Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp - Cover

Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman is talked into applying for a position as a counselor at a summer camp for boys by a close friend who worked there the previous year and is returning this year. It turns out that her duties consist primarily of being a rape victim for the boys and the male counselors. A good time is not had by all. This story was based on the fantasy of one of my female readers. I hope this blows your dress up Lara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

After lunch the boys were taken down to the lake by Todd and Paul. Mr. Moore sent Rodney back to the office. The kitchen staff is hard at work cleaning up in the back. As soon as the room had cleared out Mr. Moore plugged the television back in but left it in the corner. He ordered Joni and me to pull up a couple of chairs.

In a timid, pleading voice, Joni said, “Please, Mr. Moore. I don’t want to see this again. I’ve done everything you asked of me. I promise I’ll be good.”

Mr. Moore smiled and said, “Sorry, Joni. It’s part of your mandatory orientation. Think of it as a refresher.”

Mr. Moore put a DVD in the player and turned the television on. He stood behind us and as the show started he said, “Lara, this is what happens to girls who break the rules, disobey an order or cause problems in some other way which I feel might call for an attitude adjustment. Joni probably mentioned this to you. I seem to remember it had a lasting effect on her when she saw it last year. I suggest you pay close attention. This information can save you from doing something stupid and then wishing very much that you hadn’t.”

So far there’s just a view of a barn all by itself. There are no people, no animals, no sounds, nothing but the sound of birds in the background and dogs barking somewhere in the area. I saw Joni shudder. I know something terrible is going to happen. And I’m pretty sure I don’t want to see it. Not if it’s going to have the effect it’s having on Joni and is going to motivate me to do every nasty thing they order me to do for the next six weeks. That motivation already exists in me. This horror show is unnecessary.

I heard a vehicle coming up off camera. It sounds like a truck or a bus. The camera slowly turned to face the driveway. There are two buses parked there. They’re the buses in which the camp transports the kids on field trips and back to their pickup points after the six weeks comes to an end.

The doors opened and kids started getting off and milling around. There were probably close to seventy-five boys altogether so they’re from all three of the camps on the lake. They ranged in age from about thirteen, though some looked like they could have been a little younger, up to eighteen, though again, some looked much older. I’m assuming the boys are a collection of boys from all three sections of the camp since there were so many of them and there was such a wide age range.

Once all the boys were off the buses the two drivers got out. I recognized Todd. I don’t know the other man.

The boys stood around for a few minutes before a pickup truck drove up and parked. It was one of those king cab trucks. Four people got out of the truck. One was Mr. Moore. I didn’t recognize the other three.

I did, however, recognize the young woman standing in the bed with her back to the cab of the truck. Her arms are stretched wide and she’s tied to a light bar across the back of the truck cab as if she was on a cross. The beautiful young woman is Cathy Grant!

Cathy is another of my good friends. She’s naked and she looks nearly hysterical. Through her tears she’s apologizing loudly to Mr. Moore and promising to do everything she’s told from that moment on.

Her very real terror is extremely disturbing. But what made it so much worse were the smiles of anticipation on the faces of everyone else. It was obvious there was nothing she could have said to avoid whatever fate awaits her. I don’t doubt whatever awaits her is more about entertaining the campers and staff than disciplining Cathy for some probably very minor infraction, real or imagined.

Mr. Moore signaled to two of the larger boys. They hurried over and he gave them some instructions. I watched them jump up into the back of the truck and untie her. She would have collapsed if they hadn’t supported her. It seemed strange to see my beautiful, petite blonde friend, naked between two large young black men. They lifted her up and over the side of the truck. Todd and another man took her arms and led her into the barn. The camera followed.

There were no animals in the barn. There was only a bench in the middle of the floor. Cathy was carried to the bench and strapped down on her back. The bench is just long enough to support her back. Her head hung down and she was exposed and vulnerable, just the way Joni and I had been on the table in the mess hall this morning.

But there were two of us and we had been raped by only twenty-four kids. And most of them had been younger kids who were not very well hung and had hair triggers. It was obvious Cathy’s situation was much more dire.

As soon as Cathy was secure the boys and the men all gathered around. But the rapes I expected to see didn’t start right away. First, Mr. Moore began to whip her exposed flesh. It looked like he was using the same riding crop he had beaten me with. He slashed it across her body with all of his might, and not just a couple of slashes across her breasts, either. It was horrifying to watch. He hit her everywhere. But he seemed to concentrate on her breasts and the area around her vagina. It was truly brutal. I couldn’t believe she didn’t pass out. Her heartrending screams were making my hair stand on end.

The cruel bastard even stood between her legs and brought the crop straight down on her exposed vulva several times. It went on and on and I think the only reason he stopped was that he was worn out. He handed the crop to Todd. Then he pulled his cock out, lifted her long slender legs and pressed them down against her breasts which are covered with dark red stripes now. He raped her brutally, forcing his large cock into her unlubricated ass.

Her screams had begun to die down just before he stopped beating her. But when he started slamming his cock into her dry, unprepared ass she screamed so loudly it hurt my ears.

He came rather quickly I thought. I gather he really enjoyed beating that poor woman. For him that was foreplay. After he moved away the other five adults took turns raping her. It looked like most of them raped her pussy. One raped her throat, but he apparently didn’t cum there. He waited until the others had fucked her and then he finished up in her ass.

The men stood back and Mr. Moore announced to the large group of kids they had bused in, “Boys, she’s all yours. We have all day. Keep fucking the bitch until you can’t get it up anymore. No holes are off limits. Have fun.”

The adults all left, except for the man operating the camera, if that was an adult. The kids swarmed over her like army ants. Most of them had taken their clothes off while the adults were raping her. Cathy was now surrounded by naked males with raging hard-ons. It was soon obvious that hurting her was just as much a part of the fun as fucking her.

We were forced to watch until it was obvious Cathy was all but catatonic. She no longer cried out when they raped her or when they pinched her nipples or bit her flesh until they left ugly red marks. She grunted occasionally, but that was her only reaction to the violence they were inflicting on her delicate body.

The screen went to black for a moment. Then, in large red letters the words, “seven hours later...” flashed across the screen.

The screen came to life again. Cathy is still stretched out on the bench but the straps holding her in place are gone. Mr. Moore was bent over her, speaking softly. She’s covered with cum. It’s everywhere. Her eyes opened when she heard Mr. Moore’s voice. But it didn’t look like she understood his words at first. She has a dazed look on her face and a vacant look in her eyes.

She isn’t even crying any longer. I am. Joni is. But Cathy looks like she’s out of her mind.

I saw Mr. Moore come around from behind us. I’ve been so caught up in the horrors I’m watching on the screen I’ve forgotten all about him! He stood beside Joni. His erect cock is sticking straight out of his pants. He moved closer until the tip of it rested on her lips. She opened her mouth and started sucking gently. She started to turn her head to face him but he said, “No, dear. You two keep watching.”

So, she sucked on two or three inches of his cock and the three of us watched the scene of horror continuing to unfold on the big screen television.

I can’t hear what Mr. Moore is saying to Cathy. But she finally seems to be listening to him. I saw her nod her head.

Mr. Moore stepped back and Cathy struggled to get off of the bench. She has no strength left and it didn’t look for a moment like she was going to be able to get up without help.

Mr. Moore had a solution for that. He moved closer once more and suddenly his arm went up and he slashed that riding crop down across her red, bruised breasts. Her mouth opened as if to scream. But no sound came out. I thought for a moment she must have passed out from the pain. But he raised that riding crop again and she rolled off of the bench and fell hard on the rough wooden floor. She struggled up onto her hands and knees and scrambled to turn and face Mr. Moore. She bent down and licked his shoes for a moment.

He smiled down at her. He has broken her and it’s plain to see just how exciting that was for him. He stuck his riding crop in her face and she cringed. But he snapped an order and this time the camera picked up his words.

“You stupid cunt! You got cum all over my favorite riding crop. Clean that up!”

Cathy quickly licked his riding crop clean.

Mr. Moore straightened up and stared down at her for a minute, gloating. He quietly said, “You have one last task, Cathy, one more punishment. If you do this one thing you can go back to your cabin and wake up tomorrow and go back to serving the boys as if this never happened. Are you ready?”

Cathy moaned. She’s crying rather hard again but she seems lucid. She’s a changed woman. But she’s lucid. Through her tears she quietly answered, “Yes, sir.”

He nodded and two boys rushed forward and moved the bench out of the way. Mr. Moore stepped back and one of the men I didn’t recognize from the pickup truck came into the picture leading a large dog. The animal obviously knows what’s in store for him. He’s straining at his leash so hard he’s strangling himself in his desperate effort to get at Cathy.

I gasped and turned my head away. I have forced myself to watch all of the horrible things they did to my friend. But I can’t watch this. I just can’t.

Or at least I didn’t think I could. Mr. Moore chuckled and said, “Lara ... if you don’t watch this to the end you’ll be next.”

I’m terrified for myself now. I turned my head back and looked at the screen. I’m just about certain I’m going to vomit any moment now. My stomach is turning and my body keeps shuddering violently in revulsion as I watched that beast begin his assault on poor Cathy.

The man leading the dog in, or maybe I should say the man being dragged in by the large, very anxious beast, dropped the leash when he was several feet away. The dog was so anxious to close with her that he almost knocked her over only seconds after the man released him. He began sniffing and then licking the cum from her body. His eyes seemed to glow he was so excited. He danced all around her. He must have been driven half-crazy with lust because of the smell of all that fresh cum on her. He licked her face and her ass and between her legs. He kept going around and around, licking her everywhere and whining excitedly.

The second time the dog started licking her face I heard Mr. Moore order Cathy to kiss him back. I watched as she opened her mouth and extended her tongue to meet the dog’s large tongue. She gagged uncontrollably, but she obeyed.

I started gagging, too. I’m certain now that I’m going to vomit. But I heard Mr. Moore quietly warn me, “Go ahead, Lara. Go ahead and make me mad.”

I glanced over at the look of anticipation on his face. I also saw the look of terror on Joni’s face. She’s still sucking gently on his cock. But she’s staring straight ahead at the television.

I turned my attention back to the screen just as the dog moved back around Cathy and, after licking her ass and her pussy for another minute or so he half jumped half slid up on her back. He started humping, struggling to find her pussy long before his cock was anywhere near her.

I caught sight of his cock as he was working his way up her back. I thought that what was about to happen to her was the most disgusting thing I could imagine. But it looked like the dog had a very small cock and I was relieved for her on that account.

I was about to learn more than I ever wanted to know about the sex lives of dogs.

The dog was finally in position over her but I noticed just before his blind stabs found her vagina that his cock had grown incredibly large. It looked larger than Mr. Moore’s cock now! It was long and fat and pink but the dog was moving so fast I had trouble accurately judging its size.

Cathy’s head had been hanging down despondently as she waited for the dog to take her and get it over with. But when his cock entered her, her head shot up, her eyes bulged out and it looked like every muscle in her body tensed up.

She screamed again when the dog’s cock entered her. It was an animal like scream, not of pain but of pure despair and it broke my heart. She didn’t move for several long moments as the animal slammed his cock into her. But then she screamed again, even louder.

Mr. Moore chuckled and explained, “That scream was from the pain she experienced when the beast’s large knot entered her. See him shuddering? He’s filling her with cum now.”

The dog had stopped moving. He seemed to be resting his weight on her back and just relaxing while his cum shot into Cathy. But he wasn’t just lying there. His body was quivering almost constantly.

Cathy had begun to chant something that I couldn’t understand at first. But when I finally realized what she was saying I couldn’t even breathe for a moment. Over and over she just kept repeating, “Somebody kill me. Somebody please kill me.”

I didn’t know how I was going to be able to face Cathy when I got home ... if I survived this horrible rape camp. I didn’t understand something, though. I’ve known Cathy for years. I don’t remember her going away for six weeks so this must have been filmed before I met her. She seems perfectly normal now. How could she have survived what I’ve been watching and returned to a normal life?!

She’s divorced, though. Could the events which took place here be the reason for her marriage falling apart?

My vision had been turned inward as I pondered that mystery. I was still staring at the screen, but I wasn’t really seeing it. Not until she screamed again. I focused on the television just as Mr. Moore explained, “That was the dog pulling his knot out of her pussy after he was through filling her cunt with dog cum.”

The dog was led away and everyone followed Cathy as she made her way out of the barn on her hands and knees. She was ordered into a trough and made to clean the cum from her body in the cold, dirty water. When she finally climbed back out, someone tossed her a dirty burlap feed sack to dry off with.

She dried off as well as she could and two of the larger boys dragged her into their bus for the ride back to camp. I doubt if it was a pleasant bus ride. Not for Cathy anyway. A lot of those boys looked like they had enjoyed the show a little too much.

The screen went to black then. That was the end of the DVD, thankfully. I don’t know how Cathy could have stood it, because I couldn’t stand to watch another minute of it.

I turned to face Mr. Moore. He’s unbuckling his belt. He dropped his pants and then pulled his cock out of Joni’s mouth long enough to push his underwear down. He put his cock back into her mouth and ordered me to kneel behind him and eat his ass while Joni sucked his cock.

I have never performed such a disgusting task. I never even heard of anyone doing something like that and it never occurred to me that people might. But I’m just as broken as Cathy was on that disgusting DVD. I know I could never survive what I just watched them do to her.

I moved quickly into position behind Mr. Moore and buried my face in the crack of his ass. I felt around with my tongue until I found his anus and began to do everything I could to please it. He groaned loudly so I had to assume he’s pleased.

The sounds from the wet, sloppy, blowjob Joni is giving him got louder and a few minutes later I felt his ass clamp down on my tongue as he shot his cum into her mouth.

Joni and I both remained in position until he pushed us away. We helped him pull his pants up and he said, “I think you girls got the right message from your orientation. As soon as you take care of Mr. Meggett I want you to go down to the lake and see what you can do to help out Todd and Paul.”

I didn’t know who the hell Mr. Meggett was but I turned around and there was the cook with his pants down and his hard cock in his hand. As Mr. Moore moved away the cook said, “Don’t move, ladies.”

He took Mr. Moore’s place, except that he was facing the other direction. I placed my lips around the head of his cock and began sliding them down his hard shaft while Joni began eating him out from behind. It was a disgusting chore, for both of us. But it became apparent there’s a benefit. It seemed to be over much more quickly when we did it this way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.