Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie awoke sometime later, cuddled up against Noah's side, with Erin's arms around her waist. Gently, she took Erin's arms off her waist, and sat up a little. Tia was no where to be found, and she figured that the girl had other plans. Slowly getting up and out of the bed was a bit of a challenge, seeing as she tried not to wake either person on either side of her, but as soon as she did, Jamie quietly made her way over to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, Jamie checked in on Erin and Noah, as she wrapped a towel around herself, taking another one to dry her hair. Sitting down in the small living room area of the little pool house, Jamie stared out the sliding glass doors, at all the people passing by. She thought back to Erin, and what she told her, and wondered to herself if it really was just all part of the moment, or if there was something else involved.

"Knock knock." Jamie heard, along with a little tap on the wall. She looked over at the divider between the two rooms, and noticed Erin standing there. She noticed the look on Erin's face, and wondered if perhaps her hunch was correct. "Mind if I sit down?" Erin asked, as she got closer to the couch. Jamie just nodded, and watched as the blonde girl slowly sat facing her. "Look. Things got pretty hot and heavy in there, and I realize now that I probably said something that shouldn't have been said. And it's probably freaking you out right now." She said, and Jamie shrugged. "You got caught up in the moment, like you said. No harm." She said, but Erin sighed, and looked down at her feet. "I'm gonna confess. I've kind of developed feelings for you. And I wasn't going to tell you, but that got thrown out the window." Erin said, and Jamie was a little stunned. Part of her tried to recall a point in the short time that she knew her that Erin was this nervous talking to her, another part tried to process the confession of love that just happened.

"I don't expect you to share my feelings, but at least stay my friend?" Erin asked, and Jamie nodded. "I'm not a lesbian, or been bisexual before, so I'm not sure how to respond." Jamie said, and Erin laughed. "Honey, your bi card has been punched since the day you met me." She said, and the two of them laughed. "This is true." Jamie said and giggled. "I just don't know how to react. I love you as a friend, but I've never stopped to think that it might be something more you know?" She said, and blushed a little. "I can't say that I haven't stopped to give it a thought. I just don't know how well I would be dating another girl. And then there's Noah." Jamie said, and sighed a little. "I'm okay with it if you are." They heard, and turned towards the bedroom, only to find Noah standing there. He had his arms crossed over his bare chest, but had taken the time to put his pants back on.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jamie asked. "Long enough." Noah told her, and moved closer. "You know, there's a few girls that would like to be in your position right about now." He said, and knelt down in front of Jamie and Erin. "Meaning what?" Jamie asked him. "You're a beautiful young woman. You're also at the age where you possibly think about experimentation. You've got a loving boyfriend who understands and cares for you." Noah said, and Jamie rolled her eyes. "You've also got a good friend who confessed that she has feelings for you. And a boyfriend who doesn't mind if you pursue those feelings." Noah said, and Jamie glared at him. "You're just hoping that what happened in there happens again don't you?" She said, and Noah shrugged. "Not going to deny that." He said, and Jamie took the towel off her head, and threw it at him. "You're just a pervert." She told him.

"I got no problem with it" Erin said, and Jamie picked up a pillow to throw at her. "You too!" She said, and laughed again. Erin just laughed, and put the pillow in front of her. "It would be a good thing for you also." Noah said, and Jamie looked at him strangely. "All the times I leave you alone, I always wonder if you're okay, but at least if there's someone else you can turn to when you're feeling lonely." He said, and Jamie turned to Erin, who shrugged. "Why not give it a chance? It's not like you two won't be friends if something doesn't feel right." He said, and Jamie thought about it for a bit. She could see that Erin wasn't opposed to the idea, and looked at Noah once more. "And you're okay with it?" She asked. "I'm okay with anything you want until the day you tell me that you don't love me anymore." He said, and Jamie turned several shades of red. "You ... You don't need to go that far..." She said, embarrassed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.