Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

"You're tense." Jamie heard as they walked into the kitchen. She shot a glance over to Erin, who just shrugged, and sighed. "Yeah. Can you blame me?" She whispered, and looked at Erin, who shook her head. "Not after what you told me." She said softly. As they walked into the kitchen, Erin looked over at Jamie, then towards her mother. As she noted before, Jamie and her mother looked like they could be sisters, other than the fact that Jamie's mother was older, taller, and much more developed then Jamie was. "Oh! How rude of me." They heard. "My name is Olivia. Of course you know that I'm Jamie's mother." Jamie sighed, and shook her head, while Erin just smiled. "It's very nice to meet you." She told her.

"Where's dad at?" Jamie asked, and looked around. "You know your father. He always has something to do." Olivia said, and shrugged. "Not surprising." Jamie said under her breath. "Why don't you girls go rest up? I'm sure your father will be back soon, and we can all sit down for something to eat." Jamie heard, and took the chance to exit the room rather quickly. Erin followed, and stared at Jamie, as they walked upstairs. "You know, you act like you don't want to be here." She said, after they were out of earshot of Olivia. "I love my parents. But they're so smothering sometimes." Jamie said, and stepped into one of the rooms. "I know a way to get you to relax." Erin told her.

Upstairs, in the confides of Jamie's old room, Jamie laid on her stomach, arms folded under her head, as Erin sat right above her, the blonde girl's hands running their way up and down Jamie's bare back. "I never figured you knew how to give a massage." Jamie said, and Erin shrugged, even though Jamie couldn't really see it. "Someone taught it to me a few years ago. Probably not as good as they are though." Erin simply said. Jamie giggled a little. "I'm not complaining." She said with a smile. Erin rolled her eyes, and fell onto the bed next to Jamie. Her hand traced over Jamie's rear, before she turned over, and looked up at Erin. "Stop it. My Mom's just downstairs." She said, and Erin shrugged. "So?" She asked. "This room isn't exactly soundproof." Jamie said, but Erin just shrugged once more. "Then we just have to try our best to stay quiet right?" She said.

Reaching up, Jamie cupped her hands around Erin's face, pulling the blonde girl in closer for a kiss. She could feel her jeans being unbuttoned, and did nothing to resist, as she felt Erin's fingers slipping past the elastic band of her underwear. She was however, a little surprised, when Erin suddenly stopped what she was doing. "If we're going to do this, it might as well be proper." Erin said, and Jamie shook her head, as she started slipping out of her jeans and panties. Soon, once more, the two girls locked lips, this time around though, Jamie's hands roamed over Erin's body, while in turn, Erin ran her fingers over Jamie's clit. Jamie moaned softly, constantly reminding herself that she couldn't be very loud, but Erin wasn't making that easy.

She could feel Erin's fingers slowly moving into her, and caught herself before she let out any noise that could make her mother downstairs curious. As usual, Erin wasted no time, and was soon slowly fucking Jamie with two fingers. It was all that Jamie could do to not moan out in pleasure, and pulled the blonde girl even closer to her. As she continued, Jamie could feel Erin's fingers moving faster, and faster, until she was at her limit. Jamie's body shuddered under the blonde girl, and she tried her best not to let any noise escape her lips. Just when she thought she had enough though, Jamie felt her lover slide down over her body, Erin's nipples touching parts of her skin, until she realized what the blonde girl was up to. She didn't hesitate to bring her legs up, resting her heels on the bed, while Erin's tongue lapped away at her clit.

Jamie quickly covered her mouth with one hand, and reached down between her legs with the other. She took a fist full of Erin's hair, and pulled her closer, trying to bury her lover in her pussy. Erin got the hint, and gave Jamie's clit a little suck, making the brunette's hips jump off the bed. She then started rolling her tongue around the little nub, making Jamie shudder with each lick. She wanted Jamie to cum a second time, and with a little coaxing, soon got what she wanted, as Jamie suddenly tensed up, then went limp. Chuckling to herself, Erin crawled up so that she and Jamie were laying next to each other. "Do I know how to make you relaxed or what?" She joked. Jamie couldn't find the words to say, but looked up a little when she heard something click. "Did you hear that?" She asked. Erin just shrugged. "Didn't hear anything." She just said. Jamie figured she was hearing things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.