Wife Is Full-filled by Well-hung Friend - Cover

Wife Is Full-filled by Well-hung Friend

by wifescreampie

Copyright© 2009 by wifescreampie

Erotica Sex Story: I've always fantasized about seeing her fuck a man with a big cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Wife Watching   First   Voyeurism   Size   .

I am a happily married man, age thirty-five. Rebecca, my wife, is a very attractive thirty-two-year-old blonde. We have a very fulfilling sex life but, even though she doesn't complain, I sometimes get the feeling that my penis is not quite large enough for her. Maybe I am wrong, but when we're in the middle of fucking I often ask her if she would like a big cock up her cunt and she readily agrees every time. She keeps telling me that I'm plenty big for her, but I think that she says it so she won't hurt my feelings. Besides, I've always fantasized about seeing her fuck a man with a big cock.

Last week my dream came true when a close friend of mine named Charlie came to stay with us for a few days. He happens to be very well hung. In fact, my wife and her girlfriends have this secret joke about his big cock. (He never wears underwear and his penis hangs to almost the middle of his thighs so they all must have noticed.) I've suspected for some time that Rebecca has the hots for him. I also know that he has the hots for Rebecca.

The night Charlie arrived we had a party to go to and he volunteered to babysit for us. When we came back we were pretty drunk, which makes my wife very horny. Once in our bedroom she began languidly changing her clothes. She was wearing a sexy pair of stockings with a garter belt and bra to match. I told her to remove her panties and to leave the rest of her sexy lingerie on. The sight of her bush gave me an instant hard-on. Lying there flushed with alcohol, Rebecca looked irresistible. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"I bet you want to be fucked by a big, thick cock," I whispered.

Rebecca just writhed and began gently fingering her slit.

"I'll be back soon to give you the fucking of your life," I promised, and quickly left the room.

My plan was falling into place. I went over to Charlie's room and asked him how he would like to fuck Rebecca. He was stoned too and he readily agreed. I told him that I was going to the store and that he should make his move as soon as I had left.

Later that night my wife told me the whole thing.

She was lying in bed with her legs spread apart waiting for me to get back when Charlie walked right in the room completely naked. Rebecca was so surprised that she froze while he stood beside her with his gigantic cock next to her face. As he stood there his dick began to throb and swell to its full eleven inches, providing a tempting sight for my wife just inches from her hungry lips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.