Picking Up the Pieces - Cover

Picking Up the Pieces

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

Chapter 8: Doing it for money

Brian introduced Georgia to his family, and excused himself to take a shower. The kids were curious about the visitor, but Amanda suspected the woman was someone special, and warned Phillip to mind his manners, reminding him that Dad didn't make it a habit to invite women to dinner.

Dinner consisted of their typical summer fare, sliced chicken, salads, iced tea, and Mary's home made rolls. She served ice cream for dessert.

After dinner, Brian told the kids to go to bed at their regular time, an indication that he wouldn't be back in time to tuck them in.

Georgia thanked Mary for the meal, said goodbye to the kids, and told Brian that she needed to go to the motel. Curtis would be expecting her call.

"Come inside," she said. "I have some matters to discuss and there won't be time tomorrow, because I have an early flight."

This was good news to Brian. An early flight meant that she would not have time to tour the apartment building or the businesses. "I hope you'll have time for breakfast," he said.

They were no sooner inside the room when she jumped him, threw her arms around him, and swarmed his lips with hers. Did she think he was Nelson, and had another fantasy to play out?

Brian had all the buttons on her blouse undone when the ringing telephone interrupted them.

"Hello, oh, hi, Honey. I was just going to call you ... he's not ... he's a very nice man ... no, he's accommodating and..."

Georgia was moving the receiver to her other ear so she could slip out of the blouse. Brian was unhooking her bra.

"Don't say that, Curtis. I said he is accommodating. He just brought me back to the motel after having dinner with his family."

Her bra was off, and Brian was cupping both breasts from behind.

"No, he left. We're going to have breakfast before he takes me to the airport in the morning," Georgia said into the receiver before turning her head to accept Brian's lips. She quickly turned her mouth back to the receiver.

"You really can be an asshole sometimes. He lost his wife soon after Daddy died."

Brian found the snaps that held her skirt together at the side. She wiggled her hips to make it fall to her ankles.

"He's going through a hard time right now. He'll catch up with the payments ... you'll see."

Gloria turned to face Brian, pressed her lips to his and her breasts into his chest.

"I have not crumbled. No, being a tight-assed bitch doesn't agree with my personality, but I'm doing precisely as you told me."

She tucked the receiver between he neck and shoulder, and pulled Brian's shirt over his head.

"Isn't it in the medicine cabinet?"

Georgia held the receiver to her ear while bending down to suck on one of Brian's nipples.

"Check the bedside stand."

A second later she spoke with alarm.

"I did not bring it with me. Why would I do that?"

She was unbuckling his belt when she screamed into the phone, "Don't call me again. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."

Brian was on his hands and knees, pulling her panties down, when he heard her continue the conversation.

"He fucked me in my childhood bed, Curtis. The house is filthy, and I was lying in an inch of dust, but I didn't care. It was hot and we sweat like pigs. I was living a teenage fantasy and it was so good. He's eating my pussy right now and Curtis, he's going to fuck me again and this time it won't be a fantasy."

Brian looked up, horrified by what she was telling her husband. She smiled down at him, before replacing the receiver in its cradle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.