Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie felt Erin's tongue probing her mouth, while her fingers slipped in and out of her pussy. She let out a moan, which was muffled by the kiss, and dug her fingers into the bed sheets, arching her frame as best as she could. She watched, as Erin kissed her way down her body, giving attention to her breasts, before moving down to her pussy. Jamie's body shivered each time that Erin's tongue touched her clit. She couldn't help but moan out Erin's name, as she felt Erin's fingers slowly slipping into her wet cunt. Jamie couldn't stop herself from thrusting her hips, wanting even more of Erin's fingers inside of her. It was then that Erin stopped, and went over to her bag. Jamie was too busy trying to catch her breath, to really focus on what Erin was up to. She knew that Erin wasn't finished with her, but wasn't exactly sure what the blonde girl had in mind.

As she laid there, Jamie found herself staring at the ceiling for no particular reason, before feeling Erin's tongue back on her pussy. She let out another moan, and reached down, running her fingers though Erin's hair, before Erin sat up and smiled at her. "Ready for more fun?" She asked. "Like what?" Jamie asked. Erin just smiled, and held up what looked like a slim, double ended dildo. Jamie just shook her head. "You come with everything don't you?" She joked. Erin just smiled, and decided to kiss Jamie, before running one end of the dildo over Jamie's pussy. Jamie shivered, closed her eyes, and let out a sight sigh. She could feel it slowly going into her, and opened her eyes to look up at Erin, who was slowly putting the other end inside of her own pussy. Jamie lifted one of her legs, and intertwined it with Erin's, so it gave them a little more contact.

Both girls moaned, each of them bucking against the hard, plastic dildo. Jamie felt herself reaching another orgasm, and when it hit, it hit hard enough to leave her drained. Erin could see that Jamie had enough "fun", and laid down on the bed next to her. Seeing a picture of Jamie and Noah, Erin picked it up, and held it above her head. "You're so lucky." She said softly. Jamie, who was just slightly dozing off, turned to look at Erin, who just laid there, staring at the picture. "How so?" She asked softly. "The last boyfriend I had, he got arrested one day, because the police thought that he was fooling around with a "underage" girl." Erin explained. "I gave up on finding love. So I took the next best thing. Sex." She said. Jamie almost felt sorry for her, but wondered where the whole conversation was going.

"It makes me jealous when I see you and Noah so happy." Erin said, as she set the picture back down. "Sorry." Jamie said, but Erin just shook her head. "You know, just being here with you kind of makes me realize that there's more to life than just sex." She said, and Jamie turned on her side, and propped herself up with her elbow. "So that means you're going to stop having sex?" She asked. Erin just looked over at her. "You're kidding right?" She said, and both girls laughed out loud. After the laughter subsided, Erin looked over at Jamie, and sighed a little. "So what exactly is bothering you?" She asked. Jamie didn't know what to say. She couldn't exactly explain what was going on in her head, let alone tell Erin how confused she felt about the whole situation. "You're worried that Noah's gonna stop loving you if you become a bit more sexually active right?" Erin asked, and Jamie thought about it for a second.

That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Jamie was just too stubborn to admit it. "You're serious? Is that what you're worried about?" Erin asked, but all Jamie could do was shrug her shoulders. "I guess. I don't know." She said, and Erin just sighed. "Has he expressed seeing another woman?" Erin asked, but Jamie just shook her head. "No..." She said. "So you're afraid that he's going to find someone that looks younger than you, and have a better time screwing her than you?" Erin asked, and Jamie had no answer. Erin just sighed, and reached up, flicking her finger against Jamie's forehead. "Ow! What was that for?" Jamie yelled out. "You're an idiot." Erin simply said, and sat up. "Do you really think that he's going to give you up?" She asked. "Think about it. Hot nurses, young girls coming in for their check-ups, I'm sure he's gotten asked to dinner a few times, but who does he come home to? You." She said, and hopped up off the bed.

Jamie stared up at the ceiling, and thought about it. She knew that Erin was right, but she just wondered why she didn't realize it sooner. She looked over at Erin, who was getting dressed, and sat up. "I know you were thinking it. Now stop thinking it and get dressed. I'm hungry." Erin said, and Jamie just stuck out her tongue. She knew that Erin was right though, and told herself that she should actually confront Noah sometime soon. She just didn't know how to exactly. She figured it would have to be sometime soon though, and told herself that tonight at dinner would be the best time. At least she hoped it would be. That afternoon, as she was getting dinner ready, Jamie tried to figure out the best way to tell Noah what was on her mind. Everything that she came up with though, all came out negative. That was when she heard the door open and close.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.