Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We got back to the condo with little conversation but less tension that the ride to the airport. But Denise's comments kept weighing on me. Not only because of her negative response but because of the hard-on I kept getting at the idea of boning Billy.

We had a couple hours before we had to get to the field and I had to ask.

I went to Bill's room and leaned on the doorframe. "She wanted to know if you datin' anyone." I said without warning.

He looked up from his e-mail. "Who did?"

"Yo' Mom. She asked if you datin'. 'Cause, she said, folks back home got questions 'bout you."

He turned back to his computer. "So?" He typed for a moment then stopped. "What did you tell her?"

I came in the room and sat on the bed behind him. I couldn't see his face, he couldn't see mine. "I told her I ain't think you gay. Of course, I lied. Once she said it, I knew you was."

He started typing again. "Get out of my room."

"I known enough gay guys. I shoudda seen it ma'self but I wasn't paying attention." For a moment, the only sound was Billy pounding the keys way too hard. "Known in the biblical sense."

"So, what," he asked after a minute, "you sleep with men too?"

"Yeah."

"So you just love everything? Men, women? Dogs, cats, sheep?"

"Ain't never been with uh sheep." He stopped typing for a moment. "Joke, dude. I ain't like nothin' with four legs." The typing resumed. "But I am bi."

"How? When do you have time between women?"

I smiled. "Not every girl I brought home uh girl."

The computer squawked as Billy hit several keys at once. "Why would you tell me this? Get out of my room." He tried to keep typing but I could hear him making errors and jabbing the backspace to retype. "Get out." He hissed again.

It would be so easy to seduce him, I thought. I stood up behind him, close, and put my fingers on his shoulders.

"I said get out." I could feel his neck and shoulders tense up. "I don't need to hear anymore from you."

I stroked his neck, softly at first, then with more pressure, massaging and caressing. "I'm tellin' you this 'cause I think you should know." I said softly. "'Cause I want you to know the truth 'bout me an' I trust you won't out me." I leaned down, kissed his neck and felt him shiver. "Just like I won't out you."

He tried to keep typing. "I'm not gay."

"Neither am I." I said moving my lips across his back and over the other shoulder. "I just like fuckin' men."

"I'm NOT gay." He said again.

"So stop me." I nuzzled behind his ear. "Tell me this doesn't feel good an' you want me ta stop..."

" ... it doesn't..." he whispered

" ... an' I'll go back to my room an' not kiss you, stroke you..."

He moaned softly.

" ... not let you slid that big black cock up my tight white ass over and over and over and..."

He grabbed the back of my head hard and pulled my mouth to his. I landed on his keyboard and the computer blared until he pushed it out from under me.

"I wanted you so bad." He whispered when our lips parted to pull my shirt over my head. Our hands were busy unbuttoning his shirt. "Those girls were driving me crazy. I'd hear them and wish it were me."

I maneuvered him until we fell on the bed. "I wann'd you worse. I keep seeing you in the locker room."

"How many of those girls were girls?" He asked as my pants came down.

"Most of 'em." I gasped as his mouth slid up my shaft. "Oh Christ!"

Suddenly, he pulled back. "You not shitting me, are you? This isn't some kind of set up?"

I grinned and pulled him up. I kissed him deeply. "Uh fag I know once told me, you tongue kiss uh guy you either uh fag or bi." I let my tongue explore his mouth again. "Then I let him stick his 12-inch dick down my throat." I pushed Billy flat and went down on him, letting my tongue wrap around his balls and dart back toward his asshole. He was big, fully erect. Not the biggest I'd seen but big enough to hurt me. I sucked the head and part of the shaft because that's all I could fit in my mouth without choking.

"Oh yeah, suck that." He groaned.

I couldn't remember the last time I wanted a guy to cum like this. I paused blowing him, "Top or bottom."

"Oh!" He gasped. "Uh, I don't have any ... uh, bottom."

"You sure?" I rubbed his pre-cum across my cheeks. "I love getting' boned. The bigger the better."

"I don't have any K-Y."

"I don't need any." I teased my fingers along his backdoor. "I love bein' split."

"Uh," He panted of a moment. "Ok."

I stretched out beside him and pulled him on top of me. He spread my legs, lifted my hips and pushed in. We both gasped. "Oh Jesus fuckin' Christ!" I shouted. He started to pull out but I stopped him. "Please, God, don't stop! Deeper! Fuck me!"

"I got more." He hissed.

"Gimme!" he shoved another two inches and I felt something tear. "Oh baby! More!" He pulled back then pushed in again deeper. I thought I was going to cry. It hurt so much but felt so good. I had almost forgotten how much I loved this. "Hurt me, Billy, hurt me." He pulled back and shoved in up to his balls and I blew jizz all over both of our chests.

I was hard again before he could finish the next stroke. Maybe five strokes later he came, deep inside me. He landed on my chest, panting and sweating and I let him lay there, crushing the wind out of me but not wanting to move.

I could just see the glow of his clock over his shoulder and was debating returning the favor since I was still rock hard when the significance of time hit me. "Dude, what time we got ta be at practice?"

"10:30. Why?" Then he answered his own question by looking at the clock and nearly jumping through his skin. "Oh, shit! We are going be so late!"

I grabbed him and kissed him hard. "So worth it."

We both got cleaned up and re-dressed. We took my car because I drive faster and got there only a couple minutes late. We — and the rest of the team — watched tapes, got chewed out, then split into sub-groups and run up and down the field for a few hours. I may have been sore when we arrived but we were both sore by the time we got back in my car.

"Dinner or home?" I asked him.

"Home." He reclined the seat. "I pulled a damn muscle."

I couldn't help it. "When — before or during?"

"Before or during what?"

"During practice or before it?"

He up-righted the seat. "Nothing happened before practice."

"Dude." I did a double take. "Dude, you are shittin' me? Nothin'? Dude, that was the best fuck since I got here. Nothin' happened?"

"Don't say that."

"Don't say what?"

"What you said."

"What did I say?" I was tempted to pull Peter's trick and stop the car but in highway traffic, that would not be good for the car.

"You know."

"No. I don't know. What I say Billy? Huh? I say you FUCK me? I say you FUCK me good?"

"Don't say that!"

"What's wrong, Billy? You may not wanna tell yo' Momma you uh fag but you best tell the man you fuckin'."

"I'm not a fag!" He lunged at me and the car swerved. Horns blared around us and for a minute, I lost track of traffic. I pushed him off me and got the car straight.

"Jesus Christ! Dude! Get uh fuckin' grip!" My heart was racing and I took the nearest exit ramp. I drove — with one eye on Billy — until I came to a restaurant with a bar. I pulled him out of the car and we found a table in the back and a couple beers.

He looked beaten. Like that lunge took all the strength he had left. We sat for a while in silence. It occurred to me that he was wasn't likely to say anything. There didn't actually seem like there was much to say.

"Do you like women at all?" I asked quietly.

He shook his head.

I finished one beer and waved the waitress over to order another. "Hey," I looked at the name tagged to an ample chest, "Nikki, if I asked for your number would I get it?"

She gave me an appraising look. "You might. You'll just have to ask and see, won't you?" She switched her ass as she walked off.

I looked at Billy. "She do anything fo' you?" She did a lot for me. Big tits, big ass, that kind of golden color white girls who tan all the time get. The song "Darlin' Nikki" came to mind.

He shrugged then glared at me. "What do you want me to say here?"

"I want you ta say you wanna fuck Nikki. Or you wanna fuck me. Or you like me and you wanna fuck her an' me." He grabbed the beer and downed about half of it. "Just admit who you are an' get ova it." I saw his jaw clamp shut but I didn't say anything until Nikki put the drinks down. I wrote my cell on a napkin. "Figured I'd save my ego, in case you say no."

I watched her walk away again.

"Why do you do that?" Billy asked. "You just an ass?"

"What, flirt? Yeah, I guess I'm uh dick."

"Me, my mother, Connie, the waitress, God knows who else! Does it even occur to you that you might hurt people in the process?"

I sat back and looked at him. I drank my beer. "What are you now, my conscience?" Ame, I thought. All these partners kept me from thinking about her.

"Maybe you need one."

"Ok. I need uh conscience, you need uh spine. You ready to roll out?" I finished my beer, dropped too much cash on the table and stood up.

When we got to the car, Billy took my keys. "What?"

"Four beers in thirty minutes? I'll drive."

"Dude, I'm fine."

He pushed me out of the way and I let it go. I woke up to Billy shaking me. "Hey, I am not carrying your ass up." We were home already.

I grabbed a beer as soon as I got in and realized even as I drank it that it was a bad sign. I remember following Billy into his room.

I woke again in my room, naked, wrapped around a warm, sleeping, equally naked Billy. My head was splitting. I got up, went to the john, took some aspirin and staggered back to the bed. Billy was awake by then.

"Do you remember any of last night?" He asked softly.

"Talk later." I pulled the pillow over my head. "My damn skin hurts."

"I'm I supposed to do something about that?" He asked.

I peeked out from under the pillow. "'Less you can cure uh hangova. Whatcha mean 'supposed ta'?"

"I mean this Dominant thing. Is that something I should worry about or what?"

I lifted the pillow up and sat up slowly. "This what thing?"

"I knew you were too fuck up."

"Why; what I say?"

"Too much. You shouldn't drink."

"No shit." Two drinks. Two drink maximum. Ame made me stick to that for a reason. "What did I do?"

"Nothing."

"So you took advantage of me?" I kinda liked the idea actually.

"We didn't ... do that."

"Oh." I sat up. "Ok, so what's with the Dom talk?"

"I don't know anything about it. I didn't know if that was part of my responsibilities."

I searched my memories to see if any of last night was there. I only vaguely remembered getting home. "I asked you to be my Dom?" Billy nodded. "I told you about Peter an' The Bitch."

"You called her Ame last night."

"Bitch." I muttered. "Listen, I musta been totally wrecked last night. Ain't no need fo' you ta be Dom 'cause I ain't need uh Dom again. I'm done with that."

"I didn't want to do it in the first place." He got up. "Look, this..." he gestured at the bed, "this never happened, ok?"

I was awake enough for that. "Aw, com'on." I walked across the bed and got my arms around him. He was massive and I suddenly thought he'd make a pretty good Dominant.

Top; a pretty good Top. Peter was my Dom. Ame was my Mistress. I was never going to be able to call anyone else that.

For a moment I clung to Bill; I refused to cry because I got dumped. That was months ago. I was over it. After a minute, he put his arms around me. Men don't cry, I reminded myself. I'm over her. I'd been through a hundred girls since her. I've been through a couple dozen men. We were sitting on the bed and I wasn't entirely sure how we got there.

"Alex," He said, "Man, you got to be strong. I know it was bad but you past it. They can't hurt you now." He went on. It was comforting and disturbing at once. After a while, he stopped and we just sat there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.