Packing Clarissa's Genes - Cover

Packing Clarissa's Genes

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Bob brought some prototype marketing samples of his company's new miracle menopause drug home, he had no idea his niece would find them and think they were just candy. He also had no idea how they would affect her. Oh ... and his nephew got into them too. That's when things just got crazy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

The first thing Clarissa noticed about the changes in her body was when she got out of the shower one day and was drying off. It was about two weeks after her first four doses of what she didn't know was RD684, and she'd had twenty more doses since then. As she ran the towel across her chest she felt distinct tingles of pleasure. She was thinking about something else at the time, but the feeling caught her attention and she looked down at her flat chest only to find that ... it wasn't flat any more.

She stared at the modest swells, and then looked in the mirror to see if they were still there. They were. Not only that, they had defined nipples on them now.

Unbelieving, she pushed at the humps. They moved and then settled back into position, firm and hard. She stared and then rose to her toes, jumping several times, just far enough to get her toes off the floor. Her breasts jiggled and shook, and her jaw dropped.

The next thing she noticed was a week later, when she was running laps during PE and realized things were shaking around inside her shirt. She'd never worn a bra in her life, with the possible exception of the one that went with her bikini. Now, as she looked down at her chest, it looked like there were kittens or something under there, trying to get out. She was almost embarrassed at the feel of her now sensitive nipples scraping back and forth against the fabric, and how much energy that seemed to create inside her. She almost took an extra lap, but she needed to get to her next class.

Then, when she was getting dressed in the locker room, she had to actually tug to get her jeans up around her waist. She looked down to see that the normally loose fit was gone. The cloth was tight against the sides of her hips. Again, she was astonished. She turned and looked in the mirror. She had a butt!

She examined herself in the mirror that night. It was obvious her breasts were growing. They had doubled in size just since she'd first noticed she had any at all.

Then one day, at school, Tommy Jenkins said "Hey, Clarissa" and smiled at her as they passed each other in the hallway. She almost ran into a locker turning to see if he'd really spoken to her or not, and saw him looking back over his shoulder at her ... SMILING! Tommy Jenkins had never said a WORD to her before, and they'd been in the same class for years!

She thought about Tommy at home that night, as she sat, ignoring her homework on the table in front of her. Finally she leaned forward to begin writing in her workbook and ... her breasts pressed into the table.

It was too much. She got up and went to the bathroom. She was wearing one of Uncle Bob's old checkered shirts that she'd stolen from him years ago. It was soft and light and served as a kind of nightgown when she first took it. She looked in the mirror and goggled as she saw that, between two buttons, the material was stretched open enough that she could see skin through the gap.

She turned sideways. Her breasts now pushed the shirt out ... significantly! It almost scared her, and when she heard Matt come crashing into the house she went to get him immediately. She found him coming from the kitchen, where he'd made himself a peanut butter sandwich.

"Matt!" she said.

He looked over his shoulder.

"Do I look different?" she asked, her voice tense.

"Different how?" he asked.

She blushed. She wasn't about to ask her little brother if she had tits or not.

"Just different," she insisted. "Do I look different than usual?"

Matt knew his sister well, and he heard something in her voice that sounded a little like fear. He took a bite of his sandwich and turned around to look at her.

"I don't know," he said with his mouth full. "You do something to your hair?"

"My hair!?"

That was obviously not the answer she was looking for. Even Matt could tell. But the fact was that her hair DID look different.

"Yeah," he said, taking a step closer. "It's kind of golden now, and it looks shiny. Did you dye it?"

"NO I DIDN'T DYE IT!" she yipped.

"Well don't yell at me!" he complained. "I'm just telling you what I see!"

Frustrated, she turned sideways to him.

"Look lower!" she snapped.

She watched his eyes drop past her chest and then jerk back up. She watched them widen as he saw the objects of her concern. Then she saw his face get red and his eyes jerk back up to her face.

"What?" he asked weakly.

"Don't even try it," she said. "You saw them."

"Them?" His eyes were everywhere except on her face now.

"My BREASTS!" she shouted. "You looked right at them!"

"You TOLD me to!" he yelped.

She realized, at that instant, that he was embarrassed. That seemed completely foreign to her. They'd seen each other naked all their lives. They'd both swum topless in the pool in the back yard until both were twelve and then the only reason she'd put a top on was because Uncle Bob had made her. And, in the same instant she realized he was embarrassed, she felt the thrill, for the first time in her life, of a male looking at her as a female ... and not just plain old Clarissa.

"I'm not mad at you," she said softly.

His eyes fluttered back to her face, and then down again and then back up.

"They've grown," she said.

"You can say that again," he said softly. "When? I can't believe I didn't notice them before this!"

"It's like they're growing every day or something," she said, exasperatedly. "It started a month ago and I SWEAR they get bigger each day! I'm scared, Matt!"

He looked at her like she was crazy.

"Scared? Why in the world would you be scared?"

"Where did they come from?" she wailed.

For the first time he looked more comfortable.

"For somebody with an IQ of a hundred and forty you sure can be dumb sometimes," he said, grinning. "You're a girl, dummy."

"Girls tits don't grow two inches a week!" moaned Clarissa.

"They're not tits," said Matt, looking down his nose at her. "As you WELL know, they're breasts!"

"And look at my butt!" whined Clarissa, turning around. She stuck her bottom out, still encased in jeans that were now skin tight.

"Don't mind if I do," sighed Matt, no longer afraid he was going to get hit for staring at the parts of a girl you got hit for staring at.

"This is serious!" she moaned. "What am I going to do?"

"What do you mean what are you going to do?" asked her brother. "You've been complaining that you're flat-chested for years. Isn't this what you wanted?"

She blinked. "Well yeah ... I guess ... except that it's happening so FAST. Something has to be wrong with me!"

"There's nothing wrong with you that I can see," he sighed as she turned around and he got to look at her breasts again. He saw the buds of her nipples pushing through the shirt, and then saw the same thing she'd seen ... skin ... in the gaping cloth between two buttons. Almost involuntarily he reached and pushed his index finger through the gap until it touched the bare skin between her breasts.

"Wow," he said softly. "You've been wearing that shirt for years, and it never did this."

Clarissa looked down as he touched her. He'd touched her hundreds of times ... THOUSANDS of times. Why, then, did it feel so different when he touched her now? Her nipples tingled, and she stepped back.

"Don't tell Uncle Bob," she said.

He frowned. "Why not?"

"Because he'll take me to the doctor. You know how much I hate going to the doctor."

"Rissa, there is no WAY he's not going to notice. I can't believe I didn't notice it until you showed me. I mean ... you've actually got tits!"

She slapped his shoulder. "Breasts!"

"Can I see them?" he asked suddenly.

"What?"

"You know ... without the shirt?"

"Are you insane!" she squealed. "I'm your sister!"

"So?"

"I cannot believe you said that," she said, sounding disgusted.

"Come on, Rissa," he complained. "I'm dying to see some, and you and I both know that's never going to happen."

"What happened to your stupid Playboy?" she asked without thinking.

A wary look came into his eyes. "How do you know about that?" he asked.

Now it was Clarissa who looked everywhere but at his face.

"I don't know. I saw it in your room one day, I guess."

"No you didn't," he said, flushing.

"How do you know?" she asked, almost angrily.

"Because the only time it wasn't under my bed was when I was using it to..." His mouth closed suddenly.

"To what?" she said, looking at his face. It was red.

"Never mind!" he snapped. "You were snooping around in my room, weren't you!"

"OK, OK, so I snooped a couple of times," she said. "There's nothing ELSE to do around here." She cocked her head at him. "What happened to it anyway?"

"What?"

"You kept it under your mattress for months, and then it just disappeared. What happened to it?"

"You snooped in my room for MONTHS?!" he said angrily.

"We already got past that," she said calmly. "What happened to it?"

Matt looked down at the floor. "I took it to school to show Rodney and Miss Johnston caught us with it. She took it." He flushed a deeper shade of red. "She said she'd give it to Uncle Bob if he came to claim it."

"Like he'd do that," laughed Clarissa. "He'd probably tan your hide for having it in the first place."

"No he wouldn't," muttered Matt. "He's the one who gave it to me."

Clarissa's eyes got huge. "You liar!" she squeaked.

"No I'm NOT!" he yelled. "He understands!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.