New Friends 2 - Cover

New Friends 2

Copyright© 2009 by Halcyon

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hunter, Stella and Pepper are off to College and now live together. With some new faces and old friends they are in for a year they won't forget...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

It was Sunday morning. Game day, I was just getting my act together and stuffing my armour into my gear bag when I heard Stella's phone ring. It was her Mum, so I handed it over, she said 'hi', and I watched her face go through a series of emotions.

The first was disinterest. Then resignation. Incredulity. Anger.

And finally a terrible sadness that I had never seen in her before. I rushed to her side and scooped her up in my arms. 'What's wrong?'

'That was Mom. She is leaving Dad.'

I winced, that wasn't great news, but it not a great surprise either. 'I'm sorry to hear that.'

She shrugged me off. 'She's leaving him for the maid. She said that they got married early when she was still confused, and that she couldn't deny who she was any longer.'

Each of her words made me feel more and more like I was staring into the depths of an abyss, and was just about to fall over the edge. I could see a terrible parallel in what she was saying. I just hoped she didn't see it too. 'Family is a strange thing, you'll get through it.' I tried to sound reassuring.

'Will I?' she rounded on me angrily, 'because I bet you know all about family troubles.'

I was taken aback, Stella had never yelled at me before. 'That's not fair.'

It was a big mistake. 'Not fair? Your parents are so in love they're like a bunch of teenagers. They've probably never had a fight in their lives.' Her voice rose dangerously. 'And what about your sister, if you weren't related you probably would be with her and not me, isn't that right?!'

If it was Pepper doing this to me, I think I would have been a little more prepared, but coming from Stella I didn't know how to react. I was like a deer in the headlights. 'I... '

'You're not even denying it! You love her more than me even. How do you think that makes me feel? Am I just a fill in like Brian is? Are you going to leave me one day and run off with her? Why not?'

'Look, I... ' I was almost glad when she cut me off, because I didn't even know what to say.

'You're such an asshole sometimes.' Well, maybe not. She pushed past me and slammed the front door. I heard her car engine start up a moment later and the sound of screeching tyres.

I stood like a stunned fucking mullet in the doorway. What the hell had just happened? This completely bipolar outburst from one of the most serene girls I had ever met had completely floored me. It's funny how you have this image of yourself and how you would react in situations. I always thought I sort of knew what to say, but I had just been an utter retard when it came to the person who counted most.

I had to talk to her, to straighten this out, but no matter how many times I called (and trust me, it was a lot) Stella would not answer me.

We hadn't fought, there was no animosity or secrets, for all I knew, and up until this morning we were a perfect couple. Well ... as perfect as two people who both like girls and fuck around outside the bounds of their relationship can be.

So was that it? Had I just been deluding myself to think that we were different? There were so many things going through my head right now I couldn't grasp at anything. It was like every single answer was a ribbon floating through a storm, and no matter which one I grasped at, they would all slip through my fingers.

In a flash.

We were supposed to have a pre game briefing but I didn't turn up. I just kept trying to call Stella until finally Eve picked up her phone. Ice bloomed in my belly. So instead of turning to me, she had gone with her problems to some girl she had met only two days before.

'Hey, Hunter, ' she said nervously. 'Stella can't talk now.'

'Put her on the phone, ' I demanded more harshly than I had meant to.

There was a long sigh and I could hear muffled voices. I could hear breathing on the other end of the phone, I recognised it as Stella's not Eve's.

'Stella. I know you're there. Please talk to me.' I begged.

'Not me, Hunter. It can't be me.'

'What can't be you?' I asked.

'I can't wake up when I'm old and realize I've lived a lie. I'm sorry, I just can't. Mom is moving here to be close. She and Michelle have already found a place. I'm going to live with them.' There was a panicked edge to her voice.

'What are you trying to tell me?' I choked.

'I'm telling you that I love you with all my heart, but it's over.'

'I see. So just like that, you get one hit and you think you're going to be like your parents? We're not them, but I guess you didn't love me enough to think that way.

?Fuck you, Stella, ' I said, and threw my cell out of the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.