Tim and Jane - Naked in School - Cover

Tim and Jane - Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 3: Wednesday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - 4th story in the series; Tim and Jane, abused and whipped by their fathers, have been friends nearly all their lives, and didn't know about each other's secret until undressing for their first day being naked in School.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Torture   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Jane

I got up, showered, and dressed, as it were-shorts and a blouse; I put on a brand-new pair of sexy panties I thought Tim might enjoy. I kept thinking of that kiss last night, and wondered if Tim felt anything from it; I know I certainly did. Tim arrived precisely at 7:30 to pick me up; as usual, I wasn't quite ready. Tom invited him in for a cup of coffee while he waited.

Soon, I was ready, and came downstairs; Tim saw me, grinned, and said, "Hi, gorgeous!" That made my heart do flip-flops. He kissed me on the lips, but in a chaste manner, so I pulled him in tighter. "Hey yourself", I replied. I gathered up my books, and we left for school. On the ride, Tim slid his hand over to grasp mine; I surreptitiously slid closer to him, and he moved his arm around me. I sighed. At least I hadn't scared him off last night. When we got to school, he turned the car off, turned, took my face in his hands, and kissed me deeply. I mean, tongues and all. WOW! When we came up for air, I asked him what had brought that on. "Jane", he said, "I'm starting to have feelings for you, and I don't know how to react to them. I don't know what you're feeling, but I think you may be feeling the same way. Are you?" "Yes, Tim, I am", I answered. "After that kiss yesterday, I've had feelings that are more than just friendship." He kissed me again, and said we'd better head for school.

When we got to the undressing area, we predictably undressed each other, except that, while he wasn't looking, I stuffed my soaked panties in his book bag.

When we got to Geometry, there sat Tina and Tom, naked as the day they were born. I took my seat in front of Tina, and Tim took his seat next to me. When Mr. Riswell asked if anyone needed relief, Tina raised her hand. Mr. Riswell reminded her that she was not permitted to ask for relief; she quickly said that she was not asking for relief, but offering relief to Tim and me. We both accepted, and I went first. I sat in the relief chair, and Tina slowly inserted two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. She hooked one finger and immediately found my G-spot. I opened my mouth to scream, but Tina covered it with her mouth, pushing her tongue in my mouth. This girl could KISS! She diddled my pussy for a while, and then rubbed my clit. I went off like a bomb. She looked at me with eyes that were glazed over.

While I was still shaking, she slid over to Tim, gave him a kiss, and went down on him. She took his ten inches like it was three. She Hoovered him for about thirty seconds, and he exploded in her mouth. He and I were holding hands the entire time, and I thought he was going to break mine when he came.

Tim

God, that was hot! I don't know what possessed me to kiss Jane like that in the parking lot, but I just about unloaded in my pants. We talked, and admitted to each other for the first time that we had real feelings for each other besides friendship. Who'd a thunk it?

When we got to Geometry, I opened my book bag to get my book, and the smell hit me. The smell of Jane's pussy. I reached in the bag, and felt the lace of her panties. God, I wanted to pull them out and lick the crotch right there in class. I looked over at her, and she was grinning. I sprang a boner that actually hit the underside of my desk. Thank God Tina offered to give us relief.

That afternoon, after school, I took her home. Predictably, she removed her blouse so I could put her antibiotic cream on her. The bandages were no longer necessary. She lay face down on the couch, and I massaged the ointment in. She was actually purring! I could see the swells of her breasts on the cushion, so I worked up the courage to let my fingers do some walking down her sides. When I started rubbing the swells, she actually lifted up so I could reach underneath her and get to her nipples. "Oh, God, Tim, don't stop!" she moaned. I took one hand and pushed her hair up off the nape of her neck, and kissed it; I then started licking it. That did it; she flipped over on her back, and pulled my head to her breast. I took one nipple in my mouth, being mindful of what she'd been through, and licked it thoroughly; I then switched to the other one, giving it equal treatment. "Take my shorts off", she said softly. I slid them down her smooth legs, and off her feet. She spread her legs, and I licked her sweet pussy until my tongue ached. "Take me", she said. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked her. "Absolutely sure", she said. I took my shirt off, and slid my shorts off. My ten-inch boner sprang to life, and I lined it up at her entrance. I had to remember two things- one, she had never been treated gently, and two, I had always fucked my mom wham, bam to get it over with. Could I be gentle enough for her?

I slid into her hot wet cavern. "Oh, dear God!" I said. "This feels absolutely wonderful!" I told her. "Feels pretty good from this end, too!" she said. I slid in and out, in and out, trying to bump her clit on every stroke. I took her through three orgasms before I felt the tide rising. I let go, and flooded her. "Oh my God! I forgot to use a condom, Jane!" "It's OK, Tim", she said softly. "I'm on the Pill." We kissed, and kissed, and kissed some more. We were lying there when the front door opened, and Toby and Angie walked in. "OOPS!" Toby said. "Sorry guys; didn't mean to bust in on you." I said, "We should be the ones apologizing, since this is your Dad's house." "No sweat", Toby said. "Nobody needs to know anything. Dad will be home in about an hour, though; so you'd better air this place out a little!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.