Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp - Cover

Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman is talked into applying for a position as a counselor at a summer camp for boys by a close friend who worked there the previous year and is returning this year. It turns out that her duties consist primarily of being a rape victim for the boys and the male counselors. A good time is not had by all. This story was based on the fantasy of one of my female readers. I hope this blows your dress up Lara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

When we were all seated again, one of the older boys nearest to the front of the room picked up the remote control and the television flickered to life. The cook and his two helpers joined the rest of the staff in the back of the room just as the DVD started and the screen filled with an image of me, lying on my bed with a silly, sleepy look on my face.

The camera panned over my still fully clothed body and then turned to record Joni getting to her feet and undressing slowly. Her face was bright red and it was painfully obvious she didn’t want to do what she was doing.

Whoever was operating the camera zoomed in on her face and the tears could be seen streaming down her cheeks.

The camera zoomed back out and everyone watched her remove her t-shirt and drop it on her bed. She pulled her shorts down and then quickly removed her bra and panties.

From off camera I heard Mr. Moore say, “You must be pretty excited, Joni. You get to go six whole weeks without having to wear that stuff. Aren’t you a lot more comfortable without all those confining clothes on?”

Except to look up quickly and glare at him she didn’t respond. He chuckled and said, “You’ll pay for that, bitch.”

She sighed and nodded.

No one spoke. No one gave her directions. She apparently already knew what was required of her. She walked over to my bed and helped me to my feet. It looked like I’d had a little too much to drink. I was slightly unsteady. But I wasn’t unconscious so I can’t understand why that entire period is a complete blank now.

Now I’m about to find out, along with all of these boys, what had been done to me last night. I suddenly realized I don’t really want to know. And I certainly don’t want these twenty-four young rapists in training to enjoy watching what happened to me. I have no doubt now that the things which were done to me last night are not a memory I wish to have for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, the decision isn’t mine to make. For the next six weeks I shall apparently have no decisions to make.

Joni guided me to the center of our cabin. She took me in her arms and began to kiss me. I can’t say for sure if I was returning her kiss. I certainly wasn’t resisting her.

She kissed me for a minute or two while I stood in her arms. It was still obvious that I was unsteady on my feet. But it didn’t look like I would fall down if she let me go. I got the impression from watching us together now that I had been drinking but was not really drunk. It looked like, towards the end, I was starting to return her kiss.

Once I began to reciprocate she stopped kissing me. She whispered something in my ear and then stood back. I looked a little wobbly but I managed to remain on my feet.

She reached down and began lifting my t-shirt. I not only didn’t resist, I lifted my arms to make it easier for her. She slowly pulled it up over my head and off.

I suppose I shouldn’t feel so embarrassed about the DVD they’re all watching right now. I’m sitting here stark fucking naked. Twenty-four boys and seven men need only glance in my direction to see my naked body.

But for some reason, the idea that they’re all watching on television as Joni undressed me in our cabin last night is terribly humiliating. Seven men and twenty-four boys are watching Joni undress me for the first time last night. It’s going to get a lot worse, of course. The rapes, which lasted for most of the night, haven’t started yet.

They have all seen me naked over the last hour or so. They watched me suck the cook’s cock and drink his cum in my coffee. You might think I’d begin to get numb to the humiliation. That’s apparently not how it works.

I tried to imagine they can’t see me, that I’m hiding in the darkened room, sort of an ostrich mentality. It isn’t that dark and I’m surrounded by teenage boys. But I have to cope somehow.

I’ve been staring at the screen for a moment without really seeing what was happening as my mind churned furiously. But I heard a moan from the television and my eyes focused again, just in time to watch Joni peeling off my last item of clothing. She’s kneeling behind me and slowly pulling my panties down.

She left them on the floor, still tangled around my ankles. It didn’t look like I would be able to step out of them without falling on my face. She stood back up behind me and I watched the disturbing scene unfold as her hands reached around me and cupped my breasts.

There were several obscene comments from the boys around us, each accompanied by nasty little outbursts of immature laughter. They, especially the younger ones, were fascinated by the sight of Joni undressing me and caressing my naked body for their amusement.

I could see my nipples growing hard under the touch of her soft hands. It bothered me that I would react that way to a woman’s touch. But I realized that in my drugged state I probably had no idea what was happening to me. My nipples were simply reacting to the type of stimuli they always react to. My brain was pretty much disengaged at that point.

One of Joni’s hands had drifted down over my stomach to my pussy and began to tease me there. I noticed my eyes, which until that moment had been closed or nearly closed, opened and it looks like I’m smiling right into the camera. I still look like I consumed too much alcohol. I don’t think I look like I’d been drugged and I didn’t look like I was unaware of what I was doing. And I certainly didn’t look reluctant.

No one could look at this visual record of what happened in our cabin last night and think I had been raped, at least not yet. I have no idea what’s to follow but I certainly remember how much pain I was in when it finally ended and the drugs finally began to wear off.

Joni has begun to kiss my neck and my shoulder. One of her hands is still teasing my nipple. The other has moved down and is now teasing my pussy. I leaned my head back and moaned in obvious pleasure. My embarrassment continued to grow. I’ve never before in my entire life done anything of a sexual nature with a woman. I never even gave the subject any thought. I never felt the desire to experiment with another woman.

But you can’t tell that from watching this movie of the two of us together last night. I watched in anguish as I had reached out with my hands and placed them over her hands as though to encourage her. I can see that my breathing had become labored and it looked like I was very close to reaching orgasm! Strangely, watching that erotic scene doesn’t disgust me like it should. I’m embarrassed half to death. I’m trying, not very successfully, to avoid glancing around at the rapt expressions on every face I see. I’m fascinated, though. I’ve never seen what I look like when I have an orgasm! Every humiliating, degrading thing these evil bastards are doing to us is horrible beyond my ability to describe it. And yet I can’t help staring in awe, watching my face as I succumb to Joni’s erotic touch.

Joni sensed I was about to cum and she stopped playing with my body. I saw the disappointment on my face and I heard my moan when suddenly I was deprived of an orgasm.

Joni wasn’t finished, though. She helped me to step out of my panties and guided me to a blanket already spread out on the floor in the middle of our cabin. With her help I stretched out on my back on the blanket. I didn’t seem to mind at all when she straddled my face and lowered her hairless pussy to my lips.

She covered my body with hers and the camera captured my moans of pleasure when her tongue began to explore my pussy. The camera moved around us, filming us from all angles. When it got to where my face was visible between her thighs I was shocked to see that I was eating her pussy, too. There was an obvious look of lust on what little of my face was visible. My lips were pressed against her pussy and I could see my tongue moving feverishly through her opening as if I had done what we were doing many times before.

I stared in shock as I watched myself wrap my arms around Joni’s sexy body and hold her tight. I saw my hips coming up off of the floor and the look on my face would have made it obvious that I was having an orgasm if you could not already tell from the passionate sounds I was emitting.

There was a spate of crude remarks from the boys. I heard a chair scrape on the floor nearby and a hand began to grope my breast in the darkened room. I didn’t turn to see who’s molesting me. I don’t want to know and it doesn’t really matter. There’s nothing I can do but permit it. This is why they trick us into coming here. To serve as sex toys, sex slaves.

I heard an urgent, hushed conversation taking place at the table nearest me on the opposite side and then another chair moved closer. One of the younger boys from the other dorm had apparently been talked into seeing what would happen if he put his hand on my other breast.

He placed his sweaty palm lightly on my other breast and I felt his tentative grip begin to tighten when no one objected to what he was doing. Now there are two different boys groping my tits!

I tried to focus on the television and ignore the young hands roughly pulling at my breasts. On the television I watched Joni getting up. I watched my weak attempt to hold her in place over me. I wanted more!

As soon as she moved out of the way the camera came in for a close-up. It focused on my face and the juices from her pussy that coating my lips and chin.

The camera remained zoomed in on my face. In seconds I watched a big black cock come into view and begin to trace a path around my face. I recognize Mr. Moore’s cock, or at least I think I it’s him. His and the cook’s are the only two I’ve seen since the drugs wore off except for a glancing view of Todd and Paul as they pulled their spent cocks out of Joni last night shortly after I regained consciousness. But I can’t imagine Mr. Moore letting anyone else use me first.

The head of the cock came to rest on my lips and it looked like I was eager to take it into my mouth. For the first time I saw myself with a big, black cock in my mouth, apparently sucking eagerly, though I don’t remember it. I hate to admit it, but it looks pretty sexy! There’s something very virile looking about that big black cock. The contrast in our skin color seemed to make the scene even more erotic.

When I became aware of what I had just been thinking I shuddered in revulsion. Now I’m even more worried about what I’m going to be turned into at the hands of these monsters. I can’t believe they could have the effect they have on my brain after just one night!

To make matters worse, the younger of the two boys who has been groping my breasts so clumsily dropped his hand to my lap and, encouraged by the fact that I haven’t resisted his groping hand on my tit he firmly pulled my legs apart. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as his fingers began to explore my pussy.

The older boy, the boy that’s still playing with my nipple whispered to the other boy, “Did you ever feel a pussy before?”

The younger boy shook his head and whispered, “No.”

He continued to eagerly explore my pussy. His touch was no less clumsy down there. But I was shocked when his finger entered me and I realized I’m lubricating. There’s no way I’m turned on! Along with thirty-one men and boys I’m watching myself getting raped on a big screen television and I’m being groped clumsily by two teenage boys I’ve never met while sitting naked in a room full of them. This is certainly not something I’ve ever fantasized about! It was a nightmare! How can my pussy possibly be wet?!

Once more I struggled to return my attention to me being raped on television. It isn’t that I want to see what’s showing. I just want to forget what’s happening to me in the present. I can’t say which is the more disturbing. But the pendulum is swinging back the other way. Once more I feel like I have to know what happened to me last night.

The man on screen who’s stabbing my mouth with his cock turned and straddled my head without removing his cock from my mouth. Now he’s facing down towards my feet.

The cameraman moved around to film between his legs and caught the change in my expression as the man began to fuck my mouth with more and more force until suddenly he managed to force his large cock into my throat.

My eyes suddenly opened wide and I heard myself scream around his cock. But he ignored my distress. He began to rape my mouth violently. I had struggled feebly at first. But I had eventually calmed down and submitted while he entered my throat with every selfish, brutal stroke. At the bottom of every violent thrust his large, hairy ball sack nearly covered my face, shutting off my air and my view of my rapist.

Joni and I were the only ones in the room who found these images disturbing. The boys are obviously enjoying the show, based on their continuing crude remarks and obscene jokes.

The man fucking my mouth didn’t last very long. He had probably been anticipating that moment for quite some time. He finally buried his cock in my mouth one last time and I heard him grunting and moaning as he shot his cum down my throat.

I was lying under him passively until just before he pulled his cock out of my throat. I started to panic when I thought I was going to suffocate but my struggles were weak. He ignored them. He seemed not even to notice I was suffocating and struggling for air beneath him for several long moments before he finally pulled his soft cock out of my mouth and rolled off of me.

The camera pulled back and for the first time I saw the face of the man who had been raping my mouth so violently. I was right. My rapist was Mr. Moore.

Mr. Moore can be heard joking with the other three men in our cabin last night about how much work I need before I’ll be a good, well-trained cocksucker.

He finally moved away and he was replaced by Todd before I even had time to catch my breath. Todd’s cock is impressive, and scary. It was already hard and it looks like it’s about eight inches long. It’s slightly fatter than Mr. Moore’s. But it was that extra inch to an inch and a half in length that worried me.

Todd didn’t bother with more of their humiliating foreplay. He straddled my head immediately. The camera moved back into position to catch the action as the fat knob on the end of that big cock came to rest on my lips.

I was still in distress from what Mr. Moore had just done and I didn’t seem as compliant now. But Todd didn’t care. He pressed down with his hips and his cock was soon moving in and out of my mouth.

At first he only raped me with the first three or four inches. But he quickly began forcing his cock into my throat. I struggled more energetically as he began to rape my throat. But I only struggled for a moment or two. Soon he was fucking my throat and I was apparently handling it quite well. Or perhaps I had grown too weak to struggle any longer.

For just a moment I wondered what my husband would see if he saw this movie. Would it look to him like I was a willing participant? Would he be able to tell I had been drugged?

The problem is, I know I was drugged last night. I know I was an unwilling victim. But watching what little of the movie I’ve seen so far I find it hard to come to that conclusion. Even more worrisome, I fear that if my husband saw this, even if he believed I was drugged and raped, he’d still almost certainly be unable to ever look at me in the same way again. Watching those black cocks fucking my face, that would be an image he could never recover from. And that was just the beginning. When they finally finished with me last night about the only part of my much-abused body that didn’t hurt was the soles of my feet.

This movie dooms me. I truly understood now why Joni did what she did. She had no other option. I no longer blame her. I can’t. Because I know if they order me to talk another young woman, some friend of mine, into coming here next year I’ll do it and I’ll return for another six weeks as well. Just like all the women who came here before me I’ll do whatever I have to do to preserve my life and my marriage. I hate the idea I’ll be responsible for another innocent woman having to go through what I’m going through. But I know I’ll do whatever I have to do in order to preserve my marriage and whatever remains of my life. I’ll pay whatever price I’ll have to pay to save my marriage.

My own despair deepened when I realized how low I’ve sunk, and how much lower I’m willing to sink because of these horrible men.

I watched in disgust as Mr. Moore, Todd, Paul and Rodney all took a turn raping my mouth. Thankfully they didn’t film all of each successive rape. They showed the beginning as each new cock was forced down my throat and then, after a few moments they showed each man taking a last few violent thrusts and his buttocks would tense up as his cum shot down my throat.

I was surprised that Todd’s was not the largest of the cocks which raped me last night. After Todd raped me Paul immediately took his turn. He was followed by Rodney. Rodney has the longest, fattest cock of the bunch. That mild mannered, slightly effeminate appearing young man has at least ten inches of hard cock and even drugged I had almost been unable to accommodate that huge thing in my mouth and throat.

The three men who preceded him had worn down my resistance and opened me up. But even so, Rodney had a very hard time and required a lot of encouragement from the men who were anxious to see that cock buried in my throat.

He had finally been able to force it into me. I struggled at first. But I didn’t struggle very hard or very long. The night of violent rapes had just begun but already I look exhausted. Once his cock was plunging in and out of my throat I had no option but to surrender. I just closed my eyes and waited for the ordeal to end, just as I did for the three men who preceded him.

At one point the camera had focused on my throat while his cock was pounding in and out of me. I could actually see my throat expand to accommodate his massive organ! I had no idea a throat could do that! That isn’t a piece of information I’d ever have had cause to research.

After Rodney emptied his balls in my throat and got up, Joni came back into the picture. She wiped me down with a damp cloth and then toweled me dry. When she was done she stood up. As soon as she was out of the way, Mr. Moore got on top of me.

I watched, and I felt the bile rising in my throat again as he rested most of his weight on my body and his cock searched for my pussy. He found it finally and slammed his cock into me.

I cried out when his large cock entered me so violently. I knew it was from the pain of his cock brutalizing my dry and unprepared pussy. But someone watching this might come to the conclusion it had been a cry of pleasure or even lust.

Mr. Moore leaned down and nuzzled my face as he began fucking my pussy even more violently than he fucked my throat earlier. They didn’t record the entire rape. They only filmed a couple of minutes of what was probably a very long rape. Then they turned the camera back on just in time to film him cumming inside of me.

As soon as he rolled away the rotation began again. There were two differences this time. The first humiliating difference was that twice while those men raped me I had achieved an orgasm. The second humiliating difference was that after all four men had raped my pussy they stood back and two of the younger boys Todd had gone to the dorm and brought back with him were allowed to fuck me. By that time, after having my mouth and throat fucked by each of them and then being vaginally raped by all of them and achieving two orgasms, I started to look like I was sobering up. I still don’t remember what happened to me last night. But watching it on screen now I look like a sober and willing participant!

Looking at the DVD now, even to my own eyes it’s impossible to tell I was anything but an eager participant as those two young boys each took a turn fucking me enthusiastically.

After they both fucked me, both fucks were recorded in their entirety because they were over so quickly, the boys were sent back to their dorm. I was fully aware of one horrible truth. That quick little scene of me having sex with two fourteen-year-old boys would be all the evidence any prosecutor would need to put me in prison for years.

I was so wrapped up in the horrific scenes being played out on the television I hadn’t even noticed that the boys on either side of me have stopped groping me. They’re so engrossed in what’s happening on the television they’re leaving me alone now. Everyone is devoting their full attention to the pornographic movie I’m starring in on the television.

There was a brief pause as the two boys who were brought in to fuck me dressed and left. The camera must have been paused for a few moments then. The screen flickered and went dark. When it came back to life the cook and his two helpers were entering our cabin. They’re no longer wearing their cook whites. All three of them are wearing only jockey shorts and t-shirts.

They stripped quickly and the cook and one of his helpers rolled me over. They grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me up onto my hands and knees. When I was positioned the way they wanted me they began alternating between my mouth and my pussy, spending several minutes in each orifice before pulling out and alternating.

All three of them were in the rotation. First the cook began fucking my pussy and one of his helpers dropped down and began raping my mouth. They kept it up for several minutes and then pulled out of me. They changed positions and the helper who was standing nearby began raping my pussy while the cook forced his slimy cock into my mouth.

I didn’t even seem to notice the slime from all of the previous rapes on his hard cock. I opened my mouth and let him slide it right in.

They kept that up until each of them had cum either in my mouth or my pussy. Every once in a while, as I waited for them to switch around, someone off camera would make a comment I can’t quite understand now listening to the DVD. But it must have been pretty amusing because I giggled like a silly schoolgirl at the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.