April and August - Cover

April and August

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jason takes in a couple of underage slave girls (twin sisters) on a cold winter evening and takes care of them. His life becomes a lot more interesting as the girls are determined to become women and leave childhood behind. This is story eight in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next morning, Hester woke them, giving the girls a kiss. She made sure they cleaned up again and put a pad in their panties. There wasn't much blood, but no one wanted to drip. Jason also got a kiss, a motherly kiss, and an admonishment to take good care of his women. They all had breakfast in Jason's room.

The girls went to the kitchen when Jason left for the shop. When they arrived there, they were greeted by all the other women of the house. There were hugs and kisses all around. Soon the others left, and they were alone with Mildred.

"So, you are women now," she said, "How does it feel?"

"It was marvelous last night, Mistress, "August answered, "but today we are a little sore."

"I see that you are a woman in more than one way now, August," Mildred said,"before April would have answered that question."

"Yes, Mistress," April said, "I was too afraid to go first. I feared the pain. The beatings from our old Master, they made me fear pain above all things. I could not go first. I just couldn't!" April wailed, near hysteria as she broke down in tears. Mildred pulled her close and held her for a while. She patted her back and kissed her hair.

"If you stay with Master Jason, you will not have to be worried about pain. He would not whip you or beat you. But I must tell you that there is yet one more pain in your lives. That is child birth. There is much pain when the baby comes out, and you are sore for a number of weeks after. But the joy of having your own child or children, depending on how many times you do it, is more than compensation for the pain. There is no greater joy for a woman than to have her own dear children around her. Of course, there is the fun of making them also," Mildred added.

Later in the morning, Hester took them to the bathing room and had them sit in the hot water for a good while to help eliminate some of the soreness they felt. They washed themselves before they got out. Hester also presented them with new panties and a bra after they had dried each other off and dried their long auburn hair. The girls were very excited. It was their first real bra. They were sure that they were women now. They went about their duties the rest of the day in high spirits.

That night when the Masters returned from the shop, the girls met them at the door along with Hester. They escorted Jason to his room and helped him change his clothes. They were proud that they could meet him at the door now instead of having to wait in his room for him. They had his dinner on the table already. They could hardly wait for dinner to be finished. When they had finished eating and had returned the dishes to the kitchen, they hurried back to Jason. Excitement just poured out of them. Jason could see it, but had no idea what the cause was. Was it a desire for more sex, he wondered.

When they returned from the kitchen, the reason became apparent.

"Master, we have something to show you," they both crooned in joy. They stood in front of Jason and both opened their dress at the same time to reveal their new bras. Jason was a bit confused. What was the big deal? Then it occurred to him, the bras. The other slave girls all had them, but these two, his two, had not had them until now. Yes, they were women now and would have bras.

"Well, that's very nice, girls. Did you get them today? Do they fit all right?" he wanted to know. The girls could see that he was not as excited as they were. Oh well, he was a man and probably didn't understand. He didn't have breasts to hold up either, they thought.

"Yes, Master. We received them today. They fit very well," both girls answered. Later they went to bed. April went first tonight so August could have two orgasms when Jason did her later. They always shared.


Two months after becoming women, the girls were taken to the Master's shop. They had visited on previous occasions so that they would know what their Masters did. This time, they were taken there to see if they showed any talent in the jewelry making business.

Jason showed them around the shop and explained what was done at each work station and how the jewelry was made. They greeted each of the apprentices, who they knew from the Master's house. They had only seen the journeymen at the shop before. The girls were impressed, especially with the colors of the gems on display, however the machinery and the flames scared them.

After a while, they were put to work cleaning the shop. At this they were very good. They had plenty of experience at cleaning. It did require an explanation of why they could not clean the work stations.

"That is only done by those working there to ensure that nothing was lost," Jason explained. It was the general shop area they were to clean. They did make very good greeters as they were cute girls, but that was not what they were there for.

In the afternoon, Jason had them straighten up his father's office. It was here that they came across his pattern and design books. Both girls were very excited at being allowed to look through these. They were there the rest of the afternoon and had to be almost pried away from the books.

"Master, the drawings are so exciting!"they told Jason, on the way home.

"The jewelry you mean. Would you like to learn to make it?" Jason asked.

"Not the jewelry so much, Master, but the drawings, the patterns!" the girls exclaimed in excitement.

The girls accompanied Jason to the shop for another six days, but showed no interest in making jewelry. They cleaned well, putting the apprentices to shame, and did whatever they were told, but were really not interested in jewelry. They did spend time looking at the design books, whenever allowed.

On the seventh day, Jason told the girls to clean the exterior of the shop's front windows and to sweep the sidewalk. One of the apprentices usually did this, but they were all busy as there was a large order to complete.

It was several hours later, that the Mistress from the second shop down from theirs brought April and August into the shop. The girls looked very scared. She approached Jacob and came right to the point.

"Master Jacob, you need to keep better track of your slave girls. These two have been down in my shop for several hours. Are they your apprentices?"

"No, Mistress Madilyn. They are my son's slave girls. I have had them here for several days to see if they had any talent for jewelry making. So far they haven't shown any. How did they get to your shop?"

"They were sweeping the sidewalk. They said their Master had instructed them to clean the windows and then sweep the sidewalk. When they got to my shop, they looked in the window. I noticed them and thought nothing of it. When I looked back twenty minutes or so later they were still there."

"I went out to see what they were doing and asked them why they were there. They said their Master told them to sweep the sidewalk. When they got to my shop, they were attracted to the display in my window and had been looking at it. The sidewalk was very clean. They asked if they could come in and look at the things in the shop. I didn't think it would be a problem, and the sidewalk was very clean."

"I let them come in and look around. They seemed to be excited by all the designs on the pieces I had on display. I had a design book open and let them look through that for a few minutes. You would have thought I had done them the biggest favor in the world. They practically devoured the book. Those big eyes of theirs seemed to take in everything. After several hours, when no one came looking for them, I thought I had better bring them back," she finished.

"Thank you, Mistress. We have been busy with a rush order and had not missed them. They are basically good girls. I have had them here for seven days now, but they show no interest in jewelry making and seem afraid of the equipment," Jacob told her.

"Could I try them out. They seemed interested in what I do. I would think four or five days would be sufficient to determine if they have any talent in my direction, Master Jacob."

So it was arranged and the girls went to Mistress Madilyn's shop to study beading and clothing decoration. On the close of the fifth day, Mistress Madilyn brought the girls into Jacob's shop. She told the girls to join their Master while she talked with Master Jacob. They adjourned to Jacob's office. Ten minutes later Jacob called Jason and the girls into the office. When they arrived, and were seated, Mistress Madilyn started.

"Jason, I have already informed your father of this, but he feels you should be the one to make the decision as the girls are yours," she said. "They have in my shop now for five days. I will tell you that as decorative artists they would be at best average. Not great but not bad, either. With a lot of training, they could do a decent job. I do not feel that this is where their talent lies, however. In the five days they have been with me, I had them do various things, but could not keep them busy all of the time."

"I let them practice making layouts for various objects. It is one of the first things an apprentice learns, laying out the work along with how to do the beading. Trust me it doesn't take great intelligence to do the actual beading, persistence and nimble fingers - yes; intelligence - no."

"The girls made these designs," here she produced some sheets of paper. "These are not designs that I have used. They did not see them in my shop or in my design books. These are original designs. Do you understand what that means?? Not only are they original, they are very exciting. Not well drawn, but that can be taught. It is the originality! I will tell you now that I will pay you for the rights to these designs. I can definitely use them."

"The next thing is I think that you should not apprentice these girls to me. I think their talent lies in design, not production. Now the Guild School has a drawing instructor, Master Benjamin. He is a commercial illustrator, a part of the graphic arts guild. It is a small guild, but they are the ones that produce most of the designs you see in the books. Occasionally, a Master produces a design book for their own specialty, but the majority of the designs come from graphic artists."

"I believe that he could bring out their talent and they should be apprenticed to him. He teaches all the apprentices drawing, but that is at night. During the day he does his own work. I have a letter to him, if you should decide to pursue this," Mistress Madilyn concluded.

"Yes, when the girls were here they showed great interest in my father's design books. Let me talk to them before I make a decision. I would hate to be without them. We have grown very close during the time we have had them," Jason told her. April and August sat there through the entire conversation. It was their future that was being discussed. They didn't know what to say, but their big eyes followed each speaker.

"About the designs," Mistress Madilyn asked, "what would you consider a fair price?"

"I will trust Father to arrange a fair price. I will take the girls out now and talk with them," Jason said as he rose and led the girls out the door.

Outside Jason led the girls to the rear of the shop and had them sit on a bench there.

"These designs," he demanded, "where did you get them. Are they something you saw in father's books?" He seemed a bit upset.

"No, Master. We didn't see them anywhere. When we got the paper, we saw what to draw on it and did. That was all."

"What do you mean? Was it on the paper already?" Jason asked, confused.

"No, Master, the paper was blank. It is just that when we looked at it, it required that design on it. We could see it in our mind and drew it. Sometimes we had to start over on another piece of paper as we didn't draw it very well," the girls told him.

"All right," Jason said, "tonight I will speak with father and decide what to do." They all went home shortly after this.

That night, after consulting with his father, Jason came to his room and sat the girls down to tell them what had been decided.

"After talking with father, this is what I have decided. The next two days are the weekend. The Guild School does not meet then. During that time you will go to the shop with me and sit in father's office. You will have paper and what drawing materials we have. You are to do some drawings to show Master Benjamin. On Monday, I will take you to see him and get his opinion on your talent. Can you make some drawings to show him by then?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.