Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up the next morning to see her, dressed for corporate war, bringing me a cup of coffee. "You are alive!" she chuckled. "Good."

"You look hot ina suit." I sat up and yawned. "Wha'hefucktimesit?"

"You look innocent when you're sleepy." She kissed me softly and pulled away before I could pull her down to me. "Later. I have a staff meeting this morning. Meet me for lunch at 12:30. Be presentable; I have a reputation to up hold."

"Bitch."

"Grump." She laughed and left.

I hate morning people. I got up, hit the head and went back to sleep in her bed. Two hours later, she called and woke me. I was almost awake anyway by then.

"How's your head?" She asked.

"Not bad, actually. Tell me there's a gym nearby."

"In the basement. I'll call the landlord and get her to let you in. Ok if I tell her you're a big NFL star?"

"Whatever. Ima rookie Corner; she won't know me from Adam."

"Just don't be late for lunch!" she hung up laughing.

It wasn't until I got to the office that I discovered that my picture was in the paper. You can only see my name on the back of my jersey as I got between Clinton Bettis and his 100th carry of the season but it was enough to make me a celebrity for the office staff. The landlord let me use the gym and offered me 'use' of anything else I wanted. I thought about it — pussy is pussy — but figured I might get lucky with Helen over lunch so I told her I had a girl back home.

I had one suit with me so I figured I looked pretty good when I showed up — on time, mind you — at Helen's office.

"May I help you?" The receptionist was chocolate brown and a little chubby. I figure if I'd seen her first I would have been late for lunch.

"Alex McElroy to see Helen Bogud."

"One moment." She pushed a few buttons. "Hi. I have a Mr. McElroy to see ... oh ... ok." She hung up. "Upstairs, go through the glass doors, first office on the right."

The carpet was plush and the few desks I saw were hard wood. These were clearly the executive offices and I was glad I'd dressed appropriately. Helen's office had a pretty Hispanic boy in front of it. "Mr. McElroy? She's expecting you; go straight in." Probably the first time in his life he'd said the word 'straight'. Helen was on the phone but waived me into a chair. I found myself damn impressed. I had always thought of her as just Hot Aunt Helen; it never occurred to me that she had a real job. And apparently, she was good at it.

Finally, she hung up. "Oh! What a morning! I don't even want to think anymore!" she hiked up her skirt and straddled my legs. "Fuck me fast so we can go eat."

"Here? Now?"

She answered by nearly swallowing my tongue and unzipping my pants. I wasn't about to argue. I slid my hands up her thighs only to discover bare pussy and it wasn't long after that that she was ridding my dick as hard as I could pound it into her. The lip lock kept us from being too loud when she came and squeezed the jizz out of my dick. We sat there trying to breathe and I realized that she wasn't going to be able to walk out like that so I picked her up, put her on the desk and proceeded to suck as much of my jizz out of her as I could.

I wasn't even close to making her cum again when she grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my face away. "Oh my God! Later!" She panted. "You keep that up, I'm gonna get fired!"

I licked my lips and grinned at her. "I could find something to fill your days."

"I like my job, you leach!" she smiled. "Now, lunch. Morton's is holding a table for us and I want to get in and out before the lunch crush. Besides, I have another meeting this afternoon."

I straightened my pants and my tie. "So when will you be home so we can do this?"

She smiled coyly. "Later."

Lunch was expensive even by my standards. Everyone in the place was on a corporate expense account and no one wanted to look cheap. More than a few heads turned as Helen and I walked in and I had to remember how to act in a place like this.

"Julius loves this place." Helen sighed. "We always come here when he's in town." Her mood fell a little. "We used to come here."

"I'll talk to him." I took her hand. "He'll understand."

She took her hand back. "Not about his son. That's going too far."

"How 'bout this then, he'll forgive."

She smiled sadly. The waiter came over and she refused to discuss it any further. When she start threatening to withhold sexual favors, I let it drop. After lunch, she went back to her office and I went to play tourist. I'd only been to DC once on a school field trip where we got to tour the Capital and the Monument. That left a lot of stuff to see. I managed to catch the White House tour and to checked out a couple of museums. I was headed for the Lincoln Memorial when Helen called to find out what I wanted for dinner.

"You. Stewed in your own juices."

"Stop!" She laughed. "I'm wet enough as is. Where are you? I'll met you and we can find someplace nearby to fuck."

I glanced around. "Lotta lawn out here. Unless. Lincoln's got a back door an' I don't think the Park Service'd be too cool with that."

"You're by the reflecting pool?"

"I guess that's what this is."

"Perfect! I'll meet you at WWII Virginia." She hung up.

It took me a couple minutes to figure out what she was talking about. But I found the spot and was waiting there when she finally showed up. "God damn, woman! You took your time!"

"Patience is a virtue."

"Fuck that! It's cold out here!"

"It is not."

"Compared to Arizona, it's freezing."

"Oh, stop!" She took my hand and led me to the back of the Lincoln Memorial. After glancing around quickly, we slipped between the building and the bushes. "Ready for round two?" She asked, unzipping my pants.

"Ain't much of a round here." I pointed out. "Let's go back to your place an' do this right."

"Let's take the edge off here first. Then we can go to dinner and fuck all night."

Mentally, I didn't really want to but physically, I was ready to go. I lifted her skirt and slipped in her.

"Oh God." She sighed. "I love the way you do that."

"I love the way you feel." I whispered back. Then I got busy banging her fast and hard. The sooner we both get off, the sooner we get back to her place. It didn't feel right actually. She seemed mechanical and I felt like a tool. The fun was gone.

When I got off, I started to slide down her but she stopped me. "Leave it. I want to feel like a whore tonight."

It was wrong. Helen wasn't a whore.

We walked to Georgetown and went to one of the over priced restaurants on the waterfront for dinner. Helen ordered a salad and a martini. Finally, after barely picking over her meal, she said. "Don't tell Julius. I'll take care of things. It's my mess."

I looked at her for a moment. She looked older. And miserable. I made a snap decision. "OK."

Dinner dragged. We caught a cab back to her place and neither of us said a word. When we got there, I saw her car at the corner and stopped her. "Is that a scratch on the driver door?"

"What? Fuck!" She raced over to the vehicle and after reviewing the paint thoroughly, relaxed then pulled out her keys to make sure it was alarmed.

I took the keys from her and unlocked the car. "Get in. I'm driving."

"Excuse me?"

"Get in. I'm driving."

"Not now, not as fucked up as you are and not my car."

I grabbed her arm and marched her to the passenger side then fairly shoved her in. I raced back to the driver side, got in and started the car before she was over her outrage enough to stop me. "Have you lost your damn mind?" She yelled finally.

"Likely." I nodded. "How do I get to 95 from here?"

"Fuck you." She said simply. I shrugged and drove in the right general direction. It wasn't long before I started seeing signs for the highway. When I headed south to Richmond, she figured out where I was going. "Ok, you've made your point. I'll go down this weekend." I didn't respond. "I have to be at work in 4 hours, Alex, turn the car around. This isn't funny."

About two hours in, she asked. "Why are we on 95 anyway? You do know you can cut the trip in half if you take Route 5, right?"

Now she tells me the short cut. We were both silent for the rest of the trip.

We arrived at Uncle Julius' house at just about sunrise. Julius would already be down at the dock if he was working but Aunt Rachael and the kids should still be home. I parked, took the keys and told her "stay here." She rolled her eyes. It was a minute before anyone answered the doorbell.

"Alex!" Great Aunt Rachael gave me a surprised hug and a kiss. "What are you doing here? I thought you were staying in DC for a while." It was still funny calling a woman that young 'Great Aunt' but that's what she gets for marrying a guy more than twice her age.

"Change of plans. Listen, is Caesar around?"

"Caesar?"

"Yeah. I need to talk to him."

She looked at me like I'd grown a third head. "Caesar?"

"Yeah."

Her look went a bit calculating. "You did see Helen, didn't you. Did she say something?"

I looked away from her. I wasn't sure how I should answer that one.

"Caesar?" She shouted. "Come here, sweetheart."

A minute later, the scamp himself appeared from the kitchen, saw me and smiled "Hey Un'k Alex!" A second behind him, his twin sister Willow appeared.

Rachael saved me from the group hug. "Miss Willow, finish your breakfast; Alex needs to talk to your brother." She looked at me. "Do you want to use His office?"

Caesar's eyes went round; meetings in his father's office always meant you were in trouble. I didn't want to be in there any more than he did. "Naw, we can talk on the porch. Com'on, boy."

He followed me out but I didn't get to say a word before he inhaled sharply. "Miss Helen's back!" He ran for the car and began pleading for her to forgive him and promising that he'd be good forever. Momma and Daddy miss you. Willow misses you. Please don't be mad at me anymore.

Finally, she rolled down the window and I was too far away to hear what she said or his response. But I did see him reach out and wipe her face and she wiped his cheek as well. Then he practically climbed in the car window to give her an awkward but heartfelt hug. Whatever they did together, it was ok.

"Am I ever going to hear the full story behind that?" Aunt Rachael asked softly behind me.

"Likely not." I replied. I found my own cheeks a little damp. "So, um, He here?"

"No. He's at the office, I think."

"Right. Ima head up there." She didn't say anything more but then I didn't really give her a chance to. I headed across the family property to the docks and the fishery's corporate office. We only employed 30 people and most of them were on the boats. Then we had a small processing plant which took up the bulk of the rest. Maybe a handful of people answered phones, typed and made sure my uncles showed up at meetings instead of slipping out the back door to go fishing. Cum Tran was one of them, had been the front receptionist for most of my life but I still giggled every time I heard her name. "Mornin' Ms. Tran." I greeted her. I figured I'd never get past it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.