction was understandable, considering that I looked like a decrepit old man in my 'disguise'.

"What the hell are you doing grandpa?" Tarsi asked with serious threat in her voice.

"Now now, that's no way to talk to your Master," I said, letting some red flash into my eyes.

The two girls stared at me with a mix of fear and surprise.

"Mio Signore," Estelle said as her and Tarsi bowed and cowered in their seats.

"Sit back up, keep a low profile," I said calmly.

"We had no idea Signore, please forgive us," Tarsi exclaimed, sitting up straight like I asked.

"That's quite alright, I found your conversation very amusing,"

Both girls blushed slightly but remained quiet. They had wisely dressed slightly less Goth than last time I saw them. Café Resco wasn't exactly a Wiccan hangout. Still their dark attire and makeup was as alluring as the last time I saw them, if slightly less extreme.

"I understand that you both have many questions. You are, however, not worthy to know much more than you do already. Still it should please you to know that if you serve me well you will be rewarded and unless you severely disappoint me I will not kill you."

I said the words completely without emotion, fully going for the cold-hearted demon act.

"We will serve you with our entire beings Master," Tarsi said and got an agreeing nod from Estelle.

"I know you will. Now what have you found for me?"

The two girls began rummaging through the backpacks they had brought with them to the meeting. They quickly pulled out a few printed bundles of text, as well as the occasional leather-bound tome, and put them on the table. I glanced over the materials quickly, using my insight to discern if there was anything of value. As I read through some of the texts that had been printed from the internet, and thus were harder to validate, the personnel of Café Resco began to close up. They had been refusing new patrons entry for a while at that point and let the place slowly empty, just like I had instructed them to. It helped that I owned the place, of course.

Estelle looked at me questioningly and I nodded to confirm that the strange events were indeed my doing. To her and Tarsi the whole thing probably looked like supernatural powers at work. When the last employee closed the blinds and left the café I had selected one book and one printed document that I felt contained something of value. I put the texts away in my briefcase and let go of my 'disguise'. My body reacted instantly, happy that I let it fall back to normal. My dark brown hair returned, my muscles filled out and my face morphed from its aged state back to my own true image.

Tarsi and Estelle stared at me with fascination as the events unfolded. I smiled warmly at them showing that, overall, I was pleased with their work. I was also excited because the discovery of valuable information, and the sexiness of my two subordinates, was getting me very inspired. There is something very odd about my abilities. Although sometimes I almost feel like I am only an average human, if I get inspired enough and am allowed to focus, I can do almost anything.

"I think you two deserve a small reward but first there are a few changes that I'd like to make. Give me your hands,"

Estelle and Tarsi both extended one of their hands toward me and I grabbed on to them. I let my power seep into their bodies so that I could feel them as they truly were. I remembered my time as a 'plastic surgeon' during my stay in France. Although I had long been able to control my own body, making it stronger and shielding it with telekinetic energy, I didn't start experimenting on others until I came to Paris. At that time I learned that, although my own body always struggled to return to its normal state, the changes I made to others were permanent.

Tarsi's skinny body was interesting but she needed a little more panache. I stretched her hips out slightly, giving her an alluring shape. I let her breasts remain modest but perked them up a bit and I worked over her ass to give it some sexiness without making it too voluptuous. The changes provided the femininity she had been lacking. I also forced her hair to grow long, enough so that it reached her lower back. I changed the texture of her hair slightly and turned it completely black. I was fully intent on turning the girls into my own super sexy Goth duo. Before moving on to Estelle I cleaned Tarsi's skin of all tattoos besides my mark, deciding they were not good enough to be part of my creation.

I also removed Estelle's tattoos, blemishes and other outside imperfections. Then I switched my attentions fully to her body. If Tarsi was the slim athlete, Estelle would become the more curvy femme fatale. She already had nice round breasts and a full ass but my encounter with Carolina had given me new ideas about what a curvy woman could be. I proceeded to tighten up Estelle in all the right places while leaving her gorgeous forms intact. I shortened her hair slightly, giving it a bit of a mischievous pixie look that went great with her pink highlights.

Both girls got a full internal treatment as well. I removed all damage from unhealthy food and lifestyles, strengthened their muscles and cleansed their blood. While I was working they both sat immobilized, scared yet fascinated by the changes. Tarsi was forced at one point to open up her pants to allow her hips to widen. Before finishing I corrected some facial asymmetries in both girls and filled out Tarsi's lips slightly.

I let go of their hands. "Why don't you go have a look?" I said.

The girls got up and ran over to the mirrors behind the Café counter. They stared in awe at their own reflections. Although Tarsi first look startled at her missing tattoos, her eyes watered when she noticed her new hips. Estelle was so excited it almost looked like she wanted to grab her own reflection and make out with it.

I stood up too. "Your new bodies are a gift for both you and me. You will be allowed to get new tattoos when I say so and I will mark you with them myself." I said and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Would you like to sample our new bodies Signore?" Estelle said as she squeezed her breasts together and licked her lips. Tarsi had a neutral but accepting smile on her face.

"Maybe I do Estelle, maybe I do. Although I must confess your friend had a point when she was going on about my cruelty earlier. I hope you have nothing against me toying a bit with you. You are my loyal servants after all"

"We would do anything for you Master," Tarsi answered.

"Good. In that case, Tarsi come over here, get on your knees and suck my dick until I fill your mouth with cum."

Tarsi's face tensed up. Most straight women had trouble dealing with cum in their mouths, I could only imagine how repulsive the thought of it would be to a lesbian. Nevertheless she nodded, if a bit reluctantly, and began walking towards me. When she stood in front of me she looked up into my eyes and dropped to the floor.

Estelle was idly playing with her breasts and pussy through her clothes as she watched what was going on. Tarsi opened up my belt, pulled down my zipper and reached in to grab my dick. She pulled it out and tugged a few times, eyeing it nervously. Her long hair made her look very beautiful and her piercings gave her a certain sexy edge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.