Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At the hotel, a pretty, dark haired girl at the desk named Annie smiled at me once too often and told me that she'd be at the desk until 6 if I had any questions.

"And after 6?" I asked.

"Will you have any questions after 6?"

Fuck Ame. "I think Ima have all kinda questions. I think you just the one who kin answer 'em."

"I could be in the lobby. I guess."

"I could meet you there." I took my room key, ignored the voice in the back of my head telling me that I was making a mistake and went to my room. I called home, showered and dressed for success.

Annie was waiting, still in uniform. "The bar's a bit crowded at this hour."

"You got somewhere else in mind?"

"Some where quiet? Your room?"

I couldn't remember the last time it had been that easy. Before The Bitch, that's for sure. She made me work like hell for even a simple kiss. This one didn't make me work at all. She was all over me in the elevator. By the time we got to my room, I was all the way hot. A good, simple fuck. All I wanted. A woman who wanted me and wanted to get fucked hard. Not complicated. We stripped each other in a matter of minutes. I kissed her neck and her tits and she enjoyed it. How hard is that — for a woman to enjoy being touched? Not some fuckin' ice queen who teases with a finger full of pussy once in a while. I picked her up and practically threw her on the bed. Then I ate her for a long time. I didn't understand why The Bitch made such a big deal out of it. A little pain is nice. This one could actually scratch if she wanted. But eventually, a man wants pussy. Some to suck. Some to fuck. The girl stopped me just before I slammed into her and gave me a condom. I tossed it over my shoulder, plowed into her and kissed her until her complaints stopped. Pussy, Ame, pussy. That's all a man wants. A little pussy to keep him happy. Fuckin' bitch. I pulled out and came all over her tits. Then I licked them clean again. This girl's were too big; my Ame's were just right. If she'd ever let me touch them. Bitch. I collapsed on the girl's chest. I could just see the clock. 6:45.

I couldn't remember her name.

"Wow." She sighed after a while. "You needed that, didn't you?"

"Been uh while."

"Well, you certainly went at it."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Nobody ever went down on me like that before."

"Hey, I don't need a performance review. If you didn't hit it, tell me."

"Oh, I hit it. Hey, and what's with the condom? If I get pregnant, I can get your name and address, you know."

"Whatever." I wasn't worried. Not really. Not much, at least. I sat up. "So, you wanna grab dinner?"

"Now?" she looked at the bed and then at me. "I mean isn't it usually the other way?"

"Hey just askin'. I just got rid of one bitch. You tryin' ta be number two?"

"No, I just..."

"Do you wanna go ta dinner or not?"

"No. I don't think so."

I sighed deeply. I just wanted an easy fuck and a nice meal. Why was that so hard? "Ame..."

"Annie!"

"Whatever." She began picking up her clothes in a huff. "Annie! I'm sorry. Geez! Get uh grip." She slammed the bathroom door. Two minutes later, she was out, dressed and muttering unfriendly things on her way out my door.

I could not remember the last time I wanted a cigarette that badly.

I went to dinner at the hotel restaurant. I tried to pick up my waitress. I failed. I went to the bar after and, just to see if I still could, tried to pick up the bartender. I succeeded.

I sat at the bar with Jeremy until closing time. He was worried about being caught by his manager so he left through the front door and snuck around to meet me at the back. "Oh, God!" he whispered. "You're so hot, I wanna do you right here."

There was a bathroom nearby. I pushed him in to it. "So do it." I kissed him, pinning him against the wall. "You wanna fuck me? Fuck me."

I love guys. He thought about it maybe all of five seconds. "The handicapped stall." He moaned. We stopped groping long enough to get in and get the door locked. I pushed him against the wall and we sucked face while we ripped open each other pants. He fought with my briefs a moment. He wasn't wearing any.

"Slut." I whispered.

Ame rarely let me get boned. And she never let me fuck her. Jeremy used the lube on his condom — pregnant, I can deal with, AIDS, I can't — and a little spit before pushing an impressive cock up my ass. My dick and nuts were getting crushed against the classy tile on the bathroom wall. He was trying not to make any noise.

"Bit me." I hissed.

"What?"

"My shoulder, my neck. Bit me." He put his mouth around my shoulder. "Harder, faggot. Teeth." He rubbed his teeth gently against me but didn't bite down. "Come on, pussy! Fuckin' bit me..." He bit down for real and I gasped. My ass clinched around him and an instant later, he was biting hard in an effort not scream while he came. I managed not to cum but only just.

Maybe I should just give up on women, I thought, 'cause this was easy. This feels so good.

He pulled out and kissed my neck where he bit it. I spun him against the wall. "My turn." I growled in his ear. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and used it to loosen his ass. He moaned as soon as my thumb pushed in.

"Don't tease." he nearly cried, "just do me. Slowly."

Who could resist an order like that? Why The Bitch couldn't give an order like that, I didn't know.

Two years, I'd been waiting. Take me, Alex. Love me, want me, need me. I love her. Loved her. I don't love her now. I hate her. Hate her. Hate. Her.

Jeremy's voice echoed. I put my hand over his mouth and pounded his ass hard and fast like I wanted to do Ame. Finally I came, sucking his neck — leaving a bruise he was gonna have a tough time explaining away tomorrow. He whimpered into my hand. I let him go and pulled out.

He sagged against the wall for a moment then turned to face me. "Are you straight?"

I grinned as I zipped my pants. I tied off the used condom and dropped it in the trash. "It matter?"

"I'm not usually this ... loose." He shrugged. "I don't usually do this kind of thing." He hesitated. "Who's Amy?"

I must have called her name without realizing it. "Chick at the front desk." I lied. He looked mortified. "She wasn't nearly as good as you."

"Oh Jesus!" He practically caught himself zipping up. "I can't believe I just did this."

"Oh, come on." I tried to kiss him but he turned his head. "Chill. You got off, right?" Judging by the mess on the wall, he got off twice.

"I — I have to go." He rushed out of the stall and out of the bathroom. I didn't try to stop him.

Instead, I went up to my room. Laid twice and not in town 24 hours. That's what Alex McElroy is about. I want tail, I get tail.

I took a shower and gloated. In the mirror, drying off, I could see the ring of teeth marks Jeremy left on my shoulder. It's gonna be visible for a couple days. It was unfortunately the only bruise I had at the moment. Ame usually left some real conversation starters but they were never permanent. One of the only agreements we have — had. I was saving myself for marriage. Then she could have scarred me for life. She could have cut me, burned me, killed me. I wouldn't stop her.

It would have hurt less.

I refused to spend days moping because I got dumped. I went to bed. I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes my thoughts drifted to Ame. I wanted to call her. I even picked up the phone. But I knew she wouldn't talk to me today. Today's the day I failed her.

Actually, there were two calls from the Agent Uncle Charles hired but I ignored them. I called Peter. He sounded like I woke him from a sound sleep but he talked to me anyway which is why I love Peter. Absolutely fuckin' love him. I didn't tell him how I spent my evening — too much risk he'd go Dominant on me and tell me to stop. Long-distance dating is hard. Long distance Dom/sub fuckin' sucks.

I let him go around sunrise and hit the gym. A couple guy there look like ball players and I wondered if these were team mates. I saw a couple of them again at breakfast. I got it confirmed when I got in the van that took the group of us to camp.

The first day was all administrative. A review of our basic contract — which, in a nutshell, is you got 'til the end of preseason to prove it or go the hell home. None of us have a guaranteed slot on the team. We got the rules of conduct on and off the field. I chuckled to myself when I saw how many rules I'd already broken. We got introduced to the office staff and filled out paperwork. I got laughed at a lot — I've never filled out a job application. I've never had a job outside the fishery. The snickering stopped when I let it slip that I bought my RX-8 with two weeks allowance — in high school. I ain't need uh job ta have money.

"Hey, some of us had to work." One of my new teammates snapped at me.

"Oh, I had ta work. I worked like hell. I just ain't never had uh job." For some of the guys, I can see that's enough. For some others, I know teamwork's gonna be rough.

I did finally meet Joel something-or-other, my agent. He seemed nice enough and he been keeping up with Uncle Charles. He asked me to call him once a week. I agreed that I would.

There was a big social at one of the coach's houses that night. Lots of food, lots of people. Lots of women. Ame loved these kinds of things. She loved being the elegant, perfect china doll she is — Vietnamese doll actually — and making the most intelligent people around her look like idiots. She'd parade me on her arm either to be another accessory or occasionally to show off. I actually earned my degree — I've got a couple working brain cells under all the muscles. I minored in English Lit for crisssake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.