Pornacopia Brown - Cover

Pornacopia Brown

Copyright© 2009 by Valley Honey

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is a parody of the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries. I'd be the first person to admit that I can't write short two or three page mysteries the way Donal J. Sobol does, but at least I can take his characters, age them a few years, and then put them in adult/sexual situations. This should be a fairly short story for me, and after it's done I'll start working on a new Ben 10 story or another Jason story, but in the meantime enjoy this one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Leroy Brown, wake up now and get out of that bed young man," Leroy's mother said from the bedroom door.

"But mom, it's Saturday," Leroy said, tunneling into the bed covers in an attempt to get away from the morning. "Just give me another fifteen minutes, please."

"That's what you said every fifteen minutes for the past hour. Now you get out of that bed and get dressed. You told me yourself that you were suppose to meet Sally for a case this morning, and since you decided to sleep in you only have a half-hour before your client shows up."

"That's right," the fourteen year old boy said as he threw the blankets off his naked body and sat up on the edge of the bed so fast it made his head spin. "Thanks for reminding me mom."

"Well hurry up," Mrs. Brown said without even giving her naked son a second glance after a quick appreciative smile for his skinny but well proportioned physic. "I'll have breakfast ready in fifteen minutes so you have just enough time for a quick shower before you get dressed."

"Right," Leroy said as he grabbed some clean underwear from his dresser and headed for the bedroom door.

"And Leroy," Mrs. Brown said as she stepped out of the doorway so her son had room to brush past her and head down the hall to the bathroom, "could you make sure your father and sister are awake? Your father said he has some reports to finish down at the police station, and your sister and I are suppose to get some shopping done while the two of you are out of the house."

"Ok mom I'll let them know you're getting breakfast ready on my way to the shower," Leroy promised. When Leroy reached his half sister's door he hesitated for just a second before he raised his fist for a quick rap on the wood.

"Just a minute," came Chief Brown's muffled reply to Leroy's knock. The door opened and police chief Brown's body filled most of the doorway, though Leroy was still able to see his half-sister when she sat up in bed and let the sheet drop down to expose her naked tits to her younger brother.

"What is it Leroy?" Chief Brown asked, turning his body to block his son's view of the naked girl on what use to be the guest bed.

"Mom said to tell you that she'll have breakfast ready in about fifteen minutes," Leroy told his father as he fought down the erection that threatened to give away his interest in his naked sister. "She said you had some paperwork to take care of at the station, and that she and Lynn are suppose to get some shopping done today."

"Thanks for reminding me," Chief Brown said, letting some of the gruffness in his voice fade as he gave his brown haired son an appreciative smile before he returned to the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Leroy had an appreciative smile on his own lips as he remembered the suggestive wink Lynn had given him over their father's shoulder. As he closed the bathroom door behind him the teenager remembered the first time he'd ever seen his half-sister.


It had all started six months earlier, Leroy was enjoying a much deserved dessert after solving his father's newest puzzling case. As his mother gave him a second helping of dessert and his father spoke to his deputy on the phone the doorbell rang and the thirteen year old jumped up from his chair. "I'll get it," he called as he ran toward the front door.

Leroy heard his father say good-bye on the phone as he reached the front door and opened it. Standing in the glow of the porch light was the second most beautiful girl Leroy had ever seen in his life. The girl had nothing on Sally Kimball, Leroy's best friend as well as his partner in his detective agency, but with her long glossy black hair and oriental features she was certainly a close second.

"May I help you?" Leroy asked the older girl as she chewed her upper lip nervously.

"Is this police chief Brown's home," she asked with a nervous squeak in her voice.

"Yes it is," Leroy said, gesturing for his father as he stepped aside to make room for him. Through the door he could see an empty car out on the street and he realized the girl on the porch must be a little older than he'd originally guessed if she was old enough to drive.

"I'm police chief Brown," Leroy's father said as he reached the door and gave the stranger a considering look. "What can I do for you?"

The girl gave Leroy's father a quick bow but from the fear on her face Leroy thought she was trying to get up the courage to look at the man in front of her instead of showing him some kind of respect. "My name," she started and had to catch her breath and start over again after a quick swallow. "My name is Lynn Gardner. My mother is ... was Ming Gardner, I believe you knew her when you were in college together?"

Leroy almost missed his father's response when his mother dropped a serving dish in the dining room and he turned to see what had happened. For a split second Leroy saw his mother staring open mouthed at the girl in the doorway but then she shook off her shocked paralysis and ran to get the broom and dustpan from the pantry.

"I remember your mother," Leroy's father said slowly as he turned his attention back to the two in the doorway. He saw Lynn take a deep breath and she looked more sure of herself as she straightened her back and stood up straight as she faced the man in front of her. For the first time Leroy noticed that Lynn's shirt was too tight in the chest and when she straightened up her breasts pushed out against the fabric in a way that caught the younger boys attention so that he couldn't look away as they bounced under the taught cloth. "I haven't seen her in over sixteen years, how is she?"

"She died two weeks ago," Lynn said with a slight tremor in her voice, "it was cancer."

"I see," Chief Brown said, "but I still don't know what that has to do with me, or my family."

"I'm getting to that," Lynn said, "after mother died her lawyer gave me two letters that she'd given him when the cancer was first diagnosed. One letter was addressed to me and told me about you and how to find you. The second one is addressed to you."

With a bemused smile Leroy's father reached out to take the sealed envelope from the girl as she held it out for him. "You look so much like your mother," he said as he tore the envelope open without taking his eyes off Lynn.

"She certainly does," Mrs. Brown said as she stood next to her son's shoulder. Her voice was barely loud enough for Leroy to hear her, but he didn't think his father would have noticed if his mother had shouted the comment.

Chief Brown turned his eyes away from Lynn and scanned the two sheets of paper he pulled out of the envelope and Leroy watched as his father's face turned white. "According to this," he said, handing the letter to his wife as he turned back to Lynn, "I'm your father."

"That's what my mother told me in my letter," Lynn said with a nod.

"I think you better come in so we can discuss the matter," Chief Brown said, stepping aside so Lynn could enter the house and close the door behind her.

"Dear," Mrs. Brown said in a voice cold enough to freeze fire as her husband led the way to the living room, "how is this possible?"

Chief Brown took a deep breath and considered his response carefully as all four of them found seats in the living room. He took a quick glance at Leroy as he sat down with the rest of them but in the end he decided that his thirteen year old son was old enough to sit in on the discussion. "Ming Gardner," he started, "was my girlfriend through most of my freshman year and the first half of my sophomore year. Just about the time I was thinking about proposing to her Ming disappeared, no warning, no goodbye. One day she was there, the next day she was gone. You never met Ming, she was gone before we ever meet, but you were the first girl I dated after she left."

"And now we know why she left," Mrs. Brown said with a nod in Lynn's direction.

"I guess we do," Chief Brown said with a sigh. "And now that Ming is gone we have to decide what we're going to do about it."

"You're right," Mrs. Brown said. She took a deep breath of her own and turned to Lynn, "Where are you staying now that your mother's dead?"

"Right now I don't have anyplace," Lynn said. "Mother's cancer treatment took most of our money and there wasn't enough left for me to pay another months rent on our house. Some friends let me put our stuff in storage, but no one really had a place for me to stay so I've been living out of motel rooms for the last week or so."

"Well," Mrs. Brown said, turning to glare at her husband as she spoke, "we certainly can't leave your daughter to live on the streets can we?" She waited until her husband nodded agreement before she turned back to Lynn and continued. "We have a guest room and you're welcome to it until we can make other plans, or we could just make it your room if you want."

"Thank you, Mrs. Brown," Lynn said, giving Leroy's mother a weak smile before she put her head back down.

"Somehow it doesn't sound right to hear you calling me Mrs. Brown since you're my husbands daughter and you're going to be living here," Leroy's mother said.

"What should I call you?" Lynn asked.

"That's a good question," Mrs. Brown said thoughtfully. "Since you're now part of our family I guess you could call me mom or mother, if that's alright with you."

"I don't know," Lynn said with a sigh, "it hasn't been that long since my own mother died, but it does make sense so I guess I can try, mom."


That was how Lynn Gardner became a part of the Brown household and it wasn't long before it was like she'd always been a part of the family. Leroy still remembered the day he came home from school two weeks later to see his new sister stretched out on the couch reading a magazine.

"Hi Lynn," Leroy said as he tossed his backpack on an empty chair. "Did you get out of class early today?"

"Yeah," Lynn said without looking up from her magazine.

"Where's mom?" Leroy asked as he sat down in another chair across from Lynn. He noticed that his half sister was wearing a very short skirt and it was riding up high enough that Leroy could almost see Lynn's panties.

"Leroy," Lynn said, bringing her brother's attention away from her crotch and up to her thin blouse where it stretched across her breasts tight enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra as her erect nipples made two small tents against the taut fabric.

"Yeah," Leroy said, swallowing hard as he tried to hide the bulge in his pants.

"At school I've noticed that all the kids call you Encyclopedia," Lynn said, "in fact everyone seems to call you Encyclopedia except mom, dad, and your teachers. Why is that?"

"Well," Leroy said with a smile as Lynn shifted around on the couch and he managed to catch a quick glimpse up her short skirt, enough to realize that she wasn't actually wearing any panties, "I have a reputation for knowing everything. Several years ago someone made a comment about me being a human encyclopedia and the name just sort of stuck."

"Do you really know everything?" Lynn asked, looking so intently at Encyclopedia that he was sure his sister couldn't miss the bulge of his erect penis.

"Not really," Encyclopedia admitted, "there's lots of things I don't know, but I know enough to help dad solve his cases. And enough to have my own detective agency out in the garage."

"I've noticed the sign," Lynn said as she set her magazine down on the side table. "So, if you know so much do you mind if I test your knowledge?"

"Go ahead," Leroy said with a shrug as he finally switched his focus from his sister's breasts to her face. Even so Lynn's exotic features seemed to drag him in closer to her deep brown eyes and glossy black hair.

"Ok, let's see," Lynn said with a mischievous grin that made Encyclopedia's blood run cold at the same time that his cock grew even harder and larger in his pants. "I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm going straight for the hard questions. What are three slang phrases for a girl's breasts?"

As she finished her question Lynn cupped her breasts in her hands and squeezed them hard enough to make her nipples pop out even harder against the fabric of her blouse. Leroy swallowed hard and tried to concentrate on his sister's question but he couldn't take his eyes off Lynn's nipples as they jiggled around in front of his eyes. Encyclopedia was sure Lynn was trying to rattle him by asking him such a question, but he decided to show off his dirty knowledge to his new sexy sister. "Hooters, boobs, and tits," Leroy said with a smile before he continued, "if that's a hard question I'd hate to get an easy one."

"Hang on little brother," Lynn said with a grin that almost hid her surprise at her brother's quick response, "I didn't really expect you to know that one, but I'm just getting started. For your next question, give me three slang terms for a girl's vagina."

Leroy swallowed hard as Lynn leaned back in the couch and caught the hem of her skirt, lifting it up to give him a clear view of the pink slit surrounded by her thick bush of black hair. "I'm waiting for your answer," Lynn said, reaching down to run her fingertips along her wet slit.

"Right," Encyclopedia said with a weak laugh, he wondered how long he'd stared at Lynn's pussy while she was waiting for him to say something. "Three slang terms for a girl's vagina, right?" Lynn nodded as she continued to stroke her wet cunt. "Slit, pussy, and cunt. That's three common slang terms for a girl's vagina Lynn, when are things going to get hard?"

"I think they already are," Lynn chuckled, Encyclopedia realized that his half sister was looking at his crotch and he glanced down to see that his cock was erect and forming a tent in his pants. "I'm impressed Encyclopedia," Lynn said as the younger boy adjusted his seat in an attempt to hide his erection. "For an experienced slut like me those are easy questions, but I didn't think a virgin like you would get them that easily."

"I have had sex-ed," Leroy pointed out, "and what makes you think I'm a virgin?"

"I've seen the way you and Sally Kimball look at each other when you think no one will notice," Lynn said with a viscous grin, "if you weren't a virgin the two of you would be fucking like bunnies. As far as sex-ed is concerned, if you actually learned those terms from your sex-ed teacher she would have lost her job to an angry mom of parents by now. So, how did you learn them?"

"Well," Leroy said, feeling his cheeks burn as he blushed, "there are some books and magazines that get handed around in school."

"Handed around the boys you mean," Lynn chuckled, "I bet none of the girls in your school have seen those books and magazines."

"No bet," Encyclopedia said with a sigh, "I'm embarrassed to admit that I read the damn things and passed them on just like all the other boys in class, but I did learn a lot of things about sex from them."

"Really?" Lynn asked suggestively as she got up from the couch and slithered across floor to perch her ass on the edge of Encyclopedia's arm chair. "Did your books and magazines tell you how to play with a girl's tits?" she asked as grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head to expose her breasts to her half brother.

Leroy gasped in surprise as Lynn's tits bobbed in front of his eyes. Her erect nipples were are dark pink and stood out a good half inch from the taught skin of her breasts, a light tan from her oriental heritage. "Go ahead Leroy," Lynn said, shaking her shoulders to make her breasts sway enticingly in front of her brother's face as she watched his hands twitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.