Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp - Cover

Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman is talked into applying for a position as a counselor at a summer camp for boys by a close friend who worked there the previous year and is returning this year. It turns out that her duties consist primarily of being a rape victim for the boys and the male counselors. A good time is not had by all. This story was based on the fantasy of one of my female readers. I hope this blows your dress up Lara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

We talked quietly after that. I would have liked to have had another drink. But it’s going to be a long, unpleasant six weeks and we have no way to get another supply of rum so we sipped a plain Coke and tried to figure out who among our circle of acquaintances is responsible for all of us having to come out here and serve as sex slaves for all these males.

Neither of us could come up with a single possibility. There isn’t anyone we can think of we’ve done anything to, as far as we know. And this all started before either Joni or I became friends with the other girls who have been brought up here and tormented for six weeks. It just doesn’t make sense.

We talked quietly until it was finally time for the bonfire. Even after everything which has happened to me today I still found it difficult to walk out of our door in the nude. But I’ll be very surprised if I don’t feel the same way six weeks from now. Even if we weren’t fair game out there among all of those males I would still not feel right about walking outside in the nude.

When we got to the small circular seating area around the bonfire we saw that almost everyone else was already there. There were two adults I haven’t seen before speaking with Mr. Moore.

When she saw them, Joni swore under her breath and said, “Sorry, I forgot to warn you. These guys work for the main office. They bring firewood around to all three sections of the camp and get the fires started. We’re going to have to take care of them, too.”

I almost wasn’t shocked. After all, it’s just two more dicks to drain. That’s what I’m here for. There have been so many men, so many cocks in the last day and a half. Two more won’t make much difference ... I guess.

Mr. Moore waved us over. We made our way through the boys, getting rudely groped all the way. When we were standing next to the three men, Mr. Moore asked me, “Did Joni explain?”

I nodded.

Nothing more was said. The men grabbed us by the arm and led us over to their pickup truck. It’s parked right beside the woodpile they just unloaded. They bent us over the tailgate side by side. We heard them behind us, opening their pants and getting their dicks out.

Joni nudged me with her elbow. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her drop a big gob of spit on her fingers and quickly use it to lubricate her pussy. Why the hell didn’t I think of that?!! I quickly did the same thing just before I felt a large cock pressing against my pussy.

Fuck! Why didn’t I do this before?! It hardly hurt at all when that big, black cock slammed into me!

I’m aware of all the boys watching us getting raped by two more men but it almost doesn’t matter now. Well, that isn’t true. It matters. It’s incredibly humiliating. But after all I’ve been through it wasn’t as traumatic as it would have been two days ago.

I only hoped all those young boys were so well drained that nothing would come of it. It wasn’t until the two men were nearly finished I remembered that the boys who can’t swim hadn’t been able to make it to the raft to take advantage of us this afternoon. We might still be faced with draining eight or ten of the younger boys, even if we got lucky and the other boys were done for the day ... that’s a real possibility ... right? God! I can be so stupid for a schoolteacher!

The men fucking us took their time. They’re standing side by side, talking casually as if they’re not raping a couple of women whose names they don’t even know. They compared our asses and our pussies and then, halfway through they changed places. It didn’t matter, though. I couldn’t tell the difference. I was just glad they decided to opt for vaginal sex instead of oral sex. My throat really needs a little time to recuperate.

They finally came inside of us. They stepped back and casually put their cocks away. They obviously do this all the time. We’re just one of the perks of the job I guess. They ignored us but waved at Mr. Moore to acknowledge his generosity, thanking him for sharing his pussy. Then they went around and got in the truck without every saying a word to us. We got the wham and the bam but no thank you ma’am. But that’s okay. My feelings aren’t hurt. I’m just a sex slave now. I don’t expect to be treated like a human being.

Joni and I stood up as they started to pull away. We’re only about fifteen feet from the lake so we walked down to the water. We waded in and rinsed our crotches and our thighs. Then we went back and sat down close to Mr. Moore in the hopes that the boys would leave us alone. I suppose we should have known better.

Paul stood up and made a few announcements. Then he started telling a story. It was not, however, the kind of story you expected to hear around a bonfire at a boy’s camp. Certainly not from a camp counselor!

His story involved the rape and humiliation of two virginal teenage white girls from the suburbs who were tricked into getting off at the wrong bus stop in the city. He swore it was a true story. It was a long story and he supplied a lot of gory details. As I listened to that disturbing tale and the relish with which he told it I began to strongly suspect that it was a true story and Paul must have been one of the rapists in the story.

The intimate specifics he supplied in such graphic detail left me with the impression that this was more than a story. A shiver went down my spine as I listened to him with growing distress. I watched his face and it looked very much like he was recounting those horrible events from memory.

Not long after he started telling his disgusting story, one of the younger boys came over and asked, Mr. Moore, “Is it okay?”

They didn’t look at me or Joni. The question was vague but we all knew what he was asking.

Mr. Moore smiled and nodded. The boy turned to us and said, “Come on.”

I sighed and got to my feet. I don’t want to sit there and listen to Paul’s story but my mouth and throat were exhausted and very sore. I would really have loved it if they would just leave us alone for this one evening. We could have really used an evening to recuperate.

And I still have to fuck Deshane tonight!

We followed the boy to a log where four of the younger boys are sitting on the ground, leaning back against the log behind them for support. The boy who had the nerve to get up and ask for our services peeled his shorts down and sat down on the end. He wiggled his finger at Joni.

She dropped to her knees between his legs and went right to work.

I watched for a second, along with the other four boys. But only for a second or two before the boy next to him lifted his butt off the ground and pulled his shorts off. He grinned at me and I dropped to my knees and began to suck his hard little cock. Keep in mind that in this instance little is a comparative term. I’m pretty certain all of these boys, even the youngest, have longer cocks than my husband. But compared to the men and the older boys, the younger boys are much easier to handle.

We ended up sucking off eight of the younger boys, one right after the other. I assumed these were the non-swimmers who hadn’t been able to make it out to the raft earlier.

After we sucked off the eight boys we began to get passed around to the other boys. We got an occasional rest period in between blowjobs. But until the story ended and the campfire burned down, Joni and I were both kept busy moving around the group of boys whenever one of them called out to us, usually using some derogatory term such as, “Hey cunt! Get your ass over here!” or “Rest period is over, bitch. Get over here and suck on this hard cock!”

I was sitting on a log recuperating when Rodney waved me over just before Mr. Moore sent the boys to their dorms for the night. He made me suck his cock for a few minutes and then he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind.

I didn’t have time to use Joni’s trick to use saliva to moisten my sensitive flesh but I guess I was still leaking a little bit of leftover cum from the men who delivered the wood for the fire. It wasn’t that painful when Rodney raped me. At least I hope that’s the reason my pussy wasn’t dry. The alternative is too disturbing to even contemplate.

I didn’t enjoy getting raped by Rodney. But as he was fucking me I thought it would work to my advantage when Deshane shows up in my room in a little while. Rodney’s large cock will certainly stretch me out and get me ready for that huge log of male flesh Deshane is planning to attack me with tonight.

The boys were sent to their dorms and Joni was forced to give Paul a blowjob. I guess he turned himself on with his nasty story. But thankfully, Mr. Moore and Todd were sated. Neither of those men required any further time raping us this evening.

We all walked back to our cabins once the men were through using us. We’re required to check on the boys before going to our cabin. But they’re all worn out and already in bed.

Joni and I entered and walked slowly down the center aisle with every boy staring at our naked bodies with the certain knowledge that we’re theirs to use. If any one of them had tossed his blanket off and said, “Get over here and suck my cock, cunt!” we would have done it. We’d have no choice.

I nodded at Deshane when I got to the end of the row of bunks and then Joni and I turned and went to our cabin.

I had one more weak drink with Joni before I knocked on the wall to signal Deshane he can come to our cabin and fuck me. We talked about Deshane while we were waiting for him to join us.

Joni remembers him well from last year. She was obviously embarrassed to talk about him. She mentioned he’s very cruel, but I already know that. He made it perfectly clear out on the raft today.

He’s also devious. That seems pretty obvious, too.

She also said that he fucks like a rampaging bull. I’m about to find that out but I presumed that to be the case.

She said that at first, the first few times in fact, it had been painful and unpleasant. But once she had gotten used to having sex with him it was hard not to appreciate the length and girth of that incredible cock of his. It’s the largest she has ever experienced by far. It’s unlikely she’ll ever come across another like it in her lifetime after she leaves here at the end of this, her second six-week period of humiliation and sexual servitude.

I realized after listening to her for a few minutes that she was talking about her experience with Deshane last year in a wistful tone of voice. She’s remembering her time with him last year with apparent fondness! Her emotions are obviously mixed on the subject. She doesn’t like the boy, well, man really. He isn’t likeable. And she would have much preferred that she had never been exposed to this rape camp experience. But I get the impression she has missed getting fucked by Deshane!

We talked about him until our cups were empty. I can think of no excuse to put it off any longer. Joni went to bed and we turned off the lights. I went to the bathroom and tapped lightly on the partition between our cabin and the dorm. Then I crossed our darkened cabin and stood by the door, ready to admit the next young man who is coming to rape me.

Nothing happened for a long time. I started to wonder if Deshane heard my soft knock. I glanced over at Joni. She’s lying in her bed, all covered up and facing the wall. Even though I detected a feeling of wistfulness when she was thinking back to having sex with him, she’s probably hoping Deshane will devote his cruel attention to me this evening.

I, on the other hand, am terrified. I don’t think I could have survived that stunt he was pulling out on the raft this afternoon. I would have suffocated long before he reached orgasm. That’s the only reason I agreed to meet him like this.

But I would be less than totally honest if I didn’t admit I’m just a little curious to see what it feels like to have sex with a man who has a huge cock like Deshane’s, especially after realizing Lara apparently has fond memories of sex with the cold-hearted bastard. He’s blessed with a very impressive organ. But if I have to submit to someone with a cock that large I’d feel better about it if it came attached to a more mature man who doesn’t have a rapist mentality, a man who’s compassionate and sensitive. Not a raging bull.

I was just about to go back and tap on the wall again when I heard someone approaching. I opened the door just as Deshane stepped up onto our steps. He didn’t wait to be invited in. He pulled the screen door open and pushed past me. I closed the door and turned to face him.

He’s so damn large! He looks like a football player. But then, he probably is. He’s almost a foot and a half taller than me and I bet he weighs at least two-hundred-and-fifty-pounds. And there’s not an ounce of fat on him.

I’ve been standing in the dark long enough for my eyes to adjust. He has an arrogant sneer on his face as he’s looking down at my naked body.

I can’t meet his gaze. I looked down, shamed by what I’m about to do. The only thing Deshane is wearing is a pair of white jockey shorts. The bulge in the front of them is obvious even in the dark. And his cock is still flaccid!

He glanced around and then pulled me over to my bed. He sat down and bounced up and down for a second before saying, “This is a hell of lot more comfortable than that fucking cot in the dorm. I might want to start spending more of my time in here.”

I responded timidly, “You don’t want to get sent home, do you?”

He sneered and asked, “Are you going to turn me in, bitch?”

I rapidly shook my head and explained, “No! But if they catch you ... if they catch us I mean, in the first three weeks ... you know.”

He stood up again and quickly pushed his underwear off. He got into my bed and pulled me in after him. He took me in his large, strong arms and pressed his muscular body against mine. I was totally overwhelmed!

He started moving his large hand over my body. Though he’s apparently fully grown and looks like a man his touch is rough and immature. He watched his hand exploring my flesh, groping, probing, and as difficult as it is to admit, he began to see me respond to his crude touch.

My nipples hardened and I felt the tingling between my legs indicating my body’s growing arousal. His cock is resting on my thigh. I feel it beginning to twitch as he becomes aroused. I glanced down at it and despite what Lara said I find it hard to believe that thing will actually fit inside of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.