Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As sorry as I was to see Billy off, as sorry as I was not to be going back to Virginia, I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving at Nikki's. It was highly unlikely that I was going to sleep with both Nikki and Missy again but the idea made the sex between Nikki and I for those short three days unbelievably hot.

Thanksgiving morning, I logged into Reedville Baptist's website. They hadn't turned on the webcam yet so I called my cousin James and he got one of the Deacons to work on it. The Right Reverend James Johnson III. I remembered the guy I knew back when who avoid Sunday service like the plague and hung out with the goth kids. Now he gave a damn fine sermon. Afterward, I spent some time chatting with some of the other on-line attendees then I got in the kitchen and made the fish cakes I promised.

I got to the house — dressed in a suit just like I would have at home — around noon. No one answered the door. I yell out and knocked on the door until I felt like an idiot. Then, I wandered around to see if anyone was in the backyard.

There was — inside an enclosed porch, sunbathing. A girl. Older than Missy, younger than Nikki, with a figure between them as well a little on the plump side but not so much that I was about to tell her to get dressed. She was stark naked except for the blue cord of her headphones. The glass must have been pretty thick to fend off the chill because it definitely wasn't tanning weather. She shifted, arching her back. I watched her chest rise a fall. I watched her legs shift and briefly expose her completely shaved pus. I wanted to reach out and stroke her skin. It wasn't just that she was nude. It was the unavailability. She was taunting me without even trying. I could feel the seam of my pants rubbing against my dick roughly and realized that my hand needed to move away from my crotch. Then her eyes opened. She saw me and for a moment was frozen with shock. I couldn't stop the smile that crossed my face.

Behind me, around front, I heard a car engine. Then Nikki called my name. I looked away from the window. When I looked back, she was gone. I hurried out to the front door.

Nikki was surprised to see me dressed up. She and her mother were both wearing jeans. "Momma wouldn't let me at the table if I ain't dressed right. Figure I oughta do the same here. Ms. Palmer." I took her mother's hand and lightly kissed her fingertips. "You're looking lovely. Thank you fo' havin' me ova."

"A southern gentleman." She sigh. "Oh, gives me the vapors!" she fairly giggled.

"Mom!" Nikki took my hand back. "Get your own." She gave me a squeeze and a light kiss. "Well if you're going to run around like that all day, I'm going to dress up too."

"I think it would be nice if we all did." Ms. Palmer said thoughtfully. "Go tell your sisters."

"Oh, no, really. I ain't tryin' ta put ya'll out..."

"You're not. We should make it an occasion." She waved Nikki out of the room. "Ok, so where are they?"

I wasn't sure what she meant for a moment then realized I left the tray in the car. "Fish cakes. Be right back."

When I came back in, a tall, dark-haired woman in jeans and a plaid shirt was standing in the kitchen picking the crunchy bits off the macaroni and cheese. "Well, this is all I have with me, so I'm not changing even if we have company." She looked like a pretty ranch hand — but one who can do the work not just the owner's daughter.

"Don't mind me." I said, surprising both of them, "I told her don't make me a big deal."

"You're not." The tall woman said. "So how's the office?" She turned back to Ms. Palmer like I had left the room.

Why is it so damn attractive when they play hard to get?

I reminded myself that I was supposed to be dating Nikki and busied myself with finding space in the fridge for the fish. A couple minutes later, Nikki flounce in wearing something very pretty and flowery and sweet. She had pulled her hair up into a loose bun with little ringlet curls by her face.

"So how do I look?"

"Damn near angelic." I smiled and turned her around. "Like somethin' sweet." I kissed her cheek. "Dessert." I whispered in her ear.

"Lex!" she blushed and punched my shoulder.

"Children." Ms. Palmer teased. "Bea, this is Nikki's new beau, Lex. Lex, my eldest, Bea."

"Beatrice." Bea said with a sideways look at her mother. Nikki rolled her eyes.

I took the hint. "Pleasure to meet you, Beatrice." She looked a little surprised but only slightly.

"I'm sure." She turned back to her mother. "I'm going to start digging out the Christmas stuff. You always wait until you're ready to start and then we spend half the day looking for stuff."

"Oh, wait til after dinner at least. Besides, those boxes are heavy."

"I can help with that." I offered.

"You'll get your suit dirty. The storage shed's a mess."

"I don't mind." I leered at Nikki. "I like gettin' dirty."

"Lex!" I kissed her nose. "Well at least put on one of my t-shirts."

"One uh yours?" I laughed. "Here. Just hang mah jacket." I gave her the jacket and tie." I caught Ms. Palmer's lingering look before she turned back to the stove. If Beatrice was impressed by my physique, I missed it. "Lead on, Ms. Beatrice. I'm all yours."

She definitely wasn't impressed. As she led the way out the back of the house, I saw the deck where my nymph had been sunbathing. Missy was coming out of it complaining about missing shoes. I pinched her arm hard. "Hey Brat." I teased.

"Hey Lex." Her tone changed and went a little dreamy. I've never inspired girls to have crushes before but I guess there's a first time for every thing. She followed us. "Where you going?"

"Shed." Beatrice said.

"I'll help." Missy took my hand, which was creepy as all hell in light of the way I damn near choked her.

"No." Beatrice snapped. "Go set the table. If Mom wants to dress up, she'll probably want to use the good china."

"I can help if I want." Missy tried to snap back but Beatrice was no joke. They stared at each other for a minute then Missy backed down and headed for the kitchen. She muttered something under her breath but I missed it.

Beatrice took me out to the shed and closed the door behind me. "So, you're Nikki's latest."

"This where I get the speech about hurt my sister an' I'll hurt you?"

"No, I'll see if you last the month before I do that. This is the 'what the hell did you do to Missy' interrogation."

I opened my mouth and closed it. "Um." My throat was suddenly dry. "Missy."

"Missy talks too much. And when she has something she can't tell anyone else, she tells me." Beatrice poked my chest sharply. "So she told me that you think you can treat her like trash."

"I don't think..."

"Shut up." She shoved me and I let myself be shoved. "She's just a little girl, you asshole."

"I'm sorry." I sank to the floor. If all Beatrice did was beat my ass, it still wouldn't be enough for what I did. "I'll turn myself in."

"Oh no. You're not getting off that light." She picked up a long thin piece of wood — one of those paint stirs. "You like to give it rough. Let's see if you can take it rough. Take off that shirt."

I stared at her for a minute. "What?" Porn movies start this way, not reality. I tried to figure out if I was dreaming. Then the wood cracked against the back of my neck. Slowly, I took off my shirt. If it was a dream, I may as well enjoy it.

If this was reality...

The wood cracked against my shoulder blades and I hissed. "Thank you, Ms. Beatrice." I groaned. The stick struck enough times that any illusions that I was dreaming were wiped clear. After each strike, I thanked her. After enough, I was thanking her and God. Then I started asking if I could cum. She said no. I nearly cried trying to hold back. It had been too long since I'd been beaten. Too long since someone hurt me like that. I did dry cum; shaking and groaning while she turned my shoulder blades hot red.

Then she stopped and sat down on one of the boxes. "Missy said you muff dive."

I panted to get my breath back. "Yes, Ms. Beatrice."

She slowly pulled down her pants. "I'd better cum or I'll tell Mom all about what you did to Missy, you pervert."

I stayed on my knees and crawled to her. My shoulders were screaming; I was going to have a hard time explaining this one in training Friday. I put my fingers on her thighs but she plucked them. I moved my hands behind my back and let her grab a hand full of my hair and pull my face to her cunt. I ate her like her pussy was my last meal. I heard a growling sound and realized it was me. She never made a sound that I heard. When she came, though, I felt her pussy pulsing around my tongue.

She pulled my hair to get me off her and tiled my head back as far as possible. "If you ever touch my sister again, I will make you wish you had never been born, you scum. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Ms. Beatrice." I croaked.

She let me go and stood up. She pulled up her pants and gestured to a bunch of boxes. "Put all these in the living room then clean your face. I don't want Nikki to know what a shit you are."

"Yes, Ms. Beatrice." She left and I tried to pull myself together. I wasn't sure if I had just been punished or rewarded. I left my shirt off to move the boxes — there was no sense in getting it dust covered if I already had it off. The boxes were heavy; my shoulder and arm muscles were aching by the time I finished. Plus, I broke a sweat.

I paused at the kitchen door. Ms. Palmer had had time to change clothes. She was looking utterly fuck-able but conservatively hot in a lavender suit that fit like something Marilyn Monroe wore in Some Like It Hot. There was also a new girl in the kitchen; my nymph had gotten dressed. Four sets of eyes lusted at me. Maybe I imagined it. "I don't s'pose I got time ta shower before dinner?"

"Of course." Ms. Palmer recovered gracefully. "I told you that should have waited until after we ate. Oh my Goodness! Look at your back!"

I glanced at Beatrice; she looked away with a fairly evil smile. "I scraped it pretty good on somethin'."

Ms. Palmer fussed over me as did Nikki and they both showed me to the bathroom. Nikki brought in towels and kissed my cheek. "Ugh! You stink."

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"So clean up and smell good." She batted her eyes and I got a good tail swat on her before she slipped out of the door.

I rushed through a shower, re-dressed and borrowed some mouthwash. Downstairs, five women were arrayed in the living room. One bitch, one dog, one puppy. I couldn't wait to find out what the other two were like. "Ladies." I greeted the room. "Sorry 'bout the wait."

Nikki popped up and took my arm. "Now you look presentable. I think you know everyone. Missy and Bea, my mom..."

"Brenda." Ms. Palmer offered. "Ms. Palmer makes me sound old."

"My Uncle say anything good gets better with time."

"I have got to meet this Uncle." She smiled. "I don't think you've meet Lyn yet, have you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.