Alex Is 24 - Cover

Alex Is 24

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alex went to college. He met the perfect girl, he played a little football. Now he finds out what happens when unexpected dreams come true. Some good, some bad and nothing like what he'd planned for his life!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was a damn good Cornerback. No brag, just fact. I was. There were, however, some fuckin' awesome guys out on the field. They were the guys that got drafted from high school to Notre Dame and Clemson. They were the guys with agents before they turned 21 and scouts camped out on their goddamned doorsteps. I was the guy behind them in the stats. I was damn good — they were fuckin' better.

So, at GMU's Pro Day, I was kinda surprised when a guy in a suit came over to talk to me. Really, I was kinda surprised that there were any scouts there at all; no one from George Mason had ever played pro ball as far as I could tell.

Anyway, Mr. Suit asked me all those questions you hope somebody will ask and I gave all the answers I thought I was supposed to give and felt pretty smug about it until I got home to the house I share with my cousin the Olympic gold medalist. Which is the kind of thing that can put an ego in check. Besides, he used to be my Dominant so no matter how bad-ass I got to be on the field, I was still his pussy for, like, six years.

Was. I had a new Dominant then. A Mistress. I was her fuckin' slave, totally submissive to her every whim. Every other weekend, she took me some place secluded and tortured me 'til I passed out. I was utterly, hopelessly in love.

The next couple weeks, my coach rode me like I had seat cushions. Our season was damn near over but he made the last few games count. We won them, which was cool and I wound up with one of my best seasons ever — which is the way you're supposed to finish your senior season. But coaching aside, I had no illusions. I was 20 credit hours from a degree in business management — because they don't offer any thing easier — and going home to be the Dock Master for Davidson Fishery. Pro football wasn't calling my name. Hell, college ball was farther than anyone else in my family had gotten.

Right after finals, Peter and I packed a few things, grabbed his girlfriend Gwen and drove home to Reedville. I had to drive back the next day to pick up Mistress — her orders just to irritate me. On the way to get her, I swung by the house just to see if there was any mail.

A couple Christmas cards and a large envelope with the NFL logo and 'NIC'. I tossed it in the back, picked up Ame and took her to my Uncle Julius' because she and my Mother fight if they spend too much time together.

I took the mail to Peter's house.

"What's this?" he asked, waving the NFL card.

I shrugged and opened it. I had to read it a couple times because I couldn't understand what I was seeing. Or maybe I didn't believe it.

Peter finally took the card from me. "I said —" he's eyes went wide. "- holy Christ. Dad? Hey Dad! Alex made the NFL draft!" My Uncle Charles appeared — Charles the ex-quarterback — and took the card. Then he started cheering and swearing.

"Come on!" I said finally, "This is somebod' idea of uh joke. I did not make the draft."

"Alright. Lessee." Charles took the card to his office. Peter and I followed. He got on the phone, called the number, told them he was my attorney — which was close enough to true — and asked to speak to someone about confirming my status. The longer the conversation went, the more he grinned. When he hung up, he looked at me. "It's legit. You in."

All hell broke out after that. We called my Father and my Grandfather — who both used to play as well. By the time they got to my Uncle's we'd gotten the full gist of it. I wasn't actually in the draft. I was being invited to the official combine in Indianapolis. I was one step down from the NFL draft.

It was much much later that I started to believe it. Somebody out there thought I was good enough to go pro. I figured it was a dream. Had to be.

Ame brought me down to earth. "No." was all she said when we were finally alone.

"No?"

"No. I don't want to go to Indianapolis and certainly not in February."

"This would kinda be something I did without you." She lifted an eyebrow. I went to my knees. Travel anywhere without her was forbidden unless she gave me permission. The suggestion was probably enough to rate a punishment. "Yes, Mistress. Sorry."

I got an invitation to the Combines and I was going to have to turn it down.

News about the invitation spread through the family like wild fire. By the end of my shift on the dock the next day, even all of the crew knew. Since I knew I would be turning down, I tried to down-play the whole thing. That worked for about a week. Then came Christmas Eve at my Uncle Julius' and the whole traditional family dinner thing. Ame was being gracious and charming and I had myself convinced that she and Mom would eventually get along.

Granddad started it. "So, boy. You talk ta Coach Dutton yet?"

My high school coach. "Oh, no sir. Didn't think he'd care."

"One uh his boy's got uh shot at the big time? Hell yeah he'll care. Get on to the phone with him now. Go on."

I glanced at Ame. She was looking intently at her plate. Defy Granddad or her. "Yes sir." I finally whispered and got up. Ame will punish me; Granddad would make my life a living hell. I called Coach Dutton, told him the news and promised to visit before I left town.

"Well?"

"He was pretty psyched, sir."

"Tol' ya." He nodded once, sharply. "Now you make them reservations yet?"

"Ain't til February, sir. I got time."

"Oh, no." Aunt Rachael jumped in. "You need to make those early. I'll do that for you, if you like."

"Well, they make the hotel arrangements." I said trying to deflect the whole subject.

"Fine. I'll go on line, see what I can find for plane fare and them give them a call on Tuesday. I'll tell them I'm your admin."

"Uh, yeah. Thanks." I could feel the tension in Ame's body. This is gonna go down so fuckin' hard, I thought. I'm gonna catch nothin' but hell from her until this is over then I'm gonna catch nothin' but hell from Granddad forever after.

For a start, she demanded I take her home the next morning. "You may pick me up after you tell your family that you are not going to this football thing." She turned on her heels and went into her dorm. I don't usually get much affection from her but in the last week, I hadn't gotten so much as a kiss. For a guy used to gettin' off a couple times a week, it was torture.

The rest of winter break sucked. I had to be on the dock by 5am and didn't leave most days til 6 at night. Plus, no Ame so no pain and no sex. If Peter hadn't known exactly what was going on, I would have had no one to confide in either.

Finally, he asked me one simple question. "Alex, I know you love Ame but do you really want to pass this chance up?" He kissed me then he headed back to the house to his girlfriend and left me to figure out what to do about mine.

I loved Ame. She was the only woman who had ever made me feel right about myself. The only woman who not only accepted my total submission, she demanded it. When I was with her, the world made sense. And she knew how to dish out pain. We don't ever have 'normal' sex but she'd made me cum harder than anyone else ever has.

But I been playin' football since I was 6 years old. I'm the third generation of McElroy men to play. Like 300 guys get this invitation. Only 255 actually make it through the subsequent draft. That's it. Out of all the colleges in the country, 255 guys get to hear their name called. I got a real shot at being one of them. I love Ame. I just hope she loves me enough.

I don't bother calling her until I get back on campus. I'm not tryin' ta be rude, I just know she won't take the call no matter how many messages I leave. I wait in the lobby of her dorm until she comes down. Three hours.

"I'm uh," I look around. I'd really rather done this in a less public spot. "Mistress, I'm going to Indianapolis."

"Fine."

"Fine?" I wasn't sure I heard her.

"Foster apparently heard and told Father. They are both looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow. Seven pm. Pick me up at 6:30." She left me standing in the lobby with my mouth open.

Still, by the time I got home, I was smiling. If her Father approved, that put me one step closer to winning her over. Foster was her brother in-law, an ex-back for the 'Skins. Dinner with him and David was pretty much all football talk. I didn't get whipped that night either. Or the next. Or in January.

February first, Ame called me. "Pick me up after class." Was all she said. Was all the orders I needed. I arrived at her dorm as soon as humanly possible after my last class ended, with the hand cuffs she bought for me in my pocket incase she wanted me to wear them while I drove.

She gave me an address. It turned out to be a house in a secluded upscale DC area. She hadn't brought a bag with her so I figured what ever she needed was already here. She knocked on the door and eventually, an older guy opened it.

"Hello, Mistress." He whispered and I felt the hackles raise on the back of my neck. I maybe the sub here, but I do not like bein' played.

She walked past him and gestured to me to follow. The house was filled with expensive looking furniture and rugs and she didn't even pause to admire them. We went straight down to the basement. "Strip." She said. I assumed she meant me and got naked. "Straps."

I looked over my shoulder. There were some leather straps hanging from the ceiling. After a minute of review, I figured it out. My ankles and wrists went into the outer most straps. A second set went across my stomach. Old guy helped me into the set then put my mask on for me. I hung, blind and nearly deaf, from the ceiling completely helpless with a boner so hard it could hammer nails.

First, she fit a cock ring on me — two actually, one to keep me hard, one to keep me from cuming. Then she hurt me. I recognized the hot wax on my ass. When it cooled, she ripped it off causing me to actually scream. My arms ached from hanging there for I don't know how long. My dick ached from being abused with something hot. My nipples were clamped hard. I was crying inside the mask when she finally removed the first ring and let me cum. But not the second. Something warm and tight pushed around my dick. An ass. I was fucking someone. I couldn't tell who. I could dream it was Ame but I suspected that it was the old guy. I could feel the urge to cum but I couldn't get there again.

Suddenly, the ass was taken from me and the straps were lowered somewhat. My feet touched the floor but I could feel that I was on a diagonal. Then a dick was shoved into my ass, dry, Ame didn't know how many guys have done that to me. She didn't know how much I loved being taken that way. I felt her fingers trace around the clamps on my nipples. Then she whispered in the small hole for my ears. "Do you want to cum?" I nodded, whimpering. "I will let you cum. You will go to Indianapolis. You will get this football nonsense out of your system. Then you will come home." I nodded again. At the moment, I would have agreed to anything she said. She released the ring and I blew like a gallon of jizz across the room. The old guy grunted once and came deep in my ass. I felt used. And I would have done it all again in a heartbeat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.