Stacy's Second Show - Cover

Stacy's Second Show

by Jake Marlow

Copyright 2010 Stranger Than Fiction Media. All Rights Reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: This is a sequel to my earlier story, Stacy's New Hobby. Stacy's first striptease fired up her sex life, so when the opportunity arises again she does not shy away, even though this time she has a dance partner, her naughty friend Caryn. With Caryn there to spice things up will things go too far?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

A few months had passed since that Saturday night when my wife, Stacy, tested out the new stripper pole in our basement in front of our friend Bobby. He helped me install it after Stacy told me she had been taking strip aerobics and pole dancing class with her friend Caryn. I knew Stacy was going to the gym, and was rather pleased with the results, but I had not known about her racy classes. No real stripping went on at the gym, of course, but just the idea of her learning how to strut herself was sexy and I wanted a show. Although I own a construction firm, installing the pole by myself was more work than I anticipated, so I asked Bobby for help because he was one of my oldest friends and I knew he wouldn't tell the other guys at work. Bobby is my best foreman. He made a few cracks about seeing Stacy use the pole, but he was cool about it. We were having a few beers when Stacy came home early and saw her new toy. She was embarrassed that Bobby knew about the pole, but she hid it with bravado, which turned into a showdown between me and my wife. In the end Stacy felt dared to put on a show with Bobby there, and I told her to go ahead if she wanted.

Now I did not anticipate company when I watched her use the pole and did not think she would follow through, but Stacy is full of surprises and gave us the hottest pole dance performance I've ever seen. She teased poor Bobby mercilessly, but stopped short of giving him a lap dance. We kicked him out afterward and had the most incredible sex of our marriage. I know showing off for Bobby made her horny and I'll admit I got off on seeing her perform for him. I'm not sure I would have stopped her if she wanted to give him a lap dance. Bobby was sworn to secrecy and being the good friend he is he kept his word. Every once in a while when we were drinking he'd make some comment about getting another show, but I took it in the spirit of fun he intended. I knew I did not have to worry about him going after Stacy. I trusted my best friend and my wife implicitly.

What Bobby didn't know was that Stacy and had relived that night several times in the bedroom. We'd used the removable pole in the basement several times since then, but it was never quite as hot as when Bobby was with us. We used that memory in the bedroom and even fantasized about Stacy having gone further and giving him that lap dance. She loved to think about making him cum in his pants. We tossed around the idea of inviting him down to the basement for another striptease, but never got serious about it. I really didn't think it would happen again, but then things got crazy at a barbeque.

Every summer we host a big barbeque in our backyard for friends and some of my employees. It takes days to prepare for it, but Stacy loves to play the hostess and she always does a fantastic job with it. She enlisted a couple friends to make all the salads and sides and desserts while it always falls to me to be the grill master. Bobby enjoys bartending every year. It's a ton of work, but it's worth it to see the people we care about enjoy themselves. Stacy and I don't really get to have fun ourselves until the night begins to wind down. Usually by that time most of the guests have left and it's all down to our small core of close friends.

I knew Stacy was eager to show off all the work she'd put into sculpting her body at the gym so I wasn't surprised when she put on a little floral print sundress that ended far above the knee and was low-cut enough that anyone could see she was wearing her bikini beneath it. She looked amazing. I'm so proud at the discipline she's shown going to the gym. She was an athlete all through high school and college with a lean body, but after our daughter was born she just could not find the time to get herself back into prime shape and I knew it drove her crazy. Personally, I liked her new curves. I'd always thought she was a little too skinny when she was a runner. When it finally bothered her enough she enlisted a friend from her teaching days, Caryn, and started working out. Caryn is a gym teacher and acted as Stacy's personal trainer. Caryn is also trouble and I always thought she was a bad influence on my sweet wife. But Caryn got the job done and Stacy was now in great shape again, even better shape than before, in my opinion, because she's kept the curves that pregnancy gave her. Her breasts grew a full cup size to a 36C and her butt really filled out after the baby. Stacy kept those curves, but just tightened everything up. I always thought she was beautiful, but now she was hot! Those striptease classes she took with Caryn gave her a confidence she'd never had before and now my sweet, reserved wife looks forward to any chance to strut herself. As long as she doesn't get too crazy I'm not going to complain. Her new confidence has done wonders for our sex life!

There were just a handful of people remaining by the time the tiki torches were illuminating the patio. Dishes had been cleared and left in the sink for the morning and we were just relaxing. Our daughter was spending the night with the grandparents so there was no reason to end the party early. I was sitting at a table with my feet up talking to our neighbor Phil, while his wife was huddled up with Stacy and Caryn over by our outdoor bar. Bobby was floating in the pool, lost in his own world. It's nights like this that make life good, I thought, sipping my beer.

"Great party, man," Phil said. "But I can't believe I'm so tired so early. There's nothing fun about getting older."

"Speak for yourself, old man," I replied. I'm in my early thirties and he's about forty. I was tired from working on the barbeque all day, but I wasn't ready for bed. Stacy and Caryn are still in their late twenties and I could tell they weren't close to slowing down yet. "Youth is all about attitude."

"I have a kid who's a freshman in college. He's playing this beer pong. I don't even know what that is."

"I've played beer pong. It's fun. We can play right now."

"Hell, why not?"

Phil cleared off the table while I went and filled a bunch of big plastic cups with beer. We did not have a ping pong table, but the picnic table on the patio was good enough. I set up the cups in a triangular pattern at my end and Phil copied me and did the same at his end. But we were missing something.

"Honey, do we have any ping pong balls," I called out to Stacy.

"Are you seriously going to play beer pong?" She laughed.

"If we have a ball."

"I'll go look in the junk drawer."

Stacy went into the house and the other girls drifted over. We chit chatted for a few minutes until Stacy returned. "I found one in the garage and had to wash it off. It's a little crushed, but it should do."

I tested the ball on the table and the bounce wasn't great, but I thought we could manage. I explained the rules to Phil and after a few test shots we got under way. The girls cheered us on and neither of us could sink a ball to start. Phil actually took an early lead, sinking the ball into two of my cups, but all that beer just seemed to make my aim better. Once I got the bounce right I ran the table. Phil was pretty wobbly after drinking the ten half-filled cups. Clearly his wife did not approve and she ushered him out of there as soon as we finished.

I was feeling confident after my victory and shouted over to Bobby, who seemed to be napping on the raft. I asked if he was game and he replied, "Why not?"

"What about us?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, let's do boys versus girls," Caryn said.

"That's fine with me. Do you have any objection?"

"It's cool with me, man," Bobby said. He was dripping wet from the pool. "It will be easy to beat them."

"Ha, that will be the day. We're going to smoke you guys," Caryn said.

"If you're so confident why don't you put your money where your mouth is," I said, getting into the spirit. It annoys the hell out of me when she gets all cocky like that."

"What are the stakes? I know we'll take you boys down," Stacy taunted.

"I've got it," Caryn announced triumphantly. "If you win, we will do a little show on the pole in the basement. If you we win, you have to do the same."

Stacy was not so drunk that she wasn't embarrassed by the mention of our private stripper pole. She turned bright red and stared down at the patio. I know my anger must have shown as well, because Caryn added, "C'mon, I know Bobby already knows about it. Stacy told me he helped you put it in." I wondered what else Stacy told her about that day. Something told me my wife had confessed all. So why was she embarrassed? I guess it was just because it was the first time in all these months that it came up around Bobby. It was nice to know Stacy still had some shame.

"I don't know," I replied, coming to my wife's defense. I didn't think she was up for another striptease. "Let's wager something else."

"No, let's do it. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the pole," Stacy said. And this was my problem with Caryn's attitude. I could just tell by her tone and body language that Stacy was going for the bet because she did not want to look like a coward in front of her forward friend. Stacy's stubbornness is one of the reasons I love her so much, but it can be incredibly frustrating too. I wasn't worried about having to use the pole myself so I decided to let Stacy do this if that's what she wanted. Of course last time that led to my wife doing a sexy striptease in front of my best friend, but the upside was the great sex we've been having ever since. And as a bonus I'd get to see Caryn do a dance. Caryn may annoy me, but I'm not going to lie, she's sexy as hell.

"Okay, then. I'll have to make sure I've got some singles in my wallet," I said.

We set up new cups full of beer and Bobby and I took the lead pretty quickly. Stacy turned tipsy pretty quickly, which only made her aim worse. Caryn wasn't too bad through and started sinking some balls. Still, we were doing well and she couldn't close the gap. They only had their back row left when Caryn decided a distraction would help them out. She was wearing a cute little black vest, which showed off her belly piercing, and short denim skirt. She smiled at us slyly as she unbuttoned the vest she pulled it off. She is not as busty as my wife, I'd guess she's a B-cup, but her tiny black string bikini top still barely covered her. After unsnapping its top two buttons she also wiggled out of her skirt, showing her bikini bottoms were just as skimpy as the top. Caryn is no stranger to sexy little outfits, but that was probably the most I'd ever seen of her body and man was I impressed. She's a petite redhead, about five three, with a tight little body. A tattoo peeked out from her bikini line and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of it after we won the beer pong game. I hoped making Caryn dance for me would knock her down a peg or two.

Caryn must not have thought she was distraction enough, because as soon as she was down to her bikini she relieved Stacy of her dress. The straps of my wife's sundress tied over her shoulders and Caryn pulled out the knots and the dress pretty much dropped right off of her after catching on her breasts for a second. Stacy's red bikini was not as revealing as Caryn's, but she looked just as hot. They both leaned over their end of the table and damned if the ploy didn't work. Maybe my hard-on distracted me, but I put too much into my toss and it bounced off the table and almost landed in Stacy's cleavage. She giggled as she caught the ball.

Stacy sank her ball and I drank, but then Bobby sank his toss, which kept the girls behind. Caryn hit, Bobby drank and I missed again. Damn, looking at those girls was throwing my game! Luckily, Stacy was still too buzzed to hit and Bobby was like a machine and we finished the girls off.

"It was rigged," Stacy complained, stomping her foot.

"You gave us too much incentive," Bobby told her. "There was no way I was losing this game."

"So you want another show?" Stacy leaned forward with both hands on the table, pushing her breasts at him. Now I knew she was drunk. I hoped she wasn't too drunk to work the pole.

"I can't wait," Bobby replied. It was almost like they'd forgotten Caryn and I were even there.

Stacy didn't really seem too upset about having lost and neither did Caryn. When I glanced over she was smiling at me and said, "Looks like this is your lucky night. Why don't you boys go downstairs and set up and we'll join you in a few minutes."

Bobby and I headed to the basement and pulled the pole out of the closet. I secured the top while he worked on the bottom.

"Is this cool, dude? I thought that was going to be a one-time thing."

"Hey, if Stacy wants to do it I'm not going to stop her. I'm not her daddy. And I know you're cool, so yeah, it's all good," I replied.

"How about that, Caryn? She's some piece of ass. You've got to be happy she's going to be stripping."

"Yeah, I'll admit it, she's a pain in the ass, but she's hot. I bet she knows how to work the pole."

Once we were set up and I upstairs and found my wallet. I only had eight singles, but that would do. I also took out a twenty, thinking I might buy a lap dance from my wife as well. I rejoined Bobby in the basement and the girls kept us cooling our heels for a while longer before making their entrance.

They had not changed outfits, but Stacy put her dress back on and Caryn was back in her vest, but without her skirt. She was wearing the wedge-heeled sandals she'd worn to the party. They had done their hair and put on make-up, though. Stacy seemed to be going for the girl-next-door look and had her hair in a ponytail, making her the sexiest girl-next-door I'd ever seen. Of course her spiked stripper heels were definitely not girl-next-door. Caryn looked like a little vixen, having teased her short, cinnamon colored hair and lined her eyes with heavy black make-up. Her lips were painted a seductive red and I'll admit it was hard to tear my eyes away from her.

"I'll go first," Caryn said as she slipped a CD into the boom box. "This is a disk I use for class."

I was in the recliner on the far side of the basement, while Bobby was in the black leather loveseat closer to the pole. Stacy sat on the arm of the loveseat, where she had a perfect spot for Caryn's show.

The music was quick right off and Caryn must have had confidence in my construction skills because she grabbed onto the pole and spun right around on it with her leg out. Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy blared from the boom box. It was obvious that she had a routine worked out to the song because she worked that pole like a pro. She hung from it by her clenched thighs and unbuttoned her vest while she was upside down. It slipped from her shoulders as she slipped down the pole and ended up on her shoulders, opening and closing her legs to the music. She turned and sat with her back to the pole, humping her hips in the air to the rhythm. I was so hard it hurt and I thought my cock was going to tear out of my cargo shorts. She turned over onto her hands and knees and was gyrating her ass at Bobby and Stacy as the song ended.

Some dance song I didn't recognize came on and Caryn got to her feet moving to the music once again. She was dancing toward me as she untied her bikini behind her neck and then her back. She was right in front of me when she tore it off and tossed it in my lap. Damn her little tits looked perfect. She had small, dark nipples and they were hard as diamonds. She cupped her tits, like she was offering them to me and turned and danced back to the pole.

Caryn bent forward and gripped the pole, shoving that tight little ass back at me while she shook it. I stared at that thing like I was hypnotized. The only thing that would have been better would have been if the rest of her bikini was out of the way. That was something she was about the take care of.

Facing us with the pole in front of her, she pressed herself against it and slid up and down, like she was trying to have sex with it. Seeing her squeeze her tits around it made me think about titty fucking her, something Stacy was not very into. Caryn stretched her hands over her head and gripped the pole before slowly sliding her hands down her sides. When she reached her hips she rolled her bottoms down, pushing them until they hit the floor. I was shocked. I did not anticipate this being an all nude show. Stacy did not get naked in front of Bobby that first time and I wasn't sure I wanted her to do that now. I was afraid that since Caryn did it my wife would want to as well. 'No, ' I told myself, 'Stacy won't go that far. I know her limits.' The pole was still in front of her and it just barely hid Caryn's pussy from view. I'd always wondered if she had a fire bush, but I couldn't tell because she was completely bare down there.

Caryn came around and lay back against the pole once again and as the song played out she closed her eyes and touched herself all over. My jaw must have been hanging open because I couldn't believe how far she'd taken it. She caressed both her tits and was even rubbing her hairless mound as the song faded away. I couldn't help wondering if she was really as turned on as she seemed or if it was just part of the performance. As the next song started, she jumped up and took a bow.

Bobby and Stacy started clapping and I suddenly remembered they were in the room. I only had eyes for Caryn while she was performing. When I looked over I saw that Stacy had slid off the arm of the loveseat at some point and was sitting close to Bobby. She was very flushed and I noticed that when she stopped clapping she put her hand right on his thigh. He did the same, touching the bare flesh just below her dress. For a paranoid second I wondered what they'd been up to while Caryn was dancing. Maybe Bobby couldn't help himself and touched Stacy. No, that was crazy. And besides, even if he did I could hardly blame him. I don't know if I could have resisted.

Caryn took both Stacy's hands and pulled her to her feet. "Are you ready honey?" Caryn asked. She hugged Stacy and kissed her cheek when my wife nodded. Seeing the nude redhead hugging Stacy gave my aching boner a new throb. Caryn hung back behind Stacy and leaned against the bookshelves as my wife started to perform.

Stacy smiled at us and moved tentatively at first, finding the rhythm. I think some Rihanna song was playing, but I'm not up on current music. Her eyes settled on me and it seemed to give her confidence and she began to move seductively, running her hands up and down her body. She raised the dress up her thighs and rotated her hips and showed off a flash of her bikini bottoms before letting it drop and turning to the pole. She gripped the pole and bent forward, thrusting her ass out and moving it for us. Damn, she looked hot. Great as Caryn's little ass is, Stacy's rounder, heart shaped ass is still tops in my book. Looking over I could see Bobby was just as taken with it as I was. After teasing us with her ass, she gripped the pole and did a few impressive spins, making her dress fly out to show her great legs.

Her dress dropped pretty quickly and I could tell by the way she moved that her confidence built the more she danced. Stripped down to her bikini she was throwing those sexy curves around like a woman possessed. As she caressed herself I could only imagine it was me touching her. She was on the floor when the song came to an end, laying on her side with one leg straight up in the air while she grabbed her ankle.

Another song started, this one with a slower tempo, and Stacy got up onto her knees and unhooked her bikini top behind her neck. She eased it down, slowly exposing her breasts. She let it hang down and covered her breasts with her hands, but plenty spilled out to entice us. She squeezed her breasts teasingly for a moment and then freed those beauties, bringing a hoot from Bobby. I joined in and she removed her top completely.

Bobby was holding out a dollar bill and Stacy danced over to him and leaned over with her breasts pressed together. He slid it into her cleavage, spreading his fingers out to grope as much breast as possible. His fingers grazed over her nipple and she cooed and blew him a kiss. He was taking more liberties this time, but if Stacy didn't mind I certainly didn't. It was actually pretty hot to see how badly he wanted to fuck my wife. We were going to have incredible sex later! She danced back to the pole and I loved the way her breasts jiggled when she moved. I took out a single of my own and she danced to me and presented her chest. I slipped the bill between her breasts and then cupped them both, going way further than Bobby had. I rolled both her nipples and a shudder of pleasure rolled through her body. I was so turned on that I didn't care if there was an audience. Stacy seemed to like having someone watching too because she pushed her knee into my lap and rubbed my cock. Damn she was good at that!

While Stacy was teasing me, Caryn came dancing out and sat on Bobby's lap, holding her breasts together for a tip of her own. He grinned widely and was more than happy to oblige. He went for the subtle grope as he did with Stacy, but Caryn moved her own hand aside and gave him free reign to touch her. He squeezed her breast and pinched her dark little nipple and she rubbed her leg against his crotch. By the look on her face, she was enjoying it just as much as he was. She put her arm around him and then he had both hands on her breasts.

Stacy did not like not being the center of attention any more so she left me and danced back to the pole. She gyrated and moved with her back against the pole and rolled her bottoms down her hips. She just gave us flashes of her pussy, which was shaved, just like Caryn's. She did not go all the way as her friend did, though. She left her bottoms rolled down and continued dancing, hoisting herself onto the pole and spinning in the air.

Caryn climbed off of Bobby's lap and I wanted her to come over to me, although I didn't think it would be smart to go as far with her as Bobby had. I thought she might let me, if I wanted to. But she did not come over to me. Instead she danced her way over to Stacy and they danced together. I was shocked that my wife showed no hesitation. Their breasts rubbed together and when Caryn put her hands on Stacy's hips, Stacy put her arms around Caryn and they moved their bodies together. It was just crazy hot. Both Bobby and I were on the edge of our seats. Caryn moved around behind Stacy and turned her to face us. She was running her hands all over Stacy's body, glancing across her breasts and my wife closed her eyes with a look of ecstasy on her face. She slid her hands down Stacy's hips and pulled her bottoms down. Stacy's eyes flittered open and in them I could see her inner conflict. She wasn't as crazy as her friend, but she couldn't resist the pressure. Stacy let Caryn strip her bottoms off and then stepped out of them.

Bobby looked like his head was going to explode when he saw Stacy fully nude for the first time. He literally licked his lips. It made me proud to see that he thought my wife was so hot, but at the same time it was a little disturbing. He seemed to forget that I was there or that it was his best friend's wife he was looking at that way. But I did not pay too much attention to Bobby. The girls were too hot to allow me to be distracted for too long.

Together, they slid to the floor, with Caryn behind Stacy and my wife leaning back against her between her wide spread legs. Caryn was stroking Stacy's body, but mostly keeping her hands way from erogenous zones, although I am sure Stacy was one big erogenous zone at the moment. Caryn whispered something in Stacy's ear and Stacy started touching herself too, cupping and massaging her breasts while her eyes went from Bobby to me and back again. The lust on her face was undisguised. For the first time it occurred to me that this night could end up somewhere unexpected and dangerous. Caryn was proving to be as much of a wild card as I'd always thought. I saw that Bobby was openly rubbing himself through his cut off jean shorts as he watched the girls.

Caryn's hand was over Stacy's and she moved my wife's hand down between her legs. Caryn kept her hand there, making Stacy touch herself. Stacy moaned loudly and closed her eyes, laying her head back on Caryn's shoulder. When Caryn took her hand away, Stacy kept touching herself. Stacy spread her legs wider and rubbed her fingers up and down her mound, spreading her lips apart. I was dumbfounded. That could not be my sweet Stacy sitting there and masturbating while we watched. Sure, a new exhibitionist side had emerged over the past few months, but it wasn't anything crazy. She just liked wearing sexier outfits, or using her pole downstairs for an audience of one. Me. It wasn't anything like this. Part of me knew I should put a stop to this, but I was too fascinated and too horny to move a muscle. Instead, I sat and watched.

Stacy rubbed her cunt and cried out when she touched her clit. Her hips moved and she rubbed little circles over it while she gasped and writhed back against Caryn. It seemed like she forgot we were even watching. Caryn was still touching her and kneaded her breasts and even teased her nipples. She was whispering something to Stacy, but I couldn't hear the words. Caryn also lightly kissed the side of her neck. Stacy whimpered and bit her lower lip. Her whole body was flush. I was rubbing myself too without even realizing it. God, all I wanted to do was grab Stacy, or even Caryn, and throw her on the floor and take her. I was so crazy I'm not sure I would have mattered which woman I was with.

Stacy's cries reached a high pitched crescendo and her body twitched uncontrollably. Those were the sure signs that she was cumming and from what I could tell she was cumming hard. Suddenly, her eyes flew open and she kept looking between me and Bobby while her climax gripped her. She heaved out a heavy sob like her orgasm was starting a new and I saw her fingers down below were soaked with her juices.

Caryn held Stacy until she stopped trembling, whispering to her the entire time. I wondered what the mischievous redhead was up to. Stacy went on her hands and knees and crawled to me, while Caryn crawled over to Bobby.

Stacy smiled up at me from between my open legs. Her face was wild. She was possessed. She put her hands on my knees and moved them further apart and buried her face in my crotch. I was hypersensitive down there and Stacy rubbing against me felt great. If I had been wearing running shorts instead of cargo shorts I might have blown my load right there. But cargo shorts are good because they're loose and Stacy slipped her hand right up my left leg, knowing that's the way I hang. She grasped me through my boxer briefs and it was my turn to moan. She rubbed me until she felt my shaft twitch and then slithered up my body until she was kneeling on the edge of the seat in front of me and her breasts were right in my face. A quick glance to the side and I saw Caryn still had her face pressed in Bobby's crotch.

"Do you like the show?" Stacy whispered in a husky voice. She was rubbing my shoulders and pressing her breasts to my face. She bent over and nibbled my ear.

"Uh, yeah," I stammered, not sure of what to say. "You're so sexy, baby." There were a thousand things running through my mind just then, but I just could not voice any of them. The lump in my shorts was short circuiting my brain. I wanted to ask her what she was thinking. I wanted to know how far she wanted to take this, but I couldn't. Even though I knew things could get out of hand, I think I wanted to see where things would go.

I caught Stacy's breast in my mouth and sucked it hard while I lashed her nipple with my tongue. That always makes her crazy and she moaned loudly while pushing at my mouth. I also massaged her ass, pushing her whole body into me. I wanted to drag her upstairs so badly at that moment. Of course, I did not have to do that. I could have just pulled my shorts down and taken Stacy right there.

Stacy turned and rubbed her naked ass against my crotch, getting good friction going and making my cock throb even harder. I was sure she was trying to make me cum right there. I grabbed her breasts from behind and pinched and rolled both her nipples at once and she moaned and pushed her ass harder into me. She wasn't the only one who could tease. She was giving an incredible lap dance, even more so than usual and part of me thought maybe I should be thanking Caryn for getting her so fired up.

"Are you ready to switch?" Caryn called out from Bobby's lap. Her breasts were in his face and it looked like she was using her knee on his bulge while he freely grabbed her ass.

Stacy nodded and did as Caryn did, dropping back to her knees and crawling toward Bobby. When the girls met in the middle, Caryn grabbed Stacy's face and kissed her and it was no friendly peck on the lips. I saw Stacy open her mouth for Caryn's tongue. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it was damned hot. And confusing. As far as I knew my wife did not harbor any attraction to women, and trust me, I've asked.

"Hey, big guy, you've finally got me where you want me," Caryn said, grinning up from between my legs. She did look smokin' hot down there. Her short, fiery hair was tussled and her lipstick was smeared. I imagined Caryn ended a lot of her Saturday nights looking like that. She did not put her hand in my shorts, but otherwise she was just as aggressive as Stacy had been. She pressed her face into my crotch and even used her chin to rub against my bulge. I was shocked when she mouthed my shaft through my shorts once she figured out where it lay. Caryn kissed it and even nibbled on it, which felt great. I couldn't believe she was going right after my cock!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.