Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I went home. The lights were out meaning I'd missed yet another chance to talk to Billy. I was fuming about Nikki being a spoiled bitch as I turned on the living room light to discover Billy and one of the Cardinal Cheerleaders making out on the couch. If I'd been paying attention, I might have noticed the Quiet Storm playing on the radio and the candlelight.

"Alex!" Billy snapped as the girl tried to hide her impressively large tits in his chest.

I turned out the light. "Dude! My bad, totally. I am not even here." I sped to my room but paused at the hallway, "Dude?"

"What!"

"Righteous." I went back to my room and put on headphones and tunes of my own in hopes of not being a total pervert and listening in on them. That didn't stop me from imagining that thick cock slamming into that tight wet pussy. After five minutes, I took off the headphones and cracked the door. It was damn quiet but I could hear faint sounds — sighs, kisses, zippers. I found myself creeping into the hall to hear better. There was some whispering. Then they both groaned. I grabbed my dick and stroked slowly as I listened to the couch springs squeak. I made a mental note that we needed a new couch. She started panting louder. Then, everything stopped. I froze and hoped that I could get back to my room if they were about to head to his. Then the rhythmic squeak started again and after a minute, my hand started again too. Finally, I couldn't resist any more and peeked around the entranceway.

I could only see the back half of Billy moving up and down. His shoulder and back muscles were flexing in time with the squeak and she was beginning to grunt with every downward thrust. Billy looked like he was angry about something. I realized that it was probably the same look he had when he damn near pushed me on the floor. I had to clinch my jaw to keep from groaning myself. I kept myself on edge until I heard her hit it. Loud. Even with my door closed, I'd have heard her. Billy didn't stop. I had to squeeze hard to keep from shooting off when she started calling his name. They changed positions a couple more times and she woke the neighbors a couple more times. I had been silently begging Billy to cum for a while when she finally started doing in aloud.

She came again loudly and I fought to hold back. Instead, I dry came — which hadn't happened in so long I thought I couldn't do it any more. I grit my teeth and about give myself a friction burn jacking off. I know I groaned out loud but nothing stopped in the other room so I assumed that they didn't hear me. Billy kept banging her, hard. I got my breath back and tried to stay on edge. I wanted to cum when he did. He was still showing no signs of bustin' his nut anytime soon. She actually began sounding annoyed. I've never taken so long it annoyed her. God damn, bro, I thought, give it uh rest!

I saw his head dip down and she groaned. I imagined his lips sucking those big thick, taut nipples and that broke me. I shot off like a geyser and could not stop the groan of relief. A few seconds later, Billy finally hit it and growled like a bear as he did. They lay there kissing and panting and I snuck back to my room to clean up and pretend I was never going to do that again.

The next morning, she was nowhere to be found. Billy was drinking coffee in the living room.

"Dude, I am so sorry 'bout walkin' in like that. We have got ta get some signal..."

"We should have been in my room." He sipped the coffee. "Then you wouldn't have been spying."

I winced. "Was I too loud?" He pointed to the wall behind me. I looked to see the large mirror that made the place look larger and brighter than it was. It reflected the image from the window. "Yeah?"

"It was night."

I thought about it for a minute. Then realized it. "My reflection in the window, in the mirror. Got it." I shrugged. "Dude. Ima pervert. I have no defense, here. I totally invaded yo' privacy. I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "It's all good. Vivian didn't see you."

"Vivian! I knew she look kinda familiar. You totally bagged uh babe!"

"We're going out again Thursday."

"Hey! We can double." Maybe.

He nodded. I started to bring up Nikki again but stopped. "I'll do breakfast. Eggs cool?"

"Cool."

Billy was very low key for the next couple of days. I tried to stay on my best behavior. Nikki did not call.

Thursday, I made a point of not calling the Box to see if I had a guest there. As the other guys were going through their various rituals and pre-game superstitions, I found a quiet corner, and knelt down. God, I thought, I only need two things today. An interception an' a girl who wants to see it. Gimme that, an' I'll be uh happy man.

I tried to convince both me and God that it was Nikki not Ame I wanted.

My night started right when — thanks to a pulled groin for one of the other guys — I was put on the starting line for the night. We lost the coin toss and started on defense.

Six minutes into the game, I got my first interception. I only ran it for three yards but less than five minutes later, we were on the board with 7. I snagged another ball just before the end of the third quarter. After that one, forty guys fell on me so I actual lost a couple yards and stood up dizzy. But I stood up to a crowd chanting "Big Mac! Big Mac!" I swear I almost blew listening to that. I got the team to sign both balls.

We won 17 to 10. I would have been MVP if Billy hadn't managed to tie the team record of 214 yards in a game. After the game, before the crush of reporters, the Doctor and the DC gave me a once over to make sure I wasn't hiding any injuries. I promised to stay away from women with teeth and to be in the medical office by 9:30 the next morning. By the time I got showered and changed, Billy and Vivian were waiting.

"Where's your date?" Vivian asked me.

"She, uh, she should be in the sky box." I took a deep breath and lead the way up. I had made a point of not checking my cell phone but as we rode the elevator up, I was becoming more and more certain that Nikki would not be there. When we got to the security desk, I almost didn't go in.

But Billy gave me a kind of odd smile. "Hey, no pain, no gain."

I shrugged. Then I went through the gate and down to the box dedicated to player's guests.

A few wives were still milling around. Then Roy popped up from the buffet.

"Lex! Hell of a game! Did you see that Raymond run? Tony Dorsett! I swear he's another Dorsett. I knew him too, y'know..."

I cut him off, "Roy, actually, this is Bill Raymond. Bill, this is Roy." They shook hands. "He manages the restaurant where Nikki works." Roy was just as thrilled to meet Billy as he was to meet me. I let Roy talk Billy's ear off as I wandered over to the window to see if I could see the 50 from there. I couldn't remember if the other seats were on the home side or the visitor side. It didn't matter, I couldn't remember what row they were in and wouldn't have been able to tell if she was down there or not. I turned around, dejectedly.

And crashed into her.

"Gottcha." She said. I held her face and kissed her.

When I finally let her up for air, she handed me an envelope. "These are for next weekend. Not today. You almost caused a fist fight."

"I did?"

"Yeah. But it's all good now."

"That's good." The moment was better than winning the game, the crowd cheering and both interceptions combined. I kissed her again. I wouldn't have stopped if someone hadn't cleared their throat loudly behind me.

I looked around to see Billy looking at his watch and tapping his foot. "What, we holdin' you up?"

"Big Mac, it's grub time."

"Yeah, I could eat uh little sum'thin' sum'thin'." I gave Nikki a squeeze.

Roy coughed. "Well, I guess it's time for me to head out. Lex, I can't thank you enough for the tickets. From now on, your table, staff discount."

When he left Nikki burst into laughter. "The staff discount is $5 off."

I laughed so hard I had to kiss her again. Billy bat me in the head and that got me off her long enough for the four of us to get to the parking lot and decide where to go.

We went to a place Vivian knew. I rode with Billy because Nikki said she didn't trust my hands. I sat in the passenger seat and grinned.

"You really didn't think she'd show up."

"I ain't had uh chance to tell you 'bout her an' my last conversation." I shook my head. "I really didn't think she was gonna show."

Viv picked an upper-end Thai fusion place. The menu was mostly noveau shit but there were a few traditional items tucked away on the back page. The staff were mostly Thai and our waitress must have been all of 18. I smiled at her as I ordered in Thai and told her "La? we?n tu?a-li?-so?ng cho?o lom pi?t."

She smiled shyly and giggled. "You are allergic?"

"Yeah." I switched back to English. "What I say?"

"Puffy." She held her breath and puffed out her cheeks and I laughed.

"Right. Puffy. So what's the right way?" She told me and it sounded familiar which it should have. I told her — in Thai — she was a very good teacher and a hot chick. She blushed and giggled all the way back to the kitchen. I sipped my water and realized that everyone at the table was staring at me. "What?"

"You speak Thai?" Nikki asked.

"Well, not well." I said. They all continued to stare. "What?" I shrugged. "I spent a summer touring Asia. I'm allergic ta peanuts. Had ta learn enough uh the local languages ta get from bein' poisoned. No peanuts. Where the dock at. You got uh condom."

"Lex!" Nikki

"What? It's true. We on uh cruise almost two months. I had ta learn to find condoms in Thai, Mandarin, Polynesian..." They laughed as I told them about the cruise Peter, Beth and I took in high school. It took over most of the dinner conversation. Viv and Billy seem really into each other. Nikki seemed really into me. Best meal I'd had in weeks; I have no idea what I ate I just know I ate it with Nikki.

Afterwards, Viv wanted to go dancing, so we headed over to Billy and my favorite club — an R&B club downtown. Peter an' me used to frequent a black clubs around DC. He dated black girls, I liked good music. The first couple times Billy and me went there, I was one of maybe four vanilla chips in a sea of chocolate. I stood out like a sore thumb and nearly got in a couple fights because guys thought I was getting a little to friendly with the wrong women. After a while, the regulars got used to me, I let the women come get me and I went totally submissive in every encounter. The result was that I got to dance with some of the freakiest, hottest sisters I have ever seen and I played sub to some of the biggest, bad-est, brothers in the state. Usually, by the time we got home, I was dripping if I didn't fuck somebody at the club. Or get fucked — a surprising number of black men were on the 'down low'.

Nikki, on the other hand, looked completely out of her element. That ass and those tits generated a lot of attention and I got off on watching the guys watch her go by.

"Why are they staring?" She complained after we found a table. It wasn't hard — damn near the whole rest of the club was dancing. "What, am I the first white girl to come in here?"

"You got uh fat ass fo' uh white girl." She glared at me. "Hey, what you think caught my attention?" She decided I was joking and rolled her eyes.

A couple guys I hadn't seen for a while saw me and stopped by to talk. One of them asked Nikki to dance. She said she was with me; I said "It's cool." And went back to the conversation. It was a while before I looked for Nikki again.

When I found her, she was freakin' between two of the biggest — and I happened to know, best hung — guys in the place. From where I was standing, she looked like she was getting DP'd on the dance floor. It was amazingly hot. Instead of being jealous, I popped a few stitches in my dress pants. I watched her for a few minutes. She couldn't have looked sexier if it were a film staring Ron Jeremy.

Then she looked up and saw me. She extricated herself from the guys and came over to me. "Can we go now?" she huffed.

"Yeah." I finally got a good look at her face and saw the stress. "What up?"

"I just don't like all this ... touching."

"Who?"

She looked at me and did a double take. "Oh relax, no one raped me. I just ... they're a little too familiar."

"Who?" she shrugged then nodded toward the two she was dancing with. "Be cool uh sec."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.