Cassandra's Pet - Cover

Cassandra's Pet

Copyright© 2009 by Twistedfantasys

Chapter 3 'Its a kind of magic'

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 'Its a kind of magic' - Cassandra find's an old document detailing a very simple summoning rite. It fails to specify what gets summoned, but she does not let that slow her down. It's not like these things actually work or anything...... *Warning* There is tentacle sex in this story. As there is not a code for this consider this your head's up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Caution   Transformation  

Miranda laughed weakly. It made her breasts move in a very interesting manner.

"I think you already caught the biggest fish you can manage Cass," she said.

I felt Sabine's leg start to rub against mine. I looked up and realized she was still keeping her hands behind her head. I smiled at her then slowly lowered my mouth to her breast. As she watched me I slowly licked over her nipple with the wide part of my tongue then gave it a flick with the tip. She twitched delightfully.

"You can take your hands from behind your head now," I told her. "I don't think you are going to fight anymore. You seem pretty firmly caught to me."

She brought her hands down. One went to the back of my head and started to stroke my hair while the other one started to stroke my arm that wrapped across her front. She smiled down at me.

"Yes. I think you reeled me in with lotion, landed me on your lounge chair and then clubbed me with an orgasm. I don't think I could fight you anymore if I wanted to," Sabine said softly.

"Good. But I still haven't decided if I want to let that other fine fish over there get away," I said turning my head to peer at Miranda looking scrumptious on her lounge chair.

"She does look very nice all spread out like that doesn't she," Sabine said thoughtfully.

Miranda looked at both of us watching her with a little amusement. "You haven't even kissed her yet Cass and your already going to look for a different lover? That's not very nice you know."

"Who said anything about a different lover? Another lover would be more like it. And who said she wouldn't get to share?" I replied.

"She has been good so far as I know. So I wouldn't have to tie her down at the foot of my bed and force her to watch us without being able to touch herself."

I watched the brief flash of surprise flicker across Miranda's face as I felt Sabine react to the idea.

"I thought you were sweet and innocent Cass. When did you learn to spot a submissive, much less play with one, so well?" Miranda asked while watching Sabine rock her hips up to rub her pussy on my leg.

I figured it was a lost cause but I tried to put a sweet and innocent little girl look on my face. Then in a hurt tone of voice said, "But I AM sweet and innocent!" Then I blinked my eyes at her slowly.

She laughed. I could feel Sabine laughing silently beside me.

"But I AM!" I huffed.

Then I lowered my head and started to suck Sabine's nipple, trying to put a pouty face on. It was hard. I kept on wanting to smile.

Miranda almost fell off her chair she was laughing so hard. Sabine couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing too. I gave in and started to laugh with them.

"I have to move into the shade or else I am going to start looking like a lobster," I said after we had all calmed down.

I got up, then tugged Sabine up and pulled her over to a lounge chair in the shade. I got her to sit down. Then I kissed her. Her lips felt as good as I thought they would. She tasted nice and her tongue was as active as mine. When I pulled back I looked into her eyes and smiled.

I arranged her the way I wanted her then sat down between her legs and used her as my backrest. This was nice. I could use her tits as a nice soft headrest or rub the side of my face against her.

"Ok Pet, you can play with my breasts or my hair. You may not touch yourself. I will decide when you are allowed to do that."

With that, Sabine's hands appeared on my breasts and started to glide all over them as if mapping their shape and texture.

Miranda got up and moved her stuff closer to us but still chose a chair in the sun. While she was up she got some juice for everyone and then reclined in her chair, not bothering to put her top back on.

Just as she was about to say something the phone rang.

Sabine reached over and answered it, leaving only her left hand to play with me. Damn phone messing with my enjoyment. I should send a complaint to the phone company.

"Hello, Strath residence. Sabine speaking," she said sounding very formal and as if she wasn't nearly naked and playing with my nipple at all. I was impressed.

I felt her stiffen and her hand stop moving.

"Yes ma'am, she is out by the pool. No ma'am, nobody came over yesterday or today." Sabine paused, listening to the phone. "Yes ma'am. It will take but a moment."

Sabine held the phone at arms length then whispered in my ear. "It's your mother, Mistress."

I could get used to that. I held out my hand for the phone with a sigh.

"Hello mom. How's your trip going?" Doing my best to sound like I cared.

Sabine's hand went right back to my breast but she didn't do anything but hold it. It was like having a warm bra.

"Just fine Cassandra. I will not be back until Tuesday evening. Remember you're not allowed to have anyone over and you must do as Sabine and Miranda tell you. And no staying up all night just because it is the weekend," my mom told me.

She always sounded like I was about to invite over an entire rave or something, and that if I didn't have keepers I would forget to eat, sleep or, for all I know, walk.

"Yes mother."

"Now give the phone back to Sabine."

I gave the phone to Sabine who listened for a while saying "Yes ma'am," and "No ma'am," at regular intervals. Apparently just for a change of pace she said "Of course ma'am," once in a while. Then she hung up.

"That woman is a nut." I said relaxing against Sabine.

"You have no idea. She gives us instructions about your care and feeding as if you were a pet. 'Make sure she is in bed by nine' and 'Don't let her destroy the house while I am gone' and things like that," Miranda said.

Sabine started to caress me again so I didn't really care what my mother was like at the moment. Wait. I looked at Miranda.

"Does she ever ask how I am doing or anything like that?" I asked.

Miranda thought about it for a moment. "No. Just where you are; what you are doing; have you gone anywhere; has anyone called for you. I think that's about it."

'That is very strange, ' I thought to myself. 'It sounds like she wants to keep track of me all the time but doesn't really care about my actual condition.' I thought about it. She has never asked me how I'm doing or how I feel or if I'm ok or anything like that either.

I could feel Shlo rummage in my mind. 'She does not treat you as a child. She treats you as an unwelcome responsibility. Maybe even a badly trained, unwanted pet that will run amok if not watched carefully. That is a very strange way to treat an only child from what I have witnessed in my past dealings with humans.'

He was right actually. I had a nanny who raised me until ten when Miranda took over the job of watching me. Then Miranda and Sabine. I tried to think if I had ever actually done anything normal, like have a conversation, with my mother. No, she gave directions and instructions and warnings. Hell as far as I could remember, she had never touched, much less hugged, me.

"I wonder what her problem is," I said.

"She's a nut. When she isn't being a bitch at least," Miranda said.

"Well, I know what I want to do now that she has ruined my mood for sitting around here," I said as I stood up. "We are going shopping. I need a lot of things to take proper care of my pet and I don't have any of them."

Sabine blushed and looked down. Miranda smiled at us and said, "Well you two have fun and be back by seven for dinner."

"Sabine, go get dressed. I will meet you in the kitchen," I said as I hurried to my room to look for clothes that would fit the role of the new owner of a first class pet. I was pretty sure I didn't own anything that would look right.


I was right. The best I could come up with was an old school uniform. A pleated skirt that stopped about two inches below my ass. Knee high white socks with black mary jane's. An old white short-sleeve dress blouse that hugged every curve I had. It wouldn't fit around my chest so it was unbuttoned down the the bottom of my chest and you could see my light blue bra and all the cleavage I owned.

I put on some dark red lipstick and put my hair up in its high pony tail then looked in the mirror. I looked like a schoolgirl gone to the dark side. Or maybe Debbie Does Sunday School. Works for me. I ran to the kitchen. Sabine was already there.

What she had on wouldn't do at all. Jeans and a loose t-shirt. "Do you have any other clothes here?" I asked.

It took a second for her to stop starring at me and reply, "Umm, not that will go with what you have on, no."

"Ok, go home, get dressed in some tight shorts and a tight shirt. Anything showing your midriff would be good. And if you have anything with about a two inch heel that will go with it. When you are dressed properly come back and pick me up. Oh, and no panties."

She licked her lips and nodded a few times. "Yes Mistress."

She turned and left, fumbling in her purse for her keys.

"Do I want to know why she needs to be in tight clothing?" Miranda asked. She was doing something fast with a knife to a bunch of helpless vegetables.

"Well, I want to show her off for one. But if anything at the store looks interesting I can have her try it on without too much trouble," I said with a grin.

"What shop are you going to?"

"I have no idea. I was pretty sure that I would have to send her off to get different clothing so I planned to call around and see what I could find." With that I turned and went back to my room and my ever useful laptop.


An hour later we were cruising down the road. Sabine dressed in a pair of very tight cut-off jeans, a cream halter-top, and some sort of sandals with three inch heels. The sandals had straps running almost halfway up her calf. She looked pretty darn hot with all that tan skin showing and her ass rolling with every step.

We were on our way to a place called Leather and Lace. It sounded like it would have everything I wanted. I wasn't really worried about ropes or anything like that. In a very short time I would just use tentacles to tie her down, but there were some other things I wanted her to have. All pets need accessories.

"We need to talk about your limits pet." I said.

"I don't like pain Mistress. Being tied up is good. Teased is good. Making me do things is great. I just don't like pain." Sabine said while watching the traffic around us.

"Well I don't really want to whip you or anything like that anyway. What about nipple clamps?"

"Nipple clamps are good. Just don't hang to much weight from them please Mistress."

Ok. So she liked bondage and being dominated but not being hurt. I could understand that. Pain was just pain to me too.

We pulled to a stop in a small parking lot with only a few other cars in it. The shop itself was on the edge of an industrial area and looked like a midsized converted warehouse. I had been told by one helpful lady when I called around that the place was owned by a guy who normally ran the place and made a lot of special order items.

I waited for Sabine to come around and open my door then headed inside with her following behind me.

Inside there was a lot of open space with contraptions made of wood and brightly polished steel and black leather straps here and there. Glass display cases with more types of dildos, vibrators and other toys then I knew existed. A few racks of clothes against the far wall that seemed to consist mostly of leather and studs.

There were a few people looking around. A guy with a girl following on a leash. Another girl looking over a display of vibrators. A kind of creepy guy near one of the devices watching the girl. And a huge bear of a man standing at a little island with a cash register.

Cripes it looked like he could pick up the counter and beat an elephant to death with it. I bet they didn't have much of a problem with things getting stolen.

I sashayed my ass towards him, making my short pleated skirt bounce around as best I could. I knew Sabine didn't have to work at all to make guys admire her, I felt I needed to work at it. He watched me coming with only a brief glance at Sabine. So either I was doing something right or he really liked the schoolgirl look.

I looked up at him. Jeez he must be six foot six. I felt tiny and thought that if he moved I would have worried about getting stepped on.

"You must be John. Arleen at Slinky Fun described you fairly well," I said.

He looked down at me. Or maybe down my front. Or both. From his angle it was probably the same thing. "She did, did she?" he rumbled.

His voice sounded like an earthquake. All bass and echo.

"Yep! She said 'look for the guy that could frighten wolves into being vegetarians'. Of everyone here, that would have to be you."

He barked a short laugh. "Yeah. That would be Arleen. How's she doin?"

Wow. I needed to get a recording of his voice. It seemed to be at just the right frequency to make my chest vibrate and tighten my nipples right up. Well that or the fact he was handsome in a rugged way and looked like he could grab me in one hand and use me as a masturbation tool.

"No idea. I just talked to her over the phone. I had called there wondering if they would have what I wanted for my pet here," I said gesturing back at Sabine.

"Nah, that place mostly has movies and mags. With a few booths in back for self abuse," he said while looking Sabine over. "I haven't seen you in a few years Sabine. I was wondering what happened to you."

I turned to look at her with surprise. She was looking down and blushing. "Hi John," she said softly.

"Heh, You didn't tell her you knew this place I see. I was worried about you after what happened with that piece of shit Jacob," John rumbled.

Sabine continued to look at anything but me. "Um, yeah. I got a new job after that and tried to stay away from all that."

"Jacob?" I asked. It's never good when someone uses 'that piece of shit' like its a title.

Sabine didn't say anything. She just looked down at the floor and put her hands behind her back. It was a very submissive posture but didn't answer my question.

"She used to belong to him. I always knew he was a piece of shit but I never figured he would go that far." The anger in John's voice almost made me bolt for the door. Angry earthquake.

"Sabine, come here," I said pointing at a spot in from of me.

She took the few steps needed looking like she really didn't want to.

"Kneel," I ordered.

She dropped to her knees so fast I wondered how she didn't break something. I reached out and cupped her face, lifting it up so she would have to look at me. What I saw there answered any questions I may have had. Well, all but one anyway.

"Where is this Jacob?" I didn't recognize my own voice. It sounded like frozen fire. I had never been this angry in my life. Sabine's eyes widened with fear.

"No Mistress. He is dangerous. We have to stay away from him. He..." she started to plead.

"Shut up pet." Her mouth closed instantly.

"She's right though. Jacob is one mean and dangerous piece of shit. You don't want to mess with him," John said.

I turned slowly and tilted my head back to look at him. "He has no idea what dangerous is. Where is he?'

John's eyebrows shot up. "I dunno. I could ask around if ya want."

"Do that," I said and closed my eyes. I had to calm down. I took a deep shuddering breath. I held it for a second and released it.

"Anyway. I came here to get a collar and some wrist and ankle cuffs. Maybe some nipple clamps and weights."

John became all business. Showing us around the store. Pointing out this and that. Helping me decide what set of nipple clamps would work best on Sabine. We had to try several on her before we could agree what would fit the best. She seemed to enjoy being made to take her shirt off in the store if the wet spot on her shorts was anything to measure by.

I also got this lovely collar for her. Black leather with deep blue patterns stitched all over it. The leather was really soft and flexible and it was lined on the inside so it wouldn't chaff. I put it on her right there while looking into her eyes.

The only thing I said was 'Mine.'

Her smile was radiant.

I managed to get out of there without buying the two-foot-long double dildo or the nifty little clamp made to be used on a clit. It was a close call though.


It was after six thirty when we left the shop. It was dark and the two lamps in the parking lot were not doing a lot to lift the gloom. If it had been just Sabine and I, I may have been a little worried. It's amazing how little you worry about getting mugged, raped or abducted when you are connected to a tentacle monster.

There were only two cars left in the lot. Sabine's and some slick looking muscle car three spaces away. What I know about cars you could put on the head of a pin, and still have about ninety eight percent left for other things.

As we got near our car the doors of the muscle car opened and two guys got out. One was the creepy guy that was in the shop when we arrived. The other was a big, well muscled, he-man type with blond hair. I felt Sabine freeze behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.