New Friends 2 - Cover

New Friends 2

Copyright© 2009 by Halcyon

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Hunter, Stella and Pepper are off to College and now live together. With some new faces and old friends they are in for a year they won't forget...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

She lay under me like a goddess, deep blue eyes staring up at me from under hooded lashes. Her cheeks were flushes with lust, her sleek body covered in a sheen of sweat.

Keira panted, 'Mmm, gawd I missed that.'

I pushed back the mess of blonde hair from her neck and kissed it, tasting the salt of her skin. She groaned, arching up against me. As she did our crotches met, she was already slippery from our last session of love making, and I felt my rock hard cock slide against her wet opening.

She grinned, biting her lower lip gently and locking her arms around my neck, continuing to grind against me. 'Can you manage round two?'

My lips trailed from her neck, down to her collar bones and her left nipple, biting it softly and making her gasp. Her breasts had gotten bigger too, and they stood out proudly from her chest like two perfect globes. Keira rolled her hips and she lifted herself higher so that my head was at the entrance of her tight portal.

She moved down a little, teasing me as just the tip was engulfed in her magnificent heat. I lifted up off my arms, moved a little deeper, but she wriggled out until I was just inside again.

'Uh uh, ' she purred, ?not so fast.? Keira rolled me on to my back and straddled me, resting her palms on my chest. She lowered herself, ever so slowly onto half my length. 'Tell me you want me.'

'I want you so badly.' A little deeper.

'Tell me you missed me.'

'I missed you so much.' Deeper still.

'Tell me you love me.'

'With all my heart.' My sister sat all the way down and I felt her start to move, clenching furiously internally as she rolled her hips. I moved my hand up so my thumb could gently stroke the front of her clit, but it was unnecessary, she just leant forward so it was pressed against me.

'Oh, Hunter.' She started to move more quickly, taking my hands and pressing them to her firm little butt. She tossed her hair back and cried out, digging her nails into my chest. 'Oh.' She made a perfect 'O' shape with her mouth as a surprise climax made her shudder deliciously.

I bucked up, pushing right up against her walls and pulled her close to me. She was still shaking as I pulled out and pushed back in, gently, tenderly.

'Don't make me wait, ' she whispered. 'I want you to cum in me.'

I had wanted to last a little longer, since I was enjoying myself so much, but those words set me off and she could tell I was weakening. Keira chose that moment to plant a passionate kiss on my lips and lift off just to concentrate on my tip again.

It was too much for me, and with a cry of pleasure I released. Hot cum burst into her, she dropped back down to take it all in, clinging to me hopelessly as I spunked wildly into her clenching box.

When finally I was spent, I could feel my cum running down my shaft onto my balls, Keira regretfully lifted off and rolled next to me, draping an arm over my chest. 'You should stop doing that, I'll never leave otherwise.'

'Who said that wasn't my plan?' I husked. It was meant as a joke, but I realised how serious I was. I had been lost without her, and now she was back, no matter what was happening, everything seemed alright again.

Finally she sighed, 'Your roommate will probably be here soon. We should get our act together.' She started to get up. 'On second thoughts, maybe we can stay here another few minutes.'


When Pepper came home we were both in the kitchen. My lobster had met a hopefully peaceful end in the freezer, and I was boiling it up when she got home. I had a Bud Light in one hand, and the other on Keira's hip as we danced to Afro Cuban all stars while we waited for it to be ready.

'Heya, Pepper.' Keira tipped her glass of wine towards her direction.

'And hello to you, you get hotter every time I see you, you little minx.' Pepper kissed my sister on the cheek. Though she tried to be mean pretty much across the board, Pepper loved Keira. It was impossible not to.

Keira spun her around the music and swayed back over to me.

'So what's for dinner, fish boy?' Pepper eyed the pot suspiciously.

'Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. Just trust me.' I handed her a glass of white.

'I wouldn't trust you with my old shoes; why would I trust you to cook seafood?'

'Because, deep down you know I would look after your shoes, and your belly, now stop being Pepper for just one night and have a good time, eh? No million dollar parties, just three people sharing a nice meal and some good music.' I sidled up and dipped her, she was biting her lip trying not to smile.

'If that's your name for it. My version would be being a third wheel to some crazed sex fiend and his sister.'

'Play nice.' Keira spanked her lightly.

'Fine, ' she groaned.

We danced a little more until I ushered both of them out of the kitchen so I could make it a surprise. I still danced a little as I shelled the crustacean and whipped up some asparagus and seafood extender as a side. My special garlic butter came next and another bottle of white.

I lit a few candles while Keira spread a table cloth and some knives and forks.

It looked impressive, if I did say so myself, and as we sat down and did cheers, Pepper eyed it suspiciously. 'Alright smart ass, let's see how this... ' she stopped as she tasted it.

'Ahem, what was that?' I leant in close.

'It's okay, ' she muttered.

'What was that?' I put my hand to my ear.

'Don't rub it in, ' Keira said, holding my hand under the table.

'Well done, Hunter, ' Pepper repeated, 'you constantly surprise me. Here was I thinking you were just going to turn into one of those mindless pick up machines and instead I find you cooking your Sunday best.'

I nearly choked on my food, because I was sure that was the first compliment I had ever heard from Pepper. 'Um, thanks?'

'Don't get mushy on me douche bag.' She returned to her normal candour.

We had a good night, Pepper was her entertaining self, and she had some pretty hilarious stories about what she had been up to over the last few months. As I mentioned, I hadn't heard much of it, so most of it was news to me. It seemed that she had fallen in with a bunch of models who just partied the whole time with rich people.

They got in everywhere and did more or less what they wanted, they also slutted it up big time. Pepper, on the other hand would have none of that, and the stories of knocking back the handsome boy types used to getting their way were charming until I realised that I was one of those assholes.

I had been getting my way with the opposite sex too easily, and I think that I had lost a bit of perspective. As I sat back thoughtfully, I caught Pepper's eyes on me. I think that the last one involving some guy called Sergio whose hair she had set on fire when he put his hand up her skirt had been intended as somewhat of an anecdote with a lesson, and it had the effect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.