Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp - Cover

Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman is talked into applying for a position as a counselor at a summer camp for boys by a close friend who worked there the previous year and is returning this year. It turns out that her duties consist primarily of being a rape victim for the boys and the male counselors. A good time is not had by all. This story was based on the fantasy of one of my female readers. I hope this blows your dress up Lara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

I didn’t sleep at all that night. Despite all the terrible shit I’ve already managed to survive in this hell camp I’m far too terrified of what’s going to happen tomorrow morning to get any sleep.

The next morning is a bit of a daze. I took a shower with Joni but she inspected the dorm by herself. Deshane took me to the mess hall and turned me over to Mr. Moore.

I saw the arrogant look on his face and I figured I had nothing to lose at this point. In a loud voice I said, “You arrogant prick! You set me up right from the start. I just have one question you fucking rapist. Is this the only way you limp dicks can get a woman? Is rape the only way you can get it up? You fucking limp dick faggots!”

Todd is sitting closest to me. He reached out and slapped me.

I screamed, “Fuck you, you sick fuck!” Then I spit right in his face. There wasn’t much spit. I’m so terrified my mouth is dry. But it was the thought that counted.

He must have thought so, too. He drew his fist back and was about to punch me in the face when Mr. Moore snapped, “Todd! Knock it off. I’ll give you some time with the riding crop when we get out there. When I get so damned tired I can’t lift my arm one more time you can take over.”

I saw Joni out of the corner of my eye. Her face is white as a ghost and she’s crying her eyes out. I saw her lips moving and finally I realized she’s muttering, “Shut up!” over and over.

But it doesn’t really matter now. I don’t plan on surviving this day anyway, certainly not with my sanity intact. A part of me, a large part of me, is going to die today, even if I survive there’s no possible way my fragile mind will be intact. Actually, I really hope I don’t survive. It will be for the best if I die in that barn today. I’m ready.

After breakfast the cook came around and filled our coffee cups again. I let him force me to suck his cock and I helped him stir his cum in my coffee. Then, with everyone watching and him smiling down at me arrogantly, I picked it up and threw it right in his face.

He screamed and I cannot describe to you how satisfying that sound was. He grabbed his face and called me names I’ve never even heard before! But when he finally took his hands away from his red, scalded face and brought his arm back to punch me, Mr. Moore was already behind him and grabbed his arm.

They struggled briefly until Mr. Moore said emphatically, “Knock it off, damn it! You’ll get your turn! She’ll be singing a different tune when she drags her sorry ass back in here tonight. You can pay her back then. I won’t even say anything when you do that thing you like to do once we break them.”

I saw his eyes light up and he finally dropped his arm. But he leaned his face close to mine and asked in a voice dripping with venom, “Has anyone ever pissed down your throat, cunt? I’m gonna do it every day for five and a half weeks!”

I managed to respond with more nerve than I actually felt, “I hope you know a good surgeon to sew your disgusting dick back on if you try it, you low life rapist bastard. I wonder, do you suppose when they sew an animal’s dick back on he can ever get it up again? I bet they can’t. Hell, after I bite it off I’ll probably chew it up and swallow it. Then you’ll always have a cunt of your very own. I imagine that’s the only way you’ll ever have a cunt of your own you fat, ugly old rapist.”

Mr. Moore pushed the cook out of the way, grabbed a handful of my hair and growled, “You just keep digging your hole deeper you stupid whore. Believe this if you’ve ever believed anything in your life. If, and that’s a big if, you do survive this, you’re going to be a completely different person when we haul your ass back here. And we still have five more weeks to make a perfect sex slave out of you.”

I lifted my head, smiled as sweetly as I could and this time I was able to assemble enough saliva to spit right in his ugly, loathsome face.

He snarled, muttered, “Aw fuck it,” made a fist and drew his arm back but before he could slam his fist into my face we heard a loud horn blowing out in the parking lot. Mr. Moore muttered, “Shit!” lowered his fist and released his painful grip on my hair. He ordered the boys outside and told them to get on the bus. Todd and Paul went with them. He ordered the cook to keep an eye on Joni and I could tell by the gleeful look on his face that they already have plans for her after we leave.

We walked slowly behind the boys and the male counselors. By the time we got to the parking lot the bus was already pulling away. Once it was quiet, Mr. Moore said in a conversational tone, “That movie you saw with Cathy at the barn ... that was seven years ago. We’ve added a little to the show now. Now there are four dogs. But I suppose that’s just added incentive for a bitch like you. You’re probably going to enjoy the hell out of it!”

He laughed at his own joke. Then he became serious and said with venom in his voice, “I’m going to break you, bitch. Before you leave this camp at the end of the six weeks I’m going to make you perform every fucking perverted act I’ve ever heard of. Hell, I’ll probably have so much fun with you I’ll make you keep coming back every year until you kill yourself.”

He may be right. If they don’t kill me in that barn tonight I may kill myself. But not before I come back here and kill them, every fucking one of them.

I saw a pickup truck pulling into the parking lot. It wasn’t the same one I saw in the movie. It’s a new one. But the same men got out of it when it came to a stop.

They manhandled me into the back, with lots of groping, of course. But I didn’t make it easy for them. I struggled and I kicked. I connected a few times, too. I got slapped around a little for my troubles. And it served no purpose except that I got a little satisfaction from it. I ended up tied to the light bar across the back of the cab just the way I saw Cathy Grant in the movie Joni and I were forced to watch. But guys were careful not to bruise me so it they didn’t really hurt me much and getting a few licks in felt pretty damned good!

The four men climbed into the cab of the truck and drove off slowly. We crossed the gravel parking lot and turned onto the narrow, paved road which I believe goes all the way around the lake. The road is on camp property. It isn’t a public road so there isn’t any traffic. And therefore, no hope of salvation in the form of a passing motorist alarmed at seeing me naked and bound.

I don’t know how far we are from the barn. I leaned back against the light bar and closed my eyes. I felt the damn break. I had managed to stop crying for a short while. But the tears are flowing freely now. I feel them dripping down my cheeks and falling onto my breasts.

I forced myself to think of something besides the terrible things which are about to happen to me. I thought about Gregg. My poor dear sweet darling Gregg. He doesn’t even realize yet that our marriage is over. I already miss him so much that it feels like a hot coal in my chest when I realize I can never be with him as his wife again. Not after what has happened to me since I arrived here ... not after what they’re going to do to me today, and for the next five- and one-half weeks if I survive this.

It’s a shame. We were so good together. But I know it’s over. I may be blonde but I know once he finds out what has happened to me here he could never be with me again. I laughed wryly and thought. ‘Hell! I don’t even want to be with me now!’

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud metallic scraping noise and the truck I’m in swung to the right suddenly. It came to a sudden stop and there was a sudden outburst of loud, angry yelling.

I opened my eyes and turned my head just in time to see Gregg and Joni’s husband. Kenny, getting out of Kenny’s pickup truck. Kenny ran us off the road!

The four men piled out of the truck I’m tied up in the back of and started advancing on Gregg and Kenny. That was when both men reached behind their backs and pulled out pistols!

I was too shocked to even cry out! I want to scream at Gregg not to do anything stupid. I don’t want him to get in trouble over me. It’s much too late for me.

The four men in the truck came to a sudden stop when they saw the guns. But Mr. Moore must have thought they were bluffing. He growled something unintelligible and charged at Gregg.

I saw a smile on Gregg’s face like I’ve never seen before. Then I heard a deafening noise and suddenly Mr. Moore was rolling around on the ground holding his stomach and screaming in pain and disbelief.

Gregg turned the still smoking gun on the other three men and as if it had been choreographed they dropped to their knees and began to beg loudly for their lives.

I yelled, “Gregg! Don’t shoot them.”

Then in a softer voice I added, “It’s too late. I’m not worth it.”

I probably could have phrased it better. He looked like I had slapped him. He ran over and jumped up in the truck. He quickly cut the ropes holding me. He took me in his arms and held me tight. He told me how much he loves me and tried to kiss me.

I shook my head and pushed him away gently. I reached up and touched his cheek with my fingertips and said, “Thank you, darling. I will always thank you. But too much has happened. We can’t ... I’m ... the bastards destroyed me.”

He pulled me back into his arms and held me so tight I could hardly breathe. He kissed my forehead and said, “I know all about it. I don’t give a shit. It’s over now. And you are still my wife. We’ll get you some help. But nothing between us has changed. I love you just as much now as I did three days ago.”

He squeezed me even tighter for a moment and then he whispered, “God I have missed you! Please don’t go away to camp again.”

I’m crying more loudly, more hysterically now than I did when they raped me, or when they pulled my pussy hair out with the pliers. I know he means what he’s saying. But I know enough about men to know that once things settle down he’ll have to deal with the truth of what has happened to me and I know he can’t do that. No man could.

I suddenly pushed him away again and said, “Oh god! Joni! We have to get back to the camp!”

Gregg finally seemed to realize I’m naked. Well, I’m sure he realized earlier that I’m naked. But he has been pretty busy, what with shooting Mr. Moore and all. He took his shirt off and put it on me. Kenny lowered the tailgate and together they carefully helped me get off the truck bed.

Gregg put me in the cab of Kenny’s truck and then he and Kenny went around and shot out all four tires on the truck the four men were driving.

Just before Kenny drove away, Gregg said to the three men who are still kneeling in the road beside their truck, “You might want to apply pressure to that wound to stop the bleeding. I don’t give a shit either way. It’s up to you. There will be an ambulance here any minute, an ambulance and about a hundred cops.”

Kenny turned the truck around in the road and rushed back to the camp. Gregg held me in his arms and tried to comfort me while I gave them directions. I had the crying just about under control by the time we got back to the camp.

We rushed into the mess hall before the men had gotten a chance to do anything to Joni. They’re still cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes. Joni is sitting in her seat at the staff table waiting with a glum look on her face. There are tears running down her cheeks and from the small puddle on table in front of her it’s obvious she has been crying since they led me away.

She looked up when we came running in. When she realized who we were and that it was over she scrambled from her seat and came running towards us. But she stopped just before she got to Kenny and I saw her face. I knew just what was going through her mind. Now he’ll know ... everything.

She covered her face and started crying so hard it broke my heart. I went to her and we held each other, both of us crying like a couple of newborns.

There was a loud noise and I looked up to see the cook rushing out of the kitchen carrying a large carving knife. He looks like he has gone a little mad. His eyes are wide and his expression looks ... well, mad!

Kenny smiled, totally unconcerned, and put a bullet into each of his thighs.

He didn’t even scream. He looked down in amazement and then, finally, collapsed to the floor, still staring at his bleeding thighs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.