Pornacopia Brown - Cover

Pornacopia Brown

Copyright© 2009 by Valley Honey

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is a parody of the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries. I'd be the first person to admit that I can't write short two or three page mysteries the way Donal J. Sobol does, but at least I can take his characters, age them a few years, and then put them in adult/sexual situations. This should be a fairly short story for me, and after it's done I'll start working on a new Ben 10 story or another Jason story, but in the meantime enjoy this one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Stop that Pornacopia," Lynn told her half brother as he came to the wall and turned to pace across the living room carpet again. She pulled her three month old daughter Ling away from her left nipple and shifted her to the other breast. "It's not like this is the first time you had to wait for one of your children to be born."

"I know that," Pornacopia said nervously, pausing to give his daughter a quick smile as he walked past Lynn's chair, "But before this it was just you and mom, this is Sally and I can't help but worry about her and our baby. I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

"We know you didn't Leroy," Pornacopia's mother said as she placed the finishing touch on her two month old's diaper. Her new son Thomas gurgled happily as she picked him up from the changing table and held him against the rag she'd draped over her shoulder.

"Yeah," Lynn chipped in, "mom and I may have a good share of your cock, but Sally is the one with your heart."

"I have to agree with your mother and sister Pornacopia," Mrs. Kimball said as she shifted the bulk of her swollen belly to a more comfortable position as she lay on the couch. While Sally's father and chief Brown had driven her to the hospital the rest of the Kimball family had joined the Browns at their house to wait for the birth. At eight months Mrs. Kimball's belly was larger than anyone else's at full term, she claimed that it was because she'd already had several children and every one made her belly bigger than the last one, but Pornacopia suspected that she was carrying twins and wanted it to be a surprise.

From his old bedroom came the sound of several preteens, they'd been sent to bed an hour earlier but from the cries of pleasure it was clear that Paul and Danny were trying to get in a few more fucks with Cindy and Jane before their bellies got too large to enjoy fucking. It sounded like the four older kids weren't the only ones enjoying themselves either, Pornacopia could hear the squeals of surprise and pleasure from the younger girls as they learned about sex from their brothers.

"Why don't you sit down and give me a foot massage Pornacopia?" Mrs. Kimball suggested, pulling her feet up to make room for him on the end of the couch. "That will give you something to take your mind off Sally for a while, besides, it's your fault my feet ache so much."

"Ok," Pornacopia said, thinking anything would be better than his pointless pacing. He sat down on the end of the couch and Mrs. Kimball placed her legs across his lap. "So, are you going to tell us the truth about why your belly is so large?"

"I already did," Mrs. Kimball said with a moan of pleasure and pain as Pornacopia worked the knots out of her feet.

"While I think you're lying," Pornacopia said as he worked on Mrs. Kimball's feet, "or at least exaggerating the truth."

"I have to agree with Leroy on this one," Mrs. Brown said as she sat down in the old fashioned rocker. Thomas let out a sleepy gurgle in her lap and then settled down to be rocked to sleep. "I don't care how many babies you've already had, you don't get that big with just one baby in your belly."

"You're right," Mrs. Kimball said with a contented sigh as she scratched her exposed belly. "I am carrying twins, but I didn't want to say anything before this because the doctor was worried one of the twins wouldn't survive. But at the last checkup they were both fine. She said both babies should be perfectly healthy for the birth."

"That's a relief," Lynn said Ling let out a loud burp and then settled down to a contented snore as she dropped off to sleep.

"Time for this little girl to go to bed," Lynn said, carefully getting to her feet so she wouldn't disturb her contented daughter. "I'll just put her in her crib and be right back."

"That sounds like a good idea for this little boy too," Mrs. Brown said as she got up from her rocker and headed for the master bedroom and Thomas's crib. "Now don't go anywhere you two, we'll be right back."

"Mom, I don't think we could go anywhere if we had to," Pornacopia said while he continued to massage Mrs. Kimball's feet.

"Sounds like they have something planned for us," Mrs. Kimball whispered when Lynn and her mother were out of earshot.

"I don't know about you," Pornacopia said, "but they do have something planned for me. Not that I mind, I enjoy fucking, especially when I'm trying to knock up the girl I'm fucking."

"You mean they're both trying to get knocked up again?" Mrs. Kimball said in surprise.

"Lynn's been trying for six weeks now," Pornacopia admitted. "She thinks she already caught, but she doesn't want to take any chances that she could miss her fertile period so we fuck every chance we get. Mom held off for a couple extra weeks because she still felt a bit sore after Thomas was born, but she informed me earlier today that she's ready to go for another baby."

"But why so soon after their first babies were born?" Mrs. Kimball asked with a concerned frown.

"Lynn says that she expects me to give her as many babies as I can between now and when Sally and I get married because she doesn't expect to get any more after the wedding. And she insists on having a son for our daughter to fuck when they get old enough. I think she wants to have a son to fuck her as well once I'm no longer available."

"Following in her step-mother's footsteps," Mrs. Kimball chuckled. "But what about your mother?"

"She and dad always wanted more children," Pornacopia reminded Sally's mother, "and she says she's getting old enough that she may not have very many years left to have more babies so she wants me to knock her up as often as I can."

"Sounds like you're going to be busy for the next few years," Mrs. Kimball said with a soft laugh.

"And very contented with all the pussy I'm going to have between now and the wedding."

"I'm glad to hear that," Sally's mother said, "because with my husband so busy knocking up our daughters I need a regular source of baby juice for myself."

"I'll be happy to provide all the baby juice you need," Pornacopia said with a grin as he massaged Mrs. Kimball's feet.

With her eyes closed in pleasure Mrs. Kimball missed Lynn and Mrs. Brown's return until she heard Lynn say, "So mom, whose turn is it to sleep with Pornacopia?"

"Well you had him all to yourself for the last six weeks," Mrs. Brown pointed out. "Ever since you recovered from Ling's birth and couldn't put off fucking him anymore."

"True," Lynn said with a contented smile. "Does that mean that you're ready to have him for the night?"

"I sure am," Mrs. Brown said, eyeing her son hungrily.

"But mom, what if I haven't caught yet?" Lynn asked with a frown.

"Well I'm not claiming him until we go to bed and that's still a couple hours away," Mrs. Brown pointed out.

"Great," Lynn said, hurrying over to the couch she grabbed Pornacopia's hand away from Mrs. Kimball's feet and started pulling her half-brother to his feet. "Sorry Mrs. Kimball but I really need my brother's cock right now."

"I understand," Mrs. Kimball said as she removed her feet from Pornacopia's lap so Lynn could pull him away from the couch. "If I wasn't too big to fuck I might fight you for his cock, but until the twins are born you and your mom can keep him in shape."

"We will," Lynn promised as she led Pornacopia to the recliner and pushed him in to the cushion. "Ok brother, we have a couple hours before mom takes you to bed so we should be able to get in a couple good fucks in that time. Let's make sure that you have a baby brother for Ling in my belly by then."

"I'll do everything I can," Pornacopia promised, "but you may want to give me a little help."

"Of course," Lynn said, dropping to her knees and reaching out to stroke some life her brother's soft cock. "This little beauty is going to keep me knocked up for at least the next three years, and maybe longer than that if Sally will share you after the wedding."

"No promises," Pornacopia said with a sigh of pleasure when Lynn slurped his hardening cock between her lips and down her throat, "but if Sally is willing to share my cock than I'll be happy to knock you up with all the babies you want."

"Does that promise include me Leroy?" Mrs. Brown asked her son, "of course it does mom, you too Mrs. Kimball."

"That sounds good to me," Mrs. Kimball said, "and if you knock up your mom and Lynn before I recover from the twins I should have you all to myself."

"Not all to yourself," Lynn said, sliding Pornacopia's now hard cock out of her throat and smiling up at her brother as she slid up her brother's body until her slit hovered over his twitching cock. "After all, pregnant girls still like to fuck you know."

"I sure do," Mrs. Kimball said with a chuckle as she patted her swollen belly.

"Don't worry, we'll share him," Mrs. Brown said with a chuckle, "emphasis on share, we're not going to let you have his beautiful cock all to yourself, but we will share him."

"Don't I have any say in this?" Pornacopia asked with a low groan of pleasure as Lynn lowered herself into his lap and his cock slid slowly into her wet horny slit.

"Sure you do," Lynn told her brother as she seated Pornacopia's cock deep in her cunt and leaned forward to rub her erect nipples against his chest. "You have the same choices as a prize bull during breeding time, you get to decide which pussy you fuck first."

"I guess I can live with that," Pornacopia said, he grabbed his sister's hips and held her steady as she slid her wet pussy up and down his hard cock.

"Pornacopia," Lynn said, taking one hand off her brother's shoulder and squeezing her tit until milk oozed from the tip of her erect nipple. "Your daughter didn't finish her dinner, I hope you're thirsty."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.