Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

As they walked into the room, Jamie noticed Noah sleeping on the bed, and looked at Erin. She shrugged, figuring that maybe it was better that he sleep, but Erin had other ideas. She put her finger up to her lips, indicating that she wanted Jamie to be as quiet as she could. Quietly, Erin tiptoed over to the bed, and Jamie watched as she started to unzip Noah's pants, and slowly she made her way over to the other side of the bed. All the time, Jamie watched as Erin took Noah's semi-erect cock in her hand, before gently kissing it, and giving the head a occasional once over with her tongue. As much as she wanted not to, Jamie couldn't help but feel nervous, until she felt Erin tug on her arm.

Suddenly, there she was, face to face with the blonde girl, who just smiled, before kissing her. And with just that one kiss, the slight nervousness that Jamie had just moments ago was gone, as if she was put back into her comfort zone. She pulled back from the kiss, giving Erin a small smile, before the blonde girl offered her some of her boyfriend's cock. Jamie didn't hesitate this time, and slipped her lips over the head of Noah's cock. She watched as Erin ran her tongue along the shaft, and stopped what she was doing, when she felt Noah stir a bit. "You two are insatiable." She heard, and turned around. She closed her eyes, and licked her lips, before planting a kiss onto Noah. It was then that she felt Erin's tongue run over her now damp pussy.

Jamie whimpered a little, as she and Noah kissed. She felt excited, empowered, almost in control, until she felt Noah's hands on her hips. Being a petite adult stuck in a body of a eleven year old had it's disadvantages, as Jamie soon found out. With almost no effort at all, Jamie was lifted up, and she had to reach for the headboard to keep her steady. As soon as she felt Noah lower her down, and his tongue touch her pussy, Jamie knew that she wasn't so much in control anymore. But somehow, deep down, she didn't mind. As she felt Noah's tongue on her slit, she felt the bed start to move a little, and only imagined that Erin decided to ride Noah's cock, instead of giving him a blowjob. She closed her eyes, moaning softly, as she felt Noah's tongue probing the inside walls of her labia, shuddering as his tongue touched her clit, only to feel him let go, giving her the ability to move again.

Turning around, Jamie faced Erin, who as she thought, was bouncing up and down on Noah's cock. She just chuckled to herself, but didn't have time to think of anything else, as she felt Noah's hands on her ass, pulling her backwards, and back onto his lips. Jamie let out another moan, as she once more felt Noah's tongue on her clit. This time though, he wasn't stopping. Propping herself up with her arms, Jamie shuddered once more, as she felt Noah's tongue probing inside of her pussy, making her hot, wet, and excited all at the same time. She knew what was coming next, and welcomed it happily.

A short time later, Jamie laid in bed, between Erin and Noah, staring at the ceiling. It was suddenly that she felt Noah brushing some of her hair out of her face, that made her look at him. "You have a slight wrinkle on her forehead when you're deep in thought." He said, and Jamie touched her forehead. "I do not." She said, and felt her forehead lightly. "What's on your mind?" Noah asked, as he sat up. Jamie crawled into his lap, and rested her head on his shoulder. "I was just thinking about my parents." She said. "Why not go visit them?" Noah asked, and Jamie shrugged. "Yeah, but you don't have the time off to go up there." She said, but Noah shrugged. "So you and Erin go. You can show off your new girlfriend." He said and Jamie looked at him.

"You okay with this?" She asked him. Noah just shrugged. "I think it's a good experience for you. "Girls your age are known to branch out, experiment, and find themselves. Or so I've been told." Noah told Jamie. "You've already taken the first step forward, now just run with it." He said, and Jamie nodded. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" She asked. "I'll just order some take out while you're gone." He said, and Jamie laughed a little. Noah always knew what to say to make her feel less nervous about something. As she leaned up against him once more, Jamie glanced over at Erin, who was still sleeping. She only hoped that her parents could handle what she was about to bring home to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.