Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Tuesday Aug 9

Went back to school today for our swim test. I found a nice quiet corner of the locker room to change in. I didn't feel like putting on extra sunscreen just for the test so I pulled on an old baggy wet suit I had left over from Halloween a couple years ago. Not only was it black but the previous owner had painted little skeleton fishes on it. Very cool. For Halloween I wore it and Em painted my hands, face, and feet, to look like a skeleton. I had to roll up the sleeves and cuffs for her to do it. I really freaked people out. It was a blast!

It's getting closer to fitting me now if you consider the sleeves and legs still cover half my hands and feet. It's not the most comfy thing to wear but I can swim in it. I wore it when me, Emily, and Tim tried moon surfing. We didn't end up surfing much but we had fun.

Any way I put it on and a mask and snorkel. I carried my flippers. I figured that if this swim test was like the one at my old school it was jump in the pool swim a lap or two and your done. If you can't, you take swimming lessons. They didn't care how you did it. Just that you did.

As I was heading out towards the showers for a quick wet down Shelly saw me and yelled, "You can't wear that! I'm going to tell Mom!"

I just shrugged turned the water off and made my way to the pool.

I walked out and looked around. There were some people swimming and diving. There were others just laying out getting a tan. I couldn't help noting that about half the girls were topless. There were even a couple completely nude sunning themselves. I guess with the Program they were used to being nude and seeing nudity. There were a few gawkers but most didn't seem to pay too much attention.

Then I did a double take when I saw a young woman wearing a school sweatshirt and green sweatpants sitting in a wheel chair yelling at swimmers in the pool. I was a bit surprised someone in a wheel chair would be a swim coach but hey if they can do the job great. Then I did another as I realized it was a mermaid in the chair. What I though were sweatpants was actually her lower fish half. I guess they can't walk on their flippers, or is it fins, like they do in the stories.

I shook myself and started over towards the swim coach. Shelly of course had to call attention to herself by running out, "Coach Rafferty I have nothing to do with her!" pointing towards me. She caused quite a stir too!

No one had paid attention to me until then. Now swimmers were swimming into each other or into the wall as they gawked at me. One kid was even so distracted he muffed his approach and fell off the diving board. I have to say I'm quite proud of that.

The coach wheeled her chair around and stared open mouthed at me. She stared long enough that I started to feel uncomfortable. Then she started laughing. She laughed so hard I thought she was going to slide out of her chair!

Finally she said, "You must be Lizzie." And wheeled over to me and extended her hand. "I'm Misha Rafferty. You can call me Miss Rafferty or Coach. Which ever you prefer"

I liked her already. I shook her hand and smiled. She smiled back. Then she whirled on Shelly and said, "And you Miss Shelly, what do you mean by running on my pool deck yelling at the top of your lungs? Didn't you read the posted rules or are you just blind?"

Shelly's mouth dropped open in shock. Then her face turned red with embarrassment at being chewed out or maybe rage that her plan backfired. Or both. Either way I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. I like Coach Rafferty.

Then Coach looked back at me and smiling she said, "Can you swim in that get up?" pointing to me wetsuit"

I nodded.

"Alright. You can't use the flippers though." I shrugged and handed them to her.

She took them and said, "Alright you know the drill. Swim to the end of the pool and back. If you can't you'll have me for PE the first quarter and the next until you can swim. Of course if you like swimming you're more than welcome to be in my class all year. Now off you go." She finished with a wave towards the pool.

I swear I heard her laughing as I went to the pool.

On my way back from the other side of the pool, I saw something at the bottom of the pool so I dove down and got it. Then I came back up, cleared my snorkel, and continued on my way as I looked at the bracelet. It had writing on it and a little heart. Yuck.

When I got out I sat on the edge of the pool, pulled my mask off and took a closer look at it. It read "Lana Y Steve". As I read it I heard a screech an awful lot like Shelly's.

"That's mine!" and something moved at me.

I instinctively clutched it to me and ducked as I turned away from them. The person over balanced and fell into the pool. Coach Rafferty wheeled over and demanded to know what was going on. I handed the bracelet to her and said, "I found this in the pool"

Lana pulled herself out of the pool and said, "That's not true! This weirdo stole it from me!"

A couple of her friends agreed with her and accused me of pushing Lana into the pool.

Coach Rafferty glared at Lana and said very sternly, "Lana don't lie. We all know very well you threw this bracelet into the pool Saturday after Steve broke up with you"

Lana flinched as if she'd been slapped. I guess in a way she had.

"Alright that's four laps for lying, four for falsely accusing her, two for wasting my time," and she tossed the bracelet to Lana, "and two more for littering my pool. That's twelve laps. Get going"

Lana stared opened mouthed at her for a few moments until Coach asked if she wanted more laps. Lana shook her head and dived back into the pool.

Then Coach turned to the other two and said, "You two also own me eight laps for giving false accusations and lying"

They started to protest but Coach glared them into submission and into the pool.

Have I mentioned I like Coach Rafferty?"

I stood up and said, "Thanks"

She smiled back, "No problem but you'll want to watch your back around them. They're worse than eels"

I nodded and thanked her again.

"You might also want to keep a close eye on your things. I wouldn't put it past them to try planting something on you just to get you into trouble"

I sighed and thanked her again saying I'd be careful.

A quick shower and a change of clothes later I headed for the library. I was a little surprised not to see Sarah. I was a lot surprised to see the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, in person, sitting behind the counter. Her leathery bat like wings just added to the attraction. I'm not really into girls, I mean I'm curious but I'm more into guys, but I could feel myself getting turned on looking at her.

When she sighed I realized I was staring. Blushing I quickly looked away saying, "I'm sorry"

She sighed again, "It's ok. You can't help it. You probably haven't met anyone with wings before and besides you're attracted to me"

I blinked in surprised at that. "Okay," I said. "I'll admit I haven't met anyone with wings before but why would you say I'm attracted to you?"

She shrugged, "I can sense it. Besides all the signs are there. Flushed face, deepened more rapid breathing, the release of pheromones, and your nipples are poking out"

I looked down at them, gasped and covered my breasts with my hands as I felt my face heat with shame and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you but you did ask for an explanation"

"I'm not really into girls..." I trailed off as I looked at her and then tore my gaze away. "Sorry"

She sighed again, "It's ok. You can't help it. Don't feel bad. Everyone reacts the same"

"Really?" I asked not really believing her.

"Yeah. It's not so bad with straight women. They still get aroused but it's not directed at me. Everyone else though..." she sighed again.

"I'm really not..."

"You're at least curious or you wouldn't look at me like you are"

I felt my face get even hotter and I turned away from her. "I'm sorry"

"Don't go" She pleaded. "It's really ok. And the effect won't be so bad once you get to know me. Please don't go"

Hearing the desperation in her voice I turned back towards her. "What do you mean it won't effect wont' be as bad once I get to know you?"

She blushed this time. "Um ... I just meant that you'll get used to it. That's all"

"Um ... do you mind if I ask what you are?"

She sighed again. Wearily she said, "I'm a succubus"

"Okay" I said slowly. "I thought they only affected men?"

"We affect everyone. We just have greater effect on men, and lesbians," she added after a moment.

"Oh. But I'm not a lesbian"

"No but your curious. Like I said"

"Uh..."

I kept trying to look away or think of something to say. Finally I blurted out, "Um ... would it be ok if I touched your wings?"

She blinked in surprise. "Sure just be gentle okay?" as she turned slightly at the shoulders and extended her left wing to me"

Tentatively I reached out and gentle ran my finger tips down the edge of her wing. The top and back are a rich dark brown and the inner part of the wing is more tan. I think they're perfect.

My finger tips tingled as I touched her. "They're so soft!" I gasped.

She nodded and then shivered. I jerked my hand back. "I'm sorry. Was I pressing too hard?"

"No," she replied shaking her head. "It feels nice. And thank you for asking. Most people just reach out and yank on them to see if they're real"

I grimaced, "That must hurt"

She nodded, "Yeah it does. What you're doing feels really nice though. Ever thought of going into massage therapy?"

I laughed. "Not until now"

I got lost momentarily in the pleasure of stroking her wing as I stared at her. Then I shook myself again. Stepping back I said, "I'm really sorry about that. I hate it when people stare at me and here you're the third person I've done it too this week. Although the last person was staring back at me too so I don't think she noticed"

She gave me a confused look so I explained about the swim test and my wet suit and how Coach Rafferty and I had stared at each other.

She laughed when I told her saying, "I wish I'd seen that" Then she said, "You must be Lizzie. I'm Rachel" and stretched out her hand.

I reached out and shook it. As I did I gasped as a jolt of warmth raced up my arm and through my body.

She smiled and said, "Its ok. It happens to everyone"

"Riiight. How did you know my name?"

"Oh I talked with Sarah and Izzy yesterday. They said you'd be coming in"

"Oh. Cool. So is he in?"

"He'll be in, in a few minutes"

"Kay. Where's Sarah and Izzy? I thought they'd be here?"

"Sarah had an eye exam and'll be in, in a bit. Izzy's floating around here somewhere"

"Very funny" Izzy said wryly as she came out of a back room with Mr. Jenkins. After the introductions he gave me my test which I aced. It was just alphabetizing and the dewy decimal system. Nothing big. Since I'm now approved, (yay) I scratched out pending approval from my schedule.

Mr. Jenkins left me with Rachel and Iz to go over the computer system. As we did we talked about the school and its social structure. They both told me to steer clear of some vamp named Aiden.

"He likes to think of himself as the head of all the night creatures, especially vampires. He doesn't so much bother everyone else but he does expect us to bow down to him when he's around. The Ware's really hate it but he doesn't push too much as long as they treat him with respect. Vampires though he insists are under his rule. If you don't bow down to him he'll give you trouble"

I frowned. "I really hate pricks like that"

Iz and Rachel nodded in agreement.

"So if there's vampires in this school how come Sarah was so thrilled to find out I'm one?"

"Oh she's excited to meet anyone who isn't normal" Iz did the quote thing with her fingers. "I think it's because her parents and sister are all Elves"

I felt my eyebrows go up. "They're Elves?"

"Yeah. I think it gives Sarah and inferiority complex or something because she's a norm"

"I don't know why it should" Rachel said, "she's really a lovely girl"

"So says our resident lesbian" Iz said with a grin.

"I'm not a lesbian," Rachel said with a huff. "I just haven't met a man I am attracted too yet"

"Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that sister." Iz said back to her.

I looked back and forth between them wondering what the story was before I said, "Okay but how come she didn't know much about vampires?"

Rachel said, "Sarah and the other vampires don't exactly hang out in the same circles."

I had to grin at that.

"We don't either really. Besides it's not like you can go right up to them and ask, "Do crosses and holy water bother you?"

My grin widened, "No they don't"

"Oh cool" Rachel said.

"Who else..." Izzy said next. "Oh yeah. You'll also want to steer clear of the cheers but of course you know that"

I nodded.

"Some of them aren't too bad but most are stuck up snobs. You'll especially want to steer clear of one cheer named Lana and her groupies. She thinks she runs the school because her parents are rich, she's beautiful..."

"and a cheer" I finished for her nodding my head. "Too late" I said and told them what had happened"

They both grimaced. "They'll be looking to get even with you. It's a good thing they don't know who you are"

I sighed, "I'm sure they know who I am by now. My sister was there too and she'd only be too happy to tell them. The little brown noser"

"Brown noser?" Rachel repeated confused.

"It's from spending so much time kissing ass" Iz informed her.

Rachel took a second to process that and then started laughing. "Ew! That's so gross!"

I nodded in agreement. "That's my sister. Gross"

We were still laughing when Sarah came in rubbing her eyes and complaining. "I so hate eye exams" Then she smiled when she saw me. "Hi Lizzie"

I said hi back and when she asked I told her what we were talking about. She laughed with us when I repeated the part about Shelly being a brown noser. Then she said with a quick look at Izzy, "You'll want to steer clear of Billy Richmond"

"Why? Who's Billy Richmond?"

Izzy sighed sadly, "He used to be my best friend"

"What happened?" I asked.

"I died and he couldn't handle it. He keeps trying to release me."

I just stared at her dumb founded.

"Yeah he's tried everything. It started with holy water and crosses and he's since moved up to building his own electromagnetic guns" Rachel said.

Sarah nodded. "Yeah all of his money goes into all these weird gadgets for detecting ghosts. It's like he thinks he's a Spookbuster or something. He even shot Iz just before Halloween last year"

"You're kidding!" I said totally shocked.

Iz shook her head sadly. "As you can see he didn't "release" me," She said trying to look brave.

"Yeah but he hurt her real bad" Sarah said reaching out to her friend, her fingers not quite touching her but stopping at her aura?

"It was awful! That scream when he hit you" Rachel shivered. "And Iz was so weak after, it took a week for her just be visible again"

"That's awful!" I said horrified her "best" friend would do something like that.

"Can we talk about something else please?" Iz said desperately.

"We're sorry Iz" Rachel apologized. Sarah and I did to reaching out to give her hand a comforting squeeze. There was a cool tingling sensation as I touched her and Iz gasped. "You touched me!" she exclaimed startled.

"I-I'm sorry," I said jumping back.

Iz stared at her hand open mouthed. Then she looked up at me wide eyed. The others were staring at me too.

Breathlessly Iz asked, "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Touch me. How did you do that?"

I just stared blankly back as surprised as she was. "I don't know. I was just trying to help"

"Liz, no one's been able to touch Iz since she's died except for her parents, and other ghosts" Sarah whispered. Rachel nodded her head wide eyed in agreement.

"But you..." I trailed off confused.

"I stopped short at her aura" Sarah explained. "If I'd kept going I'd have gone through her and that makes her sick"

"It does?" I stared wide eyed back at them.

"Yeah," Iz said softly. "It makes me feel like I'm going to hurl ... But you touched me like I wasn't a ghost. How?"

I shrugged and tentatively reached out and touched her shoulder. Iz had scrunched up her eyes waiting for me to pass through her but they flew open as my hand stopped on her shoulder.

"Can you feel me?" I asked.

Iz nodded her head in amazement. "Can you feel me?"

I nodded back.

"What's she feel like?" Rachel asked.

Sarah and Iz both looked at me expectantly.

"She feels cool but solid"

"Can ... can I?" Iz asked hesitantly lifting her hand.

I let her touch my arm and then my face. It was kind of weird but kind of nice too.

"You feel so warm," Iz said softly in amazement.

Most people say I feel cool but I guess I would feel warm to a ghost"

I opened my eyes and saw Iz had tears in hers. When one broke free and ran down her cheek she brushed it away saying, "I'm sorry" and turned to run. I'm really not sure why I did it but I grabbed her wrist to stop her and pulled her into a hug. She tried to pull away at first but then held onto me crying. I was as well which was embarrassing but not as much as it would have been if Rachel and Sarah hadn't been crying too.

After Izzy stopped crying I let her go and we all wiped the tears from our faces. Iz apologized but we all told her it was ok. Then she said, "Oh Lizzie your shirt!"

And I looked down at my left shoulder and saw that she'd slimed me. Jokingly I said, "I don't mind the tears Iz but did you have to blow your nose on me?"

"It's not snot fang face. Its ectoplasm" Iz retorted with mock anger.

I grinned back and flicked some at her. She jumped back with a grin. Sarah handed me some tissues while she and Rachel laughed. As I wiped, Iz asked again how it was possible for me to touch her. Rachel put her arm around my shoulder and in a deep voice said, "The swartz is strong in this one"

We all stared at her for a sec and then Iz and Sarah burst out laughing as I elbowed her. Not too hard though. Just playfully. She oofed and then laughed. I laughed too. It was funny but I can't help wondering how it's possible for me and Iz to touch.

Finally Izzy asked, "What were we talking about?"

Sarah sobered and said, "Billy"

We all frowned. Sarah ducked her head and said, "I'm sorry. I only brought him up because we still see him time from time"

"The guy should be locked up" I muttered.

"He was for a while but his lawyer managed to muddy the waters enough so that he got out on probation" Sarah explained

"That totally bites" I exclaimed. The others agreed with me.

We stayed and chatted after the bell rang. That's when I found out we're in most of the same classes together. There are some differences though. Like Sarah's Math and Art classes are switched from mine. Izzy's has gov and computers switched. And Rachel's Library time and Art class is swapped. Other than that we'll get to hang out a lot. We even have the same lunch, and PE which is way cool. We can hang out at lunch and on the bleachers during class.

I also found out a friend of theirs also has the same classes as me. Her name's Lou (Louise) and she's an Anglican. That's not her religion. That's what the powers that be have decided to label those with bird wings. Bird people just sounded dumb and religious groups and a few Anglican's objected to the use Angels. So they picked Anglican.

Apparently Lou's had a tough time of it. For some reason her wings didn't grow in until she was 10. Her father who's a norm supremacist accused her mom of having an affair with an incubus and divorced her. No one's heard of him since. The mom who was very religious considered Lou to be a blessing. So much so that she sold her to her preacher and became his mistress. The preacher who was a total freakazoid used Lou to further his own ends. First he sold her feathers. It was just those that dropped off at first but then he started plucking her wings. Other people also plucked feathers from her wings, some wanting a good luck charm and others to be mean.

NOTE: Never pluck an Anglican's feathers. It's painful and they don't always grow back right or at all.

When Lou's feathers didn't grow back as fast as the preacher wanted he used make up on her and moved to selling drops of her blood and forced her to lay hands on people as if she could cure them.

When her feathers did start growing back they were gray, brown, and black. He took it out on her since Angel feathers are supposed to be white. What a creep.

Finally when miracles didn't happen and people got wise to some of the stage tricks the preacher was using, feather dye for example, he began to lose parishioners. Some even called him a fraud. He lost it and beat her. Then the bastard held a special service to put the blame on her saying that she'd fallen as an Angel and that was why the prayers hadn't been answered and miracles hadn't happened. He said he'd been trying to rehabilitate her but she continued to fall and that it was now their duty to "cleanse" her body and spirit.

Then he showed them how they would do that. The sick fuck had her nailed naked to the cross. He'd even added a couple more pieces and nailed her wings to it. Then he had all those he'd swindle come up and whip her. When they'd finished whipping the front side of her they pulled her down and re-nailed her facing the cross so they could whip her back. Then someone tried to cut her wings off. I guess that was too much for the preacher because he shot him and a couple more until they ganged up on him.

By that time the Police had showed up. Many of the parishioners claimed police beat them after they saw what they'd done to Lou but no charges were filed. Not against the cops any way. The rest went to jail. I say they got off lucky with a beating and jail time. I'd of shot the fuckers.

Lou ended up in the hospital for a long time. Not only was she treated for the whipping and needing reconstructive surgery on her wing and to remove some of the scars but the whipping had caused her to miscarry. Yeah that's right. The sick fuck was sleeping with her too. That may not have been illegal since the government confirmed the consensual age limit of 14, mostly thanks to the NIS Program, but also because of older laws still on the books but not enforced in ages. I still think it's wrong though. Fortunately she didn't have to testify against him. He was shot with the last bullet in his gun.

Sarah said that Lou still leaves early to go to counseling sessions every Thursday because of everything.

By that time I felt totally sick and angry. When I finally told them, Sarah reached across the table

and clasped my hands with hers. Izzy and Rachel also laid a hand over ours while rubbing my arms with the other.

They apologized and said, they told me because they didn't want me to be put off by Lou's quirks. She hasn't talked in ages. She's also extremely sensitive about her wings and doesn't let people touch them. The only people who she lets touch them are those she's really close too, those telling me and her foster mother and then only on invitation. It also explains why she's our age but a year behind in school.

"I'm sorry Liz. We just thought you should know so you don't do anything to upset her. She's very sensitive. We know you'll like her though and that she'll like you once she gets to know and trust you"

I managed a small smile. It did feel good knowing they trusted me already. "Thanks" I told them.

They smiled back. That's when I realized someone was rubbing my back. We were alone in this part of the library and I accounted for all their hands. I stiffened and asked, "Who's rubbing my back?"

Rachel blushed saying, "That would be me" and then moved her tail around so I could see it. I hadn't realized she had a tail. I suppose I should have but I didn't think about it.

I stared at it saying, "Oh ... okay"

"You don't mind do you?"

"No it's ok. Can I touch it?"

"Um sure just don't..."

"Yank" I said for her. She nodded and I gently took hold of her tail and started to stroke it. It was soft and the same dark brown as her wings. It was also very flexible because she wrapped it around my wrist playfully. There was also this barb like thing at the end but it wasn't sharp or anything. It was soft and spongy really. In fact it resembled the head of a penis. We did cover that in Bio last year. Plus there's the Internet where every other page is for male enhancement. So yes I do know what they look like.

When I said, "You know this kind of looks like a..." Rachel cut me off saying, "Please don't say it" as she blushed.

Izzy and Sarah both said, "We know"

I blushed and said, "Sorry"

"It's ok. That's what it's for. To ... you know"

I nodded blushing, even as I continued to stroke it. I couldn't help wonder how it would feel.

"Uh ... Lizzie?" Rachel called my name again.

"Um ... sorry?" I said tearing my gaze from the tip of her tail.

"Please don't do that"

I'd been rubbing my thumb over the tip. I stopped and said, "I'm sorry. Does it hurt?"

"No. It feels good, too good," Rachel said turning a brighter red. "Um you should probably let go now"

That's when I noticed we were all breathing more intensely. Well ... I'm not sure Izzy can breathe but she looked flushed just the same as the rest of us. And we all had hard nipples.

Blushing I reluctantly let go of her tail and she pulled it back under her skirt.

Sarah fanned her self and said, "Maybe we should get some fresh air?"

We all agreed that was a good idea and left. They gave me a good tour of the school showing me were all my classes were and where my bike locker was, which wasn't too far from Rachel's. I was thrilled to see her bike. She has a work bike. It's a 2 wheel bike that has this cargo area low to the ground behind a small front tire. It's sort of like a built in trailer only it's in front of the rider. Maybe like a unicycle with trailer attached to the front and handlebars added. Any way it's cool!

Izzy also has a bike, but she doesn't ride it too much as it really tires her out. Usually she rides in Rachel's cargo area when they go riding. I told them about my bike. They said it sounds cool. They also said that Lou's freight bike also has an engine. A freight bike is a 3 wheeled bike, 2 in the front one in the back that has a large cargo area in front of the rider, between the 2 front wheels.

They told me they would occasionally all go on an overnight bike ride and Lou would end up with most of the camping supplies since she didn't have to peddle. They also invited me to go the next time they went. I said that would be great and that I'd see if I could go. From what they said they get pretty close to where I used to live. Maybe Emily and Tim could meet us. I'd have to make sure that's ok with the others first. If I can go that is.

I asked Sarah were her bike was and she said, "My Mom dropped me off"

"Oh yeah. D'uh" I said.

She grinned back.

Then Izzy said, "She doesn't usually ride it to school any way since she lives further away than the rest of us"

I found out that we all live relatively close to each other but Sarah lives the furthest from the school.

"Besides" Rachel added. "She has a Vespa. Several in fact"

"You have scooter? That's so cool!" I said.

Sarah blushed. "I do not. They belong to the family. I'm just allowed to use them"

"Yes she does. In fact she has one for all seasons" Rachel said teasing her.

"I do not"

"Sure you do. You've got April for sunny days, Charlie for when we all need a ride or you go shopping. And Grape for when it's raining or when you're really going shopping"

"Don't forget, Ariel for water play, and Bridget for when it snows"

"Wow! That's so cool! How did you get all of them?"

Sarah sighed. "My Dad owns 'Personal Rides'. Every kind of ride for every kind of rider for every kind of occasion."

That last is the sale slogan.

"He sells everything from mopeds to Harleys. Unicycle to quad, wheeled or tread or hover, ground or water, dirt or snow. As well as some light aircraft." Rachel said.

"He also sells all kinds of extras like trailers and he has a shop in the back for repairs and customizations"

"Sounds very cool"

I also learned that; April is a regular vespa scooter. Charlie is a scooter with a sidecar. Grape is a vespa made to look like a little 3 wheeled truck with an enclosed bed, Ariel is a jet-ski, and Bridget is a dual tracked snowmobile. I didn't know they came with two tracks. And those are just the ones she drives. Apparently her whole family drives nothing but mini vehicles. Talk about lucky! I'd love to see them and her Dad's shop. Some I've only seen in movies and they looked so cute! I'd love to see them up close!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.