Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

"You know. Now that I notice it, you've got an ass you could bounce a quarter off of." Tia said, as she, Erin and Jamie "led" Noah into the pool house's bedroom. "Um, thank you?" Noah said, as he sat down on the bed. "Oh don't thank me yet." Tia just told him. "How are we doing this?" Erin asked, and both she and Tia looked at Jamie. "I'm sure we'll come up with something as we go along." She told them. Noah sat there on the bed, looking at the three women in front of him. Two of them, bodies like twelve year old pre-teenagers, and one with the body of a young teenager, naked, talking about who was going first with him like he was some sort of prize. Somehow, Noah wasn't unhappy with that.

"So. This is your plan. What do we do?" Erin asked Jamie, who turned a slight shade of red. "I'm kind of making this up as I go along." She admitted. Feeling someone push on the small of her back, Jamie almost tumbled forward, instead landed in Noah's arms. "You first, Queen." Tia teased, and Erin laughed softly. Jamie looked back at the two girls, before looking at Noah. "All of the sudden, I'm a little nervous." She whispered. "There's no need to be." Noah whispered back, before kissing her. As she felt his lips leave hers, Jamie suddenly gasped, when she felt Noah's lips on her nipples, playing and sucking on each one, back and forth, which made her a little weak in the knees.

"Why are we just standing around?" Erin asked Tia, who shrugged. The two girls sat on ether side of Noah, watching as Jamie arched her back, pushing her chest more into Noah's face. Sitting up a little, Noah looked at each girl, and smiled. "You three look so cute together." He said, and Jamie turned a little red. "You better watch out. You're going to make her turn into a beet." Erin joked, before Noah kissed her. Tia glanced over at Jamie, who was watching Noah and Erin kiss. She searched for some sign of jealousy, but instead found nothing but lust, which surprised her. She thought about something she might have said that would have triggered Jamie to instigate this sexual escapade, but was soon distracted, when she felt Noah's fingers running along the folds of her labia.

"Can't make you feel left out can I?" She heard Noah ask, and laughed softly. "Trust me. I'm not feeling left out." Tia told him, as the two of them kissed. Jamie, who was now on Noah's lap, gently started running her hands up and down Noah's hard penis, and was a bit surprised, when Erin started kissing her neck. "You okay?" The blonde girl asked, and Jamie nodded. "Yeah. I think so." She said, and gasped, when she felt Erin's fingers on her clit. "So fuck him already." Jamie heard her whisper into her ear, and looked at Erin, who smiled. Slowly, she rose up, and held onto Noah's cock, pausing only when she felt Erin's fingers gently spreading her pussy apart. Slowly, she started to slide down onto Noah's cock, only to be stopped by Erin. "Wait. Turn around, I have an idea." She said, and Jamie turned, so that she was facing away from Noah instead.

Erin smirked, as she got down between Noah's legs. She had full access to both Noah's cock, and Jamie's pussy, and gave each one a few gentle kisses, before wrapping her lips around the head of Noah's member. Jamie watched as the blonde girl gave her boyfriend a short blowjob, before feeling her tongue attacking her pussy. Jamie let out a soft moan, before feeling Erin spreading her pussy apart with her thumb and forefinger. She moaned again, as she lowered herself onto Noah's cock, which was held by Erin, and felt the head just enter her wet pussy, before feeling Erin's tongue on her clit. Jamie let out a loud, surprised moan, before covering her mouth with her hands.

Jamie kept her mouth covered, trying to muffle any sound that might come forth, before feeling Noah pushing his hips upward. Jamie quickly caught herself, placing her hands on both of Noah's knees, before she fell over. She looked at Erin, who had sat up a little, just enough to actually kiss her, and she wrapped her arms around Erin's neck, as she felt the blonde's tongue pushing into her mouth. Jaime moaned once more, as she felt Erin's hand back on her clit, and slowly bucked her hips, clenching her vaginal walls around Noah's cock. If she was going to cum, she wanted to cum hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.