Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Peter left on the next available flight. Mom left at the end of the week. I resumed training camp Monday morning to a gauntlet of press and a lot of warm welcomes from my teammates.

Christy sent word down that I needed to meet with the front office. It's not like I was the first guy to get busted like this. HR actually already had a community service program in place. I spend a day in the office with one of the coordinators, working out a schedule of appearances that kept me at practice and the games but fulfilled my hours. Double my required hours actually. It sounded pretty cool; touring schools and talking about sports to kids. My new probation officer would be happy.

At the pee-wee level it was mostly a stay in school message and then signing autographs and hanging out to cheer them on at a game. At the junior highs and high schools, it also included getting in the trenches, so to speak, and 'coaching'. Talking to the guys about going pro. How the fuck hard it was to play well and keep my college grades up but how worth it it was. The dangers of steroids.

I actually had my first assignment that week. After our work out, I didn't even have time to shower and change — straight out to a high school that was not to far from my place. I got there just as the guys were coming out of the locker room to start and had maybe five minutes to chat with the coaching staff. They introduced me and I got cheered as "Big Mac". I wasn't sure what to do really, so I told the coach since every body was already suited up, he may as well start practice. Then I ran through the drills with the guys. After that, it was easy. I'd see some one doing something that would get their neck broke in the pro's and I'd stop everything and show them the right way to do it. It turned out to be a good day for everybody. They ended about an hour early and we went back to the locker room for Q&A.

Mostly they asked about school and fame and chicks — the lame shit I'd have asked about at their age. Except I'd seen some of the varsity recruitment at these good schools. My high school team sucked — I got fuckin' lucky. The colleges were all but rabid and throwing around almost as much money as the pros.

One guy in the back though finally raised his hand. "What about fags?"

The room went quiet and I had a feeling that it wasn't a theoretic question. "What 'bout 'em?"

"How come there aren't any in the NFL?"

I shrugged. "Ain't nobody Out. Statistically, it'd be stupid sayin' ain't none playin' ball." There was a snicker at that and I had to grin. "Playin' Pro ball."

"How come?"

I shrugged again. "Basically, 'cause the same shit-heads that play in high school play pro." They snickered at that again. "No, seriously. We had uh gay guy on my team in high school. Better than Walker who kickin' for us now. Anyhow, hell ova kicker but not Out 'cause he knew he'd catch hell in the locker room and anywhere else. So, I'll tell you he is playin' Pro now, but he keeps his love life out of the media. Think of it, if you were gay and I'm not sayin' any of you are, but if you were, who in this room would you tell?"

There was a quiet 'none of these dickwads' and a murmur of agreement.

There were a few more questions, then, the team got dismissed to hit the showers. With the coach's permission, I joined them. I got my bag from my car and by the time I got back, only two of the guys were still washing.

One of the asked me, as softly as you can have a conversation in a shower, "So, you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"Queers can play pro?"

The Fag himself, I thought. "Trust me, they can play." Actually, I wouldn't have minded playing with this one. He was tall and wide and sandy blonde. I tried to remember where I'd seen him on the field but couldn't place him. He looked defensive line-ish but high school guys are bigger than when I played.

"I want to go pro, one day." He said.

"Work on the basics. Consistency. Matter more than makin' big plays."

"You make big plays." The other kid said. He was the polar opposite of his friend, a bit short and a bit wiry. Running back, I thought. Not common to see an Asian kid in that position. Which made me think of the last Asian fag I knew. I turned my back on the kids for fear of that thought getting a response.

"I work on consistently beatin' the other guy. I get in first, I get the ball. The big play happens, but it's consistency I work on. Get it?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Now, can I finish showerin' or ya'll wanna watch my ass some more?" They both blushed. "Hey, like I said, they can play. Trust me, I know."

They left the shower and I took a deep breath. Naked, wet 16 year old boys. I had forgotten how hot that could be.

I skipped my groin because jackin' off in the shower would be a bad example for the kids. Instead, I rushed through a rinse and went to get dressed. I headed back to the last row of lockers — where I'd dropped my bag — and noticed that all the guys had already left. I turned a corner and found my shower-mates kissing. I stopped and swore silently. My bag was on the floor between them.

Not that watching them wasn't hot. The big one was holding the little one's chin; the little one had his hands around the big one's waist. They were totally into each other. The longer I watched, the more of a tent I created in the towel around my waist.

"You think he's hot, don't you?" the big blonde whispered.

"So do you." the Asian kid replied. "Did you see his wang?"

"I saw you looking at it. I'll bet you want to lick it, don't you?"

"Miiiiiike!" he blushed. "Bet you want to do it more."

"Would you?" the big one pressed the issue. "I mean, if you could, if he said yes, would you do him?"

"Would you?"

"I asked you first."

"I'd do him if you did." the little one's hand drifted up the big one's chest. "I'll bet he wants to do you. Everybody wants to do you."

"Yeah, Mien, but I only want to do you."

Hot as they were, I was getting cold just standing there. I took a step back and tapped the locker. When I stepped forward again, they popped apart like they were shocked.

I gestured and they moved to let me get my bag. I tried not to grin at them; they tried not to blush. I moved to the next bench and got dressed. I had been a long time since I'd been in a high school locker room. Long time since I made out in one. Girls. Boys. Didn't matter — even back then. The two guys walked past me.

"Good night, Mr., uh, Lex." I had told them 'Mr. McElroy' was my father. "Thanks, sir."

I shook hands with both of them. "Take care. Remember: Consistency. Oh, and the other stuff. Stay in school, don't do drugs, use condoms." I smiled — they smiled back. "Especially the condoms."

The blonde looked away and the Asian kid blushed. I was reminded way too strongly of Brandon — my high school Asian lover. This kid was much more masculine but when I held his hand after shaking it and smiled at him, he blushed and couldn't look at me. Just like Brandy.

They left and I sat for a minute and thought about the most submissive guy I ever met. I made a mental note to look him up. Hopefully, his folks still lived in Reedville. Once I was dressed, I stopped by the coach's office, had him sign my community service record and gave him my e-mail in case someone had questions. "I happy ta help if I can."

"Thanks, Big Mac, you really reached them, I think. You ever consider coaching?"

"Well, I hadn't but maybe I will now. Actually, I had uh good time m'self. Thank you for havin' me, sir."

He promised to let me know how the season went and I promised to send over an autographed poster of our team for their team.

I was driving maybe five minutes when I saw the two boys walking. It was already getting dark. I slowed down beside them and rolled down my window. "Hey, you two need uh lift?"

They looked at each other. Then got in. I asked where they were going and they gave me an address. I asked their names. The big blonde was quarterback Mike Keller. The little Asian one was running back Mien Lee. "How long ya'll been playin' together?" I asked.

"Since last season." Lee said from the back seat.

Keller caught my real question. "We started foolin' around this summer."

"Mike..." Lee started to protest then went quiet.

"Ya'll Out?"

Keller glanced at Lee. "Not really. I mean, I guess some of the guys know, but we didn't actually tell anyone." Keller looked at me. "What about you?"

I took my eyes off traffic for a second. "Ain't nobody need ta know who you fuck 'cept who you fuck. An' I ain't fuckin' you." He looked away, chastised. I looked back at the road. "But, for the record, I got uh long list uh girlfriends." He nodded. "An' uh few unlisted boyfriends."

"Both?" Lee sounded shocked.

"So are you gay or straight?" Keller asked.

"I'm..." I paused and made my turn. "Uh little uh both, I guess."

We didn't talk much for the rest of the ride. When we got to the address, the guys got out of the car. Keller held the door open and whispered something to Lee. I couldn't hear the conversation but I had a feeling I knew where it was going. Finally, Lee poked his head back in the car. "Would, uh, would you like to come in? For a while?"

Alex, would you like to fuck the two teenage gay boys?

I shifted in my seat trying to relieve the sudden tension in my shorts. "Uh, shouldn't you ask yo' folks first?"

He shrugged. "My Dad works the night shift. He won't mind. My Mom, uh, left."

"Ah." Yes, yes, oh fuck yes. "I can't." Oh, how I wanted to. "I'm already on probation. I get caught alone with uh couple kids, Ima go ta jail."

Keller joined us. "We wouldn't say anything. To anyone. Honestly."

I thought about it. I wanted to say yes so bad, I was throbbing. "I don't have anything resembling uh good reason ta go in that house, boys."

They both thought about that for a minute. Then Keller got an idea. "Your trophies. Mien was MVP and Player of the Year."

"Yeah. You could come in and I could show you my trophies."

I thought about it for a second. It was lame. But I really wanted to go in. I wanted to fuck these two seriously. "Ok." I got out of the car.

We went into the house. Lee offered me a beer from his Father's stash but I passed — I wanted to be completely sober for this one. They took me up to Lee's room. He had several trophies. I looked at each one. The tension in the room was thick; we all knew why I was really there but none of us knew how to proceed. Finally, I looked at my watch. "Ok, guys. We just killin' time here. Ya'll want somethin', ya'll gonna have ta tell me."

They looked at each other again. Keller shrugged. "We kinda ... I mean, I thought you might ... y'know..."

"You thought I was so hard up I'd bang uh pair uh 16 year olds."

"No! No! I mean, I thought you wanted, that you'd want..." He looked at Lee. They both looked pretty miserable.

"See there's more to it than do I wanna do somethin'. You guys are young. I mean, jail bait young." Suddenly, I remembered Peter. How hard it was for him to figure out right and wrong with me. I did shit that must have half given him a coronary. "You do somethin', I'm open but you gotta want it. I ain't startin' nothin'." They looked at each other again. I sighed. "You two ain't ready fo' this. Ima go."

"Wait." Keller jumped in front of me. "We could do you. You know, suck it. I mean, if you want."

It sent a chill down my spine and a thrill up my dick. "I don't want nothin'. You want somethin', you tell me."

Keller was the bold one. "I want..." He stopped and pulled Lee aside. They conferred, Lee looking reluctantly at me. "Please, Mien?" Keller ran his fingers through Lee's hair. "You know you want to."

"Mike..." Lee whispered, "I've never ... I mean ... what if..." he looked down.

Keller kissed Lee. "I wanna watch you lick him."

"Mike... !" Lee's eyes darted between us. But he licked his lips unconsciously.

"Come on. If you don't, he'll go."

"Hey, I ain't forcin' him ta do nothin' he don't wanna do."

"No, he wants to." Keller said. "He's just shy." Lee actually blushed.

"Shy." I walked over to Lee and pulled him away from Keller. I tipped his chin up to look me in the eye. "You just shy? You wanna suck it?"

The kid damn near melted. A natural born sub. If he were anybody else, I would already be bangin' the shit out of him. 16. I leaned down slightly just to see if he'd meet me halfway on the kiss. His eyes fell shut. I let our lips brush then turned to Keller.

"So what are you gonna do while he sucks me?"

"He's gonna lick you, you're gonna lick me." He stated it flatly, like I wasn't going to argue.

"Am I?" His smile faded as mine grew. A natural Dom. "Well, I guess I am."

I led Lee over to his bed. I unzipped my pants. Lee was shaking as I pulled down my boxers. I sat down. Lee knelt down in front of me. Slowly, he wrapped his fingers around my dripping dick and stroked me. It felt damn good. Too damn good. It felt better when his lips tentatively touched the head. My head fell back, eyes closed, and my fingers found their way into Lee's hair. His sucking became more confident. I groaned softly.

Keller's lips touched mine. I used my free hand to hold his head still and kissed him deeply. After a moment, I heard his belt buckle opening. I let go of Keller's head and gave him a hand with his button fly. He groaned when my hand touched his dick. It felt thick. Not particularly long but very thick. I didn't get a good look at it when he stuffed it into my mouth. He swore as I sucked hard on the sweet meat he feed me. He didn't last long. I swallowed what felt like a couple gallons of virgin jizz. He fell heavily on the bed beside me. I gave him a minute to catch his breath while I thoroughly enjoyed Lee's mouth and tongue. He was by far not the best hummer I'd ever gotten, but his enthusiasm made up for any lack of skill. I let him go until Keller seemed be ready to go again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.