New Friends 2 - Cover

New Friends 2

Copyright© 2009 by Halcyon

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Hunter, Stella and Pepper are off to College and now live together. With some new faces and old friends they are in for a year they won't forget...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I guess knowing Keira I should have expected something special, but as always she surprised me. Pepper disappeared while I was in the shower at about six and Stella didn't answer her phone. I sat in the hotel and contemplated whether I had got what I deserved and they both moved on. I was doing so when my cell rang.

'Finally, ' I said even though there was no one to hear me, I saw Keira's name on there and I brightened.

'Hey, good looking, ' I said.

'Hey yourself, I'm out the front, you ready to go?'

'I'm not dressed.'

There was a slight pause, I could hear her giggling, 'trust me, brother, you won't need clothes for this.'

I like where this was going already. 'Alright I'll put a shirt on, you want to come up?'

'No, meet me at the front, your chauffeur awaits.'

She was in Sally's car leaning against the bonnet in tight jeans, a leather jacket and a light scarf. It was a mild night; her blonde hair was falling out of the scarf and catching the evening breeze. What a bombshell. She winked at me when I came over and kissed her chastely on the cheek. 'Well I'm done venting, it's time to have some fun. I had to tell our other sister we were doing separate things, somehow I don't think she would want to be invited to this party.'

'Dare I ask where we're going?'

'Let's just say it's good to have rich ass friends.'

We pulled up at valet parking at the casino, Keira gave the guy a ticket and we were shown to an express elevator, 'no way, ' I murmured as it climbed higher and higher. We got the top. There was a bellboy waiting to take the bags that we didn't have. He gave us a slightly concerned look with our average looking clothing and young faces. I winked at him.

Keira led me to a non-descript looking doorway. 'I tell you what, you must have done something right in your past life.' She pushed me through the door. There was darkness inside. I could hear her breathing. The lights turned on, or should I say, dimmed up.

'Oh my fucking god, ' I breathed. There was a large rug on the floor by a fireplace, and leaning up against the hearth were two goddesses. One in white and one in black. Lingerie, lace, garter belts. I bit my lip. Both had their hair out, both were covering in a fine sheen of sweat from their proximity to the fire. I turned around, Keira had shed her clothes and she was wearing a similar outfit. Her colour was pink.

She tapped me on the shoulder with an ice-cold beer, 'well now. I think you and Stella haven't said hi yet.'

'Hi, Hunter.' She said breathlessly.

'Hi, Stella. Hi, Pepper.' I looked between them. Keira came and stood in between them, arms folded under her breasts.

'Well us girls had a chat, because despite what you may believe, the world continues to turn while you are away, ' Pepper explained. 'While ostensibly this may appear to be for you, the truth is. We think we have earned ourselves a bit of fun, a time to ... how should I put it, fill the holes? Yes, that works, fill the holes in our friendship that you may have unintentionally caused.'

'And I'm just here for the ride, ' Keira added helpfully.

'She is pretty hot, ' Pepper observed.

'Well since you seem intent to just stand there, I think we better get this show on the road, ' Keira pulled Pepper into a hot kiss. With Keira's back to me, I could see the lacy line of her underwear disappearing between the firm cheeks of her butt. The view was soon obscured by Pepper's hands.

Stella seemed to be able to contain herself no longer and she grabbed me around the back of the neck and kissed me hard. She tasted the same, smelled the same, felt the same. My body responded almost instantly and she had a hard time getting my jeans off for the massive boner wedged up against my belt.

'I missed you so much, ' she whispered into my mouth. We all fell in a tangled heap on the thick shagpile rug. I smiled as I felt the heat under me, it must have had some sort of mat underneath and a pleasant feeling tingled through me.

Pepper's garter belt and bra was still on, but her panties were long gone and my sister's tongue was working its magic inside her. Stella took her queue and ripped off my boxers and shorts and slurped me into her mouth.

'Mmm, I really do like cock as well, ' Stella sighed as my dick slipped out from her wet lips. She pushed her head back down until I could feel my head pushing at the tight hole of her throat. Her tongue worked my shaft as her hands ran across my body. I made eye contact with Pepper and she winked at me.

I wriggled a little over so I could kiss her while Stella was sucking me, I could feel Pepper's lips moving in ecstasy as her clit was laved by Keira. Stella came up for air, realised she had a hand free and slid it inside my sister. Keira arched up involuntarily and I caught her gaze. She grinned and went back to work. I had one hand in Stella's hair and the other on Pepper's breasts. I felt like I had been having all the fun though so I flipped Stella around to the sixty-nine position.

She moaned happily and continued with her lips. I was full of thoughts right now; most of them was the selfish part of me wishing every day could be like this. Moving to America had definitely been a good idea on my folk's part. While Stella sucked on my head I felt a tongue wrap around my shaft. I think it was Pepper, but I couldn't see so I couldn't be sure.

I was pretty good at sex by now, but I hate to admit that it had only been five minutes and I was ready to explode. It might have been the two tongues thing. Or maybe the pressure or the excitement, hell, I couldn't make excuses. It just felt so damn good. I probably tried to say something, but my face was muffled by dripping wet snatch, so when I blew, it was a surprise. I heard a cry of delight as hot spunk flood Stella's mouth while the second tongue kept working my shaft. I heard the sound of gulping as she swallowed greedily.

'Excuse me, what happened to sharing!' Keira exclaimed as she yanked Stella's head off my dick and sucked the rest of my cum out of her mouth.

'Sorry, ' Stella said, probably not really meaning it. Their tongues rolled around and I could see my jizz bubbling on their lips. My stomach flexed as I blew one last spurt and it painted a line across Pepper's stomach. She ran her fingertip over It and grinned, 'my my, are we really that good?'

I had already powered through to the next boner and I just didn't know what to do with it.

'My turn, ' Keira said. She squatted over me and held me in place while she dropped down until my whole length was inside her. I could feel her wetness running down my shaft across my balls. Pepper sat on my face and Keira started rocking. After the first one I was in slightly better shape now. Stella got on her hands and knees and her mouth came into contact with our connection, pleasuring both of us in turn.

Stella stood quickly and was back moments later with a tube of lube. She dabbled some on her fingers in a very ladylike way, and then in a not so ladylike way, she put her index finger into Pepper's ass. She came as soon as it was in her, squirting all over my chin. And actually fell right off me, gasping for breath on her stomach. I was laughing so hard I bucked up hard into Keira and must have hit just the right spot because she cried out and climaxed as well.

'Oh that's funny is it?' Pepper snatched the lube off Stella.

'It is and- wait, what are you doing with that!'

She grinned evilly at me and Keira pushed me down, 'sorry, bro. I want to see this.'

Pepper's finger went in my ass with a fair bit of resistance, but very little manners. I hate to admit it, but it felt pretty damn good as she worked it around while I fuck Keira hard. I could feel another orgasm coming on, but I felt like Stella had missed out, so I went down on her again until she came. I could feel my ass flexing around Pepper's finger.

Keira turned around to go reverse cowgirl so she could make out with Pepper while she fingered me and soon Pepper was lying on her back while Keira screwed me and licked her. Stella faced away and massaged Keira's breasts, tweaking her nipples gently.

Pepper grabbed a bottle of champagne from behind her and poured it all over Keira's body. Watching it cascade down her hard abs must have been awesome, but all I could see was he back arching in pleasure. Since Keira's ass was already lubed I switched over. She got on her hands and knees while I eased into her anus.

'Oh, Hunter, you're such a pervert, ' she groaned as I bottomed out. Stella got under her and I pulled out of Keira, who whimpered in frustration. I plunged straight into Stella's dripping snatch and stayed there for a few minutes until I went back into Keira's butt.

Where to cum, where to cum, I thought as I fucked both of them. Keira's ass seemed like a good place to start. I groaned as I climaxed, Keira reached behind her to hold my hips at full depth just in case I was thinking of pulling out ... which I wasn't.

'Looks like it's my turn, ' Pepper climbed on, 'it really is almost a wonder of nature how this thing keeps standing up. You cum like a fucking fifteen year old half the time so it's lucky for you.'

She lay on her side with one leg on my shoulder while I rammed hard into her. Stella and Keira busied themselves once again.

So Stella and Pepper. Now it had come down to it, I had come to Australia thinking it would be a good time to clear my head, but as always life thrust things in front of me at the most unexpected times. Stella and Pepper, Pepper and Stella, they were both so unique, so perfect in their own way. Pepper was fierce and wild and untameable, Stella was calm and beautiful and filled with this spirit that touched everything around her.

Stella was my first love, Pepper was the first girl who had so thoroughly got the better of me time after time. Then there was Keira, my sister - half sister now. I had no ties here, university, friends, family. They were anchors, but not tethers. If I asked her to run with me somewhere we could be together would she go? Could I ask that of her?

Pepper's hand snaked around my neck and she pulled me close. I could feel her internal muscles rolling like the ocean over me like she was drawing every inch of me deep inside her.

I plunged in and out, drawing my cock out half its length before pushing all the way into her until our pelvises ground together. She came hard and fast, spasming she fell onto her back and I went down with her, switching seamlessly into missionary. Stella's hands were all over me, I was kissed her and Keira at the same time, thrusting, driving. I pulled out of Pepper and pushed back inside Keira, stayed there for five or six strokes and looked for Stella. I wanted to be inside her, but it was her mouth I found over me instead.

I didn't think much of it at the time, since I was so caught up in the moment. Keira was on the other side now, both of their tongues dancing over my throbbing shaft, kissing at the head. Pepper came next, deepthroating my whole length.

I groaned in sheer pleasure. Yep. Best. Night. Ever.


We all collapsed in a sweat drenched, cum drenched pile on the floor.

'That was amazing, ' Stella breathed, 'I can't remember ever orgasming so much in my entire life.'

She put her head on one of my pecs and Keira the other. Pepper got up and stretched, 'I need a shower, ' she said, 'I feel like this is about to harden my limbs or something there is so much.' She leant down to inspect my nuts and see if they were still there, or I had released so much they had shrivelled.

'What's the prognosis, doc?' I asked in mock terror.

She kissed them, 'all good down there. Lucky for us.'

I noticed, as I lay back in contentment that there were three rooms in this penthouse. I wondered if the girls had one each.

'We do, ' Keira said, following my gaze and my thoughts. 'And it wasn't meant in the way you thought. There is actually one more for you as well, not as if you'll need it.' She drew a small white star on my belly. 'I think maybe we should all get cleaned up. Lucky there is a hot tub.

All four of us got in there, it was a rookie mistake, jizz goes tacky as hell in the water but luckily there were those louver things around to give ourselves a good scrubbing. Afterwards, robed, cleaned and drinks in hand we sat around on the heavily abused rug just enjoying life. I wished Ryan was here, and my other friends too. It was one of those moments that you could feel in the air. Things were changing, we were changing and growing up. I think we had left a part of ourselves here in this room, something that we wouldn't be able to take with us when we left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.