Commitment - Cover

Commitment

by happyhugo

Copyright© 2009 by happyhugo

Erotica Sex Story: For some teenagers the Pledge of abstinence works. For others, never and they need adult guidance through these times. Man and woman with cheating spouses come up with alternative to abstinence. No graphic sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I was in the garage when I heard Whitney get out of her car in the driveway and enter the house. I didn't pay any attention as I was waiting for my car to come back from the service center. It didn't seem important to me if I made my presence known to my wife. We hadn't been getting along that well lately and why stir her up when I didn't need to.

The phone rang and without thinking I reached and picked up the receiver, bringing it to my ear. Whitney answered it before I could say anything. "Hello, Whitney here."

"Hi, can you talk?"

"Yes I can lover. Jake isn't home so we can say anything we want to. What did you have in mind? Boy you got to me yesterday like you never have before."

Whoa. What was going on? I had never heard Whitney talk like that. Hell, she never even used that inflection in her voice, or ever said the words I was hearing. I heard some of the raunchiest phone sex between my wife and this unknown man. It was so bad, I tuned it out while my mind turned to Whitney and our life together.

We were coming up on twenty years of marriage. I worked for a corporation across town and Whitney for a real estate management firm. We have two kids, Aileen, the oldest, is eighteen and Jimmy, is sixteen. Whitney had never been too affectionate or demonstrative, but I always thought she loved me. Sure, we were having a rough spot at present, and she was snapping at me over little things.

Her snide remarks were starting to bother me too. What hurt me the most was her letting the kids do it also. I brought them up short, but they always looked to their mother and she either defended them or excused them. Jimmy had changed a little in the last three months and I didn't know why. He wasn't too bad for he was a nerd and just naturally smarter than his dad, or so he thought anyway. Secretly I was proud of this, but sometimes he could hurt me severely. Lately though, he seems to have withdrawn from his mother. At times he acted as if he wanted to say something to me, but pulled back when I questioned him about it.

Aileen was sometimes like her mother with her comments. She had a boyfriend, Mikey, and I suspected that it was with benefits. Whitney never seemed to pay any attention to how her daughter was dressed or acted around this boy. I kind of liked him, especially lately. Sometimes while watching the two together, I got the feeling they were adults already.

I tuned back into the conversation I was eavesdropping on, as arrangements were being made for a tryst next Friday. I gather this was a weekly affair at a motel and I heard a rehash of their lovemaking that had occurred only yesterday. My name came up a few times and what I heard didn't make me very happy. I was being taken for a ride and I decided right then I was getting off the train. I had a whole week to plan and find out more of what was going on.

I deduced that it was imperative that this affair be kept hidden until Aileen went away to college, so I would pay the expenses for her. When they commented that it was as important for Mike Jr., to be kept in the dark as well, it came to me that this was Mike Damson. He was Aileen's boyfriend's father. I had never met Mikey's father or mother, but I was going to.

It is weird to hear your wife having phone sex. It is weird also to realize how fast love can fly out the window. Before my wife hung up my love for her was gone. When the conversation was over, I walked down the street and met my car coming from the service center. I took the mechanic back and returned home. I walked in and got a bitchy question, "Where have you been?"

I stared at Whitney before answering. I decided, love was all gone. "Oh, my car needed servicing and I waited for it. It took forever."

"Well, you should have had them bring you back so you could mow the lawn."

"I'll do it now. I'll have time before lunch."

"Okay, remember you haven't taken me out to dinner for awhile. Why don't you do it tonight?"

"Sure." I turned around as Aileen and Mikey came in. "Hey Mikey, call up your Mom and Dad. I'm taking Whitney out for dinner. I'd like to meet your parents and this would be a good time. Invite them and tell them I'm buying." The two kids went off to Aileen's room to call.

Whitney blasted me as soon as they were out of hearing. She was furious! "Why did you do that? If I wanted them, I would have invited them. Why did you interfere? You always make a mess of things."

"Hey, I thought you liked Mikey. You let him crawl all over our daughter. What if he gets her knocked up? Shouldn't we know who we are dealing with?" We heard Mikey and Aileen coming back.

"Mr. Chapman, Mom thinks this is a great idea and thanks you. Dad wasn't too happy because he said he had something to do, but Mom persuaded him. You didn't say if Aileen and I are invited. Are we?"

"Of course, that is why I asked. I thought that was understood. We'll have fun and all get to know each other better." I went out and mowed the lawn, leaving Whitney seething behind me.

My wife was still pissed when we all got into my caravan. Mikey and Aileen were way back in the third set of seats and playing grab-ass in a fun sort of way. Whitney rode in silence. Me, I felt the freest I had in a long time and I didn't care what Whitney thought. She had lost any hold she had ever had on me when I heard her on the phone this morning. I looked in the mirror and spoke to Mikey, "Hey, Mikey, what is your mother's name?"

"It's June Mr. Chapman, and it fits her. You know, warm and friendly. She isn't as pretty as Mrs. Chapman, but she is nice looking, or I think so anyway." I loved the way the kid stuck up for his mother.

Aileen put in her two cents. "Mikey's Mom is very nice and I like her a lot. You guys will love her. I'm glad you asked his parents out. I've only met Mikey's dad once. He is always busy or off somewhere."

I pulled up in front of Mikey's house. He ran in saying he was going to put on some suitable clothes. I said to Aileen, "Go help him change, but don't get tied up too long."

I got back, "Oh Daddy, you're awful." She did go in the house behind him, though.

Whitney exploded. "What in hell is the matter with you? You're acting like a crazy person. Let's go meet these people, and for once, behave yourself." I had slipped that about being tied up in because I had heard those very words uttered over the phone just a few hours earlier. Whether Whitney got the connection now, I couldn't say, but I'm sure she would at some later date. I just grinned at Whitney.

June came out and asked us in while Mikey was changing. I questioned the "Mikey" but realized that with a senior and junior in the house, it was inevitable. Mike Sr., was looking stiff and unhappy when introduced. He shook my hand, but just acknowledged Whitney from across the room. Mikey and Aileen came down from upstairs, both looking flushed. Aileen flashed me a look and I smiled back at her when she couldn't totally suppress a giggle.

Mike got in front with me and June and Whitney sat behind us. The two young people were way in the back whispering to each other. Mike tried to make conversation by asking what I did, as if he didn't know. He must have had some idea after being shacked up with my wife for hours on end, but maybe not. They could have been too busy screwing to talk about their respective spouses.

I played it straight by telling him I was a grant and patent writer for a large corporation. I spent most of my time buried in a small office with a two person research staff. All I got from Mike was an "interesting" and I could see he wasn't impressed. I returned the question by asking what he did and he said he sold stocks for a broker. So I said. "You're a salesman then?" letting him know I wasn't impressed by his job, either. I glanced in the mirror and could see Whitney glaring at me, while June was smiling at the by-play that was going on in front.

Things thawed a little over dinner. It had to, with the two kids and June all being upbeat and friendly. The kids were all excited about going to their upcoming colleges. Mikey was going out west and Aileen was staying close by, here in the east. I asked the question, "I thought you two were in love and might be planning on making it permanent?"

Mikey said, "Oh no, we are just friends. We started going together so Aileen wouldn't be getting hit on by all the boys so much. It has been a perfect arrangement for both of us. We knew we would be going different ways eventually after high school, so we made a short-term commitment which ends when I get on the plane heading west."

"Are you okay with the way this is turning out Aileen? Neither one of you is getting hurt or anything?"

"It has been great, Daddy. We took a vow and I haven't looked at another boy and Mikey hasn't looked at another girl. It just shows that a committed relationship can work. We've been happy, too, and I think when we both find someone to marry, we will still be friends."

"There have been other benefits as well." This was June entering into the conversation. "They each have had a chance to explore the opposite sex without any jealousy or fear of disease and give themselves a lot of pleasure in the meantime."

"You knew all about this then?"

"Yes, I caught them fooling around and it seemed like a perfect chance to talk to them about life. Mike and I have only been with each other. We were both virgins when we married. (I thought ha, I'll bet.) Sometimes I have wondered if maybe it would have been nice to have experienced a little more before we committed ourselves to each other for life. Don't you feel that way Mike?" June said this while looking at her husband. Boy, if she only knew, I was thinking.

"You aren't mad are you, Daddy? Mom wouldn't ever discuss sex and you were just afraid some boy was going to get into my panties and knock me up. Mikey's Mom seemed to have the perfect answer."

"I wish I had thought of this way for young people to start learning about life." I reached across the table and patted her hand. Mike and Whitney, who I think were usually the more outgoing when in a group, were trying hard to act like they didn't know each other and to me it was so obvious. Just so out of character that even Mikey and Aileen were puzzled by their actions, too.


There was a live band tuning up. June and the kids wanted to stay and I was having a ball, making Mike and Whitney nervous. I bet they thought this night was never going to end. Mikey and Aileen went out on the floor and stayed there doing all the dances, fast and slow. The four of us sat and watched. I asked Whitney twice to get up with me, but she adamantly refused. Mike never even asked June.

"June, I guess it is up to you and me to uphold the older folks. Would you dance with me?"

"I'd love to, but I'm not very good. It has been years."

"It has for me too, but let's see what we can do." The first dance happened to be a waltz. June and I fit together perfectly. When the band finished playing that number, we were way over on the far side of the room, where I felt comfortable holding her as close as I wanted to. No objections from her either. Just as I let her step back, she looked at me saying, "I could learn to like this. That was heavenly."

Before I could answer, the band struck up "The Chicken Dance." This was one I could really get into and June after a couple of seconds, got the moves down pat too. Mikey and Aileen were drawing closer as the dance progressed and when it ended we had a group hug and laughed as hard as we could from the fun of it all.

We returned to the table, finding Mike and Whitney up and ready to leave. Whitney stated, "I'm leaving. I'll take a taxi if I have to."

I had my fun. I didn't want to push it, so I agreed to take everyone home. Aileen and Mikey wanted to stay, so I handed out cab fare and I took June and Mike home. June was gushing about what a wonderful time she had and thanked us for inviting them. She promised they would return the favor soon. Yeah, maybe.

Whitney had always been able to bitch at me long enough so I would apologize and beg her forgiveness. I was beyond that now and when she kept hearing "Yes, dear" it just made her madder. I agreed with everything that was wrong; my inviting the Damsons, the place I chose to eat, the meal and the dance. Especially staying to dance. She said Mike was an ass and hardly said anything all evening. I said that Aileen was puzzled, as the one time she met him, he was quite friendly. She had also commented that I was acting strange, too.

I decided to give her more, so I said, "Don't you think that was wonderful, the way June helped with the complexities of the kids growing up? They've done a good job of it too. I'm proud of our daughter."

"What that woman has done is to turn our daughter into a whore, and I'm not going to stand for it. I'm going to forbid it. So there!"

"Whitney, look at me. You will not say anything about it to Aileen or Mikey. The arrangement those two made and kept shows how adult they are. They are adults now, although they may not have been when they made the commitment. You keep out of it. For once someone did something nice and I won't have it torn apart. Do you understand?"

"Well it was not that woman's place to advise our daughter, especially on the subject of sex."

"What about Mikey? Are you saying she didn't have a right to protect her son?"

"Well, whatever."

What do you know? I won one! Argument, that is. Later, as I lay in bed in the spare room, I thought maybe I'd try to influence Jimmy in the same way. It would depend a lot on the girl he chose. Of course he might be a horny little bastard and wouldn't settle for one chick. I settled for one and look where I am.

I slept in the spare room all week. Thursday, Aileen came to me and asked what was up with me and her Mom. "Your Mom is still pissed about me inviting Mikey's folks out last week. That is what she is saying anyway. I know it is something else. After last weekend, I'm feeling you are adult enough to hear something I know about your mother. It is pretty bad."

"Does she have another man? That must be it. She has fallen for someone else and is in love."

"I don't know if it is love. From what I heard, I think it is just sex."

"I don't believe that. Mom doesn't even like sex. She has said so several times."

"Well she likes phone sex. She has even promised to rent a motel room with some guy tomorrow afternoon and evening. I'm going to watch the motel and get a picture of her going in and coming out with whoever it is."

"How do you know this?"

"I picked up the garage phone accidentally and listened in when she didn't know I was home."

"Are you going to confront her?"

"No, not until I get some pictures."

"Will you tell me who it is?"

"I'll pretty much have to. I can't stand being married to someone who is unfaithful."

"Oh Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm going to stay out of her way until you find out. I can't bear to look at her. Are you going to tell Jimmy?"

"Not now. He is young and wouldn't know about these things."

Aileen laughed. "He knows more than you think. He might even know about Mom. He is pretty smart. Maybe I'll ask him."

"No, please don't."


I was sitting outside the motel at three p.m. on Friday. I saw Whitney drive up and park around back where her car wouldn't be easily noticed. Five minutes later Mike drove up and parked beside her. Whitney got out of her car and started walking towards the front entrance. Six minutes later she came out and went up to the second tier. She waved at Mike who was still in his car. It was going to be a long wait I suspected, before I had anymore taping to do.

Three-quarters of an hour later, I saw Aileen's car drive up to the entrance. Jimmy got out and went inside. What the hell? He came out almost immediately, and was driven over to where Whitney's car was parked. When the car doors opened this time, Aileen, Jimmy and Mikey emerged and headed for the stairs. Jimmy had a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

They were moving too fast for me to catch them, so I just stopped and taped them going up the stairs, pausing before room 203. The door closed behind the three kids as they went in. It was fifteen minutes later before they returned to ground level. Aileen looked to where I was standing by my car and gave a little cautious wave. She pantomimed for me to wait until those upstairs came down. The kids then got into the car, stopped at the office again and drove off.

My wait this time was about ten minutes. I could see Whitney crying and berating Mike as they came down the stairs. He was giving it right back to her. They got halfway to their cars when they saw me. It was time for me to leave when they started for me. I stopped at a buddy's and left my camera and the tapes, and then went on home. The three kids were waiting for me when I got there.

"Where is Mom?" Jimmy asked. He was pretty subdued. Well he might be, for I had no idea what he was confronted with when he opened the door to room 203.

"I don't know. What in hell possessed you kids to go over there to the motel? How in hell did you know where it was anyway? How come you took Mikey with you? Does your mother know about this?" I directed this last at Mikey.

He shook his head no. Aileen said, "Slow down, Dad. First of all, Jimmy knew all about Mom and Mikey's father and we decided he should be with us. We couldn't let Mom or Mike get away with this after you found out about it. We didn't think you standing outside a motel taking pictures would be enough evidence for you to divorce Mom. We just went ahead and did what we thought we needed to do."

"How did you know where to find the motel? I never said anything."

Aileen explained. "Jimmy has been bugging the phones for months. When you said you overheard Mom on the phone, I knew Jimmy would have a tape of it. I asked him and he did. He told me who the man was so I called Mikey. That explains why it was so weird last Saturday between Mom and Mr. Damson."

"How did you know your brother was bugging our phone? Did you catch him and how?"

"He tried to blackmail me over something I said to Mikey."

"And?"

"He wanted some money or he would tell you."

"What happened?"

"I slapped him and said I was going to slap him every time I had a chance. He figured it wasn't worth it. That is why you didn't know."

"Sis gave me the money later, though."

"That's just because you said you were sorry."

Jimmy spoke again. "Dad, you know you shouldn't discuss your business secrets over the phone without a voice scrambler. There are corporate spies out there who would love to know some of the things I know. It also would be a good idea to run a bug scan over your office too."

"Okay, we will talk about it later."

"Mikey, how are we going to tell your Mom about this? Should we wait and have him confess?"

"I wish that Aileen and I could bring her to your house so you can be present when I tell her. It is going to be very hard on her. It will help if someone that understands what happened is with me."

"I can do that. Go get her then." I waited for them to leave and then started questioning Jimmy. "How long have you known about your Mother?"

"Since Valentine's day. That is when the sweet talk started. They have been having sex since the middle of May. It seems as if Mom is addicted. I would have told you Dad, but I couldn't think of a way so you wouldn't be mad at me. I'm sorry."

"What did you do in the motel office?"

"I went in and asked for a key so I could put some flowers in her room. Me being a kid, there was no question, just the way I figured. You saw us go up the stairs and I just unlocked the door and we went in."

"What happened then?" No kid should see his mother doing this kind of stuff. This is what worried me when I saw all of the kids get out of the car.

"Mom and Mikey's dad were in the bathroom fooling around taking a shower. Aileen and Mikey walked right in and opened the shower curtain while I stayed by the outside door. I didn't want to see either one, honest. Mom screamed and old Mike started swearing.

"I was kind of scared. Then they started begging us not to tell you or Mikey's mom. Sis told Mom to put a robe on and come out into the room. She screamed and started crying when she realized I was there too. That's when Sis told her that you were outside. We left. I didn't do anything wrong did I Dad?"

"No Son, of course not. Don't think about what your mother has been doing either. Just try to forget it."

"Dad, if you and Mom get a divorce, can I live with you?"

"That's a long way down the road, and the courts will have to decide, but they will take your wishes into consideration." We heard a car stop out in the street. It was Aileen's.

June followed Aileen in looking mystified as to why Mikey had insisted she come here with them. I told her we had some sad news. "The kids and I have discovered that Mike and Whitney are having an affair. Mikey wanted support when you were told. I'm so very sorry."

June stared at me and then turned to her son. "Mikey, you tell me what you know about your Dad."

"Mom, Mr. Chapman accidentally picked up the phone when it rang last Saturday morning. He picked up just as Mrs. Chapman did. He overheard some phone sex between her and an unidentified man. That is when he invited us for dinner, not knowing it was Dad that was the man he had overheard. We all saw how different Dad acted, but we didn't know the cause.

"Yesterday Aileen questioned Mr. Chapman about why he and her mother weren't getting along. He told her about the phone call and said he was going to record the two going into the entrance of the motel for evidence. He wanted to see if he could find out who her lover was. Jimmy put things together as he had been taping phone conversations. He has been doing this with a recorder he built himself. Aileen talked to him about their Mom and he knew already and had known for several months who and what was taking place.

"When Aileen learned the identity, she came to me. We went to the motel a short time ago and caught Dad and Mrs. Chapman in the bathroom together taking a shower. I can't believe Dad did this to you and to me. What are we going to do?"

"I guess I had better get a lawyer. What are you going to do Mr. Chapman?"

"The same. I am going to insist that Aileen still goes to college and I'm keeping Jimmy here with me as long as I can. I'm going to ask Whitney to leave and find her own place. She works and I won't support her."

"I want Mikey to keep his schedule, too. Just because his father messed up is no reason for Mikey to lose his education. I wonder where Mike is now?"

"They didn't stay in the motel room. I taped them coming out. They didn't look happy, either with their situation or each other."

I looked out the window when I heard a car pull into the driveway. It was Whitney, and Mike was with her. "June, you and Mikey can step into the other room or upstairs. In fact why don't all of you disappear until I see what is going to happen."

Whitney came in with Mike behind her. "Aileen's car is out front. Is she here?"

"She is upstairs."

"Jake, we have to talk. I don't want a divorce and Mike doesn't either. Can't we get beyond this, somehow? We've been married a long time. It would be terrible to have it come apart now. How did you get on to us, anyway?"

"Whitney, think back to last Saturday morning when Mike called. Think of what you said to each other over the phone. And what you were planning to do to each other in the motel today. Some of it almost made me puke. I also find out that you have been saying these things to each other since last Valentine's day. And I found out you have been screwing since May. You want me to get over it? Bullshit. No way!"

Whitney started to say something and I cut her off. "That isn't the worst part. My son was fifteen when this all started and he has heard everything you two have said to each other over the phone. The kid didn't dare tell me, but he knew all about his slut of a mother and the man that was father to his sister's boyfriend. It is a wonder he hasn't cracked up. These may be issues he will have to contend with for the rest of his life."

Whitney was crying openly. Mike spoke, "I should go and talk to June and see what kind of a story Mikey has told her. Can you give me a ride?"

"Mike, I already know all about you two." I turned and June had come into the room, followed by Mikey. "I don't want you ever near me again. When you leave here, you go get your things and you will not be sleeping in our house again."

"Whitney, why don't you pack your bag and when you give Mike a ride, you won't have to come back. Aileen is upstairs. Get her to help you if she will. I'm sorry our marriage has to end like this." Whitney got ready to leave. Aileen gave her mother a hug, but Jimmy wouldn't even look at her. I carried the suitcase out for her. "Call and let me know where you are, Whit. I'll try and smooth things over with Jimmy. He is pretty sensible and if I can get him to talk, he'll be okay. Goodbye." I watched as her car backed out and left. Most of my anger left with her and I felt only sadness.

June and Mikey stayed just until they figured Mike had removed his stuff. Aileen took them home and then came back to this empty-feeling home. Jimmy stayed in his room and Aileen and I sat at the kitchen table and talked. She wanted to know if I wanted her to stay away from her mother. I said no, of course not. I also asked in the short time before she left for school to be kind of a mother to Jimmy.

I wanted him to know about the committed relationship that she and Mikey had. "He has heard more about sex than most people do in their lifetimes from listening to his mother and Mike on the phone. Try to make him see that this isn't love and isn't a normal way of life. It is just two people gone wrong, with consequences. He may feel he is partly to blame, but he isn't. These things are always found out eventually. Somebody up there sees to that. My accidentally picking up the phone was what was preordained. Make him believe that if you can."

"You're quite a guy Dad, and I think we will be all right when we get this behind us. Maybe even Mom too."


Mikey and Aileen left for college, but before they did, lawyers had been hired for the impending divorces. This should have been a happy time, but there was no evidence of it. Aileen spent some time with Whitney. My wife had moved into a small one bedroom apartment which surprised me. Aileen passed the word to me that when Mike and she had left that fateful day, they went back to the motel room. Mike was planning on carrying on like they had before the kids burst in on them.

This is the time Whitney realized what she had done and the attraction for Mike was just sex and the excitement of hiding the affair. Their relationship ended that night. Mike was unhappy about this and continued to call, but was turned away each time. Whitney told Aileen that she could not see how I could lose the love and attraction I had for her so quickly. Whit had to realize she had been treating me like shit for the last couple of years.

I let Whitney furnish her apartment with extra furniture from our home and take what kitchen utensils she needed. Jimmy and I went on a pizza and cold cereal diet interspersed with fried chicken and burgers. It was a lonely and sad existence for all of us, especially with Aileen away at school.

Aileen was home for Thanksgiving and very distressed at how Jimmy and I were living. When she found out Jimmy had not spoken to his mother, she berated him until I stepped in and asked her to stop. "Damn it Dad, we were a family once and we are still related in one way or another. I'm going to ask Mom to come and cook dinner and we are going to sit down and talk. You guys are killing yourselves the way you are eating and the house is a mess. Nobody is getting on with their lives and you just have to. Mom is no better at this than you two. She just sits around and cries."

I agreed to the dinner. I couldn't call it a Thanksgiving dinner for I didn't see anything to be thankful for. I had Jimmy promise to be civil to his mother. Aileen had me out shopping for the food with a list that Whit had given her for me to fill. I couldn't find some things that were on the list so I was going into different grocery stores looking for the items.

As I came around the corner at the end of an aisle, a woman ran into me with a shopping cart. I straightened up from rubbing my shin and looked into the face of June Damson. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to add sums in my head to see if I had enough money to buy something special for Thanksgiving. Oh, you're Jake Chapman. Aileen is coming over later today to tell me about school. She and Mikey are still friends and write each other all the time. How are you since our world went bottom up?"

"Taking it day by day. Aileen came home and is getting Jimmy and me straightened out. How are you doing?"

"Fine." I glanced into her shopping cart, which didn't contain much except the cheapest store brand bread, some store labeled jelly, a box of same brand corn flakes and six of the cheapest TV dinners. When I looked back there were tears in her eyes. "Well, things have been better. I can't deny that."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.