Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

It was a week after coming home from visiting her parents that Jamie sat around in her bedroom, naked as a jaybird, reading through some magazines. She heard a knock at the door, and looked around for her robe, as it seemed that the person knocking was a little impatient. As the knocks started to increase, Jamie grumbled to herself, before deciding that she would forgo the robe. Flinging open the door, Jamie stared at the delivery boy that stood there, mouth agape, staring at the naked, young looking girl that stood there. “Can I help you?” She asked, and the young man just stood there, handing over the box he was carrying. “Do I need to sign anything?” Jamie asked, and glanced down at the note pad he was carrying, before noticing the hard-on that was hidden in his pants. After scribbling her name, Jamie closed the door, before setting the box on the table. She was about to go back to her magazines, when she heard the door open.

As the door closed, Noah chuckled to himself, as he stared at the naked girl in front of him. “That answers so much.” He said, and Jamie just shook her head. “You okay?” He asked, as they sat down on the couch. “Yeah. It’s just one of those days.” She said, and leaned up against Noah. “Well, how about you get dressed up, and we go out for dinner?” Jamie shrugged. “I don’t exactly have anything nice to wear.” She joked. “Good thing that package arrived then.” Noah said, and Jamie looked at him. “Go open it.” He told her. Walking over, Jamie opened the box, only to find a elegant, red evening dress inside. “Is this for me?” She asked, and walked over to the mirror, holding the dress in front of her. “Who else would it be for?” Noah simply asked her.

She was in awe as she stood there, staring at the dress. “It’s beautiful.” She said, and looked back at Noah, who smiled. “Go try it on.” He told her, and Jamie dashed off to the bedroom. After a few minutes, Jamie came back out, dress draped over her naked form, and Noah could do nothing but smile. “What?” Jamie simply asked. “Nothing. Just taking in how lovely you look.” Noah said, and Jamie turned a slight shade of pink. “Shall we go?” He asked, and Jamie stared at him. “You’re serious? Wait! I still need to get ready!” She said, and vanished into the bedroom. Noah laughed softly to himself.

Sometime later, Jamie held onto Noah’s hand, as they walked into one of the more expensive restaurants in the city. She was a bit nervous, as there was a bit of people staring at them, but one glance at how calm Noah was made that vanish pretty quickly. As they sat down, Jamie took another glance around. Stares from people shot like daggers, and she took a deep breath. “I can do this.” She whispered to herself. “You okay?” Noah asked, and Jamie nodded. She wanted to say something, but quickly went silent as the waitress came by. “Good evening. Will it be just you and your daughter dining tonight?” She asked, and Jamie’s heart sunk a little. Before she could say anything though, Noah cleared his throat.

“My girlfriend and I would like to start off by seeing the wine list please.” He said, looking sternly at the woman. “Your girlfriend? I’m sorry, I just assumed.” She started saying, but then stopped. “I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to check your ID.” She said, and Jamie sighed, as she dug through her purse for her ID card. Noah, who pulled out his license, noticed Jamie’s sigh, before looking at the woman. “I’d like to see your manager please.” The woman, who walked off, walked over to a well dressed man, who started walking back with her. “I’m sorry, was there a problem here?” He asked, and Noah looked at him. “I would like to know that myself. I understand you’re just doing your jobs, but is there a problem with either my girlfriend or I ordering some wine?” He asked, and glanced at Jamie, who motioned for him to not make a scene.

“I mean no offense here sir, but your girlfriend seems a little young.” The man said, and handed Jamie back her ID. “And we don’t take fake ID’s.” He said, and Noah immediately stood up. “If you looked closely, you would see that is a real ID. Second.” Noah said, as he noticed Jamie standing up. “Forget it. We’ll go elsewhere, and your owners will be hearing from my lawyers.” He said, and took Jamie by the hand, before pulling her out of the restaurant. As they got into the car, Jamie pulled her knees up to her chest, and looked like she was about ready to cry. Noah sighed, and started the engine. “How about we find somewhere else to go?” He asked. “Hey, I know. How about that steakhouse that opened up on the other end of town?” He asked, and Jamie looked up at him. “Aren’t we a little over dressed?” She asked. Noah just shrugged. “Who cares?” He asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.