Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

No one was particularly motivated and we lost the last game of the season by 10. I didn't care. Nikki helped me pack and promised to water my plants while I was gone. I talked her into coming with me for the first week. Only a week — she couldn't take any more time off.

"Why? You waitin' tables. You can do better-n that."

"I'm saving up for college."

"You could still get uh better job than waitin' tables!" We'd have the argument several times already. She never would tell me why she really wouldn't quit. I could see that her mom was getting by — not rich but they owned the house and everything in it. And I made a point to pick up the tab whenever I could. Nikki hated it when she thought I was being charitable but I didn't see any point in them spending $400 on groceries I was going to eat in their kitchen. And it made me feel less guilty when I left handprints on Missy. Or when I finally nailed Lyn on that deck, dressed except for her panties — she claimed she'd stopped wearing them ever which is what got me. I reached under her skirt to check and things kind of rolled from there.

There were still details after our season officially ended. Team appearances and things. Billy and I both figured we weren't going home until February. He got a flight the day before Valentine's, I got one the day after.

I had an unexpected free Wednesday and dropped by the Palmer residence. Wednesday was Nikki's day off and I had hoped to catch her home alone. Instead, the door was opened by Brenda in a bathrobe. She looked like she'd just crawled out of bed.

"Oh! Hello, dear." She yawned. "You just missed Nikki. She got called in for over-time."

"Oh." I tried to sound disappointed; Brenda's robe wasn't closed tight and it was easy to see that 'top-heavy' ran in the family. "You ok? You look like you outta be in bed."

"Oh. Sorry." She yawned again. "Excuse me! I was up all night trying to fix that damn heater. I just called in today just to get some sleep!"

"The heater?"

"Lex, I'm sorry, dear, come in! I'll put some coffee on and get dressed." She moved into the house and headed toward the kitchen."

"Hey, don't get dressed on my account. You look like you should crawl back inta bed." With me. I managed not to say that out loud but made damn sure the front door was locked behind me. "What's wrong with the heat?"

"There's a loose bolt. It vibrates loose and the furnace cuts off." I prodded her a bit and she finally took me down to the basement and showed me the problem. "I just can't get it tight enough."

"Well I ain't good at this stuff but let's see if I can't do that much." I took off my shirt.

"Dear God." She sighed. "Uh, I think I'll check on that coffee."

I found the bolt and realized the problem was something I could fix and had all the bolts holding the unit steady tightened before she got the coffee made. I left my shirt in the basement. I found her in the kitchen, yawning. "Sit. I'll handle the coffee."

"Oh, I don't mind. I should up and at 'em anyway." She yawned again. "I'm an early riser."

"Back home, had ta be on the dock by 5am. Made a lotta early mornin' coffee."

"5? Ugh! I thought being at the office by 7 was bad."

"You get used to it. Been doin' it since I was 'bout nine." I poured two cups and gave one to Brenda. She took the first sip black.

"Mmmm. Thank you. Give me a minute and I'll go get dressed."

"Kinda like what you wearin' now." The robe kept slipping open and I got to see more and more naked breast.

She must have been awake enough to follow my line of sight. She pulled the robe tight. "What have I told you about sneaking peeks, young man?"

"Hey, you said quit lookin' down Nikki's shirt."

"I presumed you wouldn't try to look down mine."

"Better view."

"Lex." She put her coffee cup down. "Please stop." I tried to look confused. "The flirting. I have four daughters by four different men. I don't have much in the way of will power."

"So who's askin' you to resist?"

"You are my daughter's boyfriend."

"I'm uh man lookin' at a woman."

"Her mother."

"When's the last time you went out?"

"The weekend the Rod told me he wasn't ready to be Missy's father."

I put my coffee down before I spilled it. Missy was sixteen. No woman — no one period — should go sixteen years without getting lucky. I took her cup from her. "Com'ere."

"Lex..."

I pulled her over to me, into my lap. "Just sit uh minute." She must be dying for a good one. She felt warm in my lap. Fuck Nikki; doing Brenda was an act of humanitarian good.

"Lex..."

"Hush, woman."

"I should really get dressed."

"Brenda," I tipped her chin down a bit. "I said hush, woman." I kissed her softly. She was shaking.

"Lex ... Nikki..."

"Ain't here." I kissed her again.

"Lex, we can't..."

"Sure we can."

"Please don't..." The kisses were getting longer and her protests softer. " ... I can't..."

I got my tongue between her lips and that ended conversation for a while. I got my arms around her back and under her legs and lifted her without disturbing the kiss too much. I ignored any further protests while I used one eye to navigate upstairs to her room. By the time we got there, she had her arms around my neck and was kissing back. I lower her to the bed elated. Five for five. All four daughters and the Mom. I kissed around her jaw and behind her ear. Her hands moved to stroking my chest punctuated with tweaking my nipples every so often. I opened her robe finally and went straight for her tits. They were heavy, a little droopy, not perky but not fake. I worked my way down them and took her nipple in between my teeth. I swear she came right then. She inhaled sharply and went stiff for a moment. Then she nearly collapsed.

"Oh God!" She moaned. "You're so good."

Shit yeah, I am. I kept working my way down her body. Every touch made her quiver. Too easy. By the time I between her legs, she was sopping wet. I had to laugh; she was wetter then her daughters combined. And sweeter. And tighter. I licked her pussy but couldn't suck her clit much because I couldn't keep a grip on her hips. After I made her shake again, I moved up her body again. "You ready, you want me ta keep workin'?"

"What?" she gasped.

"You want me ta do you now or you want me ta keep eatin'?"

"Oh, God, Lex! Now!" she groaned.

If that wasn't a direct order, I don't know what would be. She helped me take off my pants and help lined me up to push into her slit. She was wet enough for me to go in in one stroke but what would be the fun in that?

Inch by inch, step by step, slowly I crept. It took a little while but I did bottom out with her leg over my shoulder. She couldn't have been tighter than Nikki but she felt better. Maybe it was just the moment. Whatever it was, I was moaning as much as she was. She wanted me to go faster but I wanted to take the day to do this. This might be my only opportunity with her. I did check the time once just to make sure it wasn't close to 3pm — I did not want Missy or Lyn coming home while I was still here.

But mostly, I concentrated on trying to make Brenda scream. Which she did when I fingered her clit and her nipples while banging her. And again when I ate her creampie after I let myself cum.

We both fell asleep after.

I woke up to Brenda's empty bed. Brenda was in the bathroom, wrapped in a towel and staring in the mirror. I came in behind her and kissed the back of her neck. She stiffened and pulled away.

"What up?"

"I'm not on anything."

"So?" I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me.

"Lex, I get pregnant if I walk past a sperm bank! I can't get pregnant now! I can't get pregnant by you!"

"Why not?"

"Why not? Why Not! Oh, sure, be cavalier about it! You have five kids by five men! I'm almost 45, Lex, I'm not 20 any more! I'm too old to be irresponsible!"

"Brenda," I kissed her neck and held her tighter, "relax. I wanna be uh Daddy. I knock you up, Ima be around."

"Oh please! I have heard such lies before."

"Ain't no lie, Brenda." I kissed her neck again. "Might be a bit awkward but I ain't 'bout ta leave someone I care about high an' dry like that."

"What about Nicole?"

"What about her?"

"I thought you cared about her?"

"I do. But t'day wasn't about her. It was 'bout you."

"Do you love my daughter, Lex?"

I hesitated on that one. "I care about her a whole lot. Ask me that next year this time."

"If you're still around to ask."

"I plan on being around ta ask."

"We can't ever do this again, Lex."

"Then you best put some clothes on." I kissed her shoulder. "I'm thinkin' 'bout doin' it again now."

She pulled away and went to the closet. I figured that was it for round two, grabbed my pants and went back down to the kitchen. The coffee pot had burned. I found some baking powder and let it soak. My shirt was still in the basement.

I took one last look at the heater. The bolts were holding but the real problem was that the whole thing should have been replaced 20 years ago.

Easy fix. By the time Brenda made it back to the kitchen, I had Sears on my cell and was claiming that it was a emergency call. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Gettin' this thing fixed right. Yeah, I'm still here. Yeah, someone'll be here 'tween now an' five. Thanks." I hung up. "You need ta run out, you best do it now."

"I don't need to go anywhere. Who was that?"

"Sears. They gonna fix that heater of yours."

"Lex!" She thru her hands up. "They can't fix it! Nobody makes the parts anymore. And I can't afford to replace it right now. I really wish you asked before you call them."

"It's all good, Brenda. I got this."

"No."

"What?"

"No. I'm not going to let you try and buy my good will or silence or whatever! I don't even know. But you are not going to spend hundreds of dollars fixing my house."

"Hey, what's the fun uh havin' money, you can't spend it. I got too much an' cheap hobbies. Ain't got nobody 'cept Nikki ta spend it on. So, this place could do with a good HVAC. Think of it as a late Christmas gift."

"You already spent too much on Christmas gifts for this family."

"No more than I spent for my own." I paused. "I kinda already think of you guys as part of my family. If I knew one uh my cousins needed a new heater, I'd fix it. But then, if they knew I needed one, they'd fix mine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.