Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Over the next two weeks, I worked my ass off. The Rookies are run into the ground on the practice field and then expected to smile at the media for a couple hours afterward. I look good in front of the cameras, I got a couple z-grade celebrities in the family, and a rumor got out that I was on the short list of 'keepers'. My picture winds up on the team web page a lot.

Sleeping with a couple of the reporters didn't hurt my image. One of them blew me behind the stadium like we were still in high school. Another, I ran into at a nightclub and I banged her in the bathroom. We were not in the stall so every guy who came through watched her get fucked. We managed to leave just before security came in. I kept the guys I boned much quieter — my hotel room or better yet theirs. Except for the little guy from room service who delivered a lot.

He was this submissive bottom from Boston. Red hair, freckles, maybe 5 foot even. He brought my dinner up one night just as I was getting out of the shower. I was wrapped in a towel and dripping wet. When I turn around to give him a tip he was staring at me. I had to smile. I took off the towel.

"Come here." I said softly. He crossed the room in a daze. "Suck it." I said, nibbling his ear. I hate submissive women but submissive men get me every time. Maybe it's 'cause at heart, I'm a sub. I don't know. I don't care. He could deep throat. I came fast and tipped him heavily.

"Next time, Ima bend you over." I told him. He delivered all my meals from that night on.

I caught interceptions in three of the four pre-season games. It was enough to get me a slot in the second string. Mom, Peter and Granddad flew out for the season opener against San Diego.

I introduced them to everyone — the coaches, the staff, the other players. For a couple days, my world was damn near perfect. The only thing missing was my Mistress.

Peter seemed to get it — although he didn't say anything aloud, he also didn't go Dom on me. He didn't ask who I was seeing, he just let me go on about every subject in the world except her. The only thing he did was at the airport; he gave me a phone number. "VS Innovations". Ame's firm. I stood there and let him hold me for a really long time.

After that, I moved out of the hotel and got a condo in a trendy area with Billy Raymond, our starting Wide Receiver. Billy was this black guy who looked like his other suit was made of spandex and had a cape and a mask. We spared a lot and struck up something of a friendship. He was raised in Atlanta and, like me, was a church-going boy. So he didn't mind me turning the living room into Reedville Baptist online every Sunday at 6am. Unlike me, he wasn't chasing every skirt that walked by. As a point of fact, he kept his personal life very, very personal.

Columbus Day, at the Coach's cookout, I took turns taking the cheerleaders up to the guest bedroom to see if any of them would hurt me without being asked directly. I got blown by five of them and fucked three others before I got bored with them. Cheerleaders are cheerleaders, whether they're high school, college or pro. The sex was hot but empty. I was sitting in the basement, looking at the number to VS Innovations when Fat Chick sat next to me. "So. Are you going to call her?"

"Who say it's uh she?"

"You don't strike me as the 'he' type." I let that one go by. "Besides; you have that look."

"What look?"

"That look like you really want to call but you're afraid to. Who is she?"

I relented. "My ex."

"Oh."

"She ain't wanna move ta Phoenix."

"Not the long distance type?"

"Some things," I paused and chuckled to myself, "can't be done long distance."

"Like what?"

I looked at her; I decided I trusted her. "'Member I tol' you ever'thin' with me freaky-kinky?" She nodded. "Ain't but so much you can do long distance."

"I can't see you in leather with whips and chains."

"Ain't usually me. My mistress like ta keep me in uh mask on uh leash."

"So much more than I needed to know about you."

We went back to looking at the number. Suddenly Fat Chick kissed my cheek. "Call her, Lex." She got up and started to leave the room.

"Hey, Bev?" I called out. She looked surprised that I knew her name. "Thanks." I called the number, got the company voice mail and left her a message.

A week later, I called again. This time I left a message with the receptionist.

When I called the third time, I was told, "Ms. Wilson received your message."

"So she available?"

"Sir," the woman hesitated. "I'm sorry. All she said tell you was she received yor message."

She knew I called she just ain't wanna talk to me. I lay on the couch, with the heel of my hands pressed against my eye as if I could push her out of my head that way.

"You ok?" Billy asked me.

"Yeah. Cool." I sat up and tried to shake it off.

He looked like he didn't believe me then let it go. "I got to head out to the airport and get my Mom. You want ta ride with?"

"Yeah. Cool." Go somewhere, do something, stop thinking about The Bitch. "Lemme grab my coat."

"You sure you cool with her staying here? I can get her a hotel room."

"Dude, it's your Mom. We got space." Four bedrooms, three baths and a wrap-around balcony. We had too much space.

Ms. Raymond's flight was early so she was waiting when we got there. Billy turned into a 10-year-old when he saw her — I'd have said somethin' smartass-ed but I was about as bad with my Mom. When he introduced me to her, and I got a good look at her, though, I was stunned. Son was hot; Mom was smokin'. I would not have guessed this woman had a 25-year-old-kid. I wouldna guessed her much more than 25 herself. The smoldering look in her eyes wasn't particularly maternal, either, or the smile she gave me when I said it was a pleasure to meet her.

Billy and I took her to lunch and then back to our place. I caught myself trying to think of excuses to get rid of Bill. Instead, I took myself for a walk. I called my own Mom while I was out and felt a little less like a pervert by the time I got back. I had a date that night anyway, so I killed enough time to get in, clean up, make my apologies and get out.

Connie was the reporter I banged in the nightclub bathroom. She was pretty and smart and pushy. She wasn't so much into pain as she was into digging her perfect manicure into me. For the moment, it was close enough. I took her to Sedona to a Japanese place I found when I was desperately looking for an eatable piece of fish in this damn dry state.

"I like fish." I said, smiling — I hoped seductively — over my sushi.

"Ohh. Promises."

We flirted most of the night over a dinner that was better than most I'd had since leaving home. I could already see that I wasn't interested in anything long-term with her — which was true about the other 100 or so woman I'd gone out with so far. None of them topped Ame. None of them had her presence. Her style. Her nerve. Bev had come closest but really, she was quickly becoming more of a sister that a girlfriend. And even I hadn't fucked my sister. Cousin, yes; sister, no.

Connie was nice, but she wasn't it.

Which in no way stopped me from bringing her back to my place for a 'nightcap'.

"Shh." I whispered as we slipped in. "My roommate's Mother might be sleep."

"You live with his mother?"

I pinched her and she yelped. "She visiting."

I led her into my room and flipped on the light. "Cozy." She said with a shrug.

"Dull." I replied. "Ever'thin' rented. Not my style at all."

"What's your style?"

"Leather. Chain." I grabbed her hair, more show than force, and she let me pull her head back. "Women in latex an' lace tyin' me ta the bed post with barbed wire." I nipped at her neck.

"Kinky. Tying you? Not you tying me?"

"We can switch off. You beat me. I beat you."

"What, you wanna be spanked?"

I tightened my grip on her. "You think you can do that?"

"I think you're getting into a really weird area for me."

I loosened my grip again, disappointed but not deterred. "What you think less weird?"

"I think," she turned around and faced me, "that you're on the right track. But lower."

"Here?" I moved down to her shoulder. We played the adult version of Marco Polo until I reached the spot I wanted. She sat on the edge of the bed and draped her legs over my shoulders. I couldn't help wishing she was Ame whom I never got in this position. Connie was one of those quiet types — the ones you aren't entirely sure if they hit it or not. She nearly freaked out when my tongue got near her ass. After that, we switched places and she blew me.

Ame never blew me. Ame never even got close to doing it. Ame's tight, precise, little mouth likely never blew anyone. But when she kissed me — when she really kissed me — it was like fire. Warm, wet, engulfing fire. I never knew it was coming, just suddenly her lips would be on mine and her tongue would be damn near down my throat. She likely gives head like all hell — when she want too. She just never wanted me.

Connie wanted me. Connie was damn near breaking her jaw trying to get my attention. I pulled her up by her shoulders. "Com'ere." I kissed her; her mouth tasted like jizz. "I got condoms in the drawer." She reached back and opened it. There were condoms and a few other toys.

"You are a pervert, aren't you?" She asked with a sly laugh. She grabbed a condom and closed the drawer. "Look, about as freaky as I get is two-on-one so next time invite your roommate but not the other stuff." She kissed me. "That ok?"

I ran my hands over her body and pushed the last of our clothes off the bed. "You see me gittin' up?" Her eyes looked down and I had to follow them. "Well, I ain't gittin' outta bed." I climbed atop her. "Neither are you."

We put the condom to good use. I tried to keep her quiet at first but when the bed was making as much noise as she was, I gave up and let them both groan loudly. Billy would likely kill me in the morning, I figured. Ms. Raymond likely thought I was a bad influence on her son. All I really cared about right then was making Connie hit that high note again before I got off.

I let Connie sleep the night in my bed — mostly 'cause I was too tired to see her to the door. The next morning, we staggered out of my room to find the Raymonds cooking breakfast. "Mornin', Billy." I said like I didn't know how mad he was. "Mornin' Ms. Raymond." Connie waved and smiled wanly like she was mortified. "You want breakfast, Connie?"

She didn't. I saw her out to her car, kissed her goodbye and forgot her phone number before I got the morning paper.

Billy met me at the door. "You brought one of your whores here last night?"

"Relax. Connie's not uh ho." I pushed past him. He's not my Dominant so he can't tell me who I fuck. "An' anyway, we're adults."

"My mother..."

"Dude, I think she knows 'bout sex."

"That's not the point!" I knew Bill'd be mad, but he was damn near frantic. "How would you feel if I did this in front of your mother?"

"My Mother wouldn't care." He huffed and I give in. "Dude! Chill! I'll apologize."

"No need." Ms. Raymond got the drop on both of us and we both jumped like guilty rabbits. "This is your home. You are absolutely allowed to have a young lady over if you care to, Bill, I know neither of you would be doing it for the first time." Billy turned purple listening to her. "Besides, I'd like to meet your young lady. Or ... well, in my day, if a girl was hustled out that fast, you weren't likely to need to know her name."

I refused to blush but I did notice the pattern in the rug for the first time. "Uh, yeah. Kinda still that way."

"Well, then." I couldn't quite tell what was going on. I would have sworn Ms. Raymond just leered at me. Billy, on the other hand looked like he was about to burst. "I guess now would be a good time to eat." She turned and headed into the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.