Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I walked in, I saw her immediately — bent over to take an order. Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout, I thought, waved at the hostess and walked up behind her. She had a full gallon of ass squeezed into a half-gallon skirt. I could have stared at it for the rest of the night. It was not quite short enough to reveal her panties. Her tits were practically on display. Her hair was twisted in a loose bun that was slipping. I almost reached out and untied it.

The couple at the table looked confused until they apparently figured out what I wanted. The waitress, however, didn't notice me and turned right into me with a startled yelp.

I held her tightly, enjoying the stolen cheap trill of her tits against my chest. "Gotcha." I said grinning.

"Oh." She looked a little flustered. "You."

"Yeah." I grinned. "Me." I did not let go.

"You need something?" She asked.

"Definitely."

"Is it on the menu?"

I imagined spreading her on one of the tables and putting the menu beneath her. "It could be."

"Well, then, CeCe will show you to a table and you can order it."

I grinned at her for another minute. "You really gonna make me work fo' this, ain't you."

She looked outraged. I let her go and walked back to the hostess stand. "Table fo' one. Non smokin'. In her section," I said pointing to the waitress I just let go of, "I'll wait if I have ta."

The hostess didn't even pause. She crossed a table off the chart, grabbed a menu and walked me over to an empty table. Nikki. My waitress' nametag said 'Nikki'. I winked at her as I walked by. Oh yeah: I knew a little girl named Nikki/I guess you could say she was a sex fiend/...

It was a few minutes before she came over to me. I noticed that her hair and makeup had been touched up. "Alright. What do you want?"

"First you never call and then you treat me like that?" I frowned. "I'm even playin' injured this week."

"That's your problem."

I grinned and looked back at the menu. "When's the last time yo' fish saw water?"

"Excuse me?"

"You got southern fried fish. How fresh's it?" She shrugged and I took that as an answer. "Lemme have the steak, medium." I ordered and watched her ass sway back to the kitchen.

Five minutes later, she was back with my salad. "Do you have a picture?"

"What?"

"Do you have a picture?"

"Of what?"

She sighed, exasperated. "Roy collects sports autographs." She waved around the room and I realized that the walls did have a lot of pictures of athletes. Some were the like the publicity shots I had left on my bookshelf at the condo and never looked at twice. Most were candid shots of some fat bald guy shaking hands. "Do you have a picture?"

It was the first time anyone ever asked for my autograph off the field. I smiled for real. "No. I mean, not with me. I could bring one back." This is so cool, I kept thinking.

"I'll see what he says."

A few minutes later, Roy himself appeared with a camera and a couple other staff members. We took a picture of me shaking hands with Roy and my free arm around Nikki's waist. I promised to come back and sign it. After that, a couple kids at another table came and asked who I was and would I sign a napkin for them. Soon, my steak was getting cold and I was on the floor teaching some kids the right way to block a runner. I shook hands with a few Dads. I collected phone numbers from a few Moms. By the time I sat down to actually eat, my food was cold, the place was half-empty and my foot was throbbing a bit.

I took a pill and propped the foot on the empty chair.

"Does this look like your house?" Nikki said when she passed by.

"Aw, have uh heart."

She gave my foot a good, hard swat, which sent a sharp bolt of pain up my leg. Not bad but enough to get my attention all over.

When she passed by again, I swatted her ass. "Hey! You need to learn to keep your hands on the ball."

We kept this kind of behavior up for another hour. Then she dropped the bill on my table. "I gotta cash out. We're closing soon." I gave her my card and when I got the receipt stiffed her on the tip. As I was leaving, she was outside by the door — hair down, apron off. "You are a piece of work, you know that?"

"Sorry 'bout that. See, all my cash at home."

"So?"

"I only tip in cash."

She rolled her eyes. "So if I want a tip, I have to go home with you."

"I guess I could manage ta bring it by tomorrow."

"But you'd rather I went home with you now."

"Would be uh mite more convenient."

"Just a tip."

I put my hands up. "Just what you want. All you want uh tip, that's all you get."

She rolled her eyes again. "Such a liar." She turned and yelled. "CeCe?"

"Yeah?" the hostess yelled back from her cigarette.

"I'm going with him. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

She pulled out her keys. "I'll follow you."

The lights were out at my place meaning that Billy was already in bed or never made it home. I got out of my car and opened her car door for her. "Well lookie here." I pulled a twenty out of my pocket. "Guess I had some cash after all." I put it on her dashboard. "Sorry ta drag you all the way out here. I guess you can go on home, you want."

"Oh I can?"

"No strings attached. And I'll see you when I come sign Roy's picture." I tried to look thoughtful. "Or, you could come up an' get one for him now. If my roommate home, I'll bet he'd sign one too."

"Oh so I'm here for the picture now."

"You here fo' whatever you wanna be here fo'." I looked at her steadily. "I know why I want you here but I ain't inta games. You come an' go as you please."

She looked at me just as levelly. Then she stood up. "Let's hope your roommate's home."

I offered a drink, she accepted. I offered to cook her a light snack, she accepted. I found the photos — mine and Billy's. He even had his pre-signed. She asked about every family photo on the mantle. She would have made me play if I had my guitar there. She grinned at every opportunity to stall the inevitable trip down the hall to my room and made me work for it. Finally, she asked for a tour of the place.

"It ain't all that big. You seen the livin' room, dinin' and kitchen." I pursed my lips. "Only thing left is the bedrooms. How close uh look you plan on takin'?"

"A detailed study." She said moving closer to me finally.

"Oh, it's uh mess back there. You sure you don't want me ta clean it up some."

"I like it messy." She kissed me.

She wasn't Ame.

But she would do.

I led her back to my room and peeled her out of that skirt. Her thong went with it. A gentle nudge got her on her knees in front of me. She pretended to bite me through my pants. "You gonna play rough, you gonna have ta bite harder-n that." I whispered.

I did not expect her to actually bite down.

Even through the pants, I could feel her teeth on my nuts. "Oh fuck, girl. What you tryin' ta do?"

"You want me to stop?"

"Hell no."

She bit me everywhere. Little bites along my sides and arms. She made a meal out of my dick and balls. When I got close, I stopped her. "Oh. Oh God. You want me ta cum now, you want me ta wait uh while?"

"Wait." She whispered then bit the inside of my thigh.

"Oh Christ." I moaned. She worked her way back up me and sat on me. She was naked; I didn't remember her striping but then I didn't actually remember my clothes coming off either. She rubbed her wet pussy against my sore dick. I reached up and squeezed those luscious tits as they bounced in front of me. "Come down here."

She leaned down but not to let me get a mouthful. Instead, she licked my nipple. Then she took it gently between her teeth. I groaned. She bit harder. I groaned louder. She lifted her hips and pushed my dick into her tight pussy. I grit my teeth. What was it about pain and pleasure mixed that got me off so hard, so fast?

She rocked back and forth tugging my dick with her slit and my nipples with her teeth. "Oh shit, girl, you killing me!" I didn't want to shout it but I was having a hard time controlling any part of my body. "Can I cum now, please, Mistress?"

She stopped moving and looked at me. "Mistress?"

I hadn't realized I'd called her that. It took me a moment to realize that I wasn't sure what else to call her; at the time, I wasn't sure what her name was. "Please. I'll call you anything just stop. Don't stop. I can't take it. It's so good."

She squeezed my nipples hard with her fingers. "You like it when I do this?" I couldn't actually answer as I was in the middle of a dry orgasm. Atom bombs of pleasure went off throughout my whole body but my dick remained hard as shit. I felt her pussy clinch around me and I grabbed her hips and ground her pussy into me. "Oh fuck." She moaned as her orgasm made her limp.

We both lay there panting. When I had the breath to speak. "How 'bout I fuck the hell outta you then you let me suck that sweet cunt clean?" She moaned and shivered and I took that as a yes.

I rolled her over onto her back and pushed her knees back toward her chest. Then I started with slow full-length strokes. Every time I caught myself picking up speed, I slowed myself down. I wanted her to remember this. I wanted her to call me next time. I wanted Ame to ask me to fuck her hard. I paused to wipe the sweat from my brow and realized that her screaming must have woke Billy by now. I promised myself that I'd make it up to him. Then I picked up the pace. Soon, I couldn't have slowed down if I wanted to. I held on until I felt her muscles spasm then I let myself go.

I collapsed on top of her and let her legs go. I kissed her shoulders and neck. "Oh fuck. Ame. Fuck." I couldn't catch my breath.

She was panting too. "Hey, umm, Lex. Did you mean it when you said you'd lick me?"

"Oh fuck yeah." I was tired but not too tired for that. I crawled to between her legs and paused. "Hey, roommate's tryin' ta sleep. You feel like makin' noise, use the pillow, right?"

"Let's see if we get that far." she said coyly.

Jizz-coated pussy. It looks vile. It tastes nasty. I could have stayed there all week. The slightest touch on her clit made her shake uncontrollably. The taste of her jizz washed out the taste of mine in short order. After that, I was just a matter of how often I could make her cum.

Finally, she sat up and pulled away from me. "Stop. Please. I'm sore."

"Ima be sore uh week." I said moving to stretch out next to her. "I ain't got uh lick uh sleep t'night."

"Oh God!" she collapsed next to me. "That was amazing." She looked at me. "But if you call me 'Amy' again, I will rip something off of you."

I chuckled. "Funny. That's just what she'd'uh said too." I pulled her into the crook of my arm. "You kin tell me yo' name uhgin inuh mornin'." I don't recall falling asleep.

I woke the next morning to an empty bed and the smell of bacon frying. I found my jockey's and made my way to the kitchen. They only thing on me that didn't hurt was my injured foot.

Billy was at the kitchen table, dressed and drinking coffee. The girl was wearing one of my jerseys and cooking. Both of them looked up when I said morning. Billy frowned.

"Oh my God!" she damn near freaked and forgot she was holding a hot frying pan. Billy grabbed the pan before she swung it into one of us and she examined the damage on my chest. I looked down; there were little teeth-shaped bruises all over me. I couldn't help grinning. "Oh, Lex, I'm sorry I..."

"Hey," I stopped her apology and tilted her face up to mine. "I like knowin' where my woman's been."

"Jesus." Billy nearly spat. He put the pan down and left the room. I let him go promising myself that I would make it right with him today.

In the meantime, the girl was biting her lip and looking damn cute. "Your woman?"

"Least 'til someone better come along." She was torn between shock and laughter. "Or 'til you get tired uh bitin' me. That cool with you?"

"I don't know." She finally said, pulling away from me. "I may be someone else's woman already."

"So why you wearin' my shirt, then 'steada goin' home an' makin' it up ta him?"

"Maybe I don't want to."

"Maybe you uh lie." I pulled up behind her and lifted the back of the jersey; the thong was nowhere to be seen. "Mmh. Mmh, mmh. Make me hungry just lookin' at it."

"Quit." She tried to brush my hand away. We damn near burned the eggs because we were playing more than cooking.

I called Billy when the food was ready. He came in, fixed a plate, gave me a reminder that we had to leave in two hours, and went back to his room. Be cool, dude, I thought, just be cool.

"Does he not like me?" she asked.

"I think he just pissed 'cause we kept him up all night."

"Oh. Should I apologize?"

"Nah. I'll talk to him on our way in. What you doin' tonight?"

"Uh, working."

"Can you get out of it?"

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Wanted ta take you to dinner. Some place with good food."

"Hey!" she punched my arm. "We serve good food."

"Yeah? I musta ordered the wrong thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.