Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp - Cover

Camp Clear Lake; Hell Camp

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman is talked into applying for a position as a counselor at a summer camp for boys by a close friend who worked there the previous year and is returning this year. It turns out that her duties consist primarily of being a rape victim for the boys and the male counselors. A good time is not had by all. This story was based on the fantasy of one of my female readers. I hope this blows your dress up Lara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

It was nearly twenty minutes before she returned to the room. In the interim I found that it wasn’t just our clothing that’s missing. Our cell phones have been taken. That was kind of a waste of their time. They don’t even get a signal out here. Joni’s car keys are gone. The only items they left us were our toiletries, towels which aren’t large enough to adequately cover us, our shoes, and our birth control pills!

When she returned, Joni was carrying her large bottle of mouthwash. She went over to the refrigerator and made us both a drink, stirring in a generous amount of her mouthwash. She came over to my bed and handed me one of the cups. She saw the look on my face. She smiled wryly and explained, “It’s rum. I learned that little trick from Debra last year. Drink it. It will help.”

I took the paper cup and took a sip. I could definitely taste the rum. What Joni had just said finally sank in and I looked up suddenly. In disbelief I exclaimed, “Debra...? Not Debra Watson?!”

Joni blushed and nodded. She took another long drink and then she said, “Yeah. She was brought here by Tina Greene. Donna Jeffers brought Tina. I don’t know how far back it goes or how long it has been going on.”

I know all those women! I’m friends with them! I can’t believe any of them would do what Joni has just done to me! Not at first. But, aided I suppose by the rum, I calmed down and started to think about it in real world terms. Could I really be forced to trick another woman, a friend, into coming up here? Could I lead another woman into this trap knowing she would spend a month and a half being humiliated and repeatedly raped?

If it was a choice between that and having my life destroyed, losing my husband, losing my job, being ostracized from my community and my relatives, could I do this to another woman?

My marriage, my husband, mean everything to me. I like to think I’m a strong, self-sufficient, honorable and moral person. But that was my impression of all those women who preceded me in this hell camp.

Joni gulped down her drink and made us each another. She brought mine over to me and, indicating the foot of my bed, she asked, “May I?”

I nodded. I moved over to give her more room and she sat down beside me. We didn’t speak for a few minutes. Finally she sighed and said, “We need to talk. It’s worse than you think.”

I shuddered at the despair in her voice. How could it possibly be worse than I think?!

I was about to find out. There are tears flowing down Joni’s cheeks again. But she’s crying quietly now, not those heart-rending hysterical sobs which were wracking her entire body earlier. I reached over and picked up a tissue from my nightstand and handed it to her. She thanked me, wiped her eyes, blew her nose and took another sip of her drink. She said once more, “I’m so sorry, Lara. I didn’t pick you. They told me I had to get you up here, or else...”

I asked, “How did they know about me? I don’t know any of those people.”

She shook her head and said, “I don’t know. Debra told me they told her she had to get me for them. Someone in town must be giving them our names. It must be someone who knows us. We’re all in the same circle of friends. I just don’t know. They don’t explain and since I’ve never seen anyone I know from town out here I can’t imagine what they’re getting out of sending us up here. It doesn’t make sense.”

She took another drink and then wiped her eyes again. She cleared her throat and said, “In case you haven’t already figured it out, we won’t be allowed to wear clothing until we leave here six weeks from now.”

I felt a shock run through me. No, I hadn’t figured that out! I didn’t know what was going on. But I didn’t think it possible they’d want us parading around in the nude with twenty-four teenage boys in camp!

She’s watching my face. When I looked up she was staring at me, giving my brain time to process that information and waiting for me to start listening again. When she saw she had my attention she said, “The boys will all get to fuck us, too. Not right away. Not in the first three weeks. For the first three weeks only the adults can fuck us. But we have to give at least six of the boys oral sex every day. The trouble is, no one keeps track. You can count on spending most of the day sucking cocks, especially the first week or two. And they can touch us and humiliate us as much as they want ... and they will. They enjoy the hell out of it of course ... what boy wouldn’t?!

“Mr. Moore, Todd and Paul are in charge. I don’t know about Rodney. He wasn’t here last year. I suppose we have to take orders from him, too. We have to do what anyone tells us to do for the next six weeks. The first few weeks are the worst. They’re going to be hell. Those kids are like ... like horny teenage boys with almost no limits. This fucking camp is like every boy’s wet dream coming true. There will hardly be a time when you don’t have boys feeling you up or demanding that we do something degrading ... or making us have sex with each other while they watch.”

“Most nights we won’t get to sleep alone. One or more of the seven men who raped us tonight will come in for a while. It isn’t unusual for one of them to spend the night with us. But the worst part is during the day when those boys have almost free rein. And of course it will get a lot worse in the second three weeks when they can finally fuck us.”

“Lara, this is very, very important. You have to do what they say. If you don’t...”

She couldn’t go on for a moment. She started sobbing loudly again before she was finally able to say, “Oh god, Lara! If you don’t...”

She can’t even say it! I don’t know what it was they did to terrify her like that. But it must have been truly horrible. She shuddered and finally just whispered, “I can’t even say it. Please, Lara. Do what they say. If you don’t obey them you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. You can’t even imagine what they can do to you if you don’t obey them. Those men smile and they act friendly. But they’re monsters ... all of them!”

I sat there, sipping on the strong drink she made for me. My mind is spinning. How can this be happening to me?! What will it be like tomorrow ... and the day after that...? What will it be like to remain totally naked, surrounded by horny men and boys for six long weeks! How can I possibly do this?! I can’t. I know that I can’t.

Whatever the horrible unspoken fate which so terrifies Joni, I have to believe that fate is my only option. I can’t possibly do the things Joni said I’ll have to do starting tomorrow. I can’t be a sex toy for an entire camp full of two dozen black boys and seven black men. That isn’t even a possibility!

Joni must have seen the stubborn look coming over my face. She nearly screamed, “Are you not listening to me!! You have to do what they say! If you don’t they will hurt you and humiliate you and degrade you worse than you can even imagine. And when they are done, you’ll end up doing everything they want you to do anyway except you’ll be broken and spiritless.”

“They can make you beg to be raped. We’re trapped here. They’re bigger than we are and they’re stronger. There are more of them. You’re going to do what they want. We all do. And by the time you leave here they will have hours and hours of recordings of them fucking your face and your pussy and your ass. They will have hours of you and I eating each other out. You’ll do ... we’ll both do, everything they tell us to do. The only decision you have to make is how much pain you’re willing to suffer through before you finally surrender. It’s all the same to them. More than a few of them would just about rather beat you than fuck you anyway. It just turns them on that much more for when they finally fuck you. Hurting us and humiliating us is just foreplay for them. That’s something all the adult men here have in common and it’s what they’re teaching all those boys.”

She started crying loudly again. She buried her face in her hands and through her tears she kept repeating, “We all do. We all beg.” like a tantric chant.

I wanted to yell at her to shut up. But she seems more fragile than me at the moment. Of course, she has been through this already. She knows what it’s going to be like out there tomorrow. She already spent six weeks in this rustic little camp being raped repeatedly. And she had been so traumatized, so intimidated, so broken, she allowed them to order her to come back for six more weeks of rape and humiliation!

Joni finally got up and went to her own bed. I dropped my towel. It doesn’t cover much anyway. I slid under the covers. Joni turned the light off and for most of what little remained of the night I stared into the dark and tried to remember what had happened to me tonight.

I hate the idea that I was gangraped. But for some reason the idea that there are so many traumatic hours of my life I can’t remember at all bothers the hell out of me. What terrible things did those men do to me of which I’m unaware? And besides, pondering that mystery about those missing hours beats the alternative. I can’t bear to think about what’s going to happen when the sun comes up and I’ll have to step out of this cabin in the nude and face those boys. Trying unsuccessfully to remember what had been done to me tonight took my mind off of what’s going to happen in the morning.

I don’t think I got any sleep at all. Suddenly it was seven o’clock. Joni’s alarm went off and it was time to get up. Joni and I took turns taking another quick shower. We made our beds and waited around until the last possible moment to step outside.

The noise from the other side of the partition as our young charges prepare for the day is constant. Our first task of the day is to inspect the dorm before breakfast and make certain it’s picked up and clean and the beds are made. I still don’t think I have it in me to walk out our door naked, walk around to the other end of the building and enter that room full of horny boys. I don’t believe I can make my legs take me out through our door and transport me around to the other end of the building. I can’t even imagine walking into that dorm with twelve young boys waiting anxiously for us to enter their room in the nude.

It isn’t that Joni has not adequately conveyed the importance of doing what I have to do for the next six weeks. But although I’m not a prude, I’m a reasonably conservative young woman. I don’t think there’s an exhibitionistic bone in my body. I’m still a little uncomfortable being naked in front of my husband!

I sat on the side of my bed and whispered to Joni, “I can’t do this. I just ... I know I can’t step outside naked!”

As soon as those words were out of my mouth our door opened suddenly, startling the hell out of me. Mr. Moore came swaggering in as if he owns the place. I guess, as far as we’re concerned he does. He has that same bright, cheerful smile on his face which seems to be his only expression. It’s obvious he’s enjoying the hell out of this.

As soon as I saw him I covered my breasts and my pubic area as much as possible with my arms. He looked at me, obviously amused. I realize that after all I had been through last night it was silly. I have no secrets from this monster. So, although I feel incredibly self-conscious, I slowly lowered my arms to my sides.

He looked at me and then at Joni and asked, “Is there a problem, ladies? You have things to do. It’s time to get started. We didn’t bring you all the way up here just to fuck you all night long. That is, of course, one of your most important functions here. But you have other responsibilities, too.”

Joni shook her head to indicate there’s no problem and she’s ready. But I shook my head and said, “I don’t think I can do this!”

He just smiled and said, “Our girls always have a hard time the first day. I’ve learned over the years that the best way to handle that is to make it easier to go out and do what you have to do than it is to stay in your cabin.”

As Mr. Moore came closer I heard Joni whisper, “Lara, please.”

Before I even knew what had happened I felt a sudden burning pain explode across the tops of my breasts. It was the worst pain I had ever experienced in my life! I opened my mouth to scream but before a sound came out I saw his arm move so fast that it was a blur and the horrible pain was repeated. I finally got my muscles to move and was able to cover my breasts.

I looked up at his face in shock and I managed to scream, “Stop it!! What in the hell are you doing?!!”

I saw in that bastard’s eyes that he really enjoyed what he just did. He held up the riding crop he just slashed at my breasts with and said, “I have found this works well for modest attitude adjustments. But we have more severe treatments if the condition persists. Are you still of the opinion you cannot do your job, Lara?”

I slowly took my hands away from my breasts and looked down, afraid of what I might see. I was surprised when I saw no blood. There are two bright pink stripes forming a narrow X across the tops. One end of one of one of the stripes overlapped the areola around my right nipple and it burns like it’s on fire.

I looked back up at him in shock and exclaimed, “You hit me! You hit my breasts!”

He chuckled and replied, “No, you stupid cunt. I didn’t hit you. I whipped you. And those are not breasts. Those are tits. For the next six weeks you don’t have breasts or a vagina or an anus. You have tits and a cunt and an asshole. You’re just a fuck toy. A skank. That was what you were brought here for.”

He glanced at his watch and said, “I guess we can be a few minutes late this morning.”

He reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair and began to pull.

I screamed and reached for his wrist. Not so much to remove his hand, I knew I couldn’t. But to keep from having my hair pulled out of my scalp by the roots. He pulled me up by my hair, ignoring my weak struggles, and pushed me to my knees at his feet. He grinned down at me and said, “Let’s see if you remember what you learned about sucking a cock last night.”

He opened the front of his khaki shorts and pushed his shorts and his underwear down to about mid-thigh. His large black cock was right in my face. I stared at it in shock.

I was drugged when they raped me last night. I don’t remember any of it. I remember that when I regained consciousness I had been in a lot of pain. I know I had a sore throat and from that I can assume someone forced a cock into my throat. But there’s no way I could do that while I’m conscious!

His cock is only slightly larger than my husband’s. It may look even larger than it really is because it’s so incredibly black, so foreign, so threatening. I looked up at his happy, smiling face. He’s watching me, reveling in his power over me.

He continued to stare at me as he said to Joni, “Get over here, bitch. This stupid cunt doesn’t have a clue. Help her out.”

Joni whispered, “Yes, sir,” and hurried to my side. She dropped to her knees and began to instruct me on the subject of sucking a cock. From what I’ve heard that’s a large part of my reason for existing for the next three weeks.

It isn’t like this is the first time I ever sucked a cock. I frequently do it for my husband. I even kind of like it. I love how excited he gets when I do it for him. I don’t even mind when he cums in my mouth, or at least I don’t anymore. It kind of turns me on, though I can’t say why. The taste leaves a lot to be desired. I guess if I had to give someone a reason I’d say I like doing it because I love him so much.

But I’ve never taken a cock in my throat. Or at least I never took one in my throat until last night. I have to assume that’s the cause of the sore throat I was suffering from when I came out from under the influence of whatever mind-numbing drug they forced Joni to slip me in my drink.

Joni put her head near mine and began to talk to me softly. She told me to kiss his hard cock and then lick it. I can’t believe I’m going to do this! But I did. The burning pain still radiating from my brutally whipped breasts provided a lot of incentive.

I leaned forward slightly and kissed the tip of his cock. His musky aroma filled my senses. I tried to keep my mind blank. I stuck my tongue out and licked all around the head of his cock. I kept it up until Joni said, “Okay, now wet your lips and press them together tightly.”

I followed her instructions. She seems to know what he expects from me. She reached up and put her hand on my shoulder and said, “That’s right. Now, press your lips against the head of his cock and slowly push down. Let his cock slide into your mouth as if it was entering your pus ... your cunt. Let it slide into your mouth and across your tongue. As it enters your mouth and your lips slide slowly down the shaft, try to swallow. You can’t swallow with a big cock in your mouth. But when you try your throat thinks you are trying to swallow something and you don’t gag.”

I was mindlessly, though reluctantly, following her directions. I felt my mouth filling up with thick black cock. I struggled to swallow and she was right. I couldn’t. But when the head of his cock reached the back of my throat I didn’t gag.

I always gag!

I started to pull back slowly and when she saw his cock coming back out of my mouth, Joni said, “No! That’s not right. When you get the head of his cock at the back of your throat you have to apply pressure until it slips into your throat. It’s hard at first. But you did it last night. You can do it. I saw you do it.”

I started sliding my lips back down Mr. Moore’s cock shaft. I remembered to swallow. And just like the first time, when the head of his cock reached the back of my throat I didn’t gag.

But when I tried to force it into my throat it absolutely would not go. I struggled and then I struggled harder when I saw him begin to tap his thigh with that fucking riding crop he’s still carrying.

But it just wouldn’t enter my throat. I drew back and tried again. It still wouldn’t go. I was just about to give up when I felt his hands on my head. He held me in place and suddenly thrust forward with his hips. The pain was unbelievable! I screamed but of course his cock muffled my scream. But it went. The head of his cock suddenly slipped past the entrance to my throat. It continued sliding down, another two or three inches until my lips were spread wide around the thick base of his cock.

He held me in place with his cock in my throat and I started to panic. I began to struggle but Joni’s words finally sank in. She’s urgently pointing out that I can breathe. I just have to relax and breathe through my nose.

I stopped struggling and tried it. It isn’t easy. His fat cock is severely constricting my airway. But I can breathe.

He held me like that for a very long time before he said, “You should be used to it by now. Let’s see you do it on your own.”

I drew back until only the tip of his cock was in my mouth and then slid my lips back down his shaft. I could swear the damn thing is getting thicker! I swallowed and pressed down when his cock reached the entrance to my throat. It wouldn’t go at first. I saw him lifting his riding crop and I knew that if I didn’t succeed he was going to beat me. The fear of that crop turned out to be all the motivation I needed.

His cock popped into my throat again and I held it with my lips around the base once more. The next few attempts were still difficult, but it seemed to get a little easier each time I did it.

I kept it up for a long time. I was quickly becoming exhausted and I was about to give up. It didn’t seem like he was ever going to cum. But he finally grabbed my head in both of his strong hands again and he began pumping his hips. He was fucking my mouth just like a pussy, taking several violent and very painful strokes before he tensed up and started cumming down my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.