Pornacopia Brown - Cover

Pornacopia Brown

Copyright© 2009 by Valley Honey

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a parody of the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries. I'd be the first person to admit that I can't write short two or three page mysteries the way Donal J. Sobol does, but at least I can take his characters, age them a few years, and then put them in adult/sexual situations. This should be a fairly short story for me, and after it's done I'll start working on a new Ben 10 story or another Jason story, but in the meantime enjoy this one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Pornacopia dressed quickly and stopped to look around the room he no longer slept in. The only signs that the room had ever been occupied were the damp towel on the floor where he'd dropped it while he was getting dressed in his red t-shirt and brown slacks, and the open door to his closet as well as the drawers pulled out in his dresser. Pornacopia picked up the towel from the floor and dropped it on the unused bed before he sat down next to it to pull on his socks and shoes. He still remembered the last night he'd slept in his own bed, about three months earlier, just five weeks after the first time he fucked Lynn.


Leroy eased his bedroom door shut and let out his breath in silent sigh of relief when it closed without a sound. Turning on his bare feet Pornacopia tiptoed down to Lynn's room and was reaching for the doorknob when he heard the muffled voices in his half-sister's bedroom.

"Oh my God," Leroy heard his father say in an excited whisper just loud enough to carry through the door. "The only person who knew that trick for sucking cock was..."

"My mother?" Lynn asked with a short giggle at the end of her whispered reply. "Who do you think taught me to eat cock, daddy? And of course that's not all she taught me. By the time we're done you'll swear you were twenty years old and fucking her all over again."

"That sounds like a lot of fun," police chief Brown said. "But first let me show you how much I've learned about eating pussy since your mother left, after all, I want you to be nice and wet when I slip my cock in your tight little cunt."

"Daddy, I'm so glad you decided to take me up on my offer tonight," Lynn said with a little squeal of pleasure as her father did something to her on the other side of the closed door.

With a heavy heart Leroy scuttled past his sister's bedroom and moved on to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom Pornacopia made the usual noises for someone making a run to the bathroom in the middle of the night. When he returned to his own bedroom he stopped just long enough to listen at Lynn's door before he moved on as casually as possible, but before he moved on he heard Lynn ask, "Do you think they heard us?"

"I don't think so," came Chief Brown's hushed reply, "but even if they did Leroy would have no idea what the sounds meant, and your step mother would do her best to ignore them. Now where were we?"

Leroy was almost back to his room when he heard the wet sniff from his parents room and looked down the hall to see that their bedroom door was ajar. "Mom?" Pornacopia called softly as he pushed his parents door open and stuck his head inside. From the full moon shining in through the bedroom window the brown haired teen could just see the form of his mother where she sat on the edge of the bed she usually shared with her husband. "Mom, are you alright."

"I'm fine Leroy," Mrs. Brown said with a soft sniff that betrayed just how wrong things were.

"Mom, I know about dad and Lynn," Pornacopia said as he slipped into the master bedroom and eased the door shut behind him. "I just heard them through Lynn's bedroom door."

"I guess I should have expected something like this," Mrs. Brown said as her son sat down next to her and slid a comforting arm around her shoulder. He noticed that his mother was wearing a thin negligee and nothing else and he felt his cock stirring in his shorts as he wondered what her breasts would feel like through the thin fabric. "When I saw Lynn for the first time all I could think of was how much she looked like her mother, and I knew something was going to happen."

"I thought you didn't know Lynn's mother," Pornacopia said as he let his hand slip an inch down his mother's back, he could feel his fingers twitching as he anticipated the feel of her soft tits against his palm.

"That's what your father thought," Mrs. Brown said, giving a little jump as she felt her son's hand move slightly closer to her breast before she took a quick breath and held still against the slow intrusion of her son's body. "But I knew Ming for a few months before she disappeared. The first time I saw your father I knew he was the man for me, but he was so intoxicated by Ming Gardner's exotic beauty that he never even noticed any of the other girls who threw themselves at him, but Ming noticed. The night before she left Ming came to my dorm room and told me that she was leaving and why, she told me that she knew she wasn't the right one for your father and that if she stuck around long enough for him to find out that she was pregnant then he'd insist on marrying her and she knew she wouldn't be able to resist him. The last thing she told me before she left that night was that I should hold off for a while or your dad would think he was catching me on the rebound, but she also told me not to wait too long or someone else would catch him first. I guess my timing was just right because when I asked your father on a date two months later things worked out so well that we've been together ever since - at least until tonight."

"Mom," Pornacopia said, his fingers pulling back the edge of her nightie until he could brush his fingertips across her shrunken nipple. "Mom, I'm sorry about dad but..."

"No Leroy, it's ok," Pornacopia's mother said with a sigh of mixed regret and pleasure, "I know your father still loves me, and I still love him, but he's as intoxicated with Lynn's exotic beauty as he was with Ming's. And since he never knew about her until just a few weeks ago it isn't even like he's committing incest, it's more like Ming has come back to life sixteen years after she disappeared."

"How can you be so understanding, mom?" Leroy asked, he could feel his mother's nipple starting to respond to his manipulation and he heard her catch her breath as the hard nubbin sprang to life under his fingers.

"You think so, Leroy?" Pornacopia's mother purred, "the truth is that I'm jealous as hell."

"What do you mean?" Pornacopia said as he reached across his mother's chest to push the other side of her negligee away from her other breast so he could tease the half hard nipple of that breast with his finger tips. The teenager tried to suppress the hope that rose in his chest as well as the stiffening in his half hard cock.

"Well Leroy," Pornacopia's mother said as she turned to give her son easier access to her breasts as she brought her hand to rest on his thigh, "I'll tell you a little secret. I've been dreaming of fucking you for years."

"You can't be serious," Leroy said as tried to get a closer look at his mother's face in the darkness of the bedroom.

"I am," Mrs. Brown said as she inched her hand along her son's inner thigh. "I have - of course - been suppressing an almost daily desire to rip your clothes off, toss you into the nearest bed, and fuck you raw because I knew it wouldn't be socially acceptable - especially for the wife of Idaville's chief of police. But now that your father's broken the ice by fucking your sister, it's only fair that I get my turn as well."

As she finished talking Leroy's mother moved her hand the rest of the way to her son's crotch and brushed her fingers along Pornacopia's cock through his shorts. "You know Leroy," Mrs. Brown said as her son leaned close and licked her free nipple as his fingers continued to tease the other one, "as many time's as I've dreamed of fucking you, I was the one who started the seduction, not you."

"Don't worry Leroy," Pornacopia's mother said, catching his wrist before he could pull his hand away from her nipple, "you're doing a very good job of seducing me. In fact, you're doing a much better job than I would have expected from you. Don't tell me you and Sally..."

"No mom," Pornacopia said as he slid one hand down between his mother's thighs to run his finger tips along her damp hairless slit,"Sally is still a virgin as far as I know, but I'm not."

"Well if Sally didn't get your cherry," Mrs. Brown said thoughtfully, "and I didn't get it, then who did get it?"

"Promise you won't get mad?" Leroy asked, taking his tongue away from his mother's erect nipple long enough to ask his question before he went back to licking the skin around the hard nubbin.

"I promise," Mrs. Brown said with a soft moan of pleasure, "I won't get mad, no matter who got you cherry."

"I trust you mom," Pornacopia said as his mother stroked his shaft and he slipped his finger tips between her pussy lips and started finger fucking his own mother. "Let's just say that dad isn't the first member of the family that Lynn seduced. It started out with her convincing me that she could teach me to fuck so I'd know what I was doing when I finally got around to fucking Sally."

"And you fell for it?" Mrs. Brown asked with a soft chuckle.

"Well I wasn't exactly thinking straight since she was playing with my cock and I was playing with her tits at the time," Pornacopia admitted with a chuckle of his own. "But once we started fucking I enjoyed it so much that I let her keep going with the lessons."

"How many lessons have you had?" Leroy's mother asked as her son stroked the full length of his fingers into her drooling cunt.

"I've lost count," Pornacopia said, "but Lynn and I have been fucking at least once and usually twice a day for more than a month now."

"I'll have to thank Lynn for giving you all those lessons," Mrs. Brown said as she reached slipped her hand into her son's shorts to stroke his bare cock, "she's obviously been doing a good job."

"I think so too," Pornacopia agreed, teasing his mother's blood filled clit with his thumb.

"Leroy," Mrs. Brown said as she leaned forward to kiss her son on the lips, pushing her tongue possessively into his mouth.

"Yes mom?" Pornacopia asked as he reluctantly pulled his mouth away from his mother's hungry lips, slipping his fingers in and out of her wet pussy as fast as he could.

"How would you like to make your mother's dream come true?"

"You mean..."

"Yes Leryoy," Mrs. Brown said in a husky voice, "I want you to fuck me."

"Of course mother," Leroy said with a lust filled smile as he pulled his fingers from his mother's cunt. He licked them clean and reached for the reading lamp next to the bed, only to realize that his mother beat him to the switch. Pornacopia blinked in the sudden light and then turned to look at his mother in the dim light of the bedside lamp. The brown curls framing her face made a nimbus that almost hid her head in shadows but he could see the spark of lust that filled her eyes and he knew that she could see a similar light in his own eyes.

"Did your sister teach you how to sixty-nine?" Leroy's mother asked.

"She did," Pornacopia said, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Then let's see how well you learned your lessons," Mrs. Brown said, standing up just long enough to slither out of her nightie, Pornacopia wondered if all women looked as hot and sexy as his sister and mother did when they were removing their clothes.

"You better hurry up, Leroy," Mrs. Brown said as she bounced into the middle of the queen size bed she shared with her husband, "I want your tongue and your cock now, before I lose my nerve."

"We're both too horny for that," Pornacopia said his cheeks blushing with embarrassment as he hopped out of bed and pushed his shorts down over his erect cock so they could drop down to the floor before he jumped back onto the bed and straddled his mother's face before leaning forward to reach her hairless pussy.

"Mom," Pornacopia said as he looked at his mother's bare slit. "Why don't you have any cunt hair? Lynn's only sixteen and she has more hair than you do around her pussy."

"That's because I shave," Mrs. Brown said. "You see, Leroy, I'm not the only one with dreams. Your father's always fantasized about fucking younger girls, but just like me he'd never dream about fulfilling his dreams - or at least he didn't until now - by shaving my pussy hair it helped us to live out his fantasy. Of course until Lynn came along he didn't think he'd ever have a chance to fuck a daughter for real, and now he is, and I'm about to fulfill my fantasy just like him."

"I didn't realize it until just now," Pornacopia said, "but I think I've been dreaming about fucking you too mom."

"Why thank you Leroy," Mrs. Brown said as she took the tip of her tongue away from the quivering head of her son's cock, "that's the nicest - and horniest - thing you could say right now."

"Mom, there is one thing you should know," Pornacopia said as he stroked his mother's drooling slit with his fingers. "It's about Sally Kimball, as much as I want to fuck you - and Lynn too for that matter - Sally..."

"Sally is the girl you love, and the girl who loves you," Mrs. Brown finished as her son hesitated, "I've known that for three years Leroy. I know Sally has your heart, and someday she'll have your cock as well, but until the day you finally get up the nerve to fuck her I'm perfectly satisfied sharing your beautiful cock with your sister."

"I'm glad you understand, mom," Leroy said, pursing his lips and blowing across his mother's quivering pussy lips and sending a shiver of pleasure up her spine.

"And I'm glad you're such a good student where your sister's lessons are concerned, Mrs. Brown said as she licked her son's fuzzy balls. "But I think you need some more lessons before you're really ready to fuck Sally's socks off."

"So teach me mom, teach me," Pornacopia said as he buried his head in his mother's crotch and stuck his tongue deep in his mother's pussy.

Mrs. Brown let out a low hiss of pleasure and grabbed her son's cock as it waved back and forth in front of her nose and sucked it between her lips and down her throat. "I like your lessons as much as I like Lynn's mom," Pornacopia said, taking his tongue out of his mother's cunt just long enough to speak before he attacked her erect clit.

For the next few minutes the master bedroom was filled with the sounds of sucking, licking, and moans of pleasure. Pornacopia thought he managed to give his mother one orgasm from the way her whole body jumped under his but she still managed to keep his prick in her mouth where her tongue along the underside of the shaft as the walls of her throat massaged the head. When Leroy felt his balls start to jump he pulled his mouth away from his mother's quivering pussy, "Mom, I'm going to cum if you don't let my cock go right now. If that happens it will be a few minutes before we can fuck so you better decide what you want to do."

Mrs. Brown released her son's cock with obvious reluctance and didn't take her eyes off the quivering shaft as Leroy swung around until the tip came in contact with her drooling slit. "Ready for your dream to come true mom?"

"I certainly am," Mrs. Brown said with a breathy smile as she wrapped her arms behind her son's back and pulled him forward so his face ended up between her breasts as his cock entered her pussy.

Pornacopia couldn't believe how hot and wet his mother's pussy was as it wrapped around the length of his cock and massaged his shaft. His mother had much better muscle control of her cunt than Lynn did and knew just how to drive her son crazy with lust as he slammed his prick in and out of his mother's cock hungry pussy. As his hips pistoned back and forth in his mother's crotch Pornacopia buried his face in his mother's tits and couldn't help but notice the difference her tits and his half sister's. Where Lynn's tits were still on the small side and firm cones that ended in small hard nipples his mother's tits were larger and softer, more like soft pillows under his head except for the large pink nipples that poked him in his cheeks.

"Oh my God," Mrs. Brown screamed with pleasure as her son slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh my God, it's a dream come true," Mrs. Brown moaned. "Fuck me Leroy, fuck your mother the way she always wanted you to fuck her."

"I am mom, I am," came Pornacopia's muffled reply as he tried to speak through a mouthful of his mother's tit.

"Do you like fucking your mother Leroy?" Mrs. Brown asked. "Does it make you as hot and horny as it makes me? Do you like fucking your mother as much as you like fucking your sister?"

"I do," Pornacopia said with a moan of pleasure as his mother's pussy milked his cock for all it was worth. "Lynn may be tighter than you, but you're hotter and more experienced then she is. You know more about using your pussy than she does, in fact you should be the one giving me lessons on how to fuck Sally."

"I think Lynn and I can both teach you a lot about fucking," Pornacopia's mother said as she pushed her ass off the bed to meet every thrust of his hard cock. "By the time you actually get around to fucking that little girl she won't know what hit her. She'll be so addicted to your cock and technique that she'll never want another one in her pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.