Shorty

by Hambone Jones

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Humor Sex Story: Shorty's adventure with one of his fat girls.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Size   Slow   .

Shorty and his friends hung out on the corners in the neighborhood. They would check out the girls and women who walked by going to or coming from the store, the bus stop or work, or those just looking for something or someone to do. The boys as they called themselves were always looking to hook up. They commented on the weaves, the Jeri curls, the fine looking mamas and most of all the bodacious asses that passed by. They were always courteous to elderly women and church going ladies. All others got the once over and usually more then one comment or offer except for one group. The fat gang as they called them. They were not cruel and did not make mean comments about them they just greeted them with silence. Except Shorty.

Shorty liked big women. Not just big women but big fat women. None of his friends could understand why and told him he had to start looking for more normal sized women to go out with. No one said anything about them being beautiful or having Playboy figures, just that they should not be so fat. Shorty acknowledged his weakness and swore that he would start trying to hook up with "regular" women.

Changing his preferences was all well and good as far as talking about it was concerned. Shorty's brain could say yes to svelte women but his hormones only reacted to fat women and the first time a fat gal walked by, Shorty's eyes would lit up like a Christmas tree. He got that familiar feeling in his groin, his knees went weak and his mouth started to water. He could not keep his eyes off of her and he positively drooled when he looked at her big ass as she passed by.

Shorty was about 5'5" and weighted no more than 135 pounds soaking wet. His women used to toss him around like a doll. They would pick him up and squeeze his face between their breasts until sometimes he thought that he would pass out from a lack of oxygen. They would sit him on their laps and it would look like a ventriloquist and her dummy getting ready for her act. For the most part these were big women not just fat women. Once in a while Shorty would take up with a short fat woman but usually they were 5'9" and above and when they dressed to go out they all seemed to wear 4" heels which made them tower over Shorty even more.

You would think that these women would be more interested in larger men, and perhaps they were, but for the most part other men were not interested in them and Shorty had a secret weapon. Once he got to them they were his for as small as he was Shorty had an 10" dick. Of the seventy-five black men in the country with large dicks sixty of them were in the porn business. There were only fifteen of them on the streets and Shorty was one. Because of the size of his dick the folds of fat and the huge ass cheeks were no impediment to Shorty being able to give them all the dick they would want. He could ride them until they popped and still give them some more. The only real problem arose when his women wanted to be on top. And with this women's lib shit it seemed they all wanted to give it a try. They would just flatten him into the mattress. Between their hanging stomachs, large thighs and enormous asses Shorty had most of his body and all of his dick covered by female flesh. Once he thought he was going to drown when this gal got on top and they were in her water bed. Her weight pushed him down so far in the bed that he was covered over and he could see the water in the plastic covering his face. Fortunately she got to fucking so hard that the motion of the water in the bed caused a tsunami like wave that flipped her off of Shorty. When she came down on the bed it shot Shorty up in the air like a dolphin coming out of the pool at Sea World. He looked like a submarine surfacing with it periscope fully extended. When he came down he had a soft landing because he landed on his girlfriend who was on her back. Shorty had done a complete flip which was fortunate because if he had landed face down he probably would have impaled her as his dick was still rock hard. The motion of the bed rolled him off of her onto his back. The gal was so big and fat and had landed so hard that the bed was rolling like a small boat in a storm. Shorty was near to being sea sick. They were both flailing around in the bed until she reached out to grab something to stop the rolling and the biggest thing within her reach was Shorty's dick and she took a hold of it with both hands. Shorty felt like his dick was in a vise. The only difference was that in this case the vise was giving him a hand job. The motion of the bed was such that when she went up Shorty went down and vise versa. This was working out fine for Shorty until one of her tits flew over and hit him in the face nearly knocking him unconscious. He later had to explain how he had gotten two black eyes while getting fucked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.