What Happens in Vegas

by wifescreampie

Copyright© 2009 by wifescreampie

Erotica Sex Story: A couple go to vegas and he finally gets his three way but not the one he hoped for

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

Just like most men my fantasy has always been to be with two women at once. My wife of 20 years, Leigh, knows all too well about this fantasy but has always told me that there was no way in hell that it would ever happen. For the past couple of years I had been hinting around about us having a threesome with another man. My thinking being that if she was willing to try it with another man then maybe the experience will open her mind to having a threesome with another woman. I also figure it's only fair for me to let go of my jealousy about another man and allow her to experience two men at once in exchange for allowing me to live my fantasy of being with two women. At first she seemed to be hurt knowing that I would enjoy seeing her with another man but over time she seemed to treat it just like my female threesome fantasy and just played it off every time I mentioned it.

Recently Leigh found out that her married younger sister had been having affairs with other men and that opened up discussions in our marriage about fidelity. I told Leigh that if she ever decided that she wanted to have sex with another man that she didn't have to go behind my back. I told her to just tell me and we could have a threesome and we could both get something out of it. Again the prudish side of her told me that it would never happen because it was just 'wrong' to do anything like that. I had become convinced that I would never be able to live out my fantasies of a threesome. That is until our recent trip to Las Vegas.

We had planned to go to Vegas with another couple but at the last minute they had to cancel so Leigh and I went alone. She and I both play Blackjack and we do so well enough to be able to stay at a table for several hours at a time without going broke. When we play we always arrange ourselves so that she is in the 1st base position at the table (first one to the left of the dealer) and I am in the 3rd base position immediately to the right of the dealer. This allows us to sit directly across from each other. On our second night there we had been sitting at a table for a couple of hours playing with two older married couples. Leigh is very friendly and talkative and the more she drinks the more friendly and talkative she is. The other two couples were nice and friendly and we were all having a good time. After a while one of the couples got up and left for dinner leaving the two seats to the left of Leigh empty. A guy who looked to be in his late twenties sat down in the seat next to Leigh and began to play.

It didn't take long for Leigh to start chatting with this guy. That is her nature. She was not flirting or being out of line with him, just small talk. She soon found out that his name was Kyle and he was there with some of his buddies. He was from California, 31 years old, blonde, muscular and tanned. I was involved in the small talk as was everyone else at the table, including the dealer, and we all had a good time playing Blackjack and drinking.

Leigh, who was drinking one White Russian after another had to get up to go to the bathroom and when she walked away I noticed Kyle looking over his shoulder so he could check out her ass. I am always proud when I see another man checking Leigh out because she is an attractive woman and I love to know other men think so, too. Now is a good time to tell you what she looks like. She is 42 years old with shoulder length blondish-red hair and sparkling blue eyes. She has a good all over tan thanks to the tanning bed and she has sexy long red finger nails. She's about 5'6' with a good body. She has spent the last year working out diligently with a personal trainer to shed some excess weight that she had been carrying and her tight jeans showed off all that work quite well.

Not long after she came back from the bathroom I had to go and excused myself from the table. As I was walking toward the bathroom I heard Leigh call my name and turned to see she was following me. I stopped and let her catch up and joked about her needing to go again so soon. She said, 'I don't have to go to the bathroom I just want to tell you something that I can't say at the table.' I asked her what it was. She said that she thought Kyle was flirting with her. I said, 'That doesn't surprise me, I saw him checking out your ass in a major way when you left the table earlier. I'm sure he checked it out again this time, too.' Her face turned a little red hearing this but I also noticed the slightest little smile on her face.

'Why do you think he's flirting?' I asked. 'Well, ' she said, 'he keeps pushing his leg against mine under the table. He just pushes his knee over to touch mine and leaves it there.' She said that at first she moved her leg away but after a few times she decided not to move her leg and see if it would leave his leg there. She said he had sat with his leg touching hers for a long time before she had gone to the bathroom and as soon as she came back he did it again.

The thought of him touching her leg with his, as innocent as it may have been, turned me on. The thought of her letting him touch her leg with his turned me on even more. I asked if it was bothering her. She said, 'Well, I guess so. It seems weird because he knows you and I are married.' She asked if it bothered me. I said, 'Not really.' She seemed a little surprised and maybe even a little disappointed that I wasn't upset and asked why it wasn't bothering me. I told her that maybe it was because we were in Las Vegas and it seemed a little exciting to know that another man was flirting with her. She again said she thought it was weird and wasn't sure what to do about it. I said, 'You should give him a taste of his own medicine and the next time he does it put your hand on his knee and leave it there.' She said, 'Well, he will think I am flirting with HIM then!' I said, 'So?' She said, 'Won't that bother you?' I laughed and said, 'Baby, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.' She laughed and said, 'You're thinking you might get your threesome fantasy fulfilled, huh?' I said, 'I'll leave that up to you but I'm fine with you flirting with him. I'm fine with you putting your hand on his knee and running it all the way if you want. Just don't exclude me.' She said, 'Well, what do you want me to do?' I said, 'Make him want you, baby.' She laughed again and said, 'I'm not that powerful.' I said, 'You will be when you put your hand on his leg and run it up his thigh.' I told her that if he didn't want her to do it he would move her hand or just get up to leave. But if he let her keep her hand on his thigh and allowed her to move it up then he would be putty in her hands. I told her to go back to the table and if he pressed his knee against hers again to do it. I said that I would go on to the bathroom and I would be looking when I came back to see if she had her hand on his leg. She just laughed and gave me a, 'Yeah, right!' response. I told her that it would be harmless and would add some excitement to our night. She told me not to get my hopes up about anything and left to go back to the table. I was pretty sure that she wouldn't do anything at all and I thought to myself how much I wished she would loosen up sexually and just have some fun.

A few minutes later I came back towards the table approaching from behind Leigh and Kyle. I could see that she had her left hand on his leg about halfway up his thigh. They could not see me approaching and I positioned myself so that I could pass right behind Kyle and look down at his lap. As I walked by and looked down I could see that he had a considerable bulge in his pants and that he also had his hand on Leigh's thigh. The sight turned me on considerably and I could feel my own bulge growing in my pants as I sat down. For the next several minutes we all continued to play Blackjack and talk as we had been doing all night. I was not sure if Kyle knew that I knew what was going on underneath the table but I suspected that he didn't know and that fact probably turned him on even more. The thought of this poor sap's wife playing with his leg while I sat across from them oblivious probably was fulfilling fantasies of his, too.

I spoke up and told the dealer that I was ready for a BJ. Leigh laughed and said, 'What are you telling HIM for? Shouldn't you be telling ME?' I laughed and told the dealer to ignore Leigh and that I simply meant that I was looking for a 'Blackjack' and called it a BJ for short. This, of course was NOT what I mean and Leigh knew exactly what I was talking about. But the statement served its purpose and finally introduced a slight sexual theme to our game. Kyle quickly spoke up and said that he was really wanting a BJ pretty bad, too. The older couple at the table seemed to be oblivious to what we were talking about but they played along asking the dealer for BJs, too.

About that time the pit boss came over and told us that they were going to switch out the cards and that there would be about a ten minute break at our table. The older couple decided that they wouldn't wait around and they left. Kyle said that he was going to the bathroom and seemed to try to hint to Leigh to go, too. But she stayed and he got up and walked away. The bulge in his pants was very noticeable when he got up and he tried to walk with his hands in front of him to hide it from the rest of the casino. I got up and motioned to Leigh to join me as I stepped away from the table to stretch my legs. She came over and I asked her what had happened under the table. She said that as soon as she sat back down he had pressed his leg against hers. She said she waited for a minute trying to get up the nerve to do it but that she finally put her hand on his leg and that he immediately put his on hers. She said that she was scared at first but she knew I would be coming back from the bathroom soon and wanted to make sure she put on a show for me and hopefully make me realize that I didn't want to share her. She told me that she took a big drink and took a deep breath and slid her hand about halfway up his thigh. Then he had moved his hand up her thigh, too and that had scared her so she stopped moving her hand. I told her that I had seen them when I walked by and I also told her that I had seen the bulge in Kyle's pants. She turned a little red and said, 'I know, I feel bad about that.' I asked her if she had seen the bulge and she said, 'NO!' Then she said something too low for me to hear. I asked her what she said and she repeated, a little louder, 'I felt it!' I asked if she meant that she had touched it and she said, 'YES!'

Oh my god ... I was SO turned on to know that she had touched this guy's cock through his jeans but she seemed to feel bad about it all. I asked her what happened and she said that after I had come back to the table she had stopped moving her hand but had not removed it from Kyle's thigh. She said she was feeling embarrassed and starting to think it was wrong and was about to remove her hand. But then the dealer told us we had to take ten minute break and before he got up Kyle had moved his other hand down on top of hers and moved it right onto his crotch. She said that he pressed her hand against him and she could tell that he was very hard. She said, 'Not only that but at the same time he moved his other hand between my legs and pressed his whole hand against me.' She told me that she immediately moved her hand away from him and he did the same. She seemed really embarrassed and worried that I was mad at her. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, 'He wants to fuck you, baby.' She whispered back and said, 'We can't do that!' 'Why not?' I asked. 'Because I'm married, I'm a mother, I don't KNOW him and I'm older than him. And besides that, it's just wrong.' Then she added, 'We should just leave now. I let this go too far.'

My mind was racing now and I was thinking that this was probably as close as I was ever going to get to making this fantasy come true so I was going to try to calm her down and keep it going. I said, 'I don't want to leave. I'm having fun at this table.' She said, 'Well, I'm not. I'm groping some stranger under the table and letting him do the same to me!' I said, 'Yes, you are. And that's why I'm having fun.' She said, 'You can't be serious!' I said, 'I'm very serious.' She seemed a little hurt and said, 'Are you even a little pissed about what he did?' I said, 'No. I'm turned on by it.' She seemed to expect me to go defend her honor because this guy had put his hand on her crotch and I pointed out to her that she had invited him to do so by putting her hand on his thigh. 'You put me up to it!' She shot back. I said, 'Well, you did it and I didn't have to twist your arm.' She said, 'It was wrong and I should never have done that. Now he is probably thinking I want him.' I said, 'Let me ask you one question. Did you get wet when he was touching you?' She got really red in the face and shot me a mean look. She didn't say anything. I knew the answer and I whispered, 'I bet you're still wet right now, aren't you?' She still didn't say anything. I decided that it was now or never and I whispered to her, 'Baby, I am about as turned on right now as I have ever been. I love you very, very much but I want to see you fuck this guy really bad.'

I figured that I had just crossed the line and she was about to get really mad at me. She asked me why I wanted that. I said, 'It just turns me on to think of you doing things to another man while I am there. She said, 'You always talk about that fantasy but have you ever really thought about how you would feel in real life if it happened?' I said, 'Yes. And I am thinking about it right now and as I told you, I am really turned on.' She said, 'So, you think you really would LIKE that?' I said, 'Baby, I would LOVE that. But I don't just want to watch, I want to participate. I want to make love to you really bad right now!' She asked, 'What happens afterwards when it's over?' I said, 'He gets dressed and goes to his room and you and I snuggle up and go to sleep.' Then she asked what would happen if we didn't like the experience. I told her that we would never do it again. She really seemed to be weighing the options and getting a feel for my expectations and how we would work things out. I certainly could tell that she was loosening up. She was quiet for a few seconds then she said, 'So, what is your plan for when it's time for his orgasm?' I could tell now that she was getting close. I said, 'That's up to you, baby.' She said, 'He has to wear a condom.' I noticed immediately that she said, 'He has to... ' instead of, 'He would have to... ' To me this meant that she was now laying out the ground rules. I said, 'Ok. He wears a condom.' Then I asked if she would want to go down on him. She asked if I wanted her to do that and I told her that I did. She said, 'Ok, but he can't cum in my mouth.' I eagerly agreed with her and then I asked the really big question. 'So, do you want to do it, baby?'

I could feel my heart pounding as I waited for the final answer. She seemed to think about it for a second and then she said, as if to dare me, 'I'll do it. Set it up. YOU ask him if he wants to come to our room.' I said, 'Ok! And if he agrees you won't back down?' She said, 'I can't promise that I will go through with it but if he wants to come to our room we'll see what happens. But you better do it quick before I change my mind.'

While we were talking I had noticed that Kyle had come back from the bathroom and was standing near the table. I saw him looking at us and then just as Leigh agreed to ask him to our room I saw him pick up his chips from the table and start to walk away. I said, 'Well, it may not matter anymore because he's leaving.' She turned and saw Kyle walking away and then turned to me and said, 'Oh, well. That settles that.' There seemed to be both relief and disappointment in her voice. I thought about yelling out to him but he was already pretty far away from us. She started walking back towards our table and I was still watching Kyle who was now on the other side of the pit. He appeared to be looking for another table. As I got back to my seat I saw Kyle take a seat at another table next to a couple of attractive women. Leigh had just sat down and I stood up, grabbed my chips and said, 'Come on, Leigh. I'm done for the night.'

She had not noticed that Kyle was at another table now because the table he was sitting at was further back than ours so she could not see him without looking back over her right shoulder. She seemed surprised that I was getting up but she didn't question me. She grabbed her chips and said, 'Ok.' I really sensed that her mood had come way down. She seemed sad in a way. I was not sure if she was sad because Kyle had left the table or if she was sad because I had been so open about wanting her to be with another man. We walked away from the table and she said, 'Well, what now?' I said, 'Kyle went over and sat at another table.' She perked up a little and said, 'Where?' I pointed him out to her. When she looked over and saw him sitting by an attractive blonde she said, 'Well, he's moved on to bigger and better things.' This time the sadness was back in her voice. She told me that she was done for the night, too and wanted to just go to our room. She said, 'There's been enough excitement for one night.' I told her to give me her chips and to go on up to the room. I was going to go to the cashier and cash them in then I would be up in a few minutes. I said, 'Maybe you and I can still have a little fun all on our own when I get there.' She said, 'Maybe.' But her tone did not sound very encouraging. She handed me her chips and walked off towards the elevators. I headed to the cashier's cage but I watched Leigh as she walked away. Twice she looked over to where Kyle was sitting but he didn't appear to notice her at all.

When she was out of sight I turned and walked over to where Kyle was sitting. I walked up behind him and said, 'Hey, Kyle. Why did you leave our table?' He saw me and his reaction told me that he was uncomfortable talking to me. I said, 'Can I talk to you for a minute?' He stammered something about it not being a good time and that he was on a roll at this table. 'Maybe later, ' he said. I said, 'I'm not pissed, if that's what you're worried about. I just wanted to give you a message from Leigh. Are you sure you don't have a minute?' It appeared that he didn't really know how to take what I was saying. I'm sure he was trying to figure out if Leigh had told me what happened and whether or not I was about to punch him or something. Then he got up and said, 'Make it quick, dude.'

We stepped away from the table and he said, 'Ok, what's the message?' I said, 'I am going to be completely honest with you. I know exactly what went on under the table and I am totally cool with it.' He said, 'Oh, ok.' I said, 'I'm serious. I put her up to it.' I went on to tell him that I had been trying to convince her for a long time to have a threesome and that she had always refused. I told him that something about him, the drinks and being in Vegas had brought out her wild side and that she was willing to THINK about having a threesome with him if he was interested. He seemed hesitant at first as if I was setting him up. I told him how Leigh had told me earlier about the leg thing. And how I had convinced her to touch his leg, etc. I told him that she had told me about his pressing her hand into his crotch and his into hers. Then I told him that when he saw us talking away from the table earlier we were working out the details on how to approach him about a threesome. It apparently was sinking in and he seemed to be gaining interest quickly. He wanted to know if I would just be watching or if I was going to join in. He was also quick to point out that he was not gay and wanted nothing to do with another man. I explained to him that I am not gay either and this was all about us pleasing her. I warned him that she may be too shy to do anything at all but if he wanted to come to our room we might both get lucky. He said he was up for it and I told him that there would only be a couple of rules. One, he had to let her initiate any sex that happened between them and to be patient. But it was important that he take his cue from her as to when to join in. Two, he had to wear a condom if he was going to be inside her and that he could not cum in her mouth. He said the rules were fine with him. I told him that Leigh had just left to go back to the room and that I was going up then. I said that he should wait about 15 minutes and then come up. I gave him our room number and reminded him to bring condoms then I left.

When I entered our room on the 33rd floor Leigh was lying on the bed flipping through channels with the remote. I knew by the way she was acting that things were not ok. I realized that what I was about to tell her could be like lighting a fuse on a stick of dynamite. I figured she was either upset with me because I had pushed her so close to doing something that she really didn't want to do, or she was upset because she really wanted to do something that she thought had been taken away from her. I figured I had a 50/50 chance of telling her that Kyle was on his way and she being excited about it. At this point in time a fifty percent chance of living out my fantasy seemed pretty good to me.

I said, 'I talked to Kyle after you left.' She seemed uninterested and said, 'Well, that's good.' I said, 'Yes, it is good because he will be here in 15 minutes.' She stopped flipping channels. There was a long silence and then she said, 'Well, tell him not to come. I changed my mind.' I said, 'I can't do that. I have no idea what his room number is or even what his last name is. There is no way for me to get in touch with him and tell him not to come. So, he's going to be here soon whether you want him to or not.' She stared at the TV and said nothing. I said, 'Look. We can sit here and play this game or we can skip all that and be honest.' She said nothing. I continued, 'I know that deep down you really want to do this. I told you how I feel about you and how I feel about this whole thing and I meant what I said. So, why don't you get up, go take a hot bubble bath and get ready because he will be here soon and I KNOW you want him to be here.' She still sat there staring at the TV. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water in the garden tub. Then I went back into the room and grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the bed. I knew that if she was really mad at me or really not wanting to do this then she would resist me. She did not resist. I pulled her by the hand into the bathroom and began to undress her. She finally pushed my hands away and told me she could do it herself. She told me to leave and let her bathe in peace. I left the room as she was adding some really erotic smelling bath oils to the tub.

After a few minutes I went back in to check on her. The bathroom was steamy from the hot water. She was buried underneath bubbles in the tub. I asked her if she was ok with this and suddenly she was concerned with what would happen after it was all over. I told her that I was sure it would all work itself out. I let her know that she was in control and if at any time she really wanted Kyle to leave that all she had to do was say the word and he would have to go. I left the bathroom and went to her suitcase. I dug through and found the sexy black teddy I had bought her for this trip and went back into the bathroom. I hung it on the towel rack and told her that I wanted her to wear that. She said, 'NO!' I said, 'Fine. When he gets here you can come out totally naked or wrapped in towel for all I care. But you will really drive him wild if you wear the teddy.'

In the back of my mind I was beginning to feel like I was setting myself up for a big disappointment. I had not been drinking any alcohol that evening and even though Leigh had had several White Russians I knew that they had not been very strong. I began to wonder if there was enough alcohol in her to make her lose the rest of her inhibitions and I also worried that maybe there was too much and she would just end up getting sick. I did know that no matter what I was going to do everything I could to make this fantasy come to life. I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I went over to the TV and turned it off. Then I went over to the bed and turned the covers down a little. I positioned the chair that was beside the bed closer to the middle of the bed and made sure it was facing it.

After a few minutes there was a light tap on the door. I opened the door and Kyle was standing there. I let him in and asked him if he had gotten condoms. He said that he did and he walked into the room and sat down in the chair near the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and told him that Leigh might be ready to chicken out. He seemed disappointed to hear this. I told him that I did not want anything to be scripted but that I had an idea of how to start things that might work out for both of us. I told him that I would convince her to come out there with us and that I would try to get Leigh to give me a blowjob in front of him. I told him that if I got her to do that much then maybe we could get her to do more. I said that I would let her go down on me and position myself so that he could see everything and then I would try to coax Leigh into lying on the bed near where he was sitting and that I would go down on her. I suggested that when I did that he should take that opportunity to start undressing and to stroke himself so that Leigh could see his cock. I told him that he should wait and give Leigh a chance after that to invite him over but that if she didn't I would signal to him when I thought it was a good time to join us. I told him that he should then probably just get close enough for her to touch him if she wanted and then we'd see where things went from there. He said he'd be patient and explained to me that he had never done anything like this before and that he was very nervous himself. I told him I was too and that we should just let things unfold after our scripted part and most of all not to push her too hard.

A couple of times I went and knocked on the bathroom door to see what Leigh was doing. I told her that Kyle was there and tried to coax her out and each time she told me she wasn't ready yet. After a while I finally told her to open the door and let me in. She opened the door a little as she hid behind it and let me in. When I got inside she was wearing the sexy, black, see thru teddy and looking way hot in it. She had already redone her makeup and appeared to be ready as far as how she looked. She immediately started telling me that she wasn't sure about this. She gave me all the standard lines about her being a mother and how respectable women don't do things like this. And what would her coworkers think. And how will this affect our marriage, etc, etc. I assured her that I love her deeply and that she should consider Kyle the same way she thinks of the sex toys that we use. That he was there to enhance our pleasure and should not in any way be a threat to what we feel for each other. I told her that she was crazy if she believed that 'Moms' don't have hot sex and that her coworkers will never know so don't worry about them.

She kept stalling and I could tell that she was really scared. I finally just pulled her close to me and started kissing her passionately. As I kissed her I reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. She immediately started rubbing her crotch against my leg and I knew that she was still very aroused by everything that had happened that night up to this point. She grabbed my ass and pulled me against her so she could feel me growing against her belly. I pulled away from her and told her to come with me. I said, 'Just walk out there and kiss me like you just did and whatever happens after that will be ok.' I practically had to drag her out of the bathroom and she made sure to turn the light switch off behind her as we entered the room. The only light coming into the room was from the Vegas neon coming through the window and that was plenty enough to cast a dim rainbow of light into the room that allowed us a pretty good view of each other. Leigh kept her head down and the free hand and arm that I was not dragging her by instinctively moved over her abdomen to try to cover up.

Kyle saw her and said, 'WOW!' Leigh kept her head down and moved behind me submissively as I moved over near the bed. As we got to the foot of the bed I turned her so that her back was to the bed and she was facing me giving Kyle a profile view of us both. I didn't say anything and just pulled her close to me as I had done in the bathroom and moved in to kiss her. For a few seconds she kept her head down and wouldn't kiss me but as I squeezed her ass in my hands and pulled her right up against me so that her pussy was once again on my thigh she lifted her head and began to kiss me. It only took a few seconds and she was probing my mouth with her tongue and moving her hands on my ass to pull me into her belly again. I gently squeezed her ass and pulled her into my thigh and she began rubbing her pussy against me. I could see Kyle out of the corner of my eye and he was watching intently as she ground against me. The way we were standing I knew that Leigh could not see Kyle without turning her head hard to her left and I was not going to give her a chance to look away yet fearing that she would see him and get embarrassed and make us stop.

I continued kissing her passionately as I slid my hands up away from her ass to her shoulders. I noticed that even though my hands were no longer pulling her into me that she was still grinding on my leg. I know her well enough to know that this was a good sign. I gently placed my hands on her shoulders and slid the straps of the teddy down which allowed the top part of it to begin to fall off. Continuing to kiss her I pulled away slightly and gave the top a tug to move it off of her breasts and let them become exposed. Then I moved my right hand over her hard nipples as I moved my left hand back down to massage her ass. As soon as my hand brushed her nipple she let out a moan and I was feeling pretty good about where we were headed. She began to tug at my shirt to pull it out of my pants then moved it upward to remove it. I was worrying that as soon as I stopped kissing her that she would begin to protest but I broke away and let her quickly swoop my shirt over my head and to the floor. I grabbed her quickly and began kissing her again as her hands moved to the buttons on my jeans. She quickly undid all the buttons and shoved her hand inside to grab my now swollen cock. She knew that I was not wearing underwear, I never do, and she pushed my jeans down with one hand while she stroked my cock with the other.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.