Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 61

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke up just before six and slid from bed. Having put my peg leg on with a pair of shorts and T-shirt, I went outside to enjoy a few minutes of stretching. My form was drawing to a close when I felt Wanda near me, then saw her, Jan and Lisa as we all came to a close. While we relaxed, I noticed Marie sitting inside the pool cage watching us. Dennis was next to her.

The girls were stripping and heading for the pool, so I thought, what the hey, I should be okay and I need the exercise. I slipped off my peg and dove in with them. I didn't swim that hard but moved along fairly swiftly, making sure my ribs weren't hurting too bad. The cut stung a little, but I would put some gunk on it and it would be fine too.

After showers and breakfast, everyone except Lisa got ready to go to work. I asked Lisa, "Don't you have a flight today?"

"Nothing this morning, I have a commuter run this afternoon up to Atlanta and back. I'm flying your 200, want to ride along?"

"Sure, I have to go to a shop over by the stadium to pick up a new prosthesis to run with. It won't take long, about an hour."

Lisa asked, "Can I come along, or is that kind of private."

"Come on, let's go early and get it done."

We took the Mustang in order to exercise the muscle car a little. Lisa loved the old car and enjoyed riding along, listening to the noisy exhaust tell the world how powerful the engine was, or at least sounded.

The couple fit me with the leg and had me walk around on it a little. They encouraged me to spring on the foot a little to feel the push off from the foot that it had. He showed me how to adjust the tension of the foot to lessen or increase the spring. Both of them said it would take a few weeks to get it just right for me. I asked if they thought a treadmill would be good for learning how to use the foot and they both thought it would be great. Well, maybe I will like the treadmill after all. They did caution me about doing too steep of an incline while I'm learning to use the foot.

Back home, I put the new leg in the closet and dressed in my blue pants and black shoes so I would be in uniform for S&S Air Charter. Lisa and I left early to eat at Steak and Shake before getting to the air park. I called Wanda to tell her I was going to fly with S&S today. She told me to have a good time.

I was filling out the preflight log when I noticed the return time. We weren't leaving Atlanta until midnight. Shit, that was a long time to hang out at the airport doing nothing. Oh well, I already said I'd go.

While I did the preflight and put on my uniform shirt, coat, and hat, Lisa filed the flight plan and stocked the galley with some coffee, beer, and some ice for drinks from the limited bar on board the little B200.

Two couples showed up in evening dresses and tuxes. We seated them, showed them how to get at the booze supply, closed up the door, and began getting the plane off the ground.

It only takes about two hours to fly to Atlanta. We went into the small airport close to downtown. A nice stretch limousine met us and whisked the two couples off for an evening of fun. We were to meet them at the plane around midnight.

Lisa said, "Let me take you to see some local places you will enjoy. I should have had us bring some other clothes, but we'll be fine in our uniforms. Come on, let's rent a car."

We rented a box with four wheels and Lisa drove us to a tiny little bar and grille near downtown. It was a true smelly bar with stale cigar smoke clinging to the walls. When we walked in, an ancient black guy was tinkling on the piano, just letting his fingers pick out various sounds and chords. Lisa walked up to him and said, "Hey, Pops, want to hear some neat stuff. I have a couple of CDs for you to listen to. I have one that's got video, can I put it on the big screen?"

The old man waved at the big flat screen TV that was dark at the time. While Lisa was messing with the TV, an older black lady asked me if I wanted something to drink. I told her I'd love to have a drink but I was flying and couldn't. I asked, "You have coffee?"

She smiled and reached up to pinch my cheek. "Always, Honey. These guys live on coffee."

The video began and Lisa adjusted the surround sound. The opening was the riff from the French CD when I was showing it to Jimmy. A voice over said, "Now listen to what really happens when friends play together."

There was wide view of the band with Lisa and me sitting with them. I remember we had just picked around a few seconds before I led in with a strong bass line and everyone had followed. From that point on it was hair up on the back of the neck time. The old man was saying "Yeah" "That's right" "Oh Lordy, Lordy that is so right."

About halfway through, when I switched to a guitar, the man said, "You gonna play with Lisa's box? She let you play her Daddy's box? You some man."

I had to admit, I played pretty damn good, but let the band pick it back up as the pace slowed. I picked up the bass again and had the opportunity to make it sing some sweet songs. When I used a glass for a slide to get the singing smoother, the old man said, "Nancy, Honey, come kiss your Daddy, this is better than sex."

The woman came out and sat on the old man's lap while the video played on and on. When it finally came to a close, the camera got close-ups of all of our faces and expressions. It was as if we had all been making love and were totally sated. Pops and Nancy were clapping and saying, "You two gotta play for us too."

Lisa said, "Not tonight, but soon. We didn't bring our music with us but we will soon. I wanted you to hear us, Pops. I'll leave you the CD. Listen to the other one when you can. It's us, but when we were in France. It's totally different and has some real good riffs."

Nancy said, "You two play some good music. Come some Saturday night and play with everyone. We have an open stage and enjoy having anybody who feels the love."

Pops just said, "Yeah, feel the love."

Lisa told them we would come see them again soon. We left to drive to a small restaurant called Peaches. We were again out of our element as we were the only white folks in the place. When Lisa walked in the door, an enormous lady waddled from a desk and threw her arms around Lisa. "Oh Lisa, Honey. Oh where has you been, Baby? I've missed you so much. Come sit with me, bring your man, and come sit."

The big lady was leading us to the back when she yelled, "Racine, get us some of that wine to celebrate."

Lisa told the lady, "We can't Mama, we're flying and we can never drink when we fly. How about some of your great coffee?"

We sat and Lisa and Mama talked and talked, catching each other up on what they had been doing. Finally, Mama said, "Okay, introduce me to your man. He's polite cause he ain't said a word while we yakked and hasn't ogled any of the girls either. Did you have to get one with only one leg, though?"

I had to laugh at the lady as she was so direct. Lisa was almost embarrassed, she said, "Mama, he lost that in the war. He's a hero. He's not mine, but I think I'd like him to be. You want to stick some pins in a doll for me?"

"Lisa, Honey, you know I don't do none of that voodoo stuff anymore. I'll sweet talk him for you if you wants."

"Mama, this is Chuck Johnson, a very good friend and another flying fool like me. You have to go over to Pops' and make him show you the video. You'll see me and this guy playing some really good music."

"Oh Lisa, you used to play so sweet. I loves the way you makes your Daddy's old box make music. You makes them strings sing, Honey."

"Well, Mama, this here man makes some strings sing too, you'll love it."

The big lady grinned, "Now tell me you're gonna let me feed you and your man. I haven't fed my baby, Lisa, for a long, long time."

"We're here to eat Mama, this man can really eat, so bring it on; I'm dyin' for some of your great food."

The lady had food and more food brought to the table. Lisa and I ate till we were about to pop, while the big lady nibbled off both of our plates. As we were eating, Mama told me how Lisa had been left with her every night when her dad had gone out to play music. During the day, Lisa's dad would teach Lisa to play, and during the night Lisa would play for Mama and her kids. Lisa said, "Mama kept me from when I was about four till I was sixteen. I would have stayed longer, but when dad died, the state put me in a foster home. I left at eighteen and was in the military for a while. That's where I learned to fly. After I got out, I, ah, worked as a dancer a short while until I got on with S&S. I knew what I wanted to do and I did it. See, I come from a good background."

I could see the love in Lisa's eyes as she looked at the big lady. When Lisa said we had to go, the big lady got up and gave Lisa the warmest hug you've ever seen, and she had big tears running down her big black cheeks. Lisa kissed the tears away saying, "We'll be back soon, Mama, I promise not to stay away so long."

Lisa kissed all the young girls working in the little restaurant, while I got a big hug from the woman with the admonishment, "You take care of my Lisa. Treat her good and she'll treat you like a man."

When we left, Lisa needed a hug and said, "It's always so hard to leave that woman. It's almost like when child services came to get me when I left before. She was my Mama back then, and I wanted her to be the one to keep me, but they wouldn't let her have me because I was white. I lost something back then and have looked for it since. You've kind of helped lately; you're so open, so loving. Damn, I don't want a guy, but you sure are tempting."

Lisa said, "It's getting late enough now to show you one more place. This one's a little rough, but we'll be fine unless you start being an uppity white boy. These guys are going to egg you on, but I'll fix it, you'll, or we'll be fine."

Over the door was a hand painted sign that said, "Rags." Lisa walked in like she owned the place. I stayed back, trying not to draw attention. She walked up to a monster black guy and punched him hard in the arm. He whirled around, making me look for a club of some kind to use on the huge man. Lisa was grinning at the guy with her arms out. "My God, little Lisa, where you been, Jailbait. Holy shit, we been blessed, Hey, Jude, we been blessed with little Lisa. Come out here you big fag and say hi."

Another Goliath with a shaved head came lumbering out the door, scooped Lisa up into his arms, and gave her a hug that I'm sure hurt down to her toes. She hollered, "Rags" be nice, let me have some breath, you asshole. I love you, but don't do me in."

The second big man put Lisa down and said, "Oh my goodness, you are just a beautiful princess. Is that white boy you brought in a good man or should we do away with him?"

"He's a keeper, Rags. You'll like the man when you get to know him. Just say hi to Chuck and give him some coffee. If you want to be entertained, give him your axe and listen. Go get some guitars and let's play for the people. That white boy plays a mean bass, but it's got to be fretless. You can let him play your SG or Strat later."

"Your boy plays our music?"

"Better than you, better than me, and with heart, my friend. When you have a chance, go to Pops' and make him play the CDs I gave him. There's a video you'll love that really showcases both of us."

The big man, Rags, said, "Johnny, go get my instruments. We're going to play some music." He yelled, "Hey, Rey, and any who want to really play, my little Lisa is here to entertain. She brings a white boy who's supposed to have soul. Come help us find it."

The other monster man came back, carrying a half-dozen guitar cases and laid them down on the table. Rags picked up one of the cases and handed it to me and said, "Let's try you on a line first. Let's see if you can keep us on track."

I opened the case to see an original Gibson semi-hard body fretless bass. This had to be a custom. I'd never heard of one. I listened to the strings and damn, it was in tune. I was looking around for an amp when Rags pointed to an amp on the side of the room. He said, "Drag it over here and plug in. It should do ya."

Watching Lisa as she petted another 335 like her dad's was inspiring. She strummed and began picking a few things as Rags found his sound with a Les Paul. An older guy came up to sit at an electronic keyboard and a tall lanky man sat at a drum set. Just his feet messing with the bass drum and the hi-hat cymbal told me he was going to be a project. Oh well, that was what a bass man was supposed to do, keep 'em together.

Lisa led off with a traditional Night Train riff that bled blue. I followed standing in front of the drummer trying to get his attention to get the rhythm. It was tough to follow the lead while trying to keep the drummer going. After a few minutes, Rags stopped and told the boy to leave. He used the mike, "Can anybody play these skins and stay with us? Oh please, somebody?"

I said to Rags, "You have anyone to play this wonderful bass? If so, I'll do you on the drums."

Rags yelled without the mike, "Johnny, get your cute ass up here and play for me. Let's see if this white boy can stay with us."

I had to move the drums around a little to get them where they felt comfortable, then remembering what we were playing, I clicked my sticks together giving it a "one, two, three, four" and hit the snare to give us a go. A big guy came out of the audience with a tenor sax hung from his neck and began playing with us. We were soon really doing a great rendition of "Night Train." Lisa did about eight bars, Johnny did eight on his own, the sax did at least sixteen, and Rags tore up the place with a long, long, blues guitar lead. I heard Rags bring us down to a close and worked with him.

Rags put his guitar down and walked over to me. The monster man picked me up off the throne, hugged me, and kissed me full on the lips. "Damn boy, I love ya. You are gold. Johnny, play them skins so I kin hear my sweet Lisa and this boy play for us."

Rags picked up the bass while Johnny got the drums together for his reach. Lisa grinned at me and mouthed, "Do your Summertime."

I twisted the sensitivity up and hit the echo effects pedal then and off in the slow loud metal version of the best serenade of all time. Lisa pushed a mike up to my mouth and it was automatic, I sang. I sang the most loved blues song ever written while playing crazy, dissonant, bleeding sounds. By the time I was in the second line, Lisa was backing me with an equal rhythm blues line and Rags was putting down a bass line that made you feel really good.

That piece takes a while, a long while, when everyone gets a chance to show what they can do with their sax or their strings. When we were done, Rags looked at me and said, "Marry little Lisa and give us some little music makers. I love you, man. I can tell you're our kind."

Lisa came to me with water in her eyes and kissed me. She said, "That's about the best musical compliment you'll ever get."

Johnny came to me and said, "You haveta come back and play with us. Saturday night when we do everyone. We'll get some brass, wind, everything. Come play with us after one, you know when all the gigs are over. When the boys really play."

Lisa said, "Chuck and I will be back to play with you guys. The man loves his music too. Go to Pops' and watch us when we jammed in Spain. You'll love it. Hopefully they'll sell that CD instead of teasing people with it."

We left with Lisa hanging onto me. She said, "That's the people my daddy brought me up with. They loved him and they still love me. Did you see the respect they had for pure music?"

We drove back to the airport, arriving at a little after eleven. I began doing the preflight while Lisa arranged for some more soft drinks and ice. She was able to get two thermoses of fresh coffee, along with a couple of extra cups. She went inside and put a CD in the video player and said, "These guys are big time promoters. I want them to see us playing in Spain. We did good. I wish we had a video of you doing Summertime tonight. God, you can sing. You also do an awesome job on the drums. Where have you been all my life?"

I smiled and gave Lisa a one armed hug, a real friendship hug. She was grinning, so I knew it was the right way to do it.

About twenty after midnight, a limo pulled up to the aircraft. The men got out and said, "You're going to have to help pour the girls into the plane. They are both done, very well done. Make the ride back smooth, they will appreciate it."

We did make the flight smooth, along with playing the CD for the guys in the back. We knew it was good as they kept getting more booze from the little mini-bar. When we landed back in Tampa, one of them said, "I recognized both of you on that video with the band. That was awesome. Do you mind if we talk to them about promoting that video? I think we can sell it to lounge and bar audiences as a long run video. I'd like to try if you don't mind."

Lisa surprised me when she said, "If you get it done, find a mobile recording group and we'll go up to Atlanta and record at Rags for you."

"You know Rags?"

"He's my godfather, a very special man."

"Shit, you're on just on that. Let me know when you can do it and I'll arrange some people and equipment. Make sure it's okay with Rags. I'd hate for him or Johnny to be mad at us."

"Rags will do it. He loves Chuck here too. Wait till you hear how they play together."

"Could you guys do a studio gig?"

Lisa said, "Naw, let's make it live, if we don't have any feeling to go with it, it's no fun."

"Gotcha, let me know and we'll get it together."

The two couples took off in another limo while Lisa and I cleaned up the aircraft. It was already almost four. Lisa said, "Come out to Park Place and we'll have something in the diner. Let me leave my car and you can take me home to cuddle."

We did go to the diner and enjoyed a great early breakfast or late dinner. We joked and laughed until we decided it was time to get to bed. I followed Lisa to the long garage and she got in with me, carrying a small bag. We drove home with her snuggling against me across the console.

It was getting light as we went into the main part of the house. We didn't do anything but use the bathroom and slide under the covers. Lisa gave me a gentle kiss and said, "Thanks for the great evening. You and I can have some fun. I don't know if we're meant to be or not, but I do know we are going to be great friends."

I opened my eyes knowing it was very late in the day. The clock said ten-fifteen. Not that late.

I stretched, Lisa stretched, then wrapped herself around me. She whispered, "You are so nice. We come home late, both naked, both tired, and you don't bug me. You just hug me and we fall asleep in each other's arms. I kept waiting for you to make a pass or try to get some pussy, but you just hugged me and slept peacefully. I love that. You might be a keeper. I'll let you know when I'm tired of what girls have."

I laughed out loud which brought Wanda in to see what I was laughing at. "Wanda, this lady is messing with my mind. I'm glad you let her move in. We're going to be great friends. You might get a lot more loving the way she teases me though. She likes to lead me on, but I love it."

I got out of bed and hit the bathroom and hopped into the shower to wash off quickly. Before I was done, Lisa got in with me, pulled my wanger for me, and said, "You didn't even get it up for me this morning."

"It was up earlier, but I convinced it to stay cool. I can wait, when you're horny, I'm sure you can be a whole lotta fun."

She punched me on the shoulder and we quickly finished washing.

Dressed and in the kitchen, I asked Lisa, "Are you moved in or are you still testing the place?"

Lisa said, "I'm about half and half. I want to move in, but I really enjoy Shannon and Joanie. Maggie and Becky are leaving soon and I don't know whether or not it's going to bother Tom and Zena if I do move."

"Do you have a relationship with them similar to Shannon?"

"No, not really. I'm like Shannon, since I like girls and prefer to associate with girls or women. Shannon has some special thing for Tom, but she is and has been, crazy in love with Zena. I'm like Shannon in that way too since I met you. You just make me feel all cushy inside and I want to hold you and kiss you. It isn't even that sexual of a thing, but I do love it when we make love. Something happens that makes it so good for me. I could enjoy being with you and never have sex with you, but it's nice that we can enjoy each other physically too. You have a house full of girls that are unusually girl oriented, and very loving toward each other, but all of them seem to enjoy men or at least some men."

Tina came into the kitchen at that moment and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and a quick hug, "Heard you were getting shot at again. You're gonna have to learn to duck. Uncle Steve used to be in all kinds of gun battles and he never got shot. You should learn from him."

Tina went to Lisa and they kissed on the lips and hugged warmly. Lisa smiled at me and said, "You see, your home is so warm and friendly. Your other girl friends, your Fab Five as you call them, they're all girl oriented, what happened to them? Brandy was a lot of fun and I thought she was a goner over you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.