Pornacopia Brown - Cover

Pornacopia Brown

Copyright© 2009 by Valley Honey

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a parody of the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries. I'd be the first person to admit that I can't write short two or three page mysteries the way Donal J. Sobol does, but at least I can take his characters, age them a few years, and then put them in adult/sexual situations. This should be a fairly short story for me, and after it's done I'll start working on a new Ben 10 story or another Jason story, but in the meantime enjoy this one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Sorry I couldn't come up with a better dinner," Mrs. Brown said apologetically as she helped herself to a slice of chicken, "but you didn't exactly give me much warning that you were coming over."

"Stop apologizing," Mrs. Kimball said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I know we didn't give you much warning, but we felt it was important to get together right away after we found out about Sally."

"You know about Sally and Leroy?" Mr. Brown said with a quick look at his son and the blond girl sitting next to him."

"Of course we know," Mr. Kimball said with a soft chuckle, "and we fully approve of everything, including the baby in Sally's belly."

"If you approve," Mr. Brown said with a confused frown, "then why are we getting together like this?"

"Leroy," Mrs. Kimball said, turning to look at the boy with the deep blush across the table from her, "didn't you tell your parents about us? I know Sally told you about us, I thought you would have told your parents about us by now."

"I didn't think I had the right to tell them," Pornacopia said, his face growing even redder as he spoke, but only one other person around the table knew the real reason for his deep blush. It was when he looked across the table and saw the grin on Mrs. Kimball's face that he knew she was the one who'd removed her shoes under the table and was now playing footsie with his cock.

"I guess I can understand that," Mr. Kimball said with a shrug, "and if that's the way you feel then I guess I may as well explain things."

Mr. Kimball cleared his throat and took a deep breath before he started, "To start with, Chief Brown, my wife and I are first cousins. Don't worry, we really are legally married, in our home state it's legal but unusual for first cousins to marry, and once we were married there other states had to accept the marriage even if it would have been illegal to marry in that state."

"I've heard of couples doing something like that," Mr. Brown said with a nod, "but this is the first time I actually met someone who did it."

"That would explain why the two of you look so much alike," Mrs. Brown said thoughtfully, "but it doesn't explain why you approve of your thirteen year old daughter getting pregnant by our son."

"Let me finish, then you'll understand," Mr. Kimball said. "You see, not only are we cousins, we're also swingers, we've traded partners so often that we're not even sure if Sally's brothers and sisters are full or half siblings. We were hoping that Sally would join us back when she was ten, but by then she was already in love with Leroy and determined that he would be her first so I haven't exactly had a chance with her yet. That will change tonight though."

"But the real star of the night will be me and Leroy," Mrs. Kimball said, running her toe along the length of Pornacopia's prick through his pants. "I expect him to knock me up with a half brother or sister for my grandson by the end of the night."

"That's so... ," Mrs. Brown seemed lost for words so Lynn tried to find the right one for her.

"Crazy? Stupid? Hot?" Lynn said with a broad grin. "I have to go with hot because just thinking about watching Pornacopia knocking up Sally's mother is making me horny. Besides, is it any crazier than letting Leroy knock us up?"

"I guess not," Mrs. Brown admitted with a blush almost as deep as her son's as the rest of the table chuckled at her embarrassment. "But how did you know about us and Leroy?"

"It wasn't that hard to figure out," Mr. Kimball said with a broad grin, "even if Sally hadn't told us I think we would have figured it out since we have a similar lifestyle."

"How similar?" Chief Brown asked, chewing his bottom lip thoughtfully.

"Well," Sally's mother said with a mischievous smile, "when we left home to come over here we put our twelve year old son Paul in charge and told sisters and brothers they had to do whatever he says because he's in charge."

"Mom, you didn't," Sally gasped. "You know how horny Paul is, he'll have everyone fucking like rabbits by now."

"I know," Mrs. Kimball said, "I also know that Cindy's last period was two weeks ago and that Jane's first period was about the same time. And considering how much those two girls want to be just like their older sister I wouldn't be surprised if they're both pregnant by the end of the night."

"And if you think that's kinky you haven't heard the last of it," Mr. Kimball said with a chuckle. "While your son is knocking up my wife, I'll be fucking Sally for the first time, that is if she's willing to let me."

"Ready, willing, and anxious to fuck you dad," Sally said, "the only thing that kept me from fucking you years ago was the fact that I wanted Pornacopia to fuck me first. But now that I'm carrying his baby I can't wait to get you cock in my cunt."

"That's fine for the four of you," Lynn huffed, "but what are the rest of us going to do while the four or you are fucking each other silly?"

"Join in the fun of course," Mr. Kimball said with a quick wink. "Just because I'm fucking Sally that doesn't mean that I can't fuck you and your mother. Of course I could use a little help with fucking three women, care to join me Chief."

"Love to," Chief Brown said giving Sally a leer.

"Hold on everyone," Mrs. Brown said as everyone started pushing their chairs back from the table. "We need to clean up before we get so involved with fucking each other that the dishes will be stained and the food spoiled by the time we're done."

"She does have a point," Mrs. Kimball said with a shrug, "if we all chip in we'll have every thing done before you can say, 'fuck me daddy.'"

"Hurry up everyone," Sally said grabbing the nearest dishes and carrying them toward the kitchen, "the sooner we get things cleared up the sooner mom can get knocked up and dad can fuck me."

With everyone working together they were able to clean everything up in just a few minutes and then moved to the living room where they all stripped out of their clothes before Pornacopia and Mrs. Kimball settled down next to each other on the couch. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Pornacopia asked without taking his eyes off Mrs. Kimball's jiggling tits.

"How can you look at my erect nipples and ask me such a silly question?" Mrs. Kimball chuckled. "You can see that I'm getting off just thinking about fucking you in front of both our families, not to mention the fact that my pussy's drooling just from the thought of carrying your baby at the same time Sally is. I'd think you were the one with second thoughts if your cock wasn't so hard right now. Are you sure you're ready for this?'

"I'm ready," Pornacopia said with a quick swallow, "just a little nervous, I've never performed in front of so many people before. But knowing that you want my baby as much as Sally does is so kinky it makes me so hard I want to fuck you no matter who's watching, in fact, the idea that everyone's watching makes things even hornier - as if that was possible."

"Oh, it's possible," Mrs. Kimball said, reaching down to stroke Pornacopia's hard cock as he reached out to squeeze her tits. "You know, Leroy, my tits are still swollen from my last pregnancy, how big do you think they'll get while I'm carrying your baby?"

Pornacopia didn't answer but everyone could see his cock grow even larger as he thought about it. "Ok, I'm ready now," Pornacopia said, "but before we fuck I've got to get a taste of your pussy."

"Such a well trained boy," Mrs. Kimball said with a soft chuckle, stroking Pornacopia's stiff prick with one hand while she slid the fingers of her other hand along her wet slit.

"Curiosity not training," Pornacopia said with a chuckle of his own. "This will be my first chance to see if a mother and daughter taste the same."

"Always an investigator," Chief Brown said as he gave his son an approving grin. "Just make sure you give us a good show while you're doing it."

"Oh, we'll give you a good show," Mrs. Kimball said as Pornacopia slid his head between her thighs. "So, how do I taste?

"You taste great," Pornacopia said, "you don't taste the same as Sally, but you still taste great."

"I'm glad you like it," Sally's mother said, "but in case you can't tell I'm already hot and horny and you don't need to warm me up, so let's see what we can do about making a baby?"

"Well if you're really that anxious," Pornacopia said, reluctantly shifting up Mrs. Kimball's body until the tip of his cock came in contact with her pussy. "Can I play with your tits while we fuck?"

"You better," Mrs. Kimball giggled, "what kind of a show would it be if you didn't play with my tits?"

"A pretty poor one," Mr. Kimball said, reaching out to play with his daughter's tits as he let out a short laugh. "Sally, I can hardly wait until your tits start growing and filling up with milk."

"Me either," Sally purred as her father played with her small buds and Chief Brown started fingering her juicy slit."

"Pay attention or you'll miss the best part you three," Lynn hissed. "You don't want to miss the moment when Pornacopia actually knocks her up do you?"

"Of course not," Sally said as she pushed herself up on her elbows, "this will be something to tell my sister or brother - not to mention my daughter or son. Dad, wouldn't it be great if I had a girl and mom had a boy?"

"Or the other way around," Sally's father said, focusing on the way his future son-in-law was slamming his hard cock in and out of his wife with gusto. "Someday I hope to watch while Leroy's oldest son knocks up his oldest daughter."

"I'll make sure we all have prime seats," Sally chuckled, trying not to feel jealous as she watched her mother fucking her boyfriend.

"Oh," Mrs. Kimball said as Pornacopia's cock slid in and out of her juicy fertile cunt, "your mother and sister taught you well."

"Don't forget Sally," Pornacopia said, giving Sally's mother a quick grin, "I learned a lot while I was knocking her up too."

"While I'm glad you're such a good student. Now keep sucking my tits while you fuck me."

Pornacopia's reply was muffled as he sucked Mrs. Kimball's left nipple between his lips and started gumming it. While Mrs. Kimballs tits were larger than her daughter's or Lynn's they were smaller than the pillows on his mother's chest, but he'd already discovered that he enjoyed playing with tits no matter how small or large they were. With every thrust of his cock Pornacopia ground his groin into Mrs. Kimball so that their pubic hairs blended together and tickled his balls. He let out a muffled groan with every stroke and fought to keep his balls under control so he wouldn't shoot his load before Sally's mother had at least one orgasm but he realized it was too late when his balls started to jump uncontrollably against her blond bush.

"I'm cumming," Pornacopia groaned as he slammed his cock as deep as it would go in Mrs. Kimball's pussy and held it there as the sperm spat out of his cock and into her fertile belly.

"So am I," Mrs. Kimball screamed as her cunt clamped down on Pornacopia's invading cock and tried to strip every drop of baby juice from his body. "Fill me with your cum, give me a baby."

"I will," Pornacopia panted, resting his head between Mrs. Kimball's tits while his sperm leaked out of his softening cock and into her pulsing slit. "I hope that did the job," Pornacopia said with a smile, "I don't think I'll manage another orgasm for a while."

"In that case it's a good thing I'm at the top of my fertility tonight, because the sooner your baby is growing in my belly the better."

"If you two are really done," Mr. Kimball said, giving his wife and her teenage lover a leering smile, "then get off the stage and make room for the next act."

"Yeah," Sally said, giving the two lovers a quick shove toward the edge of the couch, "I've been waiting to fuck my daddy for over three years now so don't keep us waiting."

"Ok, ok," Pornacopia grumbled as he got up from Mrs. Kimball's body, pulling his limp cock out of her sucking pussy with a slurp and a drop of clear cunt juice that rolled down her bare ass to form a wet spot on the cushion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.