Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I did remember to pick up a heart-shaped box of candy for Nikki and flowers for Brenda. I got smaller boxes for the other three.

Nikki met me at the car with a big kiss. "I'm so excited about tomorrow!"

She was so damned sweet. I used to hate sweet; now I was thinking I could get used to it. "My Mom can't wait either."

"And I suppose you're bored by the whole thing?"

"Two uh my three favorite girls gonna meet?" I kissed her forehead. "Shit, this better-n the super bowl."

"Two, huh? So who's the third?"

I tilted my head toward Brenda. "That one." I put my free arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Hey, Momma, what up?"

"This is the official tree packing day for us; would you help me pack away all the Christmas stuff?"

"Valentine's Day?"

She shrugged. "We left it up one year and it sort of became a tradition."

"Mom!" Nikki started to protest but I agreed and kissed them both.

"Hey, Momma, when Nikki come get me in July, you should totally come with her."

"Oh, I don't think I could get the time off from work."

I kept prodding until I got a 'we'll see' out of her. Missy was at the kitchen table so I batted her in the head then immediately stole a kiss from Nikki. "Ima get started on that tree." I said and headed into the living room.

Lyn was already pulling down decorations and packing them away. I glanced around to be sure we had a minute alone then I took her hand and sucked her fingers. All ten tasted like pussy. I knew I was leaving a wet spot on my boxers I just hoped I didn't lose it. "You been busy, bad girl."

"I couldn't help myself," she whispered.

"You cum?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "In the bathroom."

"Do it again, here."

"Now?" She glanced around wildly.

"Yeah." I handed her a plastic ornament in the right shape. "Use this." Then I stood up and started pulling down ornaments. "You just stay put," I said aloud, "an' I'll hand you the stuff. It'll go faster that way." I dismantled the living room while she frigged herself with an icicle.

She got her skirt down fast when Missy poked her head through the door. "You need help in here?"

"Nah," I said smiling at Lyn who was trying to stop shaking while she put the glass bulbs in their box, "we got this. Hey, you still need that shelf nailed up?"

"We fixed that." Missy said. "But there's a bunch of stuff in the tool shed that needs to be banged into place if you want to do that later."

"Ok. When I finish helpin' Lyn with this, I'll come find you."

Missy left and I saw Nikki leaning on the doorframe. She came over and kissed me. "You are so sweet. I don't know why you help my sisters so much."

I shrugged. "I kinda like bein' the man 'round the house."

"Sweet." She kissed me again. I knew watching us was making Lyn crazy so I reached down and stroked Nikki's ass. "Lex! Later. Hey, can I use your car? Mom wants to go to the store and Bea needs to go out too."

"Sure. But you gotta get the keys."

She fished in my front pocket, caressed the absurd lump between my legs and pulled the keys out. "Save that for me. I'll be back." She kissed me one more time then headed for the kitchen.

I looked at Lyn. She had her head back and her hand busy under her skirt. "Hey, watch this." She watched as I pulled my cell, lifted her skirt again and took pictures of her wet fingers and the soaked, glistening ornament. "Ima post these on-line. Eve'ybody gonna see Lyn wet fingers up Lyn wet pussy. Uh million boys gonna cum wishin' they took that picture." I showed her the pictures and her eyes fell shut as she came again.

I took her hands again and licked them clean. My dick felt like it was gonna burst. "Gimme yo' panties." She pulled them out of her pocket. Quickly, I unzipped and pulled my dick out. I wrapped her panties around my dick and swiftly dumped a load of jizz on them. I gave her back the undies. Then, I pulled the ornament out of her pussy where it had been sitting. It smelled overwhelmingly of ripe pussy. "Wrap it."

"I need to clean it first." She smiled softly, still in after glow.

"Wrap it."

"Like that?"

"Yeah. Next Christmas, you gonna open that box and eve'y body gonna say what that smell an' you gonna remember sittin' here cummin' all over it. How you gonna feel?"

She shivered. "Oh God." She took the ornament and wrapped it then put it in the center of the box. We got the room packed away. I made her fuck herself with a few other objects. It took less and less time for her to cum with each one. I was having a harder and harder time not joining in. We took all the boxes down to the basement and finally, I couldn't hold back any more. I bend her over the last stack and banged her from behind. When I felt it start, I pulled out and put the head of my dick against her asshole. I heard her start to screech then cover her mouth. We both heard the kitchen door open and Nikki and Brenda return.

I couldn't leave her dripping like that. "Keep yo' mouth shut." I hissed. Then I dropped down and licked her ass crack. She shook like crazy but didn't make a sound. She came again after the third swipe of my tongue so I licked her pussy too. I did it as quick as I could. Then we straightened ourselves, finished moving boxes and went upstairs.

I was about to kiss Nikki when I realized that she might notice the taste of jizz all over my face. Instead, I stage whispered "not in front of your mother, Nikki, be a little discrete." She swatted my shoulder and accused me of flirting again. I got a beer and told them I was gonna go help Missy with some damn thing.

Missy was sitting in the shed, reading. "Hey. Whatcha got?"

She held up the magazine. German bondage porn.

"You uh damn filthy slut, y'know somethin'?" I closed the door and locked it. "Ima tie you up like that one uh these days."

"Promise?"

"Why you still dressed?" I asked her.

She lifted her skirt and showed me her lack of undies. It's a trend in the family, I thought to myself. I stroked her ass for a minute then smacked it a couple times. She cooed. I licked my finger for a second then pushed the tip into her slit. She gasped.

"Lex!"

I pushed it in as deep as I could then pulled it out. I rubbed her juices against her asshole, getting it slick and slippery. She wiggled against my hand and my fingertip slipped in. Ok, maybe I pushed a little. She gasped. I pushed my finger deeper. She groaned. I wondered if she done anal yet. I wanted to. Badly. I drilled her for a few minutes wondering if there was a special ring in hell for me.

"OMG! That's so gross!" She moaned. "Do it harder."

I couldn't help smiling. "Ima fuck your ass, bitch. Ima make love to Nikki's sweet pussy then Ima fuck this ass." I slapped one cheek hard with my free hand and felt her whole body shiver. "You want me ta fuck you?"

"Yes, Lex!" she groaned.

"I won't be nice. It's gonna hurt like shit." The first time I got boned was the best Christmas gift I ever got; if Missy really likes pain, she's was going to love this.

"Oh God." She moaned.

I pulled my finger out and popped her cheeks a couple more times. "You still have that lube packet?"

"The one in the condom box? Yeah."

"Tonight, after you shower, empty the whole thing up your ass. When Nikki comes to bed, sneak out and meet me here."

"Really?" she looked so hopeful, so young. How could I say no?

"Maybe. OK, now what are we supposed to be fixing out here?"

The day went pretty well, actually. I helped them with a bit of early spring cleaning. After lunch, Nikki had to leave for her shift and Brenda sent Beatrice, Lyn and Missy shopping. As soon as the door closed behind them, she jumped me. "They'll be gone an hour, tops, and I got an IUD. Let's go test it." She didn't actually let me breath long enough to answer.

She was desperate but it was definitely a good kind of thing. "What about Nikki?" I gasped; I also ran my hands under the waist of her sweatpants and discovered that Brenda wasn't wearing panties. "What about them undies?"

"I'm not wearing any and Nikki will have you forever." She ran her hands under my shirt and squeezed my nipples firmly. "I just need you for now."

Good enough. I pushed her over the back of the couch and pulled the sweat pants just far enough to reach her slit. She was steaming hot and dripping wet. It took like two strokes before she came loudly. I figured time was too short for more than that so I unzipped and plowed in. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself up. To judge by the expression on her face, she needed this badly.

Softly, she started chanting, 'Oh yes.' She started getting louder and I started matching her tempo. I silently began to pray that I'd hit it when she did and that I'd hold out long enough to hit it when she did. I did cum first but I didn't feel too bad since mine seemed to set off hers.

We leaned against the couch for a couple minutes. Then I carried her upstairs to her room. I lay her on the bed and got to work cleaning her out.

She stopped me. "Hey, share." She tugged my legs toward herself. I had to groan when her lips slipped around my soft cock. Which didn't stay soft long. Mom had some skills and didn't seem at all disturbed by her pussy juice covering my dick. We stayed that way until we heard the car in the driveway.

Brenda pulled up her sweats, fluffed her hair and went downstairs. I went to wash my face. By the time I got to the kitchen, If Brenda was feeling guilty, she didn't show it in the least.

"Hey Lex," Beatrice snapped at me while we were all helping to make dinner, "I need some help upstairs. Lyn and Missy can handle this." She put down the peeler. "Mom, do you still want the bed frame in the attic."

"Oh, I forgot all about that thing. Oh, but it's heavy dear. Leave it. I'll see if Martin and Joey down the street can come over this week and move it."

"Hey! I'm uh man!" I laughed. "I can do some heavy lifting."

"And I can tell him what to do." Beatrice led me out of the kitchen and upstairs. She showed me a bed frame in the back of Lyn's closet. "This bunk bed needs to go into storage."

She showed me the hatchway to the storage space. Neither of us could actually stand up in the space but I could lever bed into the door and move around a bit. My back was screeching by the time I got the last piece up there. I was planning to good stretch out on the sofa when Beatrice blocked the hatch. In her hand was a leather tassel. Her expression said that she was not in a mood to talk. "This is where you get the speech about hurting Nikki." She ran the leather through her fingers. "And where you learn how much I will enjoy hurting you if you hurt her."

"Uh..." My dick went from sated to rock hard instantly. I sank to my knees.

"Bend over and drop 'em."

I got my pants and briefs down as fast as I could and put my ass in the air and my hands where she could see them. I held my breath waiting for the first strike. I gasped when it finally came. The leather was soft but each tip had a small weight imbedded in it. It made almost no sound striking me but the way she used it, I was sure she was leaving a series of bruises. I grunted once and she hissed at me to be quiet. I used both hands to cover my mouth and tried not to cum. I failed. I managed not to make a sound vocally but I blew jizz all over the steamer trunk I was leaning on.

"Hurry up and clean that. Dinner will be ready soon." She left me there, panting and sore, my ass bruised like all hell. Cleaning the trunk in the cramped space made my back and my backside ache that much more. By the time I got back downstairs, dinner was nearly on the table and sitting hurt. I nearly blew again from that alone. After dinner, I did the dishes just so I could stand for a while.

Lyn came in while the others were watching TV in the living room. "Guess what I did today?" She whispered in my ear.

"Somethin' dirty?"

"Something slutty." She giggled.

"I like the sound of that!"

"While we were at the grocery store, I let a guy feel me up."

I almost dropped the plate I was rinsing. "What? Are you nuts?"

"Shhhh! They'll hear you!"

"They should if you ain't got more sense-n that!"

"Relax! God! Lex!" she rolled her eyes. "It was a guy I know from school! We went out once already. He's nice!"

"Guys aren't nice. Trust me on this."

"Don't go all big brother on me! I like Ted."

"Yeah? Well I wanna meet this Ted."

"He's nice, Lex!" She shrugged and smiled. "He kinda reminds me of you."

I stared at her. "If you think I'm nice, you need to have your head fuckin' examined."

"Lex!"

I glanced at the kitchen door. "Do nice guys do their girlfriend's sister?"

"Well, no." She agreed reluctantly.

"Case closed. I ain't uh nice guy an' you shouldn't be messin' with guys who remind you of me. That's, like, a total red flag." She sulked and I went back to loading the dishwasher. "Did he at least get you off?" I asked finally when the curiosity was about to kill me.

"No!" she blushed. "We didn't have that long."

"So what happened?"

"Well, I saw Ted in the frozen food aisle and he said hey and I said hey. And he asked if I was going to the movies with everybody tomorrow and I said no one had asked me. So he said well do you want to go and I said are you asking me..."

"An' he said yeah, so you have a date. Got it. Go on."

She grinned and rolled her eyes. "So I said should I wear what I'm wearing now? And he said he didn't care what I wore but I looked good so yeah. And I said there's a surprise and he said what and I said this and put his hand under my skirt. It took him like a minute to figure it out and then he turned purple he was so embarrassed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.