Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning, a pair of stiff dried, girl's cotton underwear were sitting on top of mine. They reeked of pussy. I sucked them for a minute — purely because I'm a pervert — and shoved them in my jacket pocket.

One bitch, one dog, one puppy and one show breed. I had to find out what Brenda was like.

Brenda was the only one up when I entered the kitchen. I had thrown on my pants just in case but not my shirt. Brenda looked up when I came in and nearly drooled before she turned back to making breakfast. "You're up early."

"I'm up, yeah." Lyn's panties had left me with an unbelievable morning wood.

"Sleep well?"

"Kinda up-an-down."

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear!" She looked at me. "Was to couch too hard?"

I tried to suppress the grin. "Ain't the couch was too hard ta sleep."

"Oh." She looked back at her pancake batter. "Lex, I am not going to trade sexual innuendos with my daughter's boyfriend."

"Of course not, Ma'am. Ain't nobody said you would."

"Although — and if you tell anyone I said this, I'll deny it — I do wish you had an older brother."

"An' I'm kinda sorry I met Nikki first." I reached out and stroked the back of her neck. "Bad form ta throw uh woman ova fo' her Momma."

"Yes, it is. And I would never do anything that would hurt any of my daughters." She took a deep breath. "Shouldn't you be getting dressed?"

"I got on pants."

"A shirt, Lex. I would really appreciate a shirt."

I grabbed my shirt and put it on as I walked back to the kitchen. "So, an' I ain't mean ta pry, but why ain't there uh Mr. Palmer?"

"There is." She said as she checked the pan for heat. She poured out the first batch of pancakes. "My father lives in Wichita."

"Oh." She didn't address my obvious question so I didn't push it. Instead, I offered to set the table for breakfast.

When I came back into the kitchen, she said, "All my daughters are half-sisters, Lex."

I shrugged. "Then there's four damn fools who don't know what they missed." I found syrup and butter and put them on the table.

Slowly the girls came down for breakfast. Nikki gave me a light morning kiss. "Sleep well?"

"I managed. You?"

"Like a baby."

If we had been at my place, I would have bent her over the kitchen counter and taken that smug smile right off her face. With her mother and Ms. Beatrice watching, I simply nodded. "Good. And Ms. Beatrice, good morning ta ya."

She almost acknowledged me. I wondered what it would take to get her to beat the hell out of me. She made it easy for me, I thought. "Lex, did you bring the tree in from the shed?"

"The tree? I ain't see uh tree out there."

"The large box with the words Christmas Tree in red?"

"Oh. Fake tree. No, I guess I didn't."

"We should totally get a real tree this year." Missy entered the conversation and grabbed a glass.

"We are not getting a real tree because they make a mess. And put the juice on the table not back in the fridge, thank you." Brenda flipped out another perfect set of pancakes. "Where's Lyn and Nikki, get the sausage please."

"I'll get Lyn." Beatrice stood up. "You," she pointed to me, "go get the tree."

"Yes, ma'am." I kissed Nikki's cheek and headed out to the shed again. I took my time even after finding the box in question. Sure enough, the shed door opened roughly five minutes after I got there.

But it was Missy who came in.

"Bea told me what she did. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know she was gonna be like that; she's usually really cool." She said in one rushed breath.

"Ok, you need ta leave. Ms. Beatrice made that really clear."

"No, it's ok. I liked what we did. You're way better than Mr. Sobeson."

My auto-refusal response derailed. "Better than ... wait, what?" I tried to get ahold of which part was outraging me before I spoke.

"He was always too nice about everything. He never really forced me. I mean, you didn't really force me but he never," she paused without noticing my shock. "y'know never made it feel, like real. Like you do. It was awesome with you. I never y'know, well, y'know..." She stopped and blushed.

I was still stuck on 'way better than'. "This other guy. He uh classmate?"

"Who? Sobeson? Not really; he's my chemistry teacher."

I don't know why I suddenly felt like hitting someone. "And he touched you."

"Don't go all big brother on me. We only did it twice. And we didn't go all the way, anyway."

"It don't matter. You too young ta mess with. Ima find this guy an' break him."

"Don't. I'm so over him. Besides, Bea already had it out with him and anyway he's retiring this year." She looked at me and abruptly looked concerned. "You're not mad, are you? That you weren't, like first and I didn't tell you?" I shook my head. "I promise I won't tell Bea anything else about us."

"Ain't gonna be nothin' else ta tell her."

"Oh, come on." She must have realized that I was serious. "Lex! Because of Sobeson?"

"Because you 16."

"I don't care. I'm almost 17."

"Yeah? Well e'er'body else in the world do."

"You don't."

"You think."

She reached out and put her hand on the erection that I had almost managed to forget about. I tried to hide the thrill that shot through me but I know I failed. "I got so hot watching you and Nikki neck and knowing that you save all the real stuff for me." She started rubbing slowly up and down. I tried to stay still and not touch her. "I can't wait until you put it in me for real."

Oh God. "Fuck no." I say as firmly as I could.

"I'll lick it first, if you want." She started pulling my zipper but I grabbed her wrist. "Please, Lex, please? I promise I'll make it good. And I swear I won't tell Bea a thing."

She continued to beg and I tried to think. Breakfast was likely already on the table. Beatrice would almost surely come through that door any second. Missy was wearing down my resistance fast. I knew I had to get away from her or I was going to fuck her.

I found some reserve of self-control and pulled her hand away from me. I push her hard against the wall — harder than I meant to — and held her there. "You gonna get the hell uh-way from me an' you gonna stay uh-way. Got it? I am not goin' ta jail for you." I let her go. "Get."

She rubbed her wrist and glared at me but she left. A minute later, Nikki came in, "What is taking you so long in here?"

I grabbed her and kissed her hard, pushing her against the wall the way I wanted to push Missy. She struggled for a moment then gave in and put her arms around me. I rubbed my crotch against hers and she chuckled into the kiss. "You seem to have a problem."

"You fixin' on solvin' it?"

"Mayyyyy-be." She teased.

I trapped her legs between mine. "You owe me anyhow. Think Ima take it now."

"Lex!"

"Ain't nobod' watchin'." I ground my crotch against hers. "We hit it quick."

"Not here, Lex." She whined. "Tonight. I promise. I'll come by after work."

"Ima have uh cramp by then."

"You'll be fine."

I nibbled her neck and up to her earlobe. "I can't think uh nothin' but bein' with you."

"Lex." She sighed. "My mom..."

"I'll do her later." I whispered and she giggled like I was joking. "I want you now."

"Don't you two ever stop?" Beatrice's voice made us both jump but I didn't let Nikki go. "Breakfast is waiting."

Nikki squeezed out from under me. "Sorry. We're coming." She slipped past her older sister guiltily.

"Don't forget the tree." Beatrice tossed back at me as she too left. I struggled to get the box, which was taller than me and falling apart, into the house. The lead weight between my legs didn't help.

Breakfast was fine — sedate, typical family breakfast. We cleaned the kitchen as a group then moved to the living room to put up the tree. While Brenda, Beatrice and I pieced together the tree itself, the others sorted through boxes of ornaments and tinsel and lights. Occasionally, Nikki would show me a reindeer or stocking as an excuse to steal a kiss. Beatrice seemed to accidentally graze me with the sharp ends of the tree branches. I took a little while before I realized that they we both doing it on purpose and longer still to figure out that neither was aware of the other.

I went out to the shed to find an extension cord and a hammer. Missy followed me.

"I'll get the hammer." She said. She climbed up on the workbench and dug into a box. Her ass was eye level. "Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask," I had a feeling I wasn't going to like this, "ain't sayin' Ima answer."

"Why does it feel good when I get spanked?" I dropped the box I was looking through and spilled hardware across the floor. She jumped down immediately. "I'll get it." She was on her knees in front of me, ass swaying slightly. "That's what Sobeson used to do. I'd go to his desk after class and bend over his knee and he'd spank me. Not really hard but hard enough to make me tingle all over." My heart was pounding listening to her and my dick felt like bursting. She went on, "I used to think that that was an O but then, with you, it was, like, wow!" She reached back with one hand and stroked her behind. I closed my eyes and preyed that something — anything — would happen before I gave in to this child. Again. "I keep dreaming about you, spanking me. I think I must have woke Lyn last night 'cause she seemed really restless too."

The mention of the other sister made me think of the panties and I know I must have started dripping.

In the distance, someone shouted. "Lex, when you find them, bring two extension cords. And the screwdriver if you can find it."

"Uh." I swallowed hard and tried again. "Yeah. What kind, flat or phillip?"

"The x-ee kind." Nikki yelled back.

"Phillips. Got it. We dropped up box an' made uh mess so we be in shortly. 'K?"

"Ok." The back door slammed.

Missy's ass was still wiggling in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.