New Friends 2 - Cover

New Friends 2

Copyright© 2009 by Halcyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hunter, Stella and Pepper are off to College and now live together. With some new faces and old friends they are in for a year they won't forget...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The weekend had arrived. We, between our little gang, had invites to a whole lot of parties, Ryan had even been asked to join a few frats. I guess being filthy rich, smart and handsome did that. Still, we decided that it was the perfect opportunity just to hang out together. We could already feel all these things pulling us in different directions and we all instinctively understood how easy it would be to lose contact with each other.

More so for Stella, Pepper, Leila and Ryan who had known each other forever, but also for me as well, we were in it together. That was something that not all these other people had we were desperate to hang on to it. Pepper had been in a contemplative mood since our little afternoon delight. Not grumpy or even moody, just contemplative. She would stare off into something Stella and I couldn't see and I knew her brain was a thousand miles away.

So here we found ourselves on Friday just hanging out at Ryan's place. It was pretty big, it had a pool, it had a balcony and it had a sweet courtyard where the merriment was currently taking place to the soulful sounds of Jeff Buckley.

Life was good, and what was on our mind, like what was probably on a lot of other Americans minds at that time, was football. Ryan was trying to give me the rundown on how it worked before we tried out for a game that was pretty well out of our league.

'Okay, so when the quarterback throws, you're allowed to block other players who will try and tackle the receiver. Normally there is a running back who will go for it and you need to defend him.' He said patiently.

'Right, so when I see someone running at our guy, I hit him.' I finished my beer and popped open another one using the empty bottle.

'There are obviously several nuances involved, it's not just "hit the guy".' Ryan pinched the bridge of his nose.

'And all this time, Stella will be jumping around in her cheerleading uniform, and Pepper too. And I don't look at them, I just concentrate on the burly guys in body armour.' I said flatly.

Ryan tilted his drink towards me, 'That's right, bro. Easy huh?'

'And then we all go and whip each other with towels in the shower.' I finished.

'That's up to you, I myself would probably be making out with Leila celebrating victory, but this is a very forward thinking college, I am sure there are plenty of guys who would share your enthusiasm.' Ryan deadpanned.

'Lucky you're not on the other team, otherwise I would just spend my whole time tackling you.' I countered.

'Again, some people like that.' He grinned.

'Alright children.' Stella smiled.

Ryan and I winked at each other, it was always like this. We still never did have our big rematch after he whooped my ass, but it was never about that any more. We fought and sparred all the time but it was never in the same way, I dunno, I guess we just didn't care.

'So, any hotties in your classes?' Stella asked the girls.

'Which type?' Pepper raised an eyebrow.

I don't know if I mentioned that our group knew Stella was a lesbo by now, but that was the case.

Stella's response was; 'you know I think hunter is the only hot guy around, I'm talking about the other kind!'

Stella probably didn't actually care, but she had been repressed for so long back home she loved getting it out there among us.

Leila humoured her by giving her details of a particularly big breasted sophomore in her biology class. Ryan and I, were of course equally interested and Pepper was always on the look out for competition so it was a pretty mutually intriguing story for all of us.

After that we got into a game of strip poker which saw us all topless and Ryan pantsless, but since I had history with all the girls there and Ryan did too, with the exception of Stella, it wasn't weird at all. Having said that, I wasn't thrilled about having to see Ryan's wiener. But Leila's unbelievably lush melons balanced out the universe.

We got way too drunk and passed out in various states around the house. I'm ashamed to say I got none that night, I passed out before I could get my grove on with my lady. Who was similarly inebriated so I still didn't miss out on much.

Ahh college, the future leaders of the world sure knew how to get things done.


In the morning Stella and I went shopping for food and whatnot, we also went to the toy shop for our little universe. Our last stop, was to the clothes store, since she had decided it was probably time to take over what little room I had in our wardrobe with more clothes that too me, looked pretty much the same.

The upshot of the very unmanly duty of going shopping with my girlfriend, was what happened in the change rooms. Stella had just tried on a pair of jeans or something, and was getting back into her dress.

'Can you zip me up, Hunter?' she called out sweetly from inside the door.

I moved inside the change room and realised that I had been tricked. Stella did not need to be zipped up because she wasn't wearing anything except for her tiny g-string and a smile. She pushed me up against the wall and had my pants down before I knew it.

My cock was touching the back of her throat the very next moment and I leant back in contentment. Working my shaft, Stella gently tongued my balls. I've never really been a ball guy, I just can't feel comfortable with my janglies so close to someone's teeth, but Stella saw this as a trust issue, and so she had been trying to win me over to it for a few months now.

I'm not saying it was bad, but I still shuffled a little and she looked up with a smile. I knew she was teasing me, and she was getting a little too much enjoyment out of the whole thing. When she had had her fun she let loose, sucking hard on my crown before letting half of my length slide down her throat. I could feel the back of her tongue rolling softly over me as her hand worked the shaft.

I was rearing to go by the time she stood up and kissed me with her wet lips. I lifted her leg up around my waist and rubbed the tip of my cock over her tight opening, she was already excited and it only took me a moment to push inside her. Stella used her ankles to lock around my hips as I lifted her up against the wall and kissed her collar bones up to her throat and mouth.

She rocked back and forth as I thrust as deeply as I could, enjoying the pure rush you get from being so exposed in such a public place. I wanted to just get naked and put my hands over her whole body but I had to be content with just being inside her.

After a few minutes there was a loud knock at the door and a frustrated female grunt from some other poor soul who evidently wanted to try something on. Too bad lady, I was having way too much fun in here.

When I came, Stella grinned wickedly and held me too her, so I came in her pussy.

'That's gonna make a mess later.' I warned, but I was rapt she had done it, it made the whole thing even more dirty and fun.

'Lucky I wore underwear, huh? Now your little mini Hunters are going to be stuck in me until we get home. Maybe I can get Pepper to lick them out.' She eased off me.

'Dirty girl.' I moaned, trying to stop myself getting hard again at the mental image. 'I love how much you've got your shit together now.' I smoothed back her hair and kissed her. 'Remember when we were at school and you were all angsty and confused, now you're a beautiful and confident young woman. I'm lucky to have you.'

'You already got laid.' She muttered, but she was blushing, and her smile was infectious. 'Now get out of here before we get busted, I really did like that dress and I wouldn't mind buying it before we get kicked out.'


That night we lay under the stars and made love slow and long. Ryan and I had football tryouts tomorrow and I was actually kind of nervous. I still didn't know shit about it, and college level sounded serious. Ahh well, there was no point in letting it get to me. I was screwing the hottest cheerleader on their team so I was always going to come away a winner.


I had been a bit restless the night before so Stella had to pretty much drag me out of bed. I had almost made it to the shower when my cell rang and Stella answered it.

'Your boyfriend is on the phone.' She called out.

'Heeeey, buddy.' I said when she handed it to me.

'You ready to smash some jocks today?' he asked.

'Always, what do you think I spent half my first year in California doing?'

He laughed, 'I remember, first interesting thing that happened in a long time, why you think we're friends? I'll meet you out the front at 8:00, you bringing your cheer squad?'

'Stella is coming, I dunno about Pepper, haven't asked her yet.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.