Wifey Does a Duo Under Hubby's Happy Eyes - Cover

Wifey Does a Duo Under Hubby's Happy Eyes

by wifescreampie

Copyright© 2009 by wifescreampie

Erotica Sex Story: What a thrilling experience it was to have two huge black cocks in me at the same time'"with my husband watching

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   .

About a month ago, my husband and I decided to take a short vacation away from the kids. We dropped them off at my folks' house and left for four days of relaxation at a resort hotel near San Diego.

During our first day there, we stayed by the pool. Dinner was at a nice restaurant downtown. After dinner we returned to the hotel lounge for some drinks. Within a couple of hours we befriended two guys who were sitting at the table next to ours. Their names were Milt and Stan, and they were in San Diego for a business conference. Both were in their twenties, very handsome and muscular—and black.

While we talked and joked, I carelessly let my skirt slide up until I was showing a lot of leg—the result of the margaritas I was drinking. When the bar closed, my husband Jeff suggested that we all go up to our room for a nightcap. Our new friends agreed without hesitation.

When we got to the room, Jeff busied himself with fixing the drinks while Milt and Stan sat on the bed. Both of them commented on the shapeliness of my legs. I thanked them for the compliment and sort of paraded in front of them. They said I would make a good model, and Jeff agreed, saying that I should start modeling right there and then. We took a vote, which I lost by three to one, and they convinced me to model what I was wearing. Perhaps I should tell you that I'm twenty-nine, blonde, busty, and, as I've said, I have shapely long legs. That night, I was wearing all black—dress, slip, bra, panties, nylons and high-heel pumps.

After I'd done several turns and some more parading, the guys asked me to remove my dress. I looked at Jeff questioningly, and he said, "Take it off. Go ahead and take it off." So I did. I took off my dress and walked about the room for a few minutes. Then I removed my slip and danced for them in my bra, panties and nylons, and I could see the three of them were getting hot. Next I removed my bra and let my panties drop to the floor. With my panties around my ankles, I just stood there, momentarily stunned by what I'd done, for I had never before been naked in front of any other man but Jeff.

My heart was pounding and I felt free, uninhibited and not at all embarrassed by my nudity. In fact, I was so excited that I thought my nipples would explode. My pussy juices were beginning to run, and my knees felt weak, but I was high on parading my nakedness before my husband and our two black friends.

I was instructed by Jeff to lie on the bed and spread my legs so the three of them could see my cunt. I was so hot that I couldn't wait to do as I was told. When I'd spread my legs as far as I could, I felt Milt and Stan fingering my vaginal lips as they studied the pinkness of my vulva. I looked over at Jeff, who was watching from the chair as Milt began to explore my hole and clit with his tongue. My first orgasm came quickly—and I lost track of how many times I came in the next few minutes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.