Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I did manage to keep my hands off the high school-ers for a while.

Then the front office got a notice that one of 'my' schools was going to the State semi's and had invited me to watch the game. Since we played on Thursday that week, my Saturday afternoon could be freed up. I didn't realize which school it was until I saw the banners in front of the field for the 'Bulletproof Boys: Keller and Lee'.

Be cool, dude. I told myself. Just be cool.

I really didn't have to worry. The coaches were all thrilled to see me again and Keller barely acknowledged me on his way to throw a few practice balls. Lee smiled but was in the middle of a meeting with a few other players. I gave a pep talk to the Defensive line and then was shuffled off to the Vice Principal whom I hadn't met on my first visit.

"I usually like to greet all our school's guests." Mrs. Mizucco smiled at me. She was not what you'd call attractive. Lumpy, badly dressed, crooked face. Then again, pussy is pussy; some of the best fucks I've ever had came from people no one else would screw. She flirted; I flirted back. Mostly, though, I was shaking hands and taking pictures and signing autographs.

Then some girl started yelling "Lex! Lex!" which only caught my attention because everyone else was yelling 'Big Mac'.

I saw her just before she launched herself at me. If she hadn't been naked, I'm not sure I would have recognized her. But even at light speed, I would have known that cat-o-nine-tail tattoo. She damn near wrapped herself around me and actually covered my face with kisses.

These were NiS Program Schools. I had noticed a few naked kids in the crowds on other visits. But only one time was there actually a naked guy on the football team and I managed to stay the hell away from him. I was not prepared for a naked Missy, however, and stunned was putting it mildly.

Mrs. Mizucco finally pulled her off of me and I tried to pull myself together.

Missy grinned and blushed as Mizucco lectured her on 'lady-like' behavior. "Sorry! Lex and I know each other."

"Just friends!" I added quickly. "I used ta date her older sister. Ain't nothin' funny goin' on."

Mizucco laughed. "Don't worry! Some of the senior class can be a bit of a handful during their Program week. It's the age issue, of course."

"The age issue?"

"Yeah." Missy grinned which couldn't be good. "Since a lot of us are already 18, we're in the four year statute for most of the student body but also some of the faculty."

"The four year statue?" I repeated.

"You won't get busted if you get caught messing around with me." She clarified. Her grin began to spread but I tried to quell it with a scowl of my own.

"You ain't at risk fo' that, Missy." I took Mrs. Mizucco's arm. "I got me uh date fo' the day." Missy followed us around and sat next to me when the game started.

"Nikki's still pissed at you." She told me. "But me and Lyn got over it. Bea didn't really care except that Nikki was so upset."

"I guess your mom hate me too?"

She shrugged. "Mom said you looked too much like prince charming to be real."

I nodded. That sounded like something Brenda would say.

"She's seeing someone now."

"Who, Nikki?"

"No! Mom! This guy at her office. He's asked her out before but she always turned him down. This year, at the office picnic, they spent the whole afternoon together and when he asked her to dinner, she finally said yes." She laughed. "She was going to say no again but Lyn and I kept pestering her until she agreed."

"Good. He a nice guy?"

"I guess. She seems pretty happy."

"Good."

There were a couple big plays and our conversation stopped for a while. When there was a time out on the field, Missy started again.

"Lyn's engaged."

"WHAT!"

"Uh-huh. She started seeing Ted right around the time we met you. Or maybe a little after, I'm not sure. Anyway, he graduated last year but he's going to UA Scottsdale so he's always around. Actually, he's probably here because he used to be on the team.

I had to wonder if it was the guy she flashed; she did say he reminded her of me. "If he here, I wanna met him."

"OK." She shrugged. "Don't you want to know if I'm seeing anyone?"

"I figure it'd be easier ta ask who you not doin'."

She hit my shoulder. "Lex!" She did have the grace to blush. "I'm not actually seeing anyone. I came up with a test. If they have to ask me out, then they're not right for me."

"So how exactly that suppos'd ta work."

"You and Bea never ask me to do anything. You tell me what to do. I figure the guy who figures that out, is a good place to start."

We watched the game for a while.

"I still remember." She said suddenly. "Feeling your cock pushing against my stomach while your hand beat my ass. And the night you did my butt..."

"Missy!" I looked around but even Mizucco was watching the game. "Not now!" Especially because the memories came flooding back for me as well and my dick began throbbing. That naked cat tail teased me. "Don't you got friends somewhere?"

"Uh-huh. Oh! You haven't met anyone!" She waved behind us and I groaned silently.

Great! More teenaged girls! I gave her five minutes to introduce them then snapped at her. "Missy! Game! I need ta take you out ta the shed or you know how ta behave?"

She shivered and flushed. "No Lex, I'll behave." Her breath got a little short.

"Good. Meet me on the field when it end. I'll likely be with the coach. Now ya'll scoot."

She smiled and the whole gaggle of them started to move off. She stopped to kiss my cheek. "Thanks Lex." And then was gone.

"I think someone has a crush." Mrs. Mizucco teased.

"Only if there ain't uh Mr. Mizucco." I tossed back with a smile.

"Fresh!" She giggled.

They won, 23 to 17 and I must have cheered as loud as everyone else combined. I sent a text message to the Cardinal's office asking them to clear my schedule for the State Championship game then ran down to the field to congratulate the team. Keller was being treated like Jesus-H-Christ but then he'd gone 15 for 17 over all and 9 for 9 to Lee, with 306 yards and 3 touchdowns — two of which were Lee's as well. It was fifteen minutes before I could even get close enough for a handshake and when I did, I got a bear hug.

"Dad!" He finally let me go and pulled me over to a guy who looked a little old for the title. "Dad? This is Lex McElroy. He's the one..."

" ... who walks on water, son, yes you've told me. You've made quite an impression on my boy."

He offered his hand and we shook. "I just told him to basics. Stay in school. Keep yo' grades up."

"Get out of the bedroom and on to the field." He looked at me with an arched eyebrow.

I shrugged, not sure what the guy knew. "I could have used that advice when I was in high school. Figured it couldn't hurt."

"Well, it was a good call." He laughed. "He and Mien have practically given up girls and pretty much live on that field."

"It shows!"

"Yeah." Mien's voice behind me was soft but not lost. "Me and Mike got a lot to thank you for."

I turned and gave him a hardy slap on the back. "Lee! Fantastic work out there. What were you 80, 90 yards on the day?"

"96." He said with a self-conscious smile. "Mr. McEl — I mean, Big Mac, this is my Dad."

The resemblance was dead on as the gentleman greeted me in limited English. "An honor to meet you." I said in my limited Chinese. It took about a minute for us to figure out that that was the limit of our conversation skills but he seemed to appreciate the effort. The fathers and I cleared out of the locker room and into the coach's office. I went over the game's stats and offered any advice I had — not much — for the coming championship.

When the guys were dressed, I offered to take both families to the local pizza shack, which was hesitantly but happily accepted. I had forgotten about Missy but she and four of her friends joined us.

"Mien, yo' Dad about ta lose it." I said as we got to the place. "When we go in, give Missy your jacket an' don't take no for an answer." I hoped that would spare Mr. Lee's sensibilities and save me having to fight her all night. I did notice Missy giving Lee some appraising looks throughout the evening.

Around 8:30, the parents and the coach left. I called for the check, shook hands one last time and promised one more round of sodas before I left. I went to the rest room and came back to find a debate going.

"I think Lex would rather spend his evening with us." Missy stated rather smugly.

"He came to see us play." Keller asserted. "There's game stuff I'm sure he wants to go over."

"With high school players?" One of Missy's friends scoffed. "Pl-lease!"

"Actually," I said causing the whole table to jump, "I don't care one way or the other. Ya'll tell me what my plans are for the night." Missy looked at me pleading just as Keller did the same.

"Is it true," one of the girls launched, "that you and Missy are close friends?" she tried to look seductive and really just looked young.

But I thought about it for a minute. "Yeah. I was pretty serious 'bout Nicole. I wanted a good relationship with all her sisters and her momma. I'd say we was close."

"And that's all?"

I looked at Missy. "That's the only part that really matter. Anythin' else just playin' games." She swallowed hard and looked away first. "Sides, ain't no reason ya'll should spend time with an old guy like me! Five hot chicks? Dudes, Ida been all over them by now!"

They exchanged a look. Keller tried to give me a 'significant glance' but I ignored it. "We actually have been trying to stick to school and the game."

"Hey. Ain't nothin' wrong with having the occasional female company. Have a little fun. Just don't let overshadow what's important ta ya." I got up one more time to get my coat. I came back in time to hear one of the girls ask in a low voice. "He does know you guys are gay, right?"

"I thought he did." Mien answered. "Maybe he doesn't remember."

"I remember." I said making the lot of them jump again. "I just didn't know who else knew. So then, here's the bottom line. I paid for a dessert pizza an' another pitcher uh soda. I'm goin' home. You all do what you want. And you know the rest — stay in school, don't do drugs."

"Use condoms." Keller added.

I grinned at them. "Use condoms. If I can get free, I'll see you in two weeks."

I sat in my car for a few minutes, stunned that I actually walked away from both implied invitations. I was startled by the tap on my window and even more surprised by who it was.

"Mrs. Mizucco!" I rolled the window down. "So what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

She laughed. "A few of the teachers and I come here after a game to talk shop. I saw you leave and wanted to make sure you had a good time today." She licked her lips a little nervously. "A very good time."

I told myself that it was idle flirting. "The only way Ida had a better time might upset Mr. Mizucco."

"There is no Mr. Mizucco."

"Widowed?"

"Divorced."

"Couldn't be! Ain't uh man alive stupid enough ta let you get away." I unlocked the passenger door. "Mrs. Mizucco, may I offer you a ride home this evenin'? And perhaps, a little coffee an' conversation?"

She nodded slowly. "I think it's been a while since anyone's given me a ride." She realized how that sounded. "A ride home, I mean."

She got in the car but before she could belt in, I leaned over and kissed her. It was a little dry but not unpleasant. "I think Ima do both."

Quietly, shyly, she gave me directions to her home. It was a quiet little house less than a mile from the school. It was filled with pictures, banners and mementos of her life at the school and reminded me of all my favorite teachers. She bustled into the kitchen and ten or so minutes later, returned with a pot of coffee and two cups. "I'm afraid I don't have anything fancy. I just keep a simple household here."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.