A Lesson Learned - Cover

A Lesson Learned

by werewolf

Copyright© 2009 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: I teach my selfish husband a lesson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

I was excited, I'd been planning this night for months and at last it was about to happen, during the hour long drive home from the office I was stopped at red lights several times and I had to resist the urge to slide a hand up beneath my skirt, I wore the tiny little g-string my lover had bought me, it was incredibly tight and it kept me aware of my pussy all day as the tight nylon continually rubbed over the nub of my clitoris.

At last I pulled into the driveway of my house and reached for my handbag, I was about to take the biggest step of my life and I was nervous,

"I'm in the den darling" I heard my husband shout down to me, I'm ready for you"

He was naked and sitting on a straight back chair with the ropes knotted tightly to his wrists and ankles, quickly I tied each rope to the chair and stood back to look at him, he was as excited as I was but unknown to him, for a different reason.

He waited expectantly for me to begin undressing but I shook my head,

"No not this time Andrew, tonight we're doing it my way"

"No" he shouted, "No, you know how I like my sex, come on get undressed, but leave your panties on to gag me with"

"That's just it Andrew, I DO know how you like your sex, but do you know how I like mine?"

He looked at me blankly, he really didn't have a clue about my wants or needs and I don't think he ever did!

"I think we'll watch a film first and I'm going to have a drink while it's starting"

"Come on Andrea" he pleaded, "Let's sit down and talk about it, we can work something out"

"There's nothing to work out Andrew, I've got a couple of people coming round and we're going to have a bit of fun while you watch us"

I wasn't sure whether he heard me or not because his eyes were fixed firmly on the screen, then he moaned softly,

"No, oh God no"

On the television he was sat exactly as he was now, only the woman in front of him just stepping out of her panties was his sister,

"What is this?" he blustered, "What's the point of it all?"

"The point dear husband is to show you that whatever I do, whatever you know I do, you can never do anything about it, we have copies of this DVD of course and so does my solicitor, he also has instructions to go to the police if anything happens to me, anything" I stressed, "Anything at all"

He was beaten and we both knew it, but I wasn't finished yet, oh no, far from it!

The door behind me opened and I watched his eyes widening in disbelief as our son Steven entered and stood behind me with his arms around my waist, his lips nuzzling at the back of my neck and his fingers slowly opening the buttons of my suit jacket.

"Lovely boobs mum" he said just loud enough for his father to hear and gently caressed the swellings of my breasts where they bulged out of their lacy cups.

"Thank you darling" I smiled and turned to meet his mouth with mine, a hand dipped into my bra and eased a breast out as his tongue snaked between my teeth.

"Show your father the lovely little g-string you bought me"

Slowly I raised my skirt, above my knees, above the top of my stockings and finally above the tiny string that failed miserably to hide the lips of my shaven slit.

"Show him how delicate the material is darling" and my son complied sliding a hand down under the filmy lace.

My husband's eyes were fixed firmly on my groin and his pathetic little prick was at it's full three inches as Steven's fingers opened me and slid easily into the wetness that was my cunt!

"I want to eat you mum" he said softly and dipped his head to take a stiff nipple in between his lips,

"Mmm yes darling" I moaned, "Show him how a woman likes to be treated"

I unzipped the skirt and stepped out of it as Steven helped me out of the jacket and sank to his knees in front of me,

I gasped with pleasure as his lips kissed the soaking wet gusset of my string before easing it down over my hips so I was able to step out of it and lean back against the table.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.