Cassandra's Pet - Cover

Cassandra's Pet

Copyright© 2009 by Twistedfantasys

Chapter 1 'A rite gone right'

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 'A rite gone right' - Cassandra find's an old document detailing a very simple summoning rite. It fails to specify what gets summoned, but she does not let that slow her down. It's not like these things actually work or anything...... *Warning* There is tentacle sex in this story. As there is not a code for this consider this your head's up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Caution   Transformation  

This is how it all started.

Me alone in my room, again dangit. With nothing to do this coming weekend, again ... dangit. And with no prospect of anything changing between now and then.

I looked over the text again. I had found it at the bottom of a pile of old documents at the local occult shop where I often stopped by on my way home. The occult had always interested me and as I studied more I grew to understand that everyone seemed to have a different understanding about almost everything. It made it fairly hard to figure out what was real and what was just popular belief.

And yes while I do like the occult don't let that make you think I am some 'goth chick' or one of those spaced out new age freaks always going on about stones and how they can give you balance or help your 'aura'. The way I see it the only way for a stone to help your balance is if you normally lean to one side you put a few in the other pocket to keep you from falling over.

This text looked genuine. Yellowed pages, ink smudges here and there old english words the meaning of which I had had to look up. It took some time to work through but it seemed to be a text on how to summon something. No mentions of demons or dark pacts or sacrifices. That was actually a little strange compared to other documents I had looked at. Almost everything else dealing with summoning went on and on about the power you gain and the things you need to provide the demon you summoned. Oh, and the soul you lost in exchange for power of course, they all went on about that as well.

This was fairly short. A diagram, some candles, four sentences of gibberish and bang you have something ... or so it says.

The first pages went over what you needed to do to prepare yourself for the summoning. Cleaning yourself, exactly what kind of candles you needed and what the diagram needed to be drawn with. And while it may have been a little expensive it wasn't outrageous. The gold flake in the ink was going to be the hardest part really.

'Wait, am I actually thinking about trying this?' I thought to myself.

'Well, yeah. Why not?' myself answered back.

'Hmmm. Ok, it looks simple but why do something this ... well, this flakey?' I asked myself.

'It's easy. It will burn up some of that free time I always have. And who knows, it could just work.' my bored and seemingly brainless self answered.

Sheesh, I am the only person I know of who lets their brainless optimism talk them into trying stuff like this. Well ... the only female one anyway. Guys seem to let the brainless self be in control most of the time.

So lets make a list of things I would need to carry this off.

Special order some ink. Easy enough, can get it through the shop.

Small brush handle. Considering the brush itself needs to be made from my own hair I can get that, or something that will work as one, almost anywhere.

Gold powder. I can get that online easy enough.

Someplace to actually do it. Now that would be tricky for most people my age. Its not like most 16 year old girls have a lot of privacy to begin with. Much less an entire room other people wont enter. Sometimes its good to be the daughter of a rich mother. She may be a bitch but at least we have a nice house and she leaves me alone most of the time.

So other then waiting for the special order stuff what's to keep me from doing this? Hell, I even meet the requirement to be a virgin. Going to an all girls school does have a down side after all.

'Ok, fine, no more lying to myself. I want to do this. I dunno why really, but I want to try it.' I told myself.

A call to the shop later and a little time on the computer had everything ordered and everything should be in town by the weekend. Lets hear it for fast delivery.


I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Cassandra Strath. I started out as a fairly normal 16 year old girl. A little short I felt at just over five feet tall, but I kept in shape (personal trainers are a blessing) so I had a nice tight ass a flat tummy and couldn't pinch much anywhere. Nice rounded hips and C cup breasts that gave me a nice figure in anything I could find that fit right. Long straight black hair, and when I say long I keep it in a high pony tail to keep from sitting on it. Dark blue eyes, that if you look closely have a marbled silver shot through them. I find them very nice but I haven't seen anyone else with eyes like mine. My features don't really match my mothers or fathers, somehow I ended up with a very slight oriental appearance to go with my pale color.

Oh yeah. Other then having an interest in the occult my only other activity that could be considered a hobby would be masturbation. My sex drive had kicked in when I was 11 and by this time it had gone into overdrive. If I hadn't gone to an all girls school I think I would have been a football team's slut. Or the cheerleaders. Or maybe the basketball teams ... or maybe the science club's ... or ... well you get the idea. Male or female seemed to get me equally hot.

And not just male humans. I spent a lot of time on the internet and while there were a lot of VERY freaky things out there I did find something that caught my fancy. Tentacle's.

I know. I know. That should be considered freaky. But look at it from my point of view. Lots of long, warm, soft, bluntish objects. I mean really. I always kind of ignored the fact that in most of the comics and games I had looked at that the tentacles were raping the girls involved. Or that some evil 'force' was using them to break girls to its will. They just got me hot, live with it. And bondage. But bondage and tentacles actually work together. Think about it. But not so much being bound myself. The image of having Sabine willingly tied down and mine to play with ... more on her later

I should also mention my mother. See my father died when I was 5 so I don't remember him at all. My mother never was what you could call maternal. Controlling, yes. Psycho, at least from my point of view, yes. She wanted me to wait until I was married to have sex and because she didn't think she could trust me around boys (she was right on this at least) she sent me to an all girls school. She also had me checked at my doctors to make sure my hymen was intact. Can you imagine? I was ok as long as I was at home. She figured I couldn't very well have sex at home or at school so I would be 'safe' from having sex. As I said, strange woman.

Oh, and if you think having an over active sex drive and having to keep my hymen intact meant I didn't have to much use for vibrators you would be wrong. There are two holes down there you see. And once when I was VERY turned on I slid a finger in my ass. Oh man! I was off to the races let me tell you.

So lets see. What I look like, check. Name, check. Hobby's, check. School, damn missed that.

Lets just say school was hell at this point. Because of my mother I never got to hang out with anyone after school. I never got to invite anyone over and god forbid I ask to go to someone's house. So most of the other girls at school figured that meant I thought I was to good for them and so they snubbed me. Oh, and it wasn't very hard to get decent grades.

School, check. Home life, sorta check, dangit.

While I described my mother I haven't said anything about the house. Well, think mansion and you would be pretty on the mark. To many rooms for two people. Way to many bathrooms. A four car garage to go with my mothers one car. Indoor pool, workout room, sauna, hot tub and a nice big kitchen. We have a cook named Miranda, a nice mid twenties lady who makes the BEST cookies. And a maid named Sabine, she's in her early twenties.

When my mother isn't around we get on great. And given the least little sign I would be on them like a rabid animal. They are both very nice and very sexy. Miranda has brown hair in a page boy cut, is a few inches short of six feet tall and has very firm d cup breasts ( I know this because I have seen her in her two piece) and very nice green eyes.

But Sabine, well, what she is doing as a maid I have no idea. She should make her living as a model. Long silky smooth blond hair with shiny white highlights. Bright blue eyes that always seem to sparkle. Full lips that you just know would be great to kiss. Natural light tan skin. Six feet tall. Also with D cup breasts that don't sag a bit. An ass I just want to nibble on for hours. Long smooth legs. Ummm, I guess you could probably tell I had a pretty serious crush on her at this point huh.

And they both workout at our gym so are very trim. So you can see how I would want to get my grubby little paws on them. And believe me, if either had given a sign that they wanted me in that way I would have been on them like a horny minx. Maybe not flattering. But true.

Home life check.

Ok so now when I mention something you know who or what I mean. No sobbing if you skipped all this and want to know something contained in all this rambling. It also served as an interlude while waiting for the special order stuff to arrive.


I had said goodbye to my mother who was going away to some business meeting and was going to be gone all weekend and may be not be back until Wednesday. Miranda and Sabine had gone home after making sure I didn't want them to stay over so I wouldn't be all alone in the big place. But I figured I would be ok with the security alarm set and the ton of food in the fridge. Besides they would be back tomorrow afternoon and the fewer people around to maybe stumble across this ceremony the better. Not that I really thought it would work but I really didn't want to look this dorky in front of the only two people I felt were my friends.

I had taken a long shower to make sure I was clean as the text had instructed. Shaved everywhere and used lotion to make my skin silky smooth as I liked it. The lotion was all natural and contained the the same scent as the candles and I washed off all excess so I figured that was ok. It was in the skin and not ON the skin so I figured that was the point really, right?

I had braided five strands of hair together tied off the ends and used that to secure the hair I had cut off to the brush handle. It seemed pretty damn sturdy to me anyway. So now here I am carefully painting the diagram onto the concrete in one of the basement rooms. Making sure not to smudge the lines or drip ink anywhere its not supposed to be.

'If I am going to do this I am going to do it right. If it doesn't work its going to be because the text is a fake and not because I screwed up something simple.' I thought to myself.

Ok, circle done. Compass points have the right candles and symbols. The center has its own circle with lots of little symbols around it. I read over the text again making sure I didn't miss anything and make sure all the symbols are correct. While I have enough ink to do it all again I really don't want to spend another three hours doing it again.

'Well all that looks right. Now for the tricky part.' I thought to myself.

I had to paint some symbols on myself. They were simple and nowhere I couldn't reach. But its a lot more tricky to paint on someone then on concrete. Concrete doesn't breath. Or it shouldn't anyway. If you are trying to paint on concrete that is breathing, run away. Or dynamite it or something.

To make sure I wouldn't twitch or jump just at the wrong time and screw up a symbol I ran the brush over myself a few times.

'Mmmm, that's nice.' I thought as I stroked it over my right nipple. To be fair I did the same thing to my left one. Then my right seemed to complain about the lack of attention, so I had to bring the brush back to it. So of course my left nipple had to throb in complaint. So I started to lightly stroke it with my fingers while teasing my right nipple with the brush.

Wait. I was doing something. OH yeah, symbols. I can play with the brush later. Leaving my hard nipples to pulse without further encouragement I got back to work. Ok this symbol on the top of the right breast.

Then this one on top of the left. And this kind of swirlly one around my belly button. And these on my inner thighs. It took a little time and thanking myself for being flexible but I managed to get them done and they looked like what was in the document.

I had practiced during the week so I could speak the summoning. I checked everything again and then knelt on the yoga mat I had brought down and set at the south point.

"Shlogtha Sheloko Jundakadaa Ooojundakada.' I started to intone. I shut my eyes to concentrate and try and make sure I spoke them in the right order.

"Shlogtha Indacindaca Imboshindaka Ommondika.' I took a breath to start the next part and thought I could smell damp earth.

"Shlogtha Shodondatha Imenthrey Immortaja." There was a faint slithering sound.

"Sholgtha Betarnum Jolkotho Indakenthao." As I finish reciting the words there was a soft sound. Like someone sighing without making a sound.

I opened my eyes. In the circle was a ... well ... hmmm. Where the inner circle was there was now a opening with a soft blue glow. I blinked. It was still there. There also faint shadows moving in there it looked like.

I felt a faint pressure in my head. Like the start of a headache. But somehow different.

'I have come as Called. I am Shlogtha.' He said. Don't ask me how I knew instantly that it was male I just knew. Like the sun is warm and putting your hand on a blowtorch would hurt. Some things you just KNOW.

'You have Called. Do you offer a Joining?' Shlogtha asked. I noticed I heard him without noise actually being made. Telepathy. I blinked again. I'm in shock I thought very calmly.

He seemed to be very patient, giving me time to adjust to this. But he can see me trying to think. So he knows I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that. I am just trying to cope. I felt a faint rustling in my head. Don't ask me to describe it. I can't. Unless your a telepath or had one in your head you wouldn't understand anyway.

'Be at ease Cassandra. I can see you do not fully understand the ritual you have preformed.' Shlogtha said.

'No kidding. Like none of it.' I thought.

'Be that as it may. You performed it. You now have one of four options. You can sit there and wait for dawn and the gate will close and we will never have further contact.' Shlogtha said.

'You may Join with me. You may walk into the circle and be pulled into the rift with me. Or you can run screaming into the night babbling about summoning something.' And I swear there was a hint of laughter when he said that last one.

He probably said it because it had been one of the thoughts to run across my mind when he first spoke. But he seemed to be saying if I just didn't go into the circle I would be fine. Assuming he wasn't lying his ass off of course.

'Because you used my True Name and the nature of the Rite you have preformed and the symbols upon your body I may not deceive you at this time. And if you choose the Joining I will never be able to deceive you.' Shlogtha explained.

'Ok, lets start there. This joining you are offering is the only option I don't understand.' I said

'Joining. It is simple and complex. I use you for sexual gratification and you gain certain abilities. That would be the most simple and misleading way to see it. A true Joining would mean we become bound. You would become a walking portal for my power in addition to this one. I could act through you at your request. You would gain the ability to modify your body within certain limitations that, I can see in your mind, you would not at this time feel like crossing anyway.' This was starting to sound kind of interesting.

He went on to explain. 'I take nothing except the energy generated by sex from you. Your soul is safe from me. That is between your god and you. I am not a demon or god to have an interest in such things. And you don't really have a frame of reference for what I am. I exist in a different plane than you do and no I am not one of a kind.'

Getting my questions answered before I can actually think them through was nice.

'We do not have forever to discuss this so I am doing my best to make you understand what you would be asking for in a Joining. You would become much harder to kill. Decapitation or having a large part of your body, as you would put it, blown up would also kill you. Old age would not be a concern for you any longer. Or for others as you choose.' That made me blink again.

'No, you could not look at someone and have them not age. Physical sexual contact would be necessary. And you have to renew it regularly.' He continued.

Well there went the idea of just looking at someone and making them not age just to fuck with them. Maybe its just me. But it popped into my head.

'We would have to have regular sexual intercourse and I would need others then just yourself to maintain this portal, the portal to you and any long term changes you wish to make to your body.' I felt the rustling in my head again. 'From what I see in your mind I do not think that you would object to my sexual contact.' Shlogtha said and paused.

I spoke out loud so that I could work through this better. "Ok, let me get this right so far. We have sex, often and a lot. And in exchange I get to not age, choose people I have sex with to not age. Become able to modify my body and tap into whatever power it is you have where ever I am?"

'And speak to me as we are speaking now. Yes.' Shlogtha agreed. 'I see you already have some ideas on how to modify your body, and yes I could do that. Permanently or temporally as you choose.'

I blushed. I had been thinking about Sabine and Miranda and ways I could change my body to have fun with them.

'Also you would ... how to put this so you can understand.' Shlogtha paused as if thinking. 'You would be able to sense those who have an interest in you. And further an interest in me as a sexual partner.'

'I have a large range of abilities that I could use in your defense if it became necessary as well. Oh, and I should also mention that through you I could modify, physically or mentally, those you or I have sex with. But if we were Joined you would have to agree to what I did there. You would become in effect my limitation on your world. I myself have no conscience.' Shlogtha seemed to have finished up his windy explanation.

"All of that really doesn't sound bad as far as I can tell right now. The only possible stumbling block I can see for anyone to not jump all over it is the sexual contact you keep referring to. Is it dangerous for a human to have sex with you?' I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.