Samantha, Naked in School - Cover

Samantha, Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The daughter of a well know hich class call girl has her week in the program. Note the incest codes are only hinted at but are included so nobody complains about being surprised.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   Nudism  

When I saw my house, I reached up and hit the garage door opener. By the time, I pulled into the driveway the door was all the way up and I just drove right into the garage and parked next to my mom's business car. It's a late model hover Lexus that all the kids on school would drool over. Not that we'd ever drive it to school. Mom uses it strictly for business engagements. For everything else she uses Bumble Bug or Growler. Growler is her truck. She likes driving him and nobody would think that she's a call girl driving him or Bumble Bug. She looks more like a coed.

Since Mom's business car was in the garage, I knew she was home. I got my things out of Bumble Bug and giving it a pat in the roof I headed inside through the family room door, hitting the garage door control on my way in.

We live in an older secluded suburb on the very edge of town. No, I won't say which one. Most of our neighbors are elderly or young families. I think Mom could afford for us to live in a "Higher Class" neighborhood but this one is nice. Besides Mom fell in love with the house. Since I was born here, I have to say I love it too. It's home.

I turned right and walked through the hall past the kitchen and the hall bathroom. I could smell fresh backed cookies. Normally the smell of fresh baked cookies makes me happy, and hungry, especially when they're chocolate chip, which they were. I wasn't in the mood today though.

Mom stood up from putting a tray into the oven and said, "Hi honey. How was school?" She was barefoot only wearing shorts and a tank top and had her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Like I said, she could easily pass as a coed.

Her smile faltered when I just stared at her. "Did something happen at school today?"

I shook my head and said, "I am so mad at you."

She flinched. "Me? What did I do?"

I just turned and headed for my room. Which was conveniently at the end of the hall. Mom followed me a moment later. "Honey what is it? What did I do?"

I tossed my book bag onto the floor by my desk and turned on her. "You put me in the fucking program! That's what you did to me!"

Mom frowned. Partially because she doesn't like me using that kind of language and but also because she knows I only do it when I'm really upset.

Mom sighed. "So that's it" She sat down wearily on my bed. "I knew this day would come but I'd hoped it wouldn't be so soon"

"Why mom? Why?" I demanded tears falling.

"Because I was worried about you. You don't have any friends or participate in any school events"

"You know why I don't have any or go anywhere!" 'I yelled.

Mom winced.

We'd talked about this before.

"I know Sam. That's why Mrs. Fairchild and I thought this would be a good idea. It would put all those awful rumors to rest and let you make some friends"

"Sure they'd put the rumors to rest only until I get Egged!" I yelled.

Mom frowned. "Now honey not every girl gets Egged. You know that."

Technically, she's right. Not every girl gets egged but there are very, very few of them who aren't.

"Honey it won't be that bad" Mom said when I didn't reply.

"Not that bad? They started a fucking auction to decide who was going to take my virginity in Sex Ed! And I can't tell you how many offers I've had since then!" I broke down sobbing.

Mom stood up and pulled me into a hug. "Oh my. Baby come ere" She had tears in her eyes too.

I hugged her back and just cried.

When I'd cried myself out we sat on my bed and Mom said, "Tell me all about it"

So I did. I could tell the auction had made her angry. She was furious about what Larry and Travis had said when I told her. I have no doubt that Mrs. Fairchild got an earful tonight. I'm sure Travis's Dad heard about it too. I am so not looking forward to school tomorrow. Too bad Mom knows my cycle. Not that having my period would keep me out of the program. Just ask Marie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.