Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Monday Aug 8

I can't believe it! The program! The Rents signed me up at a school that has the Naked in School Program. The blankety, blank, blank program! Aarggg!!!!!

The Mom took us to register for school today. After picking my classes the councilor said, "By the way we have the NIS Program here and participation is compulsory and counts towards your required units. Everyone is required to participate. We do make some allowances for religion however. Will that be the case here?"

I just stared open mouthed at him while the Mom said, "No that won't be necessary"

Finally I said, "The NIS Program that forces students to go around naked and have sex?"

He frowned. "Students are required to be naked and allow a certain amount intimate touching however we do not force students to have sex."

"Then how come nearly every thing I've heard or read has girls being egged?"

The councilor's frown deepened. "Not every girl gets done Miss Elizabeth. Many survive the program with their virginity intact. However it is true that the program does allow many of them to open up and embrace their sexuality."

"In other words they get done."

"Lizzie!" The Mom hissed. Then she asked, "How does this count towards her graduation requirements?"

That was a good question.

He answered, "It's simply a pass or fail. Upon the successful completion of your program week you will be awarded the full two credits. For those who take longer than one week they will be given one credit. You'll note you only need one credit for graduation. You may also participate more than once for addition credit."

"What do you mean weeks?"

"Some students fail to follow the rules and receive additional weeks. You can also go with the gradual approach where in the first week you wear more revealing clothes than you would normally wear, see through clothing, swimsuits, underwear. Some students get quite creative and use that week to show off. The first week is of course to prepare you for spending the second week nude."

"Joy." I muttered.

"Lizzie!" The Mom hissed again. "Why the extra week?" she asked.

"While we feel that most would benefit more by not having the extra week to prepare we understand that some, when thrown into deep water, will only sink. We'd prefer not to have anyone sink. You can of course decide to go nude during the first week and days spent nude do count towards the following week.

That reminds me you'll need to pass the swimming test. I know you did at your old school but its standard procedure. It would be best if you scheduled it before school. That way you won't miss the opportunity to pick a PE class you want. Any questions?"

"There's no way to get out of it?" I asked.

"The NIS Program? Not without transferring to a school that does not have the program, no. We do make some alterations to the program for those students who are deemed likely to be significantly traumatized by their participation, hence the allowance of the extra week, as well as those with religious reasons. But I don't think either will be the case here. You can of course refuse to participate but you simply won't graduate."

"GED?"

"You won't be allowed to take if you fail to graduate based on non participation."

"Crap."

"Lizzie!" The Mom hissed yet again.

However the counselor said, "Exactly. It's pass or fail. Any other questions?"

"Yeah will the school reimburse me for sunscreen?"

That threw him. "What?" he asked confused.

"I sunburn real easy so I wear lots of sunscreen. If I'm naked I'm going to need to wear a lot more. Will I be reimbursed for the extra cost?"

"Why would you need to ... hold on ... let me see ... I thought I saw something..." he said as he flipped some pages through my file finally saying, "Oh yes I thought so. You're a vampire." Then he looked at me curiously.

I knew what he was looking for. Fangs. I get that a lot. I thumbed at the Mom and said, "She had them filed down."

"Ah yes. I see. Well certainly the school will provide sunscreen for you. We do as a matter of course for all our students. We don't want anyone getting sunburned."

I couldn't help wonder how many students actually knew that.

He continued on, "You'll be able to pick some up at the nurse's office. Just tell her what you need it for and she'll provide it for you"

"Uh-huh." Does she know about that? I thought.

"Any other questions?"

"Can I get a bike locker?"

"Let me see..." He turned to the computer and did some typing and said, "Yes we still have some available. The standard size locker for ten dollars a month and the large for fifteen. It is less if you pay by the quarter."

"I'll take the large."

"You don't need the large," the Mom said.

"The trailer won't fit in a standard locker."

"You don't need the trailer either." the Mom muttered as I said, "I'll take the large." again.

He gave me a look with a raised eyebrow.

I glared back, "It's not that kind of trailer. Remember my virginity?"

He coughed some looking away and cleared his through. "Uh hem ... so one large bike locker."

So after getting my schedule, my program pamphlet, and an appointment for my swim test tomorrow I went out to see the secretary about getting a key for my bike locker and paying my thirty dollars for it. Then I took myself on a tour of the school and find the photo club to have my picture taken for my photo ID. The Mom stayed behind as Shelly was next.

My schedule is:

7:30 0 period Computer

8:30 1st period Math

9:30 2nd period Lit

10:30 3rd period Art

11:30 4th period Lunch

12:30 5th period Library (pending approval)

1:30 6th period Gov.

2:30 7th period Sex Ed

3:30 8th Period PE

I was a bit surprised PE was called PE. At my old school it was called Health and Wellness. How is dodge-ball healthy or well for anybody I ask you?

I found my locker but I didn't bother to open it. I doubt I'll need to use it really. I didn't last year. I don't think I will this year either. Besides it's safer not using it I think. Harder for something to happen to your books when you keep them with you.

Found the photo club and got my student ID. I had to give Tony credit. He didn't try to make me smile. Most try endlessly to make me smile. I hate it. He did say "Frown" though when he went to take my picture. I thought that was a nice touch. It made him smile when I told him. Then he got all nervous when he asked if I'd be willing to model for his club sometime. No I didn't rip his head off or anything. I just politely declined. He was disappointed but he took it ok.

I said, "Sorry" and he said, "It's ok. I had to ask, right?" I just shrugged. He didn't have to really but it was nice of him to ask. Surprising too since most people don't seem to want me in their pictures. Not that I want to be in them either.

We talked a little about clubs after that. I might try his Anime Appreciation Club. It depends on the reception and what all they do. He seemed excited that I might stop by though.

He gave me directions to the library. That's where I met Sarah. She seemed a bit scared of me when I first walked in. Why is it just because I'm pale and I wear black that people assume I'm a Goth or that I'm somehow violent.

When I asked for Mr. Jenkins and told her why she about fell out of her chair, "Wha ... why do you want to work here?" she asked shocked.

"Lets see, I like books, I like the quite, and it sure beats study hall" I said ticking the reasons off my fingers. "Do I need to keep going or is that enough?"

"But why? I mean wouldn't you want to hang out with the other Goths?"

"Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?"

Her eyes when wide, "Oh no! It's just the goths rarely come in here."

I shrugged, "Good. Goths and I don't get along."

"Really? But I thought..."

"That I was a goth? Nope. Sorry to disappoint."

She blushed. "I'm sorry I guess I just assumed since you ... uh..."

"Look like a goth. It's okay. I get that a lot."

"How come you don't get along."

"I don't like their music and they're usually too morose and literal for me."

"What do you mean too literal?"

"Oh one guy's the head vampire and all others answer to him. Shit like that."

"Oh."

"Plus when they find out I am a vampire the wannabees want me to bite them and make them into vampires, which is just gross."

Sarah's mouth dropped open, "You're a vampire?"

"In the flesh."

"Wow" she said slowly. "That is so cool!"

I was surprised since that isn't the expression I usually get from someone who isn't a goth"

"Wait a minute! You can't be a vampire! It's daylight"

"I'm wearing sunscreen and my glasses have UV protection"

"Oh. I thought vampires were supposed to have better vision"

"I can see better at night, or in the dark but that doesn't mean my vision is perfect"

"Oh" She replied. Then after a moment she started looking at my face and I rolled my eyes. "My mom had them filed down"

She blushed.

"You can't be. You said biting was gross"

"It is! I mean I have no idea where they've been. I don't want to catch anything or get sick"

"But you do drink blood?"

"Yep"

"But I thought vampires liked biting people"

"I wouldn't know. I haven't met all vampires. I would say most don't though"

"Why's that?"

I listed the reasons off for her. "One like I said, it's risky. Two it's painful for the one being bitten. And who can eat when someone's screaming in pain? Three if they bit into a major artery the donor could bleed to death"

"But don't you need that much blood?"

I rolled my eyes "No. My stomach isn't that big for one and two I'd make myself sick if I tried"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.